Mr. Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ight there, ya'll are all done. All cleaned up. Ya'll don't even need a rag. I know how to clean up good." Tee gloated. "Imma leave ya'll to do ya'll thang, thanks for that very nutritious breakfast." Tee laughed.

"It was nice doing pleasure with you too, but now could you stop talking and exit the room please. I have my future to talk about with my wife." Reese said.

"Wow, rude. After what we just did, you gonna be nasty towards me? It's like that?" Tee was turning red.

"Bye." Reese said.

"Reese, that was very mean, why you do her like that?" I asked.

"Im going to be in your life for a long, long time. She needs to know htat she will never have a chance with me. I must crush all notions of that ever happening immediately. Ya feel me? I don't want any issues developing later on down the line. I am yours. You got that. You decide who and where this dick goes into. You understand?" he asked me as serious as could be. "Yes I do. I understand you fully." I replied.

"Now, tell me the situation concerning you and BJ. My woman aint gonna be living with another man. Out of the question." He said loud and clear.

"Well check this out... " And I began rehashing the events of the past five years.