Mr. Jackson Owns Marie

Story Info
He takes babysitter in front of her boyfriend.
4.8k words
4.67
256.2k
229
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is a continuation of the story "Mr. Jackson Claims Marie," (available through my profile) but may be read on its own. Marie, a 19-year-old babysitter, has been cheating on her boyfriend with her employer, Mr. Jackson. As always, I welcome your comments!

Marie was having second thoughts. Even though Mr. Jackson had given her the hardest series of orgasms she had ever experienced in her life, even though she knew in her gut that there was no way that her boyfriend Shawn could ever satisfy her the way Mr. Jackson had, she felt qualms of guilt. She couldn't really let him fuck her in front of Shawn. Could she?

She still couldn't believe that he had taken her in her parents' house. In her own bedroom, no less! After going over the situation in her mind all morning, she decided the best course of action would be to never see Mr. Jackson again.

But then, around noon, Mrs. Jackson called and asked her to babysit.

"Sure," Marie blurted, as if against her own will.

"By the way," said the older woman, "feel free to have Shawn over if you want. It's probably scary being in a big house all alone! We're planning on being out late – until after midnight, so you guys just make yourselves at home."

"Sure thing."

Marie's heart pounded. She suspected this was part of Mr. Jackson's plan to fuck her in front of her boyfriend. She didn't know what it was about the thought of being taken by Mr. Jackson in front of Shawn that turned her on so much. It was so wrong, so unbelievably slutty!

But the image of Mr. Jackson dominating her while Shawn watched from the shadows caused warmth to spread to her pussy. She simply couldn't escape the magnetic pull that the older man had for her. She knew she would submit to him tonight. Totally. Shawn be damned.

As the day went on, Marie's tension grew. She called Shawn and told him to come over to the Jacksons' house around seven, her voice shaking.

"Is everything alright?" asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah," said Marie, trying to regain her composure, "I just can't wait to see you."

At five-thirty, Marie took a long shower, trying to calm her nerves. Her ass was still sore from the belting that she had taken from Mr. Jackson last night, when he had tied her to her bed and fucked her.

After toweling off, she rubbed lotion into her sore backside. She had a feeling she was in for even more punishment tonight. She hoped so, at least.

She spent long time looking at her clothes, trying to select something appropriate to the occasion.

What kind of occasion was it, exactly? she wondered to herself.

Finally, she settled on a sundress and light sweater combination that accentuated her bust and ass. Underneath it she wore a black thong and bra.

She took a deep breath, then began the fifteen-minute walk to the Jacksons' house.

When she arrived, Mrs. Jackson was just stepping into the car.

"Hi Marie!" she said, "I'm glad you're here! My husband already left. You know what you're doing, so have a good time and call if you have any questions. I hope you don't mind staying late!"

"No problem, Mrs. Jackson," she said, secretly disappointed that Mr. Jackson wasn't there. She knew she'd see him soon enough, however!

A few minutes after Mrs. Jackson left, Shawn's car pulled into the driveway.

"Hey babe," he said, giving her a kiss after he had bounded into the house.

"Hey Shawn," she said, her heart pounding as she kissed him, "wanna go upstairs?"

"Already?"

"Sure," she said, "David's asleep. I just checked on him."

When they got to the Jacksons' bedroom, Shawn began groping her immediately, but not in the skillful, forceful way that Mr. Jackson did.

Shawn was more like...well, like a 19-year-old guy, which is exactly what he was, thought Marie.

"Shawn," she whispered, plagued by pangs of guilt once more, "I, I need to tell you something."

"What?" he murmured, unbuttoning her sweater.

"I think," she said, her voice shaking, "I need..."

But she couldn't find the words to tell him. The pull of the illicit deed she knew was coming was too strong.

"Relax, babe," said Shawn, "and let me do the work."

Soon, she was on her back on the bed, and Shawn was kissing around each of her nipples, flicking them slowly with his tongue. Her dress and bra were on the floor, and her panties were at her knees.

Shawn's efforts made her feel good, as usual, but not in the same raw, primal way that Mr. Jackson did.

She reached down and touched Shawn's erection. Before she had been with Mr. Jackson she had considered it large. Now it seemed inadequate by comparison.

"Are you ready, babe?" Shawn asked, looking into her eyes.

Marie nodded.

As he pushed inside her, Marie let out a small moan, just to give him the impression that she was enjoying it. In fact, she barely felt a thing. She longed for Mr. Jacksons' rock-hard cock to fill her like it had on two occasions before.

"UUhh," moaned Shawn, his thighs slapping against hers as he drilled her pussy, "it's sooo good!"

"Oh yeah," said Marie, faking enthusiasm, "please Shawn."

Just then, there was the sound of a car in the driveway. Mr. Jackson was home.

"Fuck!" said Marie, pushing Shawn off her, "they must have forgotten something!"

Shawn grabbed his clothes in a panic and hid in the large walk-in closet. Marie tried desperately to pull on her sundress with trembling hands.

As soon as she had finally gotten it over her head, there were footsteps on the stairs. She turned and saw exactly who she had been expecting: Mr. Jackson.

"Hello Marie," he said, smiling at her.

"Uh, hi Mr. Jackson," she stuttered, aware of the fact that Shawn was watching from the closet.

"Well, well, well. You sure do make things easy for me, don't you? Already waiting for me with no bra and panties."

Marie couldn't move or speak. She was trembling with desire now. The older man stepped closer, running his hand along her chin, then reaching behind her head and grabbing her hair at the neck firmly.

He moved in and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. She could hear Shawn gasp from the closet.

"You didn't fuck your boyfriend without my permission, did you Marie?" he asked, pushing his hand under her dress and probing her moistness.

"I, I'm, --."

"Shh," he said, rubbing her mound for a moment then pulling his hand away and leaving her aching, "I'll deal with your punishment later."

"I know your boyfriend is watching us, Marie," he continued, "and I'm sure he's curious about what we're going to do."

"Go ahead and relax," he went on, in a louder voice meant for Shawn, "your girlfriend wanted you to see how a real man fucks a woman!"

"No, I –," Marie stammered.

Mr. Jackson closed her mouth with another long kiss.

"It's ok," he said, breaking the kiss, "if Shawn doesn't want to find out what you need, he can leave anytime he wants. But something tells me he won't."

He reached under her dress from behind and fondled her buttocks as he kissed her one more time.

"Let me catch you up on the story so far, Shawn," said Mr. Jackson, kneading her ass while he kissed down her neck, "I came into your girlfriend's room last night. She was laying back on her bed with her panties down, playing with herself like a dirty little fucking whore."

Marie's breathing increased audibly at the sound of this first obscenity.

Mr. Jackson pulled her sundress over her head, slowly but deliberately exposing her beautiful body.

"I tore your whore of a girlfriend's panties off her," he continued, "ripped them in half and used them to tie her fucking hands behind her back. She loved it, because she loves it when a man takes control of her."

"Isn't that right, Marie?" he asked, admiring her nakedness.

Marie didn't respond.

"What did I do next, Marie?"

She looked down. She couldn't bear to confess to Shawn what she had done with Mr. Jackson.

WHACK!

He reached behind her and smacked her ass sharply. She was still sensitive from the night before, and had to bite her lip to keep from crying out.

"What did I do, Marie?"

"You, I, --," Marie was stammering again. She could feel herself getting sopping wet even as tears came to her eyes.

"I whipped your ass with my belt until you begged me to fuck you."

Marie was silent, thinking about Shawn watching from the closet. Why wasn't he saying anything? Could he be enjoying this?

SMACK!

Mr. Jackson's hand came down hard against the other asscheek. She yelped.

"Didn't I, Marie?"

"Y, y, yes," she stuttered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, you spanked me," she mumbled.

"And then?"

"You fucked me," she whispered.

"I don't think Shawn can hear you, Marie."

"You fucked me," she whispered again.

"I think you're going to have to learn to follow my instructions, Marie," growled Mr. Jackson.

Before she knew what was happening, she was over his lap, her bare ass high in the air, offering a lewd view to Shawn from his place in the closet.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Marie shrieked, helpless against Mr. Jackson's blows.

"What did I do, Marie?"

"You fucked me," she moaned.

"Louder!" he commanded.

"You fucked me!" she exclaimed.

"Good girl," said Mr. Jackson, massaging her aching ass for a moment.

"It's true," he growled, "I spent a nice long time balls-deep in the tightest pussy I've ever had. She was begging for it, Shawn. Crying out for more like a little slut."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

He landed three more blows across her buttocks.

She gasped.

"Weren't you, Marie?"

"Yes," she stammered, trying to rub her clit against his leg. What was it about this situation that was turning her on so much?

Mr. Jackson pushed a finger inside her, while massaging her buttocks with his other hand.

"You see what she likes, Shawn? You see how she likes being spanked over an older man's lap like a dirty whore?"

His question was clearly rhetorical, since Mr. Jackson didn't pause for a reply before smacking her sore ass again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Marie yelped once more, grinding her aching pussy into his leg.

"Alright, slut," said Mr. Jackson, putting her back on her feet while he remained seated on the bed, "I think you've learned your lesson about fucking without my permission. Let's get on with the show!"

"Marie," he continued, "do you know where a slut like you belongs?"

This, too, must have been a rhetorical question, since Mr. Jackson provided the answer before she could respond.

"On her knees."

Without thinking, Marie dropped to her knees in front of Mr. Jackson. Her back was to the closet where Shawn was still watching silently.

"You know what, Shawn? I think I'm going to fuck your girlfriend's face now, just to prove to you the extent of my ownership. Would you like to see that, Shawn? Would you like to hear your girlfriend choke on my big fucking dick?"

Shawn let out an audible gasp, but still didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought," said Mr. Jackson. He stood up from the bed, stood next to Marie, then turned her to face him. Shawn had an excellent view of the action this way.

"Look at her, kneeling in front of me, Shawn," he said, "looking up at me with those sweet brown eyes. I can just tell how much she wants to please me."

"I forgot to tell you," he continued, running his fingers through Marie's hair while she knelt in front of him, "I already fucked her at my place, during the barbeque, while you were outside chatting with my wife. She sucked my cock then, too. I guess you could say she knows what she's doing. Don't you, honey?"

"Yes sir."

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend about how you tried to seduce me, Marie? Tell him what kind of pictures you took."

She cast her eyes down. Her face became flushed. She couldn't confess to Shawn that she had taken naked pictures of herself for Mr. Jackson to find!

SMACK!

He reached down and spanked her again, then pulled her hair back so she looked up at him once more.

"Tell him."

"N- naked pictures," she stammered, "I took naked pictures for you."

"Good girl," said Mr. Jackson, unbuckling his belt.

"What kind of girl does that make you, Marie?" he asked, slowly unzipping his slacks.

"I don't know," she murmured, looking down again.

"It makes you a whore, Marie. A filthy, cock-hungry whore."

"Yes sir," she muttered. She felt her last wall of resistance crumble.

"Good girl. Now say it louder. Tell your boyfriend what you are. Tell him you're a cock-hungry whore."

"I'm a cock-hungry whore," she said, looking up at Mr. Jackson.

"God you look so beautiful when you say that," he said.

"I want you to watch carefully, Shawn. You're going to see me fuck your girlfriend's sweet little face. First, I'm going to slap her with my big dick, just so she remembers who's in charge."

He grabbed a handful of her hair in one hand and his cock in the other.

SLAP!

His dick slapped down across her face.

"Did you see that, Shawn? Tell me you love it, whore. Beg me for it."

"I love it Mr. Jackson. Please slap me with your huge dick."

SLAP!

He smacked his huge cock across her other cheek.

"Your girlfriend loves getting beaten with my dick, Shawn. Can you imagine anything more whorish?"

Shawn didn't answer, but his breathing was getting faster and faster.

"Open wide, whore."

There was a slurping sound and a low moan from Marie's throat as she struggled to accommodate Mr. Jackson's rod.

"That's a good girl," he said.

Marie was, of course, a practiced cocksucker, and had serviced Mr. Jackson once before. That single occasion, however, did not sufficiently prepare her for the task she now faced.

"UMMPFH," she moaned as his rod slammed into the back of her throat.

"Fucking take that cock all the way you whore," Mr. Jackson growled, "show your boyfriend what kind of girl you really are."

SMACK!

Mr. Jackson whipped her ass with his belt. Hard.

She gasped. She hadn't even noticed that he was holding it!

"Show him, slut. Show him what a slut you are and I'll reward you with the hard fuck I know you need."

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes with the effort of swallowing his enormous erection, her ass still stinging from his belt. She wanted nothing more than to please him, and to taste the cum that would prove that she had done so.

He grabbed her hair at the nape of her neck once again and began moving her up and down on his cock. He wasn't getting a blowjob anymore. He was fucking her face!

"Look at this filthy little babysitter whore, Shawn," he groaned, "getting facefucked on her knees. She loves it. Don't you, Marie?"

Before she could remove his cock to reply, he hit her with the belt again.

SMACK!

She whimpered and moaned on his member, reaching up to cup his balls with one hand and work the end of his shaft with the other.

Then a strange thing began to happen: Marie became increasingly aware of her own arousal. It was not merely that she was turned on by servicing Mr. Jackson. It was more than that. The more he fucked her face, the more he spanked her, the closer she was coming, to, well, coming!

He removed his stiff cock and rubbed it across her cheeks, first one, then the other.

"Does my little whore want to keep sucking this cock?" asked Mr. Jackson.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson."

SMACK!

"Don't forget to say please, whore!"

"Please Mr. Jackson," she panted, "please let me suck your cock."

"You may continue, Marie."

This time, he didn't force it into her mouth. He let her set the pace.

"Uh," he moaned, as Marie skillfully stroked his balls with one hand, while licking the tip of his shaft, "does she do this for you, Shawn?"

"Milk that cock, whore. I want to come all over you. Coat your pretty fucking face."

"Mmm," Marie was moaning now, more aroused than before as she felt the smooth skin of Mr. Jackson's member on her tongue. She was rapidly approaching the point of no return, even without touching herself.

"Mmm! Mmm! MMMMMM!"

Her whole body started to shake as the first throes of orgasm reached her. She held onto Mr. Jackson's cock like it was a safety railing that could keep her from collapsing.

"God DAMN!" laughed Mr. Jackson, "do you see that, Shawn? This whore is coming just from sucking cock!"

Marie whimpered softly now, her orgasm slowly fading. Her cheeks began to glow as the embarrassment of her situation set in. For the first time, she considered what she had done to Shawn.

"Shawn," she said, turning to the closet and letting go of Mr. Jackson's cock, "I'm I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

There was no answer.

"Yes," said Mr. Jackson, "I'm sorry too. Sorry that you have to see what a whore your girlfriend is," he laughed.

"Now finish the job, whore," he said, pushing his tumescent rod back towards her face.

Marie took him in her mouth once again, licking and sucking him as if his cock held a life-saving elixir.

"Please Mr. Jackson," she moaned, looking up at him, "please give me your cum!"

The efforts of the beautiful young babysitter were too much for Mr. Jackson, who usually prided himself on his staying power.

"Here it comes, baby," he moaned as she stroked him next to her face, "I wanna see it hit your mouth and pretty face."

Marie smiled and closed her eyes, extending her tongue as she continued to wank Mr. Jackson.

"Ugh," he groaned, "Shit!"

The first few spurts landed across her forehead; the next few on her tongue; the final blasts dripped down her chin and neck and into her cleavage. She lapped the last drops from his dick eagerly.

"Did I do a good job, Mr. Jackson?" she asked.

"Yes, such a good little whore," groaned Mr. Jackson, still in ecstasy.

After she finished cleaning his cock with her mouth, she made a move to lap up the cum on her chin and face, but before she could finish Mr. Jackson slapped her with his belt.

SMACK!

"Stop it, slut. I want you wear that cum on your face like a prize. I'm not done with you yet."

He reached over with one hand and threw the closet door open. Shawn was standing there, still completely naked, his erect cock in hand.

"Take a good long look at your girlfriend, Shawn," he said, forcing Marie's head to face in her boyfriend's direction, "See that cum on her face? That means that I own her now. She is no longer yours to fuck."

Shawn nodded, slowly working his cock.

"But the good news is," continued Mr. Jackson, "you can still watch if you want. I bet you'd like to watch me fuck her, wouldn't you Shawn?"

Once again, Shawn nodded.

"Good," said Mr. Jackson, "get up, Marie," he continued.

Marie stood facing him, her face still covered in his cum.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees, facing your boyfriend."

She did as she was told, her heart thumping at the prospect of what was coming.

Mr. Jackson finished removing his clothes and then took his place behind her. He slapped his flaccid dick onto her buttocks a few times. Each time it sprang a little more to life.

Finally, he was fully erect again, rubbing his cock along the length of her moist slit. Marie was out of her mind with lust. She wanted to plead with him, beg him to slip inside of her, but she let him take the lead.

"Are you ready for this, whore? Are you ready to take my dick while your boyfriend watches?"

"Yes, sir."

"That's what I like to hear," said Mr. Jackson, pushing the head of his cock roughly inside her pussy, "now beg for it. Tell me what you want, slut."

"I want your cock," she moaned.

SMACK!

Mr. Jackson spanked her as he accelerated his thrusts.

"Tell him you love this dick, you fucking slut. Tell him this is the biggest dick you've ever had inside you."

"I- love- this- dick," she moaned between his powerful thrusts, each of which pushed her a little farther forward on the bed.

12