Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 02

Story Info
The Double Surprise.
1.3k words
4.33
7.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Double Surprise

Next morning, Saturday, bright and early, around Noonish, we tumbled out of the RV. I was wearing only my short shorts and a tank top. Since our campsite was fairly secluded and Dollie had a long table cloth on the picnic table she walked out and sat naked, hidden behind the hanging table cloth. Our full sized Chevy van partially hid any view from the campground road. I think she'd forgotten about the zillion dollar motor home in the next site. One too many beers musta been two--- or three too many the night before.

Immediately, we were greeted by the mystery man from the tittie bars and biker clubhouse. Joe had money, that was easy to figure out. He also had connections. We found out days later that some of his biker buddies delivered the motor home to that exact site next to us, after paying the camper who was there to move to another site. Money talks and Mr. Joe had plans for Dollie that we neither knew about yet!

Very friendly and polite, he stood next to Dollie at the table. He was wearing shorts and a tank top, much like I was. Of course titties and nudity came up, as the mystery man stared at Dollie sitting there at the picnic table. That's when we found out the guy's name was Joe and he wanted to get to know us better.

Yep, like me, Joe was a tit man, and tits became the topic of the morning! Right there at the campsite, Joe was soon standing behind Dollie feeling her bare boobies, as he talked about strippers and dressing women up like sex toys!No one had told Joe he could feel them. He just assumed since they were out in the open they were fair game.

I used to lie awake nights dreaming up kinky games. Most were not meant to actually happen! I'm not even sure how it all happened this time. But I do know Dollie and I had, many times, previously talked about giving someone else permission to choose what Dollie wore wherever he wanted her to wear it. But those would be friends we already knew and trusted. We can't let a stranger choose what Dollie wears in public!

Together we've played dress up games, almost since the beginning, mostly when going shopping or local strip clubs. We took turns deciding what Dollie would wear.

Still, in my perverted mind, and our discussions, a random partner would choose a skimpy outfit and we'd go to a Strip Club or even a shopping mall. Or maybe he'd choose a tiny swimsuit and head for a secluded beach. Seemed simple and doable back then!

As Mr. Joe talked about how he has lots of young dancing girls to dress up he mentioned an older woman like Dollie would be more his style. We talked it over and Joe, a stranger, became our first SURPRISE DRESS UP PARTNER. As I wrote, ain't figured out exactly how this came about to this day. But it was one of my fantasy games and now it was gonna happen.

So, now Joe had this special power to decide what Dollie wears and where we are gonna go. I believe Joe was testin us. When we mentioned we were going to spend some time alone on the beach that day and Dollie has dozens of little bikini tops, Joe had Dollie bring several of her tiniest bikinis out and lay them on the picnic table.

Dollie had bought a lot of assorted mixed bikini tops and bottoms at Daytona at a hurricane sale for fifty cents to a dollar for each piece. Some tops were way too small.

She got up from the picnic table, nude, and walked to our RV. Those two metal steps meant she had to step up, spreading her legs, to walk inside. Joe and I got a quick peek of Dollie's spread pink pussy as she went in and came back down those steps. No one mentioned seeing anything but Joe grinned both times.

I believe Joe picked out a little "A" cupped triangle top with string straps that morning. Dollie told Joe it wasn't going to fit. Joe politely mentioned he is now in charge of the clothes for today.

Remember Dollie was now standing there next to Joe at the picnic table naked. She'd already shown us everything. I have no idea why she went inside the RV to try the tiny top and bottom on.

When she came back out that top barely covered her small areolas and the bottom left most of her butt cheeks and butt crack exposed. She was thin back then. Bothered me, but didn't seem to phase her. Yea, Joe loved it!

I went in the RV and put on a solid colored bikini and my shorts. Joe went in his motor home and put on a Speedo. As he stood at the picnic table Joe put on shorts again. Joe suggested we take his car rather than my large van. We hadn't seen a car at the next campsite.

As we walked around the large motor home there it was, a larger than life silver Mercedes sedan. Bigger than a Lincoln, dark brown leather and burl wood interior. "You drive" Joe told me.

I'd never been in a Mercedes except one time in an older Gullwing coupe. Biggest cars I'd ever driven were older Buicks and Oldsmobile's. "Hell yes, I'll drive!"

Then it got a little kinky and scary. Joe opened the rear door and let Dollie in. He then slipped in beside her. I adjusted the rearview mirror and watched Joe all the way to the ocean, an hour, give or take. Joe rubbed Dollie's titties and legs as he commented on her lookin hot. Other than that he was a gentleman.

With Joe's directions I was soon parking in a small parking lot along a highway, next to the ocean. It was a Saturday afternoon. A large endless beach with lots of people. I still have no idea where we were. I helped Joe take several cameras, tripods, and large reflectors to a secluded area of the beach.

Apparently other people thought Joe was a professional photographer and Dollie was his model. A crowd soon gathered. Joe played photographer, having Dollie pose as he took sexy pictures. Everything seemed to be going well and we all were enjoying the attention. Hell, this was just like in my dreams and our discussions for years!

Then it happened. Joe instructed Dollie to remove the top right on that crowded public beach. The good sport she was, she obeyed. I wondered how far this would go. It was supposed to be a dress up surprise, not undress surprise!

Joe asked Dollie to pull the tiny bottom down slightly for one of those Coppertone bare ass photo shoots. Joe ended up pulling it down much farther in the back. OMG, I just knew Joe was going to end up telling Dollie to take that bottom off.

But, none of this was part of the game, even though we hadn't discussed how far Joe could go with this photo shoot. In fact, removing her top was not part of the game. Yea, in my dreams it was so I kept quiet.

Joe was teasing both of us, actually everyone watching. He'd help Dollie shift that tiny bottom, as he took many more pictures. He'd stop just short of exposing IT!

Oh no! Here come da Cops! We were not far off a busy highway, in partial view of traffic. But the crowd that gathered around had kept us hidden. Two local policemen riding by saw the crowd and stopped. I believe they only stopped to check why there was a crowd gathered, at first.

The policemen told Dollie to get her top on. Joe spoke to the cops privately and they soon left. We were there at least another hour as Joe took topless photos of Dollie in that still growing crowd of beach goers.

It was gonna be a relaxing weekend alone. Now a total stranger was making plans for kinky dress up games. Sounded like a good plan.

Yep money talks, I suppose. We found out later, this was only a test for bigger things to come.