Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Sophisticated with Mr. Joe.
982 words
4
5.3k
00

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Sophisticated with Joe

It was still Saturday afternoon, Joe directed me to other smaller, semi-secluded beach areas along the ocean where he did other photo shoots, as only a few beach goers watched. He adjusted Dollie's top several times, showing just hints of her areolas, but never exposed her little nipples completely. Dollie was enjoying this attention and didn't seem to mind Joe touching her tits as he rearranged those tiny bikini cups.

Then Joe asked to go back to the campground. By then it was nearly Saturday evening. Joe told us he was taking Dollie out to eat lunch tomorrow and then an evening meal, Sunday. Joe repeated several times for us to just relax till he got Dollie's wardrobe ready for her in the morning.

Almost simultaneously we both told Joe we do everything together or we don't do it. We told him we make up games for both our enjoyment. Joe understood and agreed that I was welcome to come along.I felt like a boat anchor. Joe left in the Mercedes.

Dollie and I ate a light supper at the RV that evening and walked around the campground, talking about how well this fantasy game actually worked out according to plans.

Sunday morning, the big silver Mercedes and a silver Ford pulled up. Two men in suits delivered three packages to our RV. They instructed Dollie to open the top package first and wear what was in it. I should wear what was in the package they handed me.

On our return from lunch with Mr Joe Dollie would change to the clothing in her second package. Damned, this was really gonna be a dress-up surprise... for both of us. Both men left in the Ford.

In the first package was a skin tight thin satiny black mini-dress, nothing more. To be sure Dollie wore nothing else, enclosed instructions stated no panties or bra. Plus a note saying be ready at noon Sunday.

Dollie slipped into the dress and looked hot. But, she had to pull and tug to get the mini-dress below her butt cheeks... and other things. It had short sleeves and covered her shoulders but was scooped low, revealing much of Dollie's breasts and cleavage.

I ended up in a damned suit and tie! Both of us were worried about that overly revealing tiny dress. However, we just assumed we'd be going back to one of those little tittie bars. We could handle that.

We remained inside the RV until Joe, in a suit, knocked at the RV door and said it's lunch time. Someone in the Ford had dropped Joe off in front of our RV. He had me drive the Mercedes again as he and Dollie sat in the back seat. Yes, I spent more time lookin back than watchin where I was going. But, Joe remained the gentleman despite the fact Dollie's legs were exposed all the way to her ass.

Following Joe's directions, we ended up at very swanky hotel with a nice restaurant. I was to pull under the entrance and let a valet park the Mercedes. A doorman opened the rear door, as Dollie, then Joe slid out. I was standing next to the rear door as it happened. Dollie's already too short slippery mini-dress slid up above her ass on that leather upholstery, revealing her spread legs and wide spread pussy as she ungracefully stepped out. Joe smiled at Dollie, me, then the doorman, winking and handing him a wad of money. The doorman thanked Joe, calling him Mr. Whuzzit.

Dollie was noticeably embarrassed but kept her cool, pulling that mini back down. Joe Whuzzit took her hand as we walked inside. You'd think we were entering with a celebrity, the attention Dollie got. This seemed to ease the previous embarrassment.

At the time we were in our late fifties. Everyone else except Mr. Joe in that dining room appeared to be well over 65. I'm guessing Mr. Joe wasn't much older than us.

Throughout the meal, Dollie tugged at that slippery dress to attempt to cover her cheeks and keep her boobs from falling completely out. It became a standoff. The more she pulled to cover her ass, the more her boobs rolled out. She received a lot of attention from the diners, waiters and entire staff.

To us, the Golden Corral or Ponderosa is fine dining. Usually a BBQ joint, small diner, or fast food joint is okay. That afternoon was a great experience and Dollie admitted worth the embarrassment which came with it. We had a light lunch and a few drinks since we'd be going out to eat again in the evening. Joe wouldn't even let me leave a tip.

Oh yes, the doorman was there to assist Dollie getting back into the Mercedes, with the same free show, and more. This time she took her time and actually teased him, as she entered and sat in the car with her legs spread very unladylike. What a dress-up surprise that was!

But it wasn't yet dinner time. Where would we go for the evening meal and what would Mr.Joe have for Dollie to wear this time? We later felt this lunchen was just a test.

I was instructed to head back to the campground as Joe sat staring at my wife, nearly naked, in that Mercedes. There was a wine cabinet with glasses, but I never did see any Grey Poupon! Damned, why wasn't I born filthy rich instead of just filthy?

Back at the campground, big ole silver Mercedes parked next to my grey Chevy van and small RV trailer, Joe gave us some basic instructions for the evening and thanked us for a great afternoon.

So far this new dress up surprise partner was doing a great job of surprising both of us. We were like little kids anticipating our next surprise.