Mr. M Seduces Stephanie Ch. 01

Story Info
Orgasms rolling in like thunderclouds, one after another
1.1k words
3.88
12.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We can't always be together. It's part of the deal. The contract. The arrangement. I hate it.

It's been twelve days since our last meeting. Twelve long lustful days and nights.

I meet you at our hotel. It's dark, sexy and oh so wrong.

With barely a "hello," I reach for you and begin passionately kissing you. Lips and tongues intermingling, our bodies pressed together tightly, desperately thirsting for one another.

Clothes start to fall to the floor. You gently slide your body down mine, and kiss and nibble down my stomach to my already swollen cock. You kiss it, you lick it, and put it in your mouth.

You take your time knowing there is no rush, and no place you would rather be in the entire world. You make love to my cock like it is the pinnacle of my being, you look up at me with a beautiful lust and desire in your eyes.

You move your head as you take more and more of it in your mouth. You look up again as I am telling you how good it feels. I reach down and pull you up to me to kiss you again.

I put my fingers between your legs and I feel your pussy wet on the outside. I slide one finger inside you and move it in a way that causes you to moan and to desire me even more.

I move you to the edge of the bed, and push you down over the edge, your ass in the air, begging for me to fuck you. I move my hard cock around the outside edges of your warm wet pussy. I slide it inside of you slowly and deliberately.

I grab your hips as I start to thrust my cock into you. I am moving into you much harder now and you can feel yourself building your passion with each hard thrust. I tell you to give me your arms, and you comply. I hold them tight. I pull you against me, as I push my hips forward into you.

Harder, and harder, and harder still. Every muscle in my body is pulling you and thrusting inside of you at the same time. Your moans and the sound of my cock fucking you fill the room. I slow down my pace and stop, and we crawl onto the bed and kiss more.

I have you tight in my arms with our naked bodies intertwined like a sweaty sensual rope. I hold you and we talk and we laugh and we kiss, and what it was about doesn't matter only that we are together and we are happy. We have found our joy, and our pleasure.

I caress your body, moving my hands and my finger nails along your hip, your stomach, your back, and down to your ass. I move you onto your back and I hold you firmly against me. I reach down between your legs and slide a knowing finger inside of you.

I kiss you I hold you and I fuck you with my finger as only I know how to do. I stop kissing you because you aren't even aware that my mouth was on yours. You are in a bliss that is building.

I move my face down to your breast and I take one of your nipples into my mouth. I suck and bite your nipple, as I move my finger.

I feel the ever familiar warm wet sensation of your cum on my fingers. Your body becomes rigid as you grab hold of me. You hold on tight as the waves of your orgasm flood over you, and all over my hand.

I slowly stop, after you start to feel the orgasm subside. I kiss you after you recover and I move down your body, kissing as I go. I find my way between your legs and I start to kiss and lick your sweet wet pussy.

I move my tongue inside of you and slowly lick all the way up to your clit. I move it down and up again from the bottom to the top not missing a spot in between. I feel your body start to become rigid again, and I move my hand from the top of your hips.

I slide my finger into you again and I focus on your swollen clit with my mouth. I lick it and kiss it. I worship your beautiful perfect pussy as I pleasure it. I move my finger again lightly, and I am in a state of pure bliss giving you this pleasure.

Your legs become more rigid, and then your torso, as you start to allow the waves of pleasure again roll through your body again. You move your hips up and allow my finger a little deeper purchase. My mouth not stopping for a second for a fear that the intense pleasure would subside.

The pleasure is taking over your body now as the intense pressure is building to a fever pitch. You start to cum again, over the edge, again. Waves upon waves of the rolling trembling orgasm have control of your body.

You are possessed by something you can't control. I slow down, and you slide from the top of your orgasm down to a relaxed state of pure bliss. You can't speak, you can't move your body. You slowly recover to kiss me, and I hold on to you tightly. I allow you a minute to recover, and then I move over the top of you.

I move up to my knees and rub your soaking wet pussy with my hard, ready cock. Up and down the length of you. I rub your clit with it, and as you start to feel the pleasure I lower my body onto yours, and slide inside of you.

I start slowly and continue a very slow sensual pace. You start to hold onto me again. You wrap your legs into mine. Your grip on me is tighter, and your body starts again. The waves of your pleasure are all over you.

I feel the warm wet pleasure pouring from your body as you hold on tight. I tell you "cum for me baby" I tell you in your ear, "hold on to me and don't let me go."

I can't speak in your ear anymore as all I can do is continue to slide in and out of you. Like a machine that is powered by this unworldly engine.

I can't speak, I can only force a moan, and a breath as we don't stop. I slow down and stop in a place inside of you, and find the ultimate pleasure of feeling your body relaxing a little at a time as your orgasm is finishing.

I roll of you and stay close as I continue to touch you. We start to catch our breath and come back to earth.

You look around the room, and I ask "what are you looking for?"

You replied "where are your cigarettes?" Round one is over, and there are still two hours left on our time together....