Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 08

Story Info
The Proposition.
956 words
4.75
4.6k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Proposition

Something about Dollie captured this man's heart. Why didn't she dump my poor sorry ass and take a chance with this wealthy man? Joe Whuzzit had often complimenting Dollie on being able to turn the customers on and repeatedly asked her to come work for him. There was talk about her working in these three Clubs and several others Joe and his friends have.

Joe began his proposition. He mentioned it was important to move strippers from Club to Club. Regular customers like new flesh to stare at. He tried to convince us both Dollie could make enough to retire well in a year or so. But this also involved being his companion, dressing much like today, and traveling to other States and Countries with Joe on business-- and to work real Strip Clubs while there. Clubs where $100 bills, and larger, flowed like $1 bills here.

At this time, Dollie was still looking hot and seemed to love the attention. This was also before she was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider on her left breast, needing much surgery, which reduced one breast. (.)(.) The other was made smaller to match later.

In my pages, there is a story about this. Until then everyone teased Dollie about her large cartoon boobies. Cartoon boobs because they were very high, firm, and rounded. It's difficult to admit it. But the next ten to fifteen years have aged us both. Exactly why I am sharing our stories and encouraging you to play while you can.

Mr Whuzzit gave me a card and asked us to meet him the next day at his office in the Big City! Dollie had already made her decision. But still wanted to hear the complete proposition.

Next morning, Saturday, we arrived at Joe's office. Dollie wore a sexy tight high necked dress and heels. It was several floors up in a large business complex. We were greeted by a beautiful receptionist with exposed long lean legs clear up to heaven. She said she was expecting us. After a brief wait, we were shown into a large executive office. Joe Whuzzit met us, smiling. He repeated his offer and added more.

We would live in his condo overlooking the Ocean. A tutor would be furnished for Steven, our grade school aged son, and we'd have a pretty young maid to cook, clean, and take care of us. Joe laughed and said both women would help keep Steven and me occupied while Dollie was away. He added that he'd give me a list of HIS special girls if I needed additional company. Obviously trying to sway my decision.

As mentioned before, Dollie would travel with him on business. Also she would work in Strip Clubs abroad and in various States here, after working his local Clubs to get the feel of it. Joe stressed that Dollie would be his companion at meetings, when attending other various Company functions, and to entertain his friends.

Although getting intimate with clients would not be required, the occasion may arise from time to time. It would be Dollie's decision how far things may go. But Joe made it clear she would have to consent to be a play toy for clients and old friends, much like she and other gals had been right there in town.

I'm guessing Joe was exaggerating on the possibilities of how much Dollie might make to influence our decisions. But, as I said, we had both made our choice long ago. We were used to the simple life and could never be apart for any length of time. Also, there were too many chances for this to turn out bad.

As an unexpected turn of events, Dollie would have had to quit within months anyway. This was the time when major medical problems came up. A time when she nearly died of surgical complications. Then again, in the company of Joe and his companions with money, perhaps she would have gotten better care.

Anyone reading our stories, and knowing even a little about us, know Dollie chose the left fork in our road of life. Joe Whuzzit said he figured what our decision would be. We remained friends. In fact Joe insisted we dine with him that evening to show there were no hard feelings.

Joe laughed and said this would only be a partial dress-up surprise. Dollie would wear the same dress she wore that Friday evening at the Club. The surprise part was we had no idea where we would dine.

The rest of that week camping, we partied at Strip Clubs, went with Joe to a few fancy dining establishments again, and relaxed at the beaches not far away. Joe picked out dresses that actually fit Dollie, always revealing a lot of breast. But more suited for those upscale restaurants. All were black except a pretty bright red dress one afternoon.

We were met by Joe and his chauffeur at the campground or one of Joe's tittie bars for our nights out. In a Lincoln or in a Cadillac, never the Mercedes. No, I never got to drive the Mercedes again!

This brings up some questions and perhaps a poll of my own. Along life's highway there are hills, curves, and FORKS IN THE ROAD. We had arrived at another fork. Turn right, or forking left, on our same old path. A path leading to a normal, average, and preplanned destination together.

Take the right fork down a wide bright highway of possible fame and fortune. A neon road with sex, surprise, and an unknown ending. Given a choice, which way would you turn? Left or right?

(Look for stories about two more black dresses and the red one)