Mr. Jackson Marks Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and walked towards the house, her hands trembling in anticipation. She opened the back door and stepped inside. The kitchen was deserted. She saw the door to the bathroom, off a hallway that led from the kitchen to the garage. It was closed.

She held her breath and turned the knob.

Mr. Jackson was waiting for her. He grabbed her in his powerful arms and pulled her inside, shutting the door behind her and clicking the lock shut. His left hand shot up and covered her mouth while he pressed her against the door, reaching up under her blouse to expertly unhook her front-clasping bra.

Marie moaned as her luscious tits sprang free under her blouse.

"Is this what you wanted you little tease?" snarled Mr. Jackson, fondling her tits expertly with one hand while he continued to hold her mouth closed.

"Mmm," moaned Marie, as the older man kissed down the side of her neck, making his way to her chest.

Still pinning her against the door, he took his hand from her mouth and lifted her blouse, burying his face in her ample breasts.

"Oh Mr. Jackson," moaned the babysitter.

"Good thing I know how to handle cock-teasing sluts like you," he said, running his tongue over one nipple while tweaking the other with his other hand. He teased her tits for what seemed like several minutes. He sucked and squeezed her nipples, flicking them with his tongue or circling the areoles and nibbling them softly. Just when she thought he was finished he started all over again, pressing each nipple down with his tongue, then letting it spring back up, suckling it and then caressing it with a finger.

"Such nice fucking tits," he said, "just like in those pictures."

"Oh God oh god," was all Marie could say, abandoning herself to the skillful older man's efforts.

He reached under her skirt and tugged on her flimsy lace panties, pulling them down her thighs and slipping a finger inside her sopping pussy.

"You're a tight little slut," he said, "fucking you is going to feel great."

"Oh Mr. Jackson!" she moaned, bucking against his hand, trying to push herself down on his palm so that her clit could get the pressure it was craving.

Suddenly, he reached down with both hands and tore her panties apart, pulling them off her legs.

Marie gasped.

"I'm keeping these as a souvenir," he said, grinning and slipping them into his pocket.

Mr. Jackson stood up straight and pulled Marie away from the door, turning her forcefully to face the bathroom window looking out over the backyard. The venetian blinds were closed.

He grabbed her hair and pushed her head forward, bending her entire body in the process so her ass was sticking out, exposed to him. She rubbed against his bulging package, as if she were an animal in heat. With his free hand he pulled the cord hanging next to the window, raising the blinds a crack so she could just barely see out the window.

"Look out there, Marie," he said, unbuckling his belt, "take a good look at your boyfriend. Out there stuffing his face while his slut of a girlfriend is in here, about to get stuffed with cock."

She gasped as she felt his hands flip her skirt onto her back and his hard cock slide along her wet pussy slit.

"But he must be doing something wrong I guess, or you wouldn't be in here bent over like this."

He spanked her clit with his erection, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Marie began to whimper with pleasure.

SMACK!

He slapped her ass so hard she had a hard time suppressing a shriek. It felt wonderful, finally being taken in hand by a dominant older man who knew what he wanted.

He grabbed her hair once again and held her head eye-level with the crack in the window.

"Don't you feel like a slut, in here with me, about to get fucked, while my wife and your boyfriend are out there, totally oblivious?"

SMACK!

"Answer me, Marie!"

"Yes Mr. Jackson," she moaned, so turned on that she could have come at any moment.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I feel like a slut, sir!"

"Good. Now I'm going to show you how a real man fucks," he said, slapping her clit with his cock once again.

"Oh Mr. Jackson, show me please!"

He worked his cockhead a few inches into her pussy. Despite how lubricated she was, Marie gasped at his size as he entered her.

"You want this cock, don't you, you little slut?"

She could only moan in response.

SMACK!

He slapped her ass again.

"Tell me you want it, whore."

"Yes, Mr. Jackson," she moaned, still looking out the window at her boyfriend happily chatting with some other guests, "fuck me please. Give me your cock!"

He pushed further inside her. She had never felt so full. Her entire body tensed in anticipation of the orgasm she knew was inevitable.

"It's only halfway in, slut."

SMACK!

As he spanked her yet again, she felt her pussy explode around his giant member. She screamed as she came, but Mr. Jackson expertly covered her mouth just in time.

"That's a good slut," he said, pushing his cock all the way in to the hilt.

"UMMGM!" she moaned as she continued to come, totally out of control of her own body and the contractions of pleasure it was undergoing. Tears streamed down her face. She sobbed in pleasure and relief at finally being taken by Mr. Jackson.

"And now," he said, "I'm going to fuck you."

Never had Shawn come close to giving her the fuck that Mr. Jackson gave her now. It wasn't simply that he was thicker than Shawn – though that certainly made a difference – it was the way that he kept the speed and intensity of the fuck high, but still managed to keep her guessing. He didn't simply thrust straight ahead, but rather seemed to enter her each time at a different angle, making parts of her pussy come alive that she'd never felt before. The entire time he was in supreme control, taking her on his terms and in his rhythm, pulling her hair and smacking her ass with delight.

"You take this fucking dick you whore," he growled, his thighs slapping into hers, "I knew you wanted it. Teasing me with those pictures. Watching my pornos."

"Ugh, yes, Mr. Jackson," she moaned.

"You're paying the price you little slut," he said, reaching around to grab a handful of tit, "your pussy belongs to me now."

"Yes Mr. Jackson!" she moaned.

"Whose pussy is this, slut?" he pulled his cock out and spanked her pussy with his open hand.

"YOURS!" she shrieked.

She could still see her boyfriend and Mrs. Jackson mingling among the other guests, laughing and chatting while she was being treated like a dirty whore by Mr. Jackson.

She was too turned on to feel guilty.

On the edge of orgasm once again, she pleaded for him to keep going.

"Please don't stop Mr. Jackson. I need that fucking dick so fucking bad."

"Do you think you deserve to come again you little whore?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Jackson," she whined, on the verge of tears once more, "please please, please put it back in me."

He slapped her clit again with his cock, running it along her slit, teasing her.

"Give me that fucking cock Mr. Jackson," she moaned, too turned on to be embarrassed by the filth that was coming out of her mouth.

"This is the biggest fucking cock you've ever had, isn't it you little slut?"

SMACK!

"Ow Mr. Jackson! Please don't stop," she said, gasping from the sting of his hand across her ass.

SMACK!

"Tell me this is the biggest cock you've ever had."

"It is! It is! It's the biggest cock I've ever had," she moaned, reaching down to touch her own clit.

He grabbed her hand and pinned it behind her back.

SMACK!

He spanked her ass again. It was burning hot now from the battering it had received.

"I told you I own that pussy, slut!"

"Yes sir. Please fuck me, sir. Please stick that fucking cock back inside me. Please take this pussy. I need that big fucking dick so fucking bad Mr. Jackson," Marie cried in desperation.

"You will not fuck that wimpy boyfriend of yours ever again without my permission," he said, rubbing his cock across her slit, "is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she moaned, "my pussy belongs to you sir. I will never fuck my boyfriend again without your permission. Please take it sir. Please fucking FUCK MEEEEE!"

She was wriggling in his grasp, trying to force her pussy back onto his dick. He laughed for a moment, watching her struggle, then he slammed his cock back into her, once again grabbing her hair and forcing her to watch the people outside.

"Such a fucking little whore," he said, "begging for this big fucking dick with all those people just outside."

"Ugh, ugh. Mmm hmm, Give. me. that. fucking. dick," she moaned in time with his thrusts.

Tears were streaming down Marie's face now. She had never experienced sex this explosive. She was totally under Mr. Jackson's control and she loved it. She was going to come again. Hard.

"Fucking come on this fucking dick you little whore," growled Mr. Jackson, slamming her pussy even harder but at a moderate, steady pace, "you know you love it!"

"Fuck I'm COMING!" she screamed, and her pussy pulsed uncontrollably, clamping down around Mr. Jackson's cock. He stuck a finger in her mouth to stifle her screams, then began to accelerate the pace of his fucking.

"I'm going to shot my load right in your slutty little pussy. Are you ready for it, Marie?"

"Yes sir," moaned Marie, still in the throes of orgasm, "shoot that load inside me."

"Uh UHH!" groaned Mr. Jackson, grabbing her hips with both hands and burying his cock to the hilt inside her young vagina. She could feel it twitching for what seemed like a full minute, shooting spurt after spurt of hot seed deep into her cunt.

He pulled out of her slowly. Marie's entire body was trembling uncontrollably.

"We're not done yet. Turn around and get on your knees, slut."

She smoothed down her skirt, turned around and knelt down in front of him, just like the girls in the movies.

For the first time, she saw what had been inside her. Even in its limp state it was impressive.

"Get that fucking cock in your mouth, slut."

She looked up at him and opened her mouth, sucking the traces of both of their juices from his rod.

"You look like such a fucking filthy whore," he said, "on your knees with my cock in your mouth."

"Mmm, hmm," she moaned.

"Tell me what you are," he said, pulling his rapidly-hardening cock out of her mouth for a moment and stroked it.

"Tell me you're a whore," he commanded.

She looked down in embarrassment. It was too hard to say something so slutty to Mr. Jackson's face. She shook her head.

Mr. Jackson grabbed Marie's hair and pulled her head back. With the other hand, he grabbed his own cock, now back to its fully erect size, and slapped it across her cheek and lips.

"What are you, Marie?"

"I'm –," he cut her off with another smack of his cock.

"I'm a whore," she said.

"That's a good girl, Marie."

He pushed his cockhead back into her mouth, still holding her hair firmly.

"Open wide," he commanded, and Marie struggled to accommodate him.

"You're going to have to learn to suck a man's cock now," he said, pushing further into her throat.

In her sluttier moments, Marie had trained herself to deepthroat with her favorite dildo, so she was up to the challenge of taking Mr. Jackson's cock as far as physically possible.

"So – Good – ," he gasped, as he watched his member disappear into his babysitter's throat, "you're better than I ever expected," he moaned.

She was proud of being able to please Mr. Jackson, and reached up to play with his balls.

"God, Marie, you're driving me crazy," he said as she came up for air, teasing the underside of his cockhead with her tongue and looking up at him with her brown eyes.

"Am I doing a good job, Mr. Jackson?"

"Yes, Marie," he said, grabbing his cock and rubbing it all over her face while she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, "you're being a good little whore."

She took him back into her throat once more. He gripped her hair and held his cock in place until she started to gag.

"I'm going to mark you now, whore," he said, stroking his cock above her face, "beg me for this cum."

"Oh Mr. Jackson," Marie moaned, rubbing her own tits, "shoot that fucking cum all over me. I need it so bad."

She looked up at him in devotion as the older man began to spray her down with his cum. Despite having ejaculated less than a few minutes ago, he still had quite a load ready for her. It hit her forehead, mouth, cheeks and chest. She hoped he didn't get any in her hair. That would be hard to explain to Shawn!

"So good," he groaned, squeezing the last bits of cum from his cock into her mouth.

Remembering the movie, she scooped up some cum from her chest and licked it off her finger, making sure to keep eye contact with Mr. Jackson the entire time she did so.

"Mmmm," she said.

"God DAMN it!" said Mr. Jackson, "you are one slutty girl! Now clean yourself off and get back out there. Tell my wife I went to buy ice and will be back in 30 minutes."

"Yes sir, Mr. Jackson," she said.

He pulled up his pants, buckled his belt and then listened at the door for a moment. After ensuring that the coast was clear, he opened it and slipped out.

Marie looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were tear-stained, her lips were swollen, her makeup was smeared, and her hair was mused. Strings of Mr. Jackson's cum still clung to her cheeks, chin, forehead and chest. Only a tiny bit had gotten in her hair, and he had some miraculously managed to miss her blouse.

She grinned. Mark Jackson had marked her as his whore.

After cleaning herself off carefully, she went up to Mrs. Jackson's closet and grabbed a sweatshirt.

Back in the backyard, it seemed that no one had notice their absence. Marie looked at her watch and realized their entire encounter had lasted right around ten minutes, even though it had felt like an hour to her.

She felt like a total whore every time a slight gust of wind reminded her what had happened to her panties.

After mingling for a few minutes, she began to get anxious about seeing Mr. Jackson again in front of so many people, so she had Shawn take her home. Her ass was so sore that even the comfy leather seats in Shawn's car didn't make much of a difference.

"Can I come in?" he asked once they had reached her driveway.

"Maybe tomorrow, honey," she said, kissing him quickly before getting out of the car.

Author's note: Thanks to the reader that inspired this story. I love hearing from readers, so please let me know what you think. Part two is in progress and will be ready soon!

12