Mr. Johnson and the Babysitter Ch. 01

Story Info
Babysitter has lots of new experiences with Mr. Johnson.
2.8k words
4.26
110.1k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had been babysitting the Johnson kids since she was 14. It was a great job. The Johnsons liked to go out regularly so that meant Susan had steady work and she'd gotten to know them well over the years.

As an 18-year old, Susan had already had a couple of boyfriends, and she'd even let the last one go all the way with her a couple of times. She had been really curious about sex but she found that it hadn't lived up to her fantasies. Susan masturbated regularly so she knew how to have an orgasm but so far hadn't been able to have one with her boyfriend. Now that she'd broken up with him, she had more time to babysit the Johnson kids again. A chance to make more money was good because she was saving up to buy her first car.

Mrs. Johnson picked Susan up at 6. When they got to the house, she asked Susan to clean up the kids' supper while she went upstairs to finish getting ready.

While Susan leaned over the sink rinsing off the dishes, Mr. Johnson came into the kitchen. He greeted her warmly and made small talk about school and the weather. She looked up at him and realized for the first time what nice blue eyes Mr. Johnson had. When he smiled, she noticed that he had a mischievous twinkle in those eyes - like he knew something fun and a little bit naughty that nobody else knew. Susan realized she was staring and that Mr. Johnson had caught her staring. Embarrassed, she quickly turned her eyes back to the dishes as she felt herself blush. She suddenly felt like perhaps the skirt she'd chosen to wear tonight was just a little too short.

Mr. Johnson came over next to her and Susan wondered why he was getting so close. Was he going to tease her about staring at him a moment ago? She felt his hand brush across her ass and she jumped but then realized he was just reaching into the upper cabinet next to her for a glass. Now she felt silly. Of course he wasn't trying to touch her ass, he needed a glass and she was in the way. Mr. Johnson was old enough to be her father and she'd known him for years. Susan was really embarrassed now and trying to hide the fact that her face was beet red.

Shortly Mrs. Johnson came down and Susan was relieved that they were leaving because she was so embarrassed about her behavior in the kitchen.

Susan got the kids in bed and sat down on the couch to read for school. She kept thinking back to Mr. Johnson and couldn't focus on the pages in front of her. She drifted off to sleep.

She awoke to her name being softly whispered in her ear. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw Mr. Johnson's face very close to her own. Smiling. That mischievous twinkle again. She realized that while she was asleep her skirt had worked itself up high on her thighs. More importantly, she realized Mr. Johnson's hand was resting on one of those thighs.

Susan tried to sit up and reached to pull her skirt down but Mr. Johnson took her hand and stopped her.

"Now why would you want to cover up those lovely legs, Susan?"

Susan's eyes got wide. "Um, Mr. Johnson, where's Mrs. Johnson?"

"She had a headache and she went straight up to bed. I said I would wake you up and make sure you got home OK."

"OK, well, I'm sorry I fell asleep. I'll just get my schoolbooks together and then you can take me home," she said.

"Susan, there's no need to be in such a rush." She felt his hand gently stroking her thigh.

"Mr. Johnson, I'm not really comfortable with this. Can you take me home now?" Susan asked.

"Now Susan. I saw the way you looked at me earlier. And that skirt you wore tonight is quite short, isn't it? And one other thing. Last month I saw you and that boyfriend of yours parked at the mall. And I saw what you were doing with him in his car. So don't pretend that you are innocent, because I know you aren't."

Susan blushed and looked down. "Mr. Johnson, he's the only boy I've been with, really, and um, you're old enough to be my father, and..."

Mr. Johnson interrupted, "Susan, do your parents know you've been having sex?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you want me to tell them?"

"No, Sir."

"Okay then. I'm going to show you how a man, not a boy, takes care of a young woman's needs tonight. And if you cooperate, I won't tell your parents that you've been having sex. Deal?"

Susan thought about her options. She decided she didn't really have any. She knew her strict parents would lose it and she'd be grounded for the rest of her life if they knew she was having sex.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson, we have a deal."

"Good Susan. I promise you won't regret it."

"Mr. Johnson, what about Mrs. Johnson?"

"She had a bit too much to drink tonight. She won't wake up, trust me." He leaned in and softly kissed her lips. She could taste mint and a hint of the White Russians he'd been drinking. She was surprised by his kisses. They weren't at all like the ones from her boyfriends. Mr. Johnson's kisses were sensual, confident. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and it made her pussy start to tingle.

His hand began to wander now from the outside of her thighs to the inside. Gently, he started to push against her thighs to spread them apart so his hand could climb further up. Susan let her legs fall open and his fingers reached her slit and started to lightly stroke along the length of it.

"Susan, you're already wet my dear." Susan blushed and he said "don't be embarrassed, that's a good thing. It tells me you are enjoying this, too."

He pulled his hand away from her slit and put his fingers up to her mouth. She looked at him, confused. "Open your mouth and lick your juices from my fingers." She wrinkled her nose and he said "don't worry, you'll learn to like it. Now do as I say." Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and licked his fingers clean.

Now he took her hand and guided it down between his legs. She could feel his hard cock underneath his shorts and realized he felt bigger than her boyfriend. She wondered how that would feel. He pulled the waistband of his shorts down so she could see and touch his cock. She assumed he wanted to her to stroke it like her boyfriend always did, so she placed her hand around it and started to stroke up and down but he stopped her.

"Get undressed for me," he said.

"Everything?" she asked. When she and her boyfriend had sex it was always in a car with just her skirt pulled up. She'd never actually been naked in front of a man before.

"Yes. Everything."

She turned her back to him and started to undress.

"No. Face me."

Her face turned red again as she turned around and continued undressing. While she undressed, Mr. Johnson removed her shorts and she could see his hard cock. He stroked himself while he watched her. When her clothes were off she crossed her arms in front to cover herself. He said, "Put your hands by your sides. I want to see your breasts." Slowly she put her hands down and wondered why he was embarrassing her like this. She already said she would fuck him.

"Very nice, Susan. Tell me, what size are those lovely tits?"

"36C."

"Come here and let me suck on them." She approached and he reached his hands out and cupped her breasts. He softly sucked one nipple into his mouth, then the other. He moved one hand back down to her pussy. She didn't shave and it was covered with soft, dark hair. He loved it. As he continued to suck on her nipples, he gently inserted a finger into her now very wet cunt. She let out a soft moan as his finger went deeper inside her.

He stood in front of her and kissed her again, reaching behind her head to the hair at the nape of her neck and gently tugging.

She realized it made her pussy tingle even more when he pulled on her hair like that. But then the pulling got more insistent.

"Mr. Johnson," Susan objected, "You're pulling too hard."

"Only because I'm trying to pull you down to your knees and you aren't going," he said.

"My knees?"

"Yes, Susan, so you can suck my cock."

"Mr. Johnson, I've never done that before. I don't think I want to."

"Susan. We had a deal. Having sex with me includes sucking my cock. Now if you want to renege on our deal, I will take you home and have a talk with your parents..."

"No please don't, Mr. Johnson. OK. I'll do it."

She knelt down in front of him and opened her mouth. She leaned forward and took just the head in her mouth. She wasn't sure what to do next and he told her to lick all around his cock and get it nice and wet, and then try to get as much in her mouth as possible. He pushed his hips forward, and she tried to pull her head back but he still had his hands in her hair and he held her still for a moment, then released her.

"See, that wasn't so bad," he said. "Now try to go a bit faster." He pushed his cock back into her mouth. She may have been inexperienced but her mouth was warm and wet, and knowing his cock was in the mouth of an 18-year old was turning him on immensely. He held her hair and started thrusting his hips back and forth, starting to really fuck her face with his hard dick.

"Susan, in a moment I'm going to cum and I want you to swallow every drop. Do you understand?" She looked up at him and gave as much of a nod as she could with her mouth full of cock. Seeing her looking up at him with those innocent green eyes was enough to send him over the edge and he erupted into her mouth. Again, she tried to pull back but he held her head still while he pumped his cum down her throat. His cock started to soften and he finally released her and pulled his cock out.

"Good girl, Susan. You did a very nice job taking all of that cum I had for you."

"Thank you, Mr. Johnson. Does that mean you'll take me home now?"

"Oh no, we're just getting started."

She wasn't sure if she was glad or not. Her pussy was wet but he was making her do things she hadn't done before and she wasn't sure if she liked them.

"Now lay down on the couch and spread your legs for me." She did as instructed and he was pleased to see she was putting up less resistance now.

He knelt down between her legs and started gently rubbing her hairy slit again.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked.

"Um, well, um yes Sir." She couldn't believe she was admitting this to him.

"Do you cum when you do?"

"Yes Sir."

"Have you ever cum with your boyfriend?"

"No Sir."

"Well then that's a shame. Since we know you CAN cum since you do when you masturbate, he should be making you cum every time he fucks you. I'm going to show you how it's done."

He leaned forward and pulled her pussy lips apart to expose her clit, then he reached his tongue out to taste her sweet, young, wet pussy.

"Oh my God, Mr. Johnson," she moaned.

"Has anybody ever licked your pussy before, Susan?"

"No Sir."

"I'm glad I'm the first. Just relax," he said and went back to licking her clit. He inserted a finger into her pussy, then two, and slowly pumped them in and out of her while he continued to lick her. Soon she started thrusting her hips up to meet his tongue and fingers and she knew he was getting close. He could hear her breathing getting faster and soon she cried out and shuddered and he knew she was cumming hard on his tongue.

"Fuck, yes, Mr. Johnson yes" she moaned as she pushed his head away. "Please stop, stop." The shuddering subsided as her orgasm wound down.

His cock was rock hard again and he was ready to feel this tight young pussy. He climbed on top of her and slowly sunk his cock inside her while he watched her face twisting in pleasure. She moaned softly as she felt him enter her.

He couldn't believe how wet and tight her pussy felt around his cock and he started to thrust harder. He reached down and grabbed her breasts as his fucked this beautiful young girl.

"Susan, what kind of birth control are you on?"

"Um, I'm not on anything Mr. Johnson. My boyfriend always wore a condom."

He slowed down the pace of his fucking, thinking. He pulled out of her.

"OK, I have a solution," he said. "Come stand behind the couch and bend over the back of the couch for me."

She looked puzzled but said "OK" and did as he told her.

He caressed her beautiful ass and then sunk his cock back into her pussy. Incredibly, her pussy felt even better from this angle but he knew he had to stop or he would cum inside her. He pulled out of her.

He spit on her asshole and started gently working a finger into her virgin ass.

"Mr. Johnson, NO, I will not do that."

"Susan, I can't cum inside your pussy because you might get pregnant. If I cum in your ass, there's no danger. You don't want to get pregnant, do you?"

"No Mr. Johnson but why can't you just cum in my mouth like you did before?"

"Because I already did that and I want to cum somewhere else."

"But Mr. Johnson, it's going to hurt..."

"Susan, I'll be gentle. It's either this or we have to go talk to you parents."

She sighed. "Okay I guess. Please don't hurt me."

He placed his cock between her ass cheeks and rubbed up and down between them, then placed the head at the opening.

"I'm going to start to push in now, try to relax," Mr. Johnson told her.

Slowly he began to push his cock inside her. He couldn't believe he'd talked this innocent, sweet, lovely 18-year old girl into letting him fuck her in the ass but he was not going to waste this moment.

"Mr. Johnson, it's starting to hurt."

"I know baby, it's just going to hurt for a moment but once I'm all the way in it's going to feel better. Take a deep breath for me."

She took a deep breath and he gave one hard thrust to sink his cock all the way into her ass.

"I'm going to hold still for a moment and let you adjust, OK? Tell me when you are ready."

"Um OK Mr. Johnson," she said. She was still for a moment and then he could feel her start to relax a little.

"OK Susan, if you're ready I'm going to try to fuck your ass now."

"Yes Sir," she said.

Mr. Johnson smiled as he slowly started pumping her young, tight ass. He knew he wasn't going to be able to hold off long. He bent over her so he could reach around and grab those gorgeous young tits of hers and started thrusting harder.

"You're doing great, Susan. You're such a good girl. I'm going to cum in your ass. Are you ready for me to cum, baby?"

"Yes Mr. Johnson, please. Fuck my ass hard Mr. Johnson!"

That was all he needed and he filled her ass with his cum, shooting into her pretty little round teenage ass.

"OK Susan, get yourself cleaned up and dressed so I can take you home. By the way, Mrs. Johnson is going out of town for the weekend soon. I'm going to need you to stay with us for the weekend to help me take care of the kids. Don't wear any panties."

"Yes Sir, Mr. Johnson," Susan said as she got dressed, knowing that there would be lots of naughty fun in her future with Mr. Johnson.