Mr. Lewis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Croutons and green beans?"

"That's what these rich people eat to be thin, right?"

I laughed so hard my curls shook. I could always count on Cori to make me laugh, even at the tensest times. "Not that I know of; but, in the case of Mrs. Norris that might not be far from the truth."

"God, she's a witch. She probably brews little children in a cauldron to maintain her youth."

"I never down a good Hocus Pocus reference," Dustin said, taking a seat on the couch. "Who're you talking about anywho?"

"Mrs. Norris," my tongue poked out in disgust.

"Beth-Ann's mom? God, I can't stand that woman. You know Beth-Ann has been trying to get me to take her out for weeks now; a-k-a, have sex with her."

"No!" I said, turning in his direction.

"She's all over me...it's sickening. She shows up to my house randomly, she tries to grab my junk under the table at lunch...I can't shake her," he said, running a hand through his hair. "I didn't want her when I was fat, and I sure as hell don't want her now that I'm skinny," Dustin said right before the doorbell rang.

My heart thudded in my chest as I shot up into the air.

"Come on, Dustin. Why don't we go set the table?" Cori said while pulling him off of the couch.

"But it's already set," he protested but still allowed her to drag him in the opposite direction.

It seemed like I moved to the door at a snail's pace and opened it in slow motion.

"Merry Christmas," he said to me, a slight smile playing on his lips.

Snow fell in small, fluffy flakes around him as he stood on the doorstep; I took it as a sign. I wanted snow for Christmas, and I got it; I wanted Mr. Lewis, so maybe I'd get him too.

"Merry Christmas," I sighed in contentment. "Come in, come in," I said rushing him through the door, remembering Mrs. Norris and her barely concealed threat. "Have you been outside for long?"

"Not really, why?" his eyebrows puckered in confusion.

"The tip of your nose is pink...so are your ears," I almost reached up to touch them, but I held back.

"Oh, I may've sat in the car for a bit," he shrugged. "You look nice."

"So do you; but, you always do. You know, as far as teachers go."

His expression changed, of course I couldn't read it, but his stiff nod while he removed his coat let me know that I had screwed up, and royally. I spent the better part of the meal looking for a way to fix the mess I created.

Why would I say something so stupid? 'As far as teachers go', I chastised myself as I shoveled bits of ham into my mouth. I had sealed my own fate with that stupid sentence add-on. Mr. Lewis would never see me as anything more than a student, and it was my own fault.

I faked smiles and laughter through the rest of the meal and all the way through the unwrapping of gifts until I opened the gift Mr. Lewis presented me with.

"You didn't have to get me anything," I muttered.

"And you didn't have to invite me over or buy me anything, but you did."

I peeled back the paper on the heavy object, not sure what I would find beneath the metallic paper. I gasped. "You got me the ancient civilizations textbook?" I whispered. After I was forced to leave the class, I thought hard about keeping the book so that I could finish the material, but my parents took it, and all of my other textbooks, back to school.

"Open it."

I did as he asked and found a stack of papers stapled together. My face lit up like the strings of lights on my Christmas tree. "And a final exam?" I was bouncing out of my seat.

"Nerd," I heard Cori snicker.

I stuck my tongue out at her and turned back to Mr. Lewis, who was still somewhat frowning.

"I remember you telling me that you were going to ace this exam. I still hold you to that, of course. And it's not open book."

"So why do I get the book?"

"To study, of course."

"Thank you." I wanted so badly to hug him, but I knew it wouldn't be appropriate in front of Dustin, and I was sure that Mr. Lewis wouldn't want me to after my earlier bout of stupidity.

For the remainder of the night, I sat in a corner of the living room, immersed in my gift from Mr. Lewis. Even after Dustin went home and Cori went to bed, I sat and read the material while sipping hot chocolate.

"What's your favorite section so far?" Mr. Lewis asked as he leaned over my shoulder. His proximity caused my heart to leap wildly.

"The Mayans, of course."

"And here I thought you were an Aztec type of woman," he gave me a half smile that set my heart ablaze. "You ready for your final?"

"I think so. You don't have to stay here and grade it, do you?"

"Of course I do. I have to make sure that you don't cheat and use the book."

I laughed. "Alright. I guess."

"You have an hour and fifty minutes, Miss Matthews. Get to it," he said taking my book from the table without a glance in my direction.

The final only took me an hour, much to my surprise; the thing was nearly two hundred questions. I stowed away to my room to change into my pajamas and sulk while Mr. Lewis graded my test; I managed to get the bottoms on, but the tank top I was going to wear stayed gripped in my hand as I sprawled out onto my bed.

I punched my pillow. "Stupid!"

I messed tonight up with my ramble about him looking good....for a teacher. Even thinking the words caused me to shudder. I could've slapped myself from the utter stupidity that fell from my mouth. My word diarrhea was the cause of me having to sit in my room, alone, without any clue as to how Mr. Lewis felt about me.

I tried to assess his behavior after the comment and couldn't decipher any of his actions. It was frustrating; at some points he would smile, then at other times he would look contemplative and withdrawn. I punched my pillow for a second time. "Stupid, sexy, cryptic...man," I muttered into my pillow.

Despite all of my internal grievances, my eyes started to droop. It had been a long day with all of the cooking, last minute decorating, and worrying; it all was starting to catch up with me as my eyes grew heavier. I don't know what I was dreaming about, but reality bled into my subconscious when there were a series of knocks on my door. I opened it to find Mr. Lewis on the other side, an expression of shock on his face.

Confusion was my first feeling before I realized what he was looking at. I still hadn't put on my pajama shirt. I looked down to make sure that I wasn't going to freak out unnecessarily and sure enough, there sat my breasts encased in my black, strapless bra.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I fell asleep and-," was all I could get out before Mr. Lewis's lips were on mine. I gasped as he led me backward into my room and shut the door with a tap of his foot.

I fell backward onto my bed, my breasts wiggling from the impact, but my mouth stayed busy battling Mr. Lewis's for control. I imagined kissing Mr. Lewis a number of times, but those daydreams didn't come close to the reality of it. His mouth was warm and soft, his lips moving with urgency as he consumed me.

"No, no, no," he said, breaking away from me. "This can't happen. Not here, not now."

"What?" I asked, breathless from his unexpected, but welcome, assault.

"God, Danica. You're barely legal! You were my student. I'm seven years older than you, there are a number of reasons!"

"Shh!" I urged, as I sat up on the bed. "Cori's room isn't that far away."

"I'm gonna go," he said, rising from the bed. "I don't even know what happened."

"So...you didn't want to kiss me?" I asked, trying to prepare my heart for the upset that I knew was coming.

Cori told me not to get my hopes up, but I did. I thought often of what a relationship with Mr. Lewis would be like. I thought of how we could make it work with all of the backlash we would receive; I thought about going to the local university for school so we could be close, I thought about where we'd move after I earned my degree... I thought about it all too much. I had even started to believe that it would work, and here I was half naked, being dumped before I could even get into that relationship.

"Of course I did, Dani! I've been wanting to kiss you for two years," he said as he began pacing in front of my bed. My breath hitched in my throat. "Two damn years...ever since the first time I bumped into you in the hallway."

"I remember," I smiled, thinking back to the first time I laid eyes on Mr. Lewis. I thought he was a teacher's assistant rather than a teacher. "You knocked my papers all over the place. I was so mad," I smiled.

"This is wrong," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"How? You're not my teacher anymore."

"But I was! And I'm the reason you were sent to live in California, Danica. Do you remember that? And now I'm here, in your parents' house, looking at their eighteen year old daughter in her bra," he shook his head and closed his eyes tightly.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I dozed off."

"Just the same, I still shouldn't even be here."

"I wanted you to come, Mr. Lewis."

"Please, don't call me that. It just makes everything more weird," he ran both hands through his hair before planting them on his hips.

"More weird. Ouch."

"I didn't mean it like that, Danica. It's just...ugh," he grunted in frustration while sitting on my bed.

"Mr. Lewis?"

"Ryan, Dani. My name is Ryan."

"Ryan. Do you...you know? Do you have feelings for me?"

He sighed while grabbing hold of the hair at the nape of his neck. I thought sure he wasn't going to answer, so I rose from the bed to put my shirt on. He grabbed my wrist, looking me square in the eyes. "Yes. I do. I was going to tell you everything tonight and give you your other gift," he tugged a box out of his pocket and waved it around in frustration. "But what does that even matter? We can't be together, Dani. Not when all of this mess is around us. What kind of life could we have when people are constantly pointing fingers at us? And what does all that matter if you don't have feelings for me?"

"Who said I didn't have feelings for you?" I asked, shock making my voice rise.

"I just assumed," he said, having the grace to look embarrassed. "You were so quiet all night, and then Dustin was here."

"You think I like Dustin?" He didn't answer, but I knew that's what he thought. "Ryan," saying his given name made butterflies fly out of my stomach and into my chest, "I don't like Dustin like that." He seemed to relax a little at my words, but not enough. I walked over to him and removed the gold box from his hand. "What'd you get me?" I asked in the calmest voice that I could muster.

I was anything but calm. The man of my dreams had just declared his feelings for me and brought me another gift, calm was nowhere on my map. Ecstatic, terrified, and pleased were closer to the feelings that poured through me.

"It's just something I thought you'd like," he laced his fingers before hooking them behind his head. The shirt under his cardigan lifted, revealing a happy trail that was beyond distracting.

I lifted the lid to the box and a gold locket and chain sat boldly, staring back at me. I ran my fingers across the delicate chain and down the locket where a cursive letter "D" was etched into the gold.

"D-for Danica," I whispered. "I love it."

Ryan relaxed a little more. "Yeah, that was the thought. Not 'D' for Dustin," his lower lip poked out slightly as he pouted.

I chuckled. "Come on. I said I don't like Dustin. Put this on me," I said, handing the box back to him.

He scooped my hair out of the way before placing the chain around my neck. His touch was feather light but still ignited a flame in me that only he could.

"You should like Dustin. He's a smart kid, not too ugly...he's your age and hasn't been your teacher for two years."

I turned around to face Ryan. "I don't want Dustin. I want you."

After the words came out of my mouth, I felt their conviction. I did want Ryan Lewis, more than anything I had ever wanted in my life. I didn't care if he used to be my teacher, and I didn't care what anyone thought about us, as long as I had him.

"You want me?"

I couldn't decipher what his eyes were saying, so I answered truthfully. "Yes."

His response was to take my lips between his again. His hands cradled my face as his tongue took turns laving at my lips and tongue. I was almost dizzy as my fingers laced into his hair. I had never been kissed like that in my entire eighteen years, and I relished it, basked in the ambient glow that was filling every place in my body.

I watched, open mouthed, as Ryan removed his shirt; seeing him in the act was like watching a Levi's commercial where all of the attractive guys stripped off their shirts before standing around in their jeans and boots-except Ryan Lewis was sexier than all of those men put together.

Pulling me in for another kiss, he grabbed my waist and pinned me against him so I could feel the growing of member in his pants. He was so hard it almost hurt when his girth collided against my belly. My hands groped and massaged his neck as I was drug deeper into the kiss; so deep that I almost didn't realize he had removed my bra. My hands shot up to my chest in the attempt to cover my nakedness.

"Hey, hey. No. Don't do that. I want to see you," he said, sliding my hands from my chest and replacing one with his mouth.

I gasped as his tongue swirled around my nipple, making my lower belly clench and heat. Too soon, he released me.

"Bed," he instructed, pointing to where he wanted me to lay.

I did as he asked and he moseyed to the edge of the mattress, looking down at my body. His gaze was heated and erotic, and it made my entire body ache. With leisure, he removed my pants and smirked when he saw that I wasn't wearing any panties.

The way he climbed on the bed and up my body could've been likened to a jungle cat; I was his prey as he devoured my lips...my neck...my breasts. The moans that escaped my lips were borderline embarrassing, but I couldn't stop them. The way he touched me felt so good; too good. Ryan kissed his way down my body, I giggled as his mouth reached the bottom of my belly.

"Ticklish, huh?" he kissed the same spot again and I slapped his shoulders.

"Quit," I chuckled.

"Fine," he said as he hovered directly over the apex of my thighs. His breath barely had time to tickle me before his mouth found my clit. I nearly screamed in pleasure. "Dani, you're gonna have to be more quiet," Ryan whispered into my folds, making me whimper.

I never knew that oral stimulation could be so pleasurable. I heard the girls in California talking about it from time to time, but from what they said, it was overly-wet and sloppy. Ryan's ministrations were anything but that; he used smooth, calculated motions that set my body on fire. A delicious building started in the pit of my stomach and spread throughout my body. My legs shook as the pressure rose higher and higher; I had no idea what was coming, but I knew I wanted it. The next flick of his tongue sent me over the edge and I was soon crying out every curse word I could think of mixed with a garbled version of his name. Ryan reached up to cover my mouth and I was grateful; the racket I was making was bound to wake Cori up, if she wasn't already awake.

Ryan rose from the bed and removed his pants, revealing his manhood.

Teachers aren't supposed to be well-endowed, are they?

Ryan Lewis sure as hell was; so much so that it was scary. I tried to hide my fear by closing my eyes; I guess it worked because I soon felt him at my entrance.

The pain as he pushed into me was indescribable; I squeezed my lips together to stifle the scream that wanted to free itself from my mouth. Ryan became rigid over me, and my eyes snapped open. His entire frame was strained, his face a mask of horror and shock tinged with anger.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me, Danica?" he ground out, nearly breathless as he looked down at me.

I decided to play dumb. "What do you mean?"

"Don't fuck with me, Dani. You were a virgin half a minute ago. Why didn't you tell me?" Ryan was beyond mad, I could see it in the way his eyes went from being a cloudy Sunday morning to slate. I could hear it in his voice and feel it in his body. The fact that he actually cursed was a dead giveaway, too. Ryan never cursed.

"Why would I need to tell you?" I whispered.

He let out a sound of exasperation. "Well, let's see. Maybe because I could've hurt you more than I already have. God," he shook his head before blinking wildly. "I could've went slower...eased you into it more. Do you even know what I could've done to you? Pure recklessness, Dani."

"Are you gonna continue to scold me like an errant child, or are you going to fuck me?" He continued to look down at me, his face betraying his shock at my words. "I was a virgin, so what? Now I'm not. We can't take it back," I said, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

His expression was still one of shock, his eyebrows raised, and his mouth slightly open. It took him a few seconds to respond. "No, Danica. I'm not going to fuck you. If I were to fuck you, as you so eloquently put it, you wouldn't be able to sit for days."

My pussy clenched at his words and Ryan buried his face in my neck, groaning with pleasure.

"I'm going to try to make love to you, Dani; but I'm not sure that I can be as delicate as I need to be," he warned in a strained voice as he began to slide in and out of me. The pain from his strokes had me gripping the hair at the nape of his neck. I held on so tight that my fingers were nearly numb. "I'm hurting you," he said as he pulled himself out of me.

"No, no," I said, trying to hide my wince as he exited my body.

"Danica," Ryan groaned, shaking his head. "You all but gave me a bald patch," he said while scooting further down my body. He bent my legs at the knee and pushed them outward before taking a swipe at my folds with his tongue. "Sit up," he whispered, "I want you to look at me when I pleasure you."

Heat flooded my body at Ryan's words; it was as if I was burning from the inside out. I did as he asked and our eyes met, my chocolate to his rainy day. Ryan took another leisurely swipe at my folds, his eyes not leaving mine. The pressure, that I now knew to be an orgasm, built within me again as he continued to lap at my sex.

"Why were you so tight, Danica?"

All I could do was whimper in response.

He chuckled. "Have you never pleasured yourself, baby?"

I shook my head.

"Eyes on me, Dani."

Ryan Lewis sounded like the devil himself. I opened my eyes and he rewarded me with his sexy half smile as he eased a finger into me. I gasped, but didn't dare close my eyes.

"So tight," Ryan murmured before kissing my clit. "But not wet enough yet."

"Please," I begged, as he blew on my sex.

"Please what, Dani? Please what?"

I pushed my mound into his face as my response.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want more, please."

Ryan closed his eyes and groaned before inserting another finger into my warmth. "God, Danica. I'm gonna explode and I'm barely doing anything to you," he told me before latching onto my clit and sucking.

I cried out and Ryan put his hand over my mouth again. He worked on my clit in earnest while his fingers moved in and out of me; the results were explosive as I came. Ryan hopped off me in a flash, replaced his hand over my mouth, and buried himself in me, balls deep. My eyes widened as I let out a scream that was bound to leave my throat sore.

"I'm sorry, Dani. It would've hurt more the other way. I'm sorry," Ryan said as he released my mouth. He planted small pecks on my lips and cheeks, probably in an attempt to calm me down.

I wrapped my arms around his back. "Okay. Okay," I said, letting a deep breath exit my mouth. "I think I'm ready."