Mr. Jackson Owns Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him," Mr. Jackson said, pulling her hair up so she was looking straight at Shawn, "use his name."

"Shawn," she moaned, looking him in the eyes as Mr. Jackson fucked her, "I'm a whore for Mr. Jackson's cock."

SMACK!

"I didn't tell you to stop, slut."

"I've never had a dick this big," she continued, watching her boyfriend wank furiously. He had probably already cum once, she thought, as he worked his glistening rod.

Marie couldn't believe how turned on she was by the whole situation: her boyfriend jerking off in front of her, Mr. Jackson's thighs slapping into hers as he rammed into her from behind, muttering ever nastier words as he did so, punctuating his thrusts with slaps to her ass.

"Fucking take this dick. You know you love it."

"Yes Mr. Jackson," she moaned, "I'm going to cum again!"

Mr. Jackson stopped, pulling his dick out of her completely. She turned to look at him in surprise, pleading with her eyes for him to continue fucking her.

She saw him reach down and spread something on his cock, then jumped as he applied the same warm and slippery substance to her exposed asshole.

"You're not going to cum, Marie," he said, "until I've fucked that pretty little ass."

"What?" she moaned, "no โ€“ I've never--!"

But it was too late. The head of Mr. Jackson's cock was already at the entrance to her ass, and he was beginning to push it slowly onward. He held her in place with one powerful hand, pressing her face to the bedsheets while he used his other hand to guide his cock slowly into her, a millimeter at a time.

"Ahh!" she cried. It hurt, but it also gave her a feeling of fullness she had never experienced. Besides, Mr. Jackson was clearly not going to change his mind about fucking her in the ass. But at least he was taking his time.

"You like this, Shawn?" he said, looking up at Marie's boyfriend, whose face was so red he seemed on the verge of a conniption. He nodded quickly.

"I guess I'm going to have to keep going," he said, giving Marie's ass a hard slap that left her whimpering as he drove his shaft in deeper. After applying another quick squirt of lube, he grabbed her head by the hair once again and pushed it into the sheets.

There was still a pasty mess of cum on her face, and she was panting with the exertion of having a cock in her ass for the first time. Nevertheless, Marie didn't want him to stop. She wanted to be taken to a place inside her mind that only Mr. Jackson could help her reach.

SMACK!

"You love this dick in your ass, don't you, you fucking whore?"

"Yes," she blubbered, barely able to speak after he had forced his cock inside her another inch.

"I don't think Shawn could hear you," he laughed, "why don't you look at him when you say that?"

He pulled on her hair again, roughly jerking her head up so that she could look Shawn in the eyes.

"Yes," she whispered, as Mr. Jackson pushed himself even further inside her.

SMACK!

His palm came down on her ass once more.

"Tell him," he said, inching his cock in more. Her resistance was gone now. Her body had accepted the fact that she was going to be assfucked.

"I --, I want," she began, panting once more as Mr. Jackson slowly pulled out and applied more lube.

SMACK!

"Say it, whore! Tell him what you want."

"I want to be assfucked, Mr. Jackson," she blurted, as Mr. Jackson speared her ass once more, all the way inside her this time, with his giant cock.

She shrieked in pain and pleasure.

"That's a good fucking whore," Mr. Jackson growled, "this is a fucking tight piece of ass, Shawn."

He pressed her head to the sheets once more. Her cheek scrapped roughly against the bedclothes as Mr. Jackson began to fuck her ass.

His strokes were just as strong and deliberate as they had been each time he had taken her pussy. Marie knew that he wanted to possess her in every way, and she was going to let him now โ€“ even if it meant that she would never see Shawn again.

As he watched the older man fucking his girlfriend's ass, Shawn couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer.

Mr. Jackson looked at him and grinned.

"Hey Shawn," he said, "just so there are no hard feelings, why don't you shot your load on this slut's face."

Shawn let out a high moan and stepped a few feet forward. But before he could get in position, he began to come. As he approached the bed, he started shooting one of the biggest loads of his life, hitting the floor and bedspread before aiming his stream at the red-faced Marie, whose head Mr. Jackson supported by the hair.

"Uhh," he moaned, aiming for the proffered target of his girlfriend's face.

Marie closed her eyes as several sticky, warm wet strands of cum smacked into her face with an audible plop. She tried to reach up to wipe some of the semen from her eyes, but Mr. Jackson's other hand came down hard on her ass.

SMACK!

"Let him see what a slut you are, Marie."

She craned her neck up, her eyes still plastered shut with cum from both of the men.

"Um, I'm just gonna get going," muttered Shawn, gathering his clothes and running for the door.

Mr. Jackson pushed Marie's face back down, wiping the cum from it as he rubbed it into the sheets.

He pushed slowly back into her.

"Your boyfriend's gone now," said Mr. Jackson, his cock buried so deep in Marie's ass that she could feel his balls against her pussy.

Then he started to increase the pace of his strokes. Marie was starting to get used to the sensation of having his cock in her ass. She was even enjoying it.

"Uuh, uhh," she moaned, in time with his thrusts.

"I own this ass, now, Marie," said Mr. Jackson.

SMACK!

He spanked her again as his balls beat a rhythm on her pussy entrance.

"Who does this ass belong to, Marie?"

"You, Mr. Jackson!" she moaned, on the verge of another orgasm. She couldn't believe she was going to come from being assfucked, but the sensations of his lubed shaft stretching her tight tunnel were proving to be too much.

"FUCK!" she yelled, "I'm coming!"

She wondered, even in the throes of orgasm, if Shawn was still in the house somewhere, and if he had heard her.

She was flat on her stomach now, and Mr. Jackson was thrusting into her ass from behind, riding her. She could still taste the salty cum on her lips and on the sheets as she received the most brutal fuck of her life.

"That's it you little slut," he groaned, "I knew you'd love an assfuck."

"God," he groaned, "I'm going to come again. Tell me you want it whore. Beg me for my cum!"

"Please give me your cum!"

"Louder!" he commanded, fucking her ass faster than she'd ever thought possible.

"PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM, MR. JACKSON!"

The older man let out a noise somewhere between a growl and a moan as Marie felt his hot seed fill her ass. He lay on top of her for a moment, immobilized by his orgasm.

"God that was incredible," he said, catching his breath, "it was everything I'd hoped for and more."

He gently extracted himself from her ass and rolled to the side.

"From the moment you started flirting with me, I knew you wanted it," he said, "I just didn't know how rough you wanted it until you sent me those pictures, and then practically admitted to watching my pornos."

"Mm hmm," said Marie, still in a post-assfuck daze.

"Only a total slut would do something like that," chuckled Mr. Jackson, "so I knew that I could do what I wanted with you."

Marie was so exhausted she could only nod. She knew that he was right. She was his now. His alone.

12