Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 07

Story Info
WHERE'S JOE WHUZZIT?
1.4k words
4.33
4.1k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHERE'S JOE WHUZZIT?

Keep in mind, these events happened 15-20 years ago. Exact words and actions may have been slightly different. However, it's amazing what you can remember after starting a story such as these with a few old notes and old copies of the story.

Sometime early the very next Summer we decided to go back up to find Joe Whuzzit. We had recently talked about the wild few days we spent letting Joe be in control of our newest game-- DRESS UP SURPRISE.

Actually, it wasn't really new. We had been playing it ourselves, taking turns choosing what Dollie wore, and where we'd go, for many years. Dressing for Strip Clubs was often a place we'd take turns choosing the outfit for the evening. Someone else being in control was the new part. We now had even more experience playing the game, as it was really intended, with friend Dale.

Again, a-campin we would go. We figured even if we didn't locate Mr. Whuzzit, we'd have fun at those tittie bars, site seeing, and going to the beach. After all, that's what campers do. It wasn't easy finding a baby sitter for a grade school kid in our neck of the woods for a week. But we did it again.

All the way up to the campground, we talked about what may happen this time. Both were assured it couldn't get any worse... or better. Besides we had our own rules and limits. Of course my rule was do whatever ya want, have fun. Dollie's has always been keep your tool out of my tool box!

We were pleased to see the three Strip Clubs still open. At least it wouldn't be just a camping trip. I asked Dollie if she was gonna strip again. She smiled and only said "maybe, if I get asked enough."

We registered at the campground, parked the RV, and decided to check out the Biker Clubhouse first. We'd had a few phone numbers. But our filing system ain't real party! We lost the names and numbers. Being Friday afternoon, there were already a bunch of bikes and bikers out front. No more than pulled in the lot when several friendly voices hollered to us. Friends for only a short time, yet they remembered.

Odd, I have no idea what Dollie was wearing that time. Most likely it was something skimpy, since the weather was nice. Not yet hot, but comfortable. Remember, it's what gals wear that gets the action and reactions. We were soon updated on Mr. Whuzzit. Things remained about the same, we were told, and he was in the area.

Then a little catchin up on what we've been doing. Also an update what some of the biker gals had been doing at the Strip Clubs and while going out with Joe to his ritzy hangouts. Joe was still using them as play toys and eye candy. Business was slow and the Strippers weren't staying long. A few gals said Joe would be happy to see Dollie again. He often talked about her.

From the Clubhouse, we stopped at the first small Strip Club we came to. The place was nearly deserted. Maybe two bikes and a few cars there. Inside were just a few male customers, barmaid, and two skinny girls. It was around 5PM.The last time there the place was doing fair by then on a Friday. No one looked familiar and no one remembered us. Bummer. They also said business had dropped off and dancers weren't staying long anymore.

The two skinny kids were the Strippers. We knew they were over 18 but they appeared to be 15 and built like me. Even the female bartender-waitress didn't turn me on. I will only say she was rather plump for her height. We didn't stay long enough to buy a drink.

Second Strip Joint wasn't much better. At least a biker couple remembered us. I was thinking she was the gal who we met last year wearing only a vest for a top. Her boobs were mostly covered this time. At least the two young strippers looked like strippers here. In fact one gal was doing a fine job entertaining the few male customers there. I paused to enjoy her act, as Dollie ordered a couple beers and visited with the couple we had known. After we finished our one beer each, we left there also.

Strip Club number three, the nicer and larger place. It was hoppin. In fact I had trouble finding a place to park the van not too far away. Must have been a dozen bikes and that many cages there. (cages=cars or trucks) We were happy to be greeted by several there who remembered us. Hugs, hellos, and free beer. Cain't git much better than that! Even the dancing gals were prettier and well endowed there. Must have been five or six of them. Each stacked better than the last, as I watched them perform. We were havin a good time, at last.

At times like this, actual time means little. Perhaps an hour or so later, Mr. Whuzzit arrived. Joe walked directly to us, shook my hand and made some small talk. He then hugged Dollie. I remember Joe saying he was happy to see her. Not THAT happy! Altho, not being that kind of guy, I wouldn't know.

Again, some small talk then an apology for making her wear those two tiny black dresses. Joe admitted he made a mistake. They were for those skinny girls at the other Clubs. Not for gals built like Dollie and the girl on stage dancing now. Joe also said he was notified that we were there and had to stop and say hello. After some updates on what we and he'd been up to, Joe excused himself.

A short time later, Joe returned-- with another black mini-dress! This one appeared small and very thin. It actually sparkled and shimmered. Words something like "put this on Dollie. I'm sure it will fit better."

It did seem to have more material to it. Dollie refused. Joe asked if his membership in our dress-up game had expired. Dollie apologized to him saying she forgot. She got up to go to the public restroom to change. One of the Strippers took Dollie by the hand, leading her to their lounge-costume room.

Rather than come back the same way, Dollie walked out onto the stage in that new black mini-dress. She was lookin hot! Yes, this one fit right. Not too short and covering her well. The top was plunging, yet decent enough for most public places. I'd say the dress was something a woman could wear to a party or night on the town. Very risqué, looking like it was body painted on. The crowd loved her in it!

It must have made Dollie hot too! She began doing her little thing. Not dancing, she can't dance the dance. Dollie slipped one booby out and played with it. Then putting it back, repeated with the other, rubbing her nipple with a fingertip, and shaking her tittie.

Money began being tossed on stage. After pulling the top back up, Dollie walked to the edge of stage and slowly strolled from end to end. She was wearing tiny bikini panties, nearly a thong that one of the strippers gave her. Everyone down front could see her ass and those little panties.

Dollie pulled the dress up above her belly button, revealing her belly ring. More money was tossed. In fact Mr. Whuzzit tossed a $100 bill to her! Dollie then pulled her top down, nearly to her waist, working on her titties to the crowd's enjoyment.

Basically the dress was now a belt-- with tiny panties. Joe tossed another $100 bill and others threw mostly $1's and $5's on stage. She probably wasn't up there ten minutes. When she walked off, the MC-bouncer picked up the money, as he does for the other gals, handing it to Dollie. Including the $200 from Joe, Dollie collected well over $300 for something she would have done free.

Dollie got quite a standing ovation from the house. Joe admitted he loved Dollie's show and asked her to keep the dress. Some more small talk, then the proposition.

-------------------------

Remember my habit of adding notes? Note this. Have you noticed it's the clothing Dollie wears that attracts perverts? Perverts are those male and female type people who love playing perverted games, our kind of games!

Also note this, it's not the size of the boobs, it's how a girl displays them and acts herself. We've played games and been flashed by women who are literally tittie-less and had fun.