Mr. Martin Takes Me as His Own

Story Info
Submission between arrogant boss and secretary.
6.4k words
4.1
55.7k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* I jumped in my chair realizing where I was and I must have been day dreaming again. Since we met I'd been doing a lot of that and it was becoming noticeable at work. LeAnn one of the other clerical workers here at Blandish and Martin Attorney's at Law, walked up to my desk asking me if I was alright. I looked up, blushing; telling LeAnn I'm fine.

She said, "Alright but if you're sick go home." In other words she didn't want me spreading my germs around the office.

Then came, *BuzzzBuzzzBuzzzzzzzzz* "Ms. Davis?" the voice bellows. "Would you please grab your note pad and come in to my office NOW!" he said firmly.

What a grouch I thought to myself. So I got my things and went in, sitting down in my usual chair. Mr. Martin, Frank Martin, what a brood. He's 6'3", married, has three adorable children and as extremely handsome man for his age. Other then his annoying disposition he's okay, after all he does pay well and gives praise when praise is due.

"Ms. Davis, in the future I expect you to be on top of your game here and not day dreaming. One should be disciplined for this wouldn't you think?"

I began to nervously shake and didn't know what he meant by disciplined.

"Well?" he bellowed again.

"Yes Sir, I understand I promise not to let that happen again."

Hoping that was the end of that, he said that I was to arrange my schedule to work late for the next two weeks as he had an extremely important case he was working on and needed me to be here ready to serve.

There it was again, he said serve, I must be reading more in to this then I should be.

Still feeling nervous I blurted out, "But it's the holidays; I still get my holidays off, right?" I ask looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

He thought for a minute, "If we work very hard you may get Christmas day off, but, there are no promises."

I looked at him in anger and just sighed. I was not happy but felt I had no choice.

He continued, "If I need you I'll call. I expect you to drop whatever it is your doing and come back to this office on a moments notice. Do you understand Ms. Davis? Have I made myself clear? This is an extremely important case and I won't take no for an answer or you can leave and I'm sure any of the other secretaries would be thrilled to assist and serve my needs well. Might even be a Christmas bonus in it if you work hard enough."

I thought for a minute, I didn't have a family at home waiting, my parents died in an automobile accident two years ago and I was an only child. Giving that I really had no reason to say no other then I disliked the man and his arrogant ways. However, jobs are not plentiful this of year either.

Finally I answered, "Yes Sir, I understand and will be here for as long as you need me everyday."

With that I just sat there thinking I hope I'm not making a mistake here. I felt a strange sensation flow through me making me squirm in my chair. He notices and just grinned at me. I got chills when he grinned at me the way he did.

He dismissed me and told me he would see me tomorrow. I said goodnight and left.

That night I was soaking in the tub when David called. The moment I heard his voice my nipples grew hard and my pussy wet with my juices. As he spoke to me I grew extremely horny and he could tell it in my breathing. He told me to grab my bath tube vibrator and rub it along my clit, twisting and pulling my right nipple, then my left.

It wasn't long and I had a powerful orgasm. He told me to put the vibrator in my pussy and keep it in on high. I love how he controls me. It's like I'm hypnotized by his voice. I'm consumed by him, he's taken me to places I never dreamed I could go over the phone.

For the next twenty minutes I had three more orgasms. Then he told tell me to dry off and go to bed, saying he would call again tomorrow night. I cooed in his ear and said good night.

After having a night of erotic dreams, the alarm goes off and it's morning and another day. I get to the office to find everyone already hard at work. Looking at the clock I see it says 8:05 am. I'm five minutes late but no one seems to care so I settle in and begin working.

After a couple hours his majesty, I mean Mr. Martin, bellowed for me to come in. I grabbed my pad and pen, entered his office and sat down.

Mr. Martin began with saying good morning, the usual stuff then all of a sudden stood up, walked over to the door and said, "We have a problem and I thought we should talk with the door shut. Others need not be privy of what we talk about."

Walking up behind me, I could feel the hair on my arms stand up.

"Ms. Davis what time are you supposed to be to work everyday? Or did office policy change and I didn't receive the memo?" He barked.

"Sir 8 am, just as it's always been. Nothing has changed it's still the same." I said.

Walking to my right, standing so the bulge in his pants was at my face, he asked, "Then why Ms. Davis did you arrive at 8:05 am?"

Nervously I stumble over my words and reply, "No Sir, I am sorry I will make up my time and it won't happen again."

He moves and walks back around to his chair.

"Ms. Davis, this is not good, how can I count on you during this time where I need you most if you can not get to work on time. This is strike two; I trust there won't be a strike three?"

"Yes Sir I promise there will be no more problems." I replied.

With that he mumbles, "We shall see." He motioned me out of his office and back to work. The day was long and 5 o'clock was finally here. I knew if I didn't I'd be in trouble so I stuck my head in Mr. Martins door and asked if he needed me anymore tonight.

He motioned me away, but yelled out for me to be ready because soon the days and nights would be long. With that I ran out the door and right to my car.

I went through a drive through and grabbed dinner I was too tired to cook. Got home turned on the TV and ate while watching the news and a movie. After an evening of relaxing I went upstairs to take a bath. Just as I got into the tub the phone rang. All excited I answered in my sultry voice, when I realized who it was.

"Yes, this is she, oh Mr. Martin, I didn't expect you. I mean what can I do for you at this hour Sir?" Shaking like a leaf, waiting to hear what he wants now.

"Ms. Davis, I have made some changes in our plans. I was talking with a friend of mine and he agreed for me to do my best I needed to go somewhere I can really work quietly and I can't get that here at the office. So pack your bags we are going to spend the next couple of weeks away. I'm sorry if this messes up your plans but this is extremely important. I chose you because I think you're the best at what you do. You are bright, smart and other then some minor glitches, take orders extremely well, which we will work on. Now you won't need much just whatever you're comfortable in, we don't have to be formal in our attire as we are in the office. Sweatshirt and pants are fine; whatever you run around in a home will do. Now do you have any questions?" He asked.

"Do you have an idea how long we'll be gone? I'd like to let my friends know when I might return." I asked.

He paused a long time then said, "At minimum two weeks, we should be finished by then and ready to show what we're made of don't you think?"

He held his hand over the receiver and chuckled. He had plans alright and they weren't at all I thought they would be.

"Remember now we leave after work tomorrow, well need to stop and pick up groceries on the way. I've already put in my order, enough to last us the entire time," he said.

With that he hung up and I sunk down in the tub. A few minutes later the phone rang again. It was David on the other end; he could hear in my voice how unhappy I was. I told him I had to change my plans and why. He is so sweet to me, he told me he understood and we would talk when I got back. He told me by then I would really need the release. With that I started to laugh and thanked him again for caring for me the way he did. I had to get out of the tub, the water was getting cold, I asked if he could call back but he was in the middle of meetings and had to go anyway.

You see David is an executive with a firm that is based out of Europe and we met online. We've never met, but we talk every night no matter what is going on, except for the next two weeks. These next two weeks are going to be hard on me to be without him. He is my stress release after a long hard day at the office. He's right I will need release when I get back, I giggled to myself.

We said our goodbyes and we hung up so I could dry off, get dressed and begin packing for my working business trip. Some trip I will be missing Christmas, my friends and most of all David.

After a restless nights sleep I woke to my alarm, went into the bathroom for a short relaxing bath. After I'm dried and dressed, I eat some toast, had a quick cup of coffee, ran around the house making sure everything that is suppose to be turned off is off and what should be on is on. I took one last glance, grabbed my suitcase and out the door I went.

When I got to the office Mr. Martin motioned me into his. I took off my coat and went in with my pen and pad in hand. He motioned for me to sit down.

He said, "I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget that we leave promptly at 5 pm no earlier or later."

"Yes Sir I remembered, I have my suitcase out in the trunk of my car, I figured I could follow you in my car in case we get done early."

He gave an angry look. Mr. Martin sprang form his chair, "We'll be taking only my car. It's a ways and there is no since wasting gas, I will drive us both if we finish early we both will be leaving. We shall get your bag on our way, your car will be fine here, and for your peace of mind I'll have security move it to my parking garage for safety."

With that he sent me back to work. Finally 5 pm came it was time to go, so I grabbed my purse and coat to leave. Mr. Martin was already out of his office shutting and locking his door. The man is always on time. I bet he's on time for everything.

After getting my suitcase we are on our way; it's quiet, just the radio playing. Finally I broke the silence and said how nice it will be just to get away even to work.

He shook his head saying, "Yes, but we have so much to do I hope your ready for what's ahead."

Once again a chill went up my spine. I'm not so sure I've done the right thing here; maybe I should have just let him get rid of me. There are other jobs out there, and I began to feel foolish in my thoughts, I'm just being silly, this is a working trip nothing more.

Finally four hours down the road we pull into a small road side store. He told me to get out and stretch, freshen up and meet him back in the car, while he went into pick up the groceries. We must be getting close I thought to myself. I got out and walked around a bit, found the restroom and when I came out he was back in the car waiting for me.

"You do have a problem I've been waiting on you for 5 minutes, now let's get going we have so much to do." He barked.

"I assure you these next two weeks we'll have to work on that and a few of your other flaws." Almost about to blow a nut, he rolled the window down for a minute to cool off. He was just so excited, every detail to his plan was falling into place and this was not the time to screw it up.

Once again I felt cold chills.

After driving another 30 minutes we pull up to a beautiful chalet deep in the woods with no one for miles around. It's most beautiful place I have ever seen.

We got out, taking my purse and coat with me, I went to get my bag from the truck and he told me to leave it, it will be brought in soon.

We got to the door when we were greeted by a woman I expect to be the housekeeper. She took our things and motioned us to the lounging area where she had drinks waiting for us. With that she left us to unwind and relax. I commented on what wonderful tastes the owner has. He agreed. We finished our drinks and the housekeeper returned saying our bags were in and unpacked and dinner was cooking, and would be ready in 10 minutes.

After dinner and another drink by the fire we both headed for our rooms to get a good night sleep. I was very sleepy and could barely keep my eyes open.

"Tomorrow we will begin what we came here to do, when we are fresh and alert." he said, as he showed me to my room.

I could barely keep my eyes open, everything was getting blurry and I fell fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

When I awoke everything was fuzzy feeling and dark. I didn't know if I was still asleep or awake. Soon my senses kicked in and I got scared and started screaming. I had something over my eyes and I was tied to what felt like a slab of marble. It was cold, there was a chill in the air and I was terrified. Was I having a terrible dream? I thought to myself.

Then I heard his voice and it was getting closer and closer, it was Mr. Martin. I screamed and yelled demanding he let me go. I started crying, I was terrified I didn't know what was happening. My eyes are covered and OMG my clothes are gone, what is going on I thought to my self? It's so cold; I'm screaming and crying in hysterics.

"Well my pet I see you finally woke up. Was beginning to think I gave you too much sleeping powder last night. Now hush and let's make this a pleasant experience for us all, after all we have lots for you to learn in the next couple of weeks." He said, with a wicked laugh."

"What are you doing? Let me out of here, if you let me go now I won't tell a soul, please just let me go I don't want to be here." I screamed.

"No I can not do that my pet, for you have some lessons to learn and by the time I am done with you I trust you will be a well mannered slut for me to enjoy anyway I want. When I call for you, you will come. If I say jump you will jump and NOT say how high. I am your Master and you shall forever call me Sir or at least until you become of no use to me anymore. Do you understand my pet?" Saying that, he took hold of my right nipple and painfully pinched, pulling it away from my body.

Screaming from the pain I begin yelling, "No way, fuck you, get your hands off me, and let me go you bastard."

After saying that he attached something tightly to my already tortured nipple and I screamed in pain.

"For shame you do have a fowl mouth slut, I don't think you fully understand who is in charge here, do I have to go through this all over again? One thing you'll learn I hate having to repeat myself more then once." He bellowed.

He then attached the same type of device to my left nipple, this thing bit into my sensitive nipple so hard I thought I would die. I screamed for him to stop, saying please I'll be good and do anything he wants, but please don't t hurt me anymore. Then I feel his breath between my legs.

"You're getting wet my pet, you must like the pain or you would not be wet", laughing wickedly he continues, "Your body is telling me you want more, slut is that true, do you want to become wetter then you've ever been?"

Thrashing about I am screaming at him to let me go, when something heavy is added to each nipple pulling them down to the sides. The pain is incredible and again his face is back between my legs blowing into my pussy.

"You are very wet my pet I think you really do like this, shall I add more weights? But don't you cum yet, not until I give you permission. If you disobey you will be punished and I promise I do enjoy punishment time." Laughing wickedly.

With that he added more weight and I was crying it hurt so bad I just kept on thinking soon it will be all over. Please God let me live through this.

Still blindfolded, I felt my hands and feet being untied and I am walked a few steps and bent over something and strapped on my stomach. It had holes for my aching breasts to hang from and my ass was forced up in the air.

Once secured into place he asked, "Comfy slut?"

I smarted off and said, "What do you think fucker."

This only angered him more, because the next thing I felt is a searing burn on my ass as he is striking my ass with some type of whip. Screaming for him to stop, nearly passing out from the pain he finally stops.

He said, "Oh I forgot to have you count we will have to do this all over again. Except this time you are to say, thank you Master may I please have another please, each time, beginning with the number of strokes."

"No, no please stop it hurts too much, I can't take anymore I'll do anything but don't hurt me anymore." I begged as tears were flowing and puddles were forming on the floor beneath me.

"Slut must I repeat myself again?" He bellowed angrily.

Then he began, the first swat and I said, "1, thank you Master, can I have another?"

This went on for 50 swats and I didn't think I could handle anymore I was begging for him to stop.

He added more weights to my aching nipples and gave them each an extra tug before returning to my ass with 10 more swats of the whip, each one harder then the last till finally I pasted out.

I woke up broke, I gave in and from that point on and he knew it.

He walks to my front and said, "Master is very happy with you slut, see I told you it would not take long for you to see things my way."

So this was my life and the way it will be from now on. I was now his property, his slut to do with as he pleases.

He gave me a drink of water and left me alone for awhile. When he returned he unzips his pants from which he shoved his cock deep into my mouth. He told me if I bit, it would be the last thing I bit. I was to make him cum, swallow every bite, and be honored to receive such gift. If I missed any I would be punished severely.

I gave him the best blow job I could and soon he came. I licked and sucked furiously trying to get all I could. When he grew limp and pulled from my mouth and told me he was pleased and I made him a good little cock sucker, and then asked me how I enjoyed his gift.

"Sir thank you for your gift, I've not tasted anything any better then yours." Hoping that was the answer he wanted.

He caressed my sore ass and said, "Well done pet you're learning."

He untied me again and took me over to where my hands were pulled straight up over my head and I was on my tip toes. He pulled on my sore nipples and one at a time pulled the weighted clamps off only to hear me scream in pure agony. Then I felt his mouth first on the right nipple then over to the left until the pain was dull and aching.

To my ankles he attached what he called a spreader bar that spread my legs about 40 inches apart. Next thing I felt was a tongue licking on my pussy lips and my clit.

"Remember slut you are not to cum until you have been given permission." He reminded me.

The tongue began to drive me crazy and I thought no way I can control my self not to cum, this is crazy. I'm squirming as much as I can trying to get that tongue to go in, but it stays just on the outer lips making my body scream for more.

I'm trying to fight the sensation when one, two, three swats come across my aching breasts. Four, five, six, I'm begging for mercy when all of a sudden I can not stop my body from going into orgasm bliss. Then everything stops, the tongue is gone, I hear breathing but everything else is quiet. Master leaves the room only to return a short time later.

I'm again untied and moved to yet another table. It's familiar to me though, it's like a table in my gynecologist's office. My butt is being moved down to the edge and my feet are strapped into stirrups. My arms are strapped up over my head, a strap placed over my hips and one just under my breasts leaving me firmly in place so I can barely move. Then he finally removes the blindfold.

He says, "My pet you've done better then I thought you would, you have pleased your Master, now it's time for your physical, I'm sure you won't mind if my Nurse here assists me."

12