Mr. Mandingo Ch. 03

Story Info
Marcus meets up with his first client at a hotel
2.5k words
4.49
39.4k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: A Happy Customer

My name is Marcus and a week ago I was a guy in his mid 20's who worked at the cable company. That was until I met Janet Waller. Janet was a woman who cable I was sent to bury in her backyard. Let's just say that cable wire wasn't the only thing bury that day. Janet reached out to me after we had sex and told me she had an offer to make me. The proposition she made me was that she would set me up with women who I would satisfy sexually. The only catch is she would get a percentage of the money I earn. That was fair to me she was the one setting up everything. I agreed to the offer and we seal it with another night of fantastic sex.

Three days had pass since our agreement. I was at the mall waiting to meet Janet. She text me and told me to meet her at the mall. I was growing a little impatient waiting on her. Twenty minutes had pass since she told me to meet her here. I was wondering if I should leave or call her. All of a sudden I see her walking towards me. She was carry bags that were filled with clothes.

"Hi, there honey." Janet said to me giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"I see you been busy." I responded to her.

"Oh yea well you know what they say about women and shopping." She answer.

We walk over to food court and grab something to eat.

"Oh before I forget this is for you." she said while handing me a brand new telephone and a bag with a brand new suit inside.

"This is your business phone. Now on when I have a job for you I will contact you on this phone. The telephone number is inside the box. I also pick you up a brand new suit. This will be your work attire. I not only want you to knock off their socks in bed but as soon as they see you. Marcus, from now on you will make sure that your hair and goatee are trim and cut. We will treat this as a profession and we will be professionals." Janet explained to me.

I was at a lost for words. I was amazed at how much Janet had planned everything out. This erase what doubts I had about accepting her offer. Janet hand me a piece a paper that had some writing on it. I took the piece a paper and saw that it had an address, a phone number, a room number and the name Jeanie.

"What is this?" I asked while reading the paper again.

"This your client for the night. Her name is Jeanie she is in my pilate class. I told her about the business venture we were making and she was shy at first but is very interested." Janet explain to me while drinking her coffee.

"How interested?" I ask still examining the paper.

"Interested enough to pay for your services before hand. I told her how good you were and how satisfied you left Terry. On that sheet is the address of the hotel you will meet her at. Jeanie will already be there waiting for you. You will tell the hotel's clerk you name and they will allow you to go up to her room with no problem. Marcus, Jeanie is a shy one so take it easy on her. I actually think this will be the first time she had sex with someone who wasn't her husband. Jeanie married an older man when she was 24. After 8 years of marriage she actually goes months with out sex. So if she is a little nervous you know why. This a picture of Jeanie" Janet told me as she hand me her phone. There was a picture of her and Jeanie in work out clothes.

"Wow, seriously." I said not believing that what she just told me. I couldn't believe that attractive woman who picture I just saw was going months with out sex. Jeanie was a red head but I wonder if she was a natural one. I guess I would find out later tonight. Jeanie had a nice type of body not too thin just how I like them.

"Okay Mr. Mandingo she is expecting you at 7 tonight. Don't keep her waiting and remember what I told you about keeping the customer happy. A happy customer leads to repeat business." Jeanie said with a very serious look on her face.

I nod my head to let her know I understood. We finish our food and went our separate ways. I spent the rest of the day getting my hair cut and making sure I would be looking good for Jeanie tonight. The day pass by fast and it was 6:45 and I was standing outside of the hotel that I was to meet Jeanie at. I was wearing the black new suit Janet purchase for me. I have to admit the woman has an eye for style. While standing outside I saw a couple women taking second glances at me. I made sure that my breath was okay and started walking towards the hotel. I walk in the hotel and there was a young woman at the desk.

"Good evening sir. How may I help you." She said politely to me as she looked me up and down.

"Yes. I am here to meet a friend of mine. Her name is Jeanie she is expecting me." I answer back smiling at her.

"Yes. Jeanie told me she was expecting you. You will take the elevator to the 3rd floor and her room number is 304." The hotel clerk explained to me.

I thanked her and walked towards the elevator. I looked back and saw that she was staring at me as I walk off. I think to myself that I am really going to enjoy this job. I get on the elevator and exit at 3rd floor as she explained. I was standing at the door of Jeanie's hotel room. I gave the door a light knock and heard a nervous voice from inside. "Just a minute." Jeanie said in a nervous tone. She open the door and she was a sight. She was wearing a black strapless dress with matching high heels. She looked in my brown eyes and stared at me one seem like a whole minute.

"My name is Marcus. How are you doing tonight Jeanie?" I asked while holding my hand out to shake hers. She finally snap out of her daze. She shook my hand and open the door wider.

"I'm sorry. Please come in come in." Jeanie said still nervous and tripping over her words. I walked in the hotel room and looked around. "Can I get you something to drink or anything." Jeanie offered still very nervous. I knew I had to take control of the situation. This poor woman look as if she was going to have a heart attack. I grab her by the hand and look into her green eyes.

"Breathe baby. It's okay. You are all tense up." I told her while staring in her eyes. She smiled at me. "I'm a mess huh. I'm sorry Marcus I'm just nervous." She said while still looking into my eyes. "It's okay baby. I'm going to take care of you tonight." I told Jeanie as I sat her at the edge of the bed. I took off my suit's jacket.

"Do you have any lotion." I asked her Jeanie. She gave me a nod and reach in her purse to get it for me. She hand me a small bottle of lotion. I kneel in front of Jeanie and took of her right high heel slowly. I pour a small amount of lotion in hand. I proceeded with giving Jeanie a foot massage. This was my way of calming her down. I been told that I give great foot massages. The facial expressions Jeanie were making led me to believe she was enjoying herself as well. My hands rub to her feet and up her thighs. My finger tips brushed her inner thigh as my hand travel up and down her leg. Jeanie let out a soft moan as both my hands were massaging her thighs. Jeanie was now relax and comfortable. I gave her thigh a kiss and even a playful lick. I stood up in front of her to unbutton my shirt. I was unaware that I had a major hard on that was creating a huge bulge in pants. Jeanie eyes open wide and I heard her as she whisper "Oh my God."

I took off my shirt to reveal my muscular body. I mention before I was an athlete in high school and kept in great shape.

"Would you like to see it?" I asked as I strip to my boxers. "Yes." She answer as staring at my hard dick trying to break free. I slide off my boxers revealing my 14 inch cock to Jeanie. I wish I could take a picture of the look on her face when she saw it. She reach out to it as if she want to touch it but pulled her hand back.

"Janet told me you were big but I had no idea this big." Jeanie said examining every inch of my black dick. I grab her hand and guide it on my dick. She wrap her small white hands around my dick. She place her other free hand on my cock and stroke it with both hands. I was still standing in front of her as she sat at the edge of the bed. I place my head on her neck to draw her closer to my dick. Jeanie knew what time it was. She place the head of my dick inside her mouth and suck on it. She put as much as she could inside of her mouth while still stroking me. Jeanie hands move slow on my shaft but she increase her speed. She was stroking me hard and fast while sucking me in the same fashion. I couldn't believe that this was the same nervous woman who I met 10 minutes ago. She went from stuttering and tripping over her sentences to trying choke her self with my cock. She took my cock out of her mouth and she suck hard on my balls. She lick them thoroughly and suck them hard. I love a woman who gives my balls as much attention as my dick. I look down at Jeanie as she was sucking my balls and I have to admit I was stun. Jeanie let my dick rest across her face as she suck and lick my balls. She caught me looking at down at her and she grab my dick and rub it across her lips. While rubbing my dick across her lips she lick around my mushroom head. Janet told me that Jeanie would go months without sex and I see she is making up for lost time. I tried to pull my dick out of Jeanie's mouth and at first she didn't want to let go.

I went to my knees to raise up Jeanie's dress and slide off her panties. Jeanie's pussy was soaking wet and she was shave. I guess I would have to wait to find out if she is a natural red head. My tongue travel up her thighs to her forbidden zone. I use my fingers to spread apart her pussy lips and lick her clit slowly. My tongue made small circles on Jeanie's clit while I slip a finger inside of her. My tongue made zig zags on her clit as I finger her. Jeanie's hands were rubbing my head as I lick her pussy. Jeanie raise her dress above her head to take it off. Jeanie's breast were expose. She had a nice size too and her nipples were hard. Jeanie was playing with her breast while I suck her clit. She grind her pussy against my face as I continue to eat her out.

"Oh my god I'm cumming. I'm cumming Marcus!" Jeanie scream as her body became real stiff and she shudder after that. Jeanie let out a couple more moans as my tongue lick her swollen clit. I brought my lips to Jeanie's and we share a long passionate kiss. I'm sure she could taste her juices on my lips but she didn't care. I was laying on top of her as we continue to kiss. My cock was now press against her stomach.

"I need to feel you inside of me Marcus." She said to me while we continue to kiss. I guide my dick to the entrance of her pussy and Jeanie was soaking wet. Jeanie's pussy was wet and tight. I fit as much as I could inside of her. Jeanie was moaning over and over as I move slow. Jeanie legs were wrap around my waist as her nails dug in my back. My dick move in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. I was giving Jeanie long deep strokes. The deeper my dick went the louder she moan. I turn Jeanie over on her stomach and we start doing it doggy style. My hands grip her ass and I went faster and deeper. I look down to see my dick enter and exit her pussy. Jeanie was creaming all over my dick.

"I'm cumming!." Jeanie scream at the top of her lungs. I'm pretty sure if we would be receiving a call from the hotel manager about the noise. Jeanie squirted all over my dick and the bed sheets. I feel sorry for whoever has to clean these sheets. I could tell that Jeanie was exhausted but she still arrange herself to suck my dick. My dick was cover with her cum and it made no difference to her. She suck fast and stroke my dick even faster. I was very close to cumming. I tried to warn Jeanie but the words wouldn't come out. Honestly I doubt she even care. I let out a huge moan and came inside of Jeanie's mouth. She swallow what she could but the rest land on her breast and cheeks. My dick was going limp but she didn't care. She continue to suck and lick my now sensitive cock. I gave her a kiss on a forehead as I gather my clothes. Jeanie lay down on the bed still glowing from what took place. She was watching me as I put back on my clothes.

"Where do you think you are going? I paid for two hours or are you out of gas?" Jeanie said to me smiling. I flash her a smile and took my clothes back off.

"Baby you are the one who will be out it when I'm done." I said as I approach her.

Jeanie was my first client but she would not be my last. I would later find out that "Mr. Mandingo" services will be requested by many women. Jeanie was only the beginning.

to be continue...