Mr. Manning's Consumation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly worked together to get Alec between her legs and inside her. When he entered her wet pussy he moaned at the incredible sensation. He had never had unprotected sex before and now he understood why some of the guys he knew hated using condoms. As good as some of them were, they couldn't quite match the pleasure of full contact. The heat of her body, and the slick texture of her pussy running from the tip of his head all the way down his shaft was indescribable and his body cried out for more.

Still aroused from her first orgasm, Laila enjoyed feeling Alec inside of her despite the brief moment of pain as her hymen broke. Before long, they both lost themselves again as Alec's thrusts became faster and deeper. Soon he felt the warm tingling sensation build up inside of him and all thoughts of the past three days of resisting his urges evaporated in the primal desire to fuck. Thoughts of his past and their future were all drowned out by the overwhelming instinct that drove him faster and faster.


When Laila came she let out a cross between a grunt and a growl as she again dug her fingernails into his back. A few thrusts later Alec joined her yelling "Oh shit! Oh SHIT!!" He felt his cum burst out into her in one massive burst, followed by several more spasms that gradually faded in intensity. Alec then collapsed beside her in a state of exhausted euphoria.

For a time there was only the sound of their breathing as they in each other's arms, studying each other's smiles. Alec kissed her lovingly and she kissed him back. He then put his arm underneath her and pulled her up onto his chest as he rolled over on his back. She shifted around for a moment or two, making herself comfortable. Then she put her cheek on top of his chest and fell asleep.

As Alec brushed her hair back from her face it occurred to him this was the first time he had slept with a girl and not had to get up and leave. There were no classes to get to, no returning roommates, nothing. When he'd wake up, she'd be there beside him. As he drifted off to sleep an unusual feeling came over him. He felt relaxed, yet excited, strange, yet comfortable, and it all came from feeling her next to him. For the first time in his life he felt whole.

XXXXXXXXXXX

As he watched the endless procession of citizens fleeing the city during the ceasefire, Private Hennessey was startled by the man driving up to him. The driver looked like an American, and both he and the woman passenger were grinning like idiots. Ever since dawn, all he'd seen were the faces of angry, tired, stressed out Iraqis who'd been trapped in their homes for three days. Why in the hell were these two so happy?

As the silver Toyota inched up to the checkpoint Hennessey motioned for the driver to roll down the window. Alec complied.

"I don't suppose you could point me to the nearest Holiday Inn could you?" the driver asked.

Hennessy stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. Alec then said "Dude? Are you okay?"

"Uhhh, sorry sir. You're American."

"Yeah."

"And you live in Fallujah?"

"Actually I kind of got stuck there when it hit the fan."

"Name?"

"Alec Manning. I'm an aid worker. Maybe you saw a bulletin where I was reported kidnapped?"

"I might have, there have been a few of those lately. Were you kidnapped?"

Alec gave half a nod. "Sort of."

"Sort of?"

"It's a long story."

Hennessy tried to figure out what he meant by "Sort of," was it anything like being a little bit pregnant? He then looked at the line of cars behind this Manning guy and gave up trying to understand. "Okay sir, who's your passenger? Is she a hitchhiker?"


"She's not a hitchhiker, she's my wife." Hennessy looked over at the girl as Manning spoke. Her smile grew broader and she reached over and took his hand.

"Was your wife a hostage too?"

"No."

"But you were a hostage . . . sort of?"

"You got it."

"Uh huhhh."

"Dude, seriously, it's a long story."

Hennessy watched as Manning took the girl's hand, interlocking his fingers with hers. "Yes sir," he answered, "I got that impression. I can't wait to hear all about it on CNN."

"I don't think so" the girl answered as she held back her laughter.

Hennessy shook his head and stood up. "Okay, move it out."

The private watched the car drive twenty yards down the road, then stop. The driver parked the car on the side of the road and Hennessy watched as the couple leaned over and embraced each other.

He just shrugged and muttered "Whatever" as he went back to work.

12