Mr. L. Breeding, Esq.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers

The woman sniffed.

Lawrence withdrew the length of his horn and pressed it inside for a second time. Her body shuddered from it's unexpected gentleness. He had learned much of the ways of women, in order to extract the maximum dose of their drug. With power and despoilment he would claim them, but through slyness and corruption did he break them.

His fucking started as a groan might. Out of nothing at all, barely perceptible pulses grew into deep rumbles. His face was upon her breasts kissing them, moistening her chemise in two circular blotches. His cock dived like whales in winter, slow and continuous. She would have had to have been made of stone to resist.

"Lawrence." It was all she said.

"My dearest Penelope." He kissed her lips, offering his tongue to mimic the probe engaged beneath her. It slipped through, delighting at the softness yielded unto it.

His prick sang like a needle dragged across canvas. It splayed her flesh and aroused the bud of her sex. Her lubricious spittle was increasingly renewed from within, and his plundering hastened. Lawrence felt the first signs of semen marshaling in his loins.

"Soon, my dear you will step from maidenhood into motherhood."

"Let it not be. My house is a pauper's, and the doctor might claim rent equal to your theft."

"There fear not. I mean to see you through your troubles and past the dawn of your delivery. Let your concerns wither with your shame. This can be no theft if you give it willingly." Lawrence smiled and closed his eyes from warm pleasure soaking into his plundering manhood.

"You have been so cruel."

"Tis a doctor's prick to bleed ill humors. To your health, I drink deeply. Glorify me Penelope, and accept my love."

He listened to her breath and knew she would not fail him. Her bosom rose in time with his thrusting. Two mounds slid up and down - nipples erect felt wet linen's grate. Her arched and her hips greeted his pulse.

"Ooooooohhh." Penelope's sex flowered. It's bud was full in blood and sang to her lustily.

The salt of his buried sea roiled as her cunt welcomed his piston. He pushed in and dredged, additional slime coated his shaft and glistened in the gaslight. She trembled beneath him. Her body shifted on the red velvet and her hands fell away.

Penelope gripped the hilt of his dagger. Her hand accidental struck it as she swooned beneath her forceful lover. Her thoughts were so entwined by fear and hope and desire she hardly remembered the weapon's function. Only the tiniest corner of her true character remained to refute the criminal act commenced inside her. Truth clung to the blade and survived.

Semen stirred at her swoon. Lawrence willed himself to continue. He plumbed his passion to greater heights, but this woman had traveled her journey like none other. Even her breasts heaved for him. She was his, body and soul.

Behind his back, her arm raised. A gleaming pinpoint aimed shakily. Penelope knew this was her last chance before she was bred with child, a demon spawn to be. Evil pleasures surging out of her womb harbinged of apocalypse secreted behind an opaque curtain sweeping through her torso. Its color was unknown. Black or white, it would destroy her forever.

"Love's love let love enter thy fruit and multiply." Lawrence spoke as if dreaming aloud, and he erupted inside her with white lava.

The dagger fell upon his back, ignored. His mind had escaped the earthly realm.

Penelope cried out joyous. Floods of heaven's ocean filled her and transported her beyond any escape. Her body convulsed, and her cooz rippled her lover's anointment along to it's destination.

Lawrence continued to plunge his cock through her folds , release after release. White spume squirted out of her from the pressure. The inner mouth could not deny it's passage and boiling semen rushed to the egg hidden deep within.

Like animals, they rutted long after their divine purpose was fulfilled. They kissed and held one another dearly. At long last their bodies stilled, and only the hiss of gaslight disturbed the silent library.

"Shhh." He stroked her hair.

------

Thus, had the right and proper Mrs. Caravell become his. They met every day thereafter and cavorted until certainty revealed her impregnation. In joy, Penelope told a complement to him, their first joining having conceived their child.

In return he had marveled to her that he was cured, and she was the blessed goddess whose miracle had found him. He told her they would be together in love forever, and he refreshed her husband's finances.

In one of daily notes of love's affirmation, delivered by his man, Smith, Mr. Breeding, Esquire cut her off completely. Come the day of his first headache, he ceremoniously extracted himself from all concern for Mrs. Penelope Caravell. Sitting upon his library chair he paged through The Times to the society column listing the happy announcements of weddings.

Letters arrived, telling of disbelief and shock, then of heartbreak. Lawrence tossed her every note until one burned with venom. Month's passed before the woman had become truly desperate again. Only then did he entertain her request for an audience.

---------

Smoke, held thick in his lungs, released as he laughed at the thunderous ramming upon maple wood doors. Smith, having exited as politely as possible with a hysterical woman perched on his shoulder, could not withstand nature one step further. His servant prick pinned her to the doors and his passion drove right through her expectant frame. Lawrence listened to her shrieks and sighed.

Yes, she had been quite good.

END

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
223 Followers
12