Mr. Meccano Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and could see all the jewels in the sky. I lay myself out on the log on my back and stared up at them. Apparently it takes 15 minutes for your eyes to properly adjust to the darkness. I guess mine were pretty good already having walked down but I could feel them adjusting to the stars. I don't know how long I was there. The air actually became a little warmer at some point, almost thicker. Perhaps it was closer under the tree. I pulled the zip down on my suit to my belly and felt better, not so hot. I watched the stars and dreamed along with them. I think I drifted I'm not sure. I thought I felt things but again I wasn't sure. I felt an itch on my belly and went to scratch it but couldn't raise my hand. That's alright I thought, it doesn't matter. I felt things moving under me but didn't mind. Then I was moved bodily and still I didn't mind. I was moved backward along the log and then stopped. My head dangled off the end. I had an upside down view of the tree.

As I watched, in my dozy dream, I could see long, thick lengths of ivy peeling off the tree and snaking out along the ground to me. That ivy has moved me, I thought, but I lay there uncaring. I felt thinner ivy tendrils feeling their blind way over my shoulders, against my skin they slithered, some under my armpits, others across my breasts. Some even coiled around and my tits and pressed and in. My nipples became erect and then they too were ensnared with tendrils and pinched. I would have laughed at the bizarreness at it but the air was thicker still. It felt the way it did a couple of weeks ago in the small shed where I discovered the leprechaun. An ivy snake found the zip on my one piece and I heard the noise of it being pulled all the way down to my crotch. Strong, thick ivy arms entered the suit, went around my middle, my shoulders, my thighs and I was lifted bodily into the air. I did not resist. My one piece was peeled from me as if I was a banana. I was the fruit, now revealed pale and naked under the starlight. I was returned to the log underneath me, laid on my back, my arms put gently down either side of the log and held there firmly. My breasts were pulled taut. I caught my breath a few times. God I was panting! Then my feet were pulled down and fastened to the ground. I was splayed! My thigh muscles complaining at the strain of being held so wide.

There were rustling footsteps. They stopped at my head, now lolling off the end of the log. I could see McHaragarty, his badger face peering down at me with curious, penetrating eyes.

'What brought ye here lassie?'

'Your wondrous cock' I replied in a heavy voice.

'Ay. What would ye want with that?

'To suck it'

'What's that ye say'

'I want to suck your cock'

With that he stepped forward, shedding his trousers. The monster cock unfurled before once more like a fern. I felt myself panting again. It was inches from my mouth. He leant in and stroked the side of my face with the bulbous head, the size of a man's fist. The aroma swam around me. I turned to lick it but he moved it away. I groaned, pleadingly.

'Aahh, no. Now. First things first perhaps?' he said in a low voice.

'First?' I eventually gasped, 'what's first?'

'Well, now you look so pretty lying there,' his eyes glinted at me, 't'would be a shame not to have firsts!'

I had no idea what he was on about. 'Ssshh, sssshh, sshhhh' he laughed and his head rocked back.

I saw something like a long snake silhouetted against the stars. It flashed and flitted around in front of his face. It went away and his head came down. I realised, as the pit of my stomach did a flip, that it may well have been his tongue. He disappeared from view. Then I heard him climb the log by my feet.

'Ah yes ,such a sight to behold, shame to let it go to waste' he intoned. Then I felt it. His tongue. On my thigh, god all around my thigh, it encircled it, carried on and came up between my legs. Then it delved into my pussy. There was no playing around. It didn't matter that much anyway. I was wet as hell. I can't tell you how he tortured me with that tongue. I was crying out loud if I wasn't groaning. It flicked and coiled, pushed and probed me. I am ashamed to say that he found what really made me go and when he did he stuck at it. He would play with my clit with end of his tongue which was no more than a point, whilst he kept a longer, thicker portion of it pressed tight between my buttocks. He actually was able to bend and fold his tongue over right at my anus. My hips writhed underneath his actions and eventually I felt the tongue slip inside my asshole and slither around in me, reaming and stretching my tightness. I wanted to close my legs on it, but they were bound. Exposed and invaded, I felt myself squirt.

'Aaaaahhh, aaoooooowww' I cried as I came.

'That was firsts!,' he exclaimed, 'now here be seconds'. I felt the tongue unwind and slip from within me and then felt nothing until a few seconds had passed. I kept quivering, this time in anticipation. Then the press came. Against my young pussy, the huge bulb of his cock. Oh Christ, I couldn't do this. I was not right for this, it was too large. But just as before it must have changed shape, it must have gone thinner. Then I heard his raspy voice say in sing-song manner.

'Oh they young 'uns are tight, but McHaragarty is right' and he thrust forward. I had to yield. His thick cock plunged into my tight pussy, inch after inexorable inch until I felt his balls press up against me. I moaned low and hard. Then it expanded back to its original girth, the thickness of a forearm. And he began to stroke it back and forth.

'AAaaaaa....ooowww......ah, ah!' I screamed loud and then fell to panting, before crying out again. There was no mercy shown though. He rode my puss long and hard, my buttocks pressed against the bark turned sweaty and then wetter still with the juice coming out of me. I was lost in the throes of his fucking me, it was so physical. Minutes passed, more and more. I lost track. The smell of the long grass filled my nostrils, that and the smell of myself! It was a dirty, sweaty smell, the kind you get when exercising hard and I realised, then, how much work my body was doing to accommodate his fucking me.

'SSssssh, sssshhh,ssshhhh,' he eventually laughed and he de-mounted from between my tormented thighs. I lay still, bound and shaking, my head back, eyes closed. Then I smelt it all around me, his perfumed cock. I opened my eyes. It was there before me, only an inch away, as full as it had ever been, the skin on it as tight and glossy. I opened my mouth. There was no way I could fit that in but I wanted as much as possible.

'Thirds' he said with finality, and the cock slimmed to the exact size of my mouth, entered it and I sucked as hard as I could. The cum flooded my throat, went down further. I gulped and kept swallowing, gasping for air through my nose and continuing. The taste was divine. I wanted it all.

I never could take it all. It was an unforgiving fountain. I drank my fill and when I could take no more he withdrew the pulsing beast. It carried on pumping. My face was covered in a thick glaze of spunk. He moved away and then I felt him climb the log. Hot spunk crashed on my tits, heating them and staying hot, like some demon seed. My head lolled, I was done. I was fucked. Tiredness was sweeping through my consciousness when I heard him rasp.

'Now! Fourths!'

My brain registered surprise and shock. More? But I made no sound or move. I was helpless. I felt his cock spurting now over my belly, then down, over my pussy and stopping there. I then felt my ivy bonds moving under and around me. My legs were raised up, up and closed so that my ankles nestled against each other.

'Mmmmmm,' I murmured at the relief of blood returning to my legs. Then they were pulled straight up in the air, so they were perpendicular to my body on the log. My hips were raised and then ivy tendrils snaked and clasped my butt. His hot spunk flowed down and he pumped it over my exposed ass. Like spidery hands the ivy gripped my buttocks and pulled them apart. His cock came in, still pumping and pressed against my anus. 'No,' I screamed inwardly,' its too big, I'm too small, this can't happen!'

But of course, the cock changed shape, it thinned and lengthened, it pressed and pressed. Lubricated and persistent, it kept coming and I gave in. He played it past my sphincter muscle and entered my asshole.

'AAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAA!' I cried out again and didn't stop for ages. When I did, it was only to draw breath. I inhaled deep, exhaled deep, then again. I waited for an eternity, panting with the strain of his invasion of my rectum. I knew what was coming next – the expansion. It came on slowly and grew and grew. My asshole filled and my whole rear felt split.

'Ssssssh,ssssssshh,ssssssssh,' was the last sound I heard as I passed out.

I don't think anything woke me up except the passing of time. It wasn't the cold. When I came too it was still warm. I blinked a few times and took a few breaths. The world was upside down. I strained and was able to move my limbs. I simply rolled off the log and lay in a huddle in the long grass. My breath settled, my head cleared a bit but still felt foggy. Spying my one piece lying nearby I reached over. Standing up was a chore. Dizziness hit me a couple of times. I made to dress but then found I was a mess of fluid, all of it his spunk of course except when I guiltily put my hand between my legs and smelt that and I knew that I must have come hard a few times. I smelt musky and my pussy was wet and almost rubbery. I felt an urge to get clean. There was nothing to do but roll in the grass. It worked and it also refreshed me. With my suit on I stood and looked around. A new moon had risen behind the tree. It all looked so serene and normal. No ivy moving of its own accord, no leprechaun with a massive tool, no me naked and being fucked. 'Oh God', I sobbed then, 'what is going on?'

I turned and ran and staggered up the path. I wanted to get away. I felt shit, awful. The dew made me slip and nearly fall but I carried on almost blindingly careering up the slope. I must have missed the path, I slipped and fell this time amongst ferns. I thudded down and stayed there with the shock washing over me. Tiredness gripped me again. A few minutes passed and then I propped myself up on my elbows. I was still enshrouded by ferns, couldn't see a fucking thing. Then I heard some footsteps. I froze. Waited. The path was a few paces away I'm sure. I heard the steps, light, coming closer and moving past me. I chanced it and put my head up above the ferns. I just caught sight of the face and then the figure was past me. I raised myself to my knees and watched my sister descend to the bottom. It was no good asking myself what she was doing here, the answer was the same as me, but I got a shock all the same with the next few actions of Marie.

Unlike me she did not stop and sit on the log and stare at the stars. No. She went straight up to the ivy infested tree and stood there. Without waiting for any sign she threw her coat off her onto the ground. She was completely naked. She held her arms aloft in the night air and within a few seconds the ivy responded. Limb after limb unpeeled from the tree and snaked down to the ground. Silently they enveloped her, circling her torso, her arms, thighs, shackling her whole body in its woody cage. Her bonds complete, the ivy twisted and turned and lifted her. She was positioned like a dog on all fours but her hands and arms were bound behind her back. Then McHaragarty appeared. Out of nowhere.

'Ye are my girl, aren't ye lassie?'

'Yes, I'm yours. Do what you will,' Marie replied in a far away voice I hardly recognized. With that the leprechaun released his trousers and that demon cock I now knew so well did its unfurling. He immediately gave it to her mouth. Marie took it as greedily as I. She sucked and licked for all she was worth. Despite my exhaustion and the extensive fucking I had been given I found my stomach tingling with sex again.

Now McHaragarty stepped away. Marie moaned for his cock to return but that didn't happen. He went to her behind and reached down and pulled at something which he then held up before tossing it away. I realized with a shock that Marie had been down here a lot! She was wearing a butt plug! No wonder she had been walking funny. How long had she been coming here? It didn't seem to matter much, but it was obvious McHaragarty was following a well worn ritual.

He plunged into Marie's ass with one thrust. She cried out with a sound from her guts. He continued on and on. She took it all. Then he pulled back, waited and then thrust all the way back into her.

'UUUURRRRN! AAAaaUURRRR! UUUUUURRR!' Marie's cries were huge.They didn't even sound human. They sounded for all the world like the sound cattle make, when unsure or stressed. But she took it. He moved again, and again. His fucking tempo increased. I could see her tits bobbing back and forth in the air under her. I pulled my zip down and pulled my tits out and squeezed my nipples. I moaned and put my hand in further. I moved my legs apart and started to finger myself. I looked at the stars then, heard the cries of my sister being ass fucked and I moaned hard.

When I looked back below I had a shock. The fucking was still carrying on but there was no McHaragarty in sight. No lep at all. He had transformed. He was naked, with reddish skin, eyes that seemed to blaze. His hands and feet had changed to web-like claws. The cock was still the same rampant size though and it was still splitting Marie's buttocks for all this........this ...creature was worth. It thrust full into her ass, Marie cried loud, the wee demon thing cackled loud with its head back and then it sort of clamped itself on her. It's feet things wrapped around her thighs, its arms extended (God was there nothing earthly about this) and went under Marie's torso and its hands slapped around her swaying tits and stayed there, gripping in hard. And it began to fuck my sister's ass with, well, with demonic power.

Marie had stopped crying. She was all hard breaths now, in and out.

'Hunh,hunh,hunh,' she gasped like a piston working hard.

I could hear her from up the slope. Someone could probably have heard her a field or two away, if they were about in the middle of this strange night.

I stood up. I didn't have any clear intention of doing anything when I did so, but then my hands slowly came up and I pinched my nipples. I looked down at them and they were erect and full. I smiled at them. I slipped my suit off and stepped out of it. The ferns brushed and tickled my legs as I stepped through them. My hands ran over my body. I pressed my pussy. She was all wet. Good. I squatted on the path and fingered myself as I watched the scene below. Using my juice I lubricated a finger and pressed on my anus. I pushed my muscles at the same time. It slipped in easy. I did another, it wasn't so bad. The third and fourth were harder, I found that it took a good control of my breathing to open my rectum that far apart.

I waited, all the time watching below. The demon was still ass fucking her as strong as ever. It stopped every so often and gave it to Marie's pussy and then returned to her ass. Mine own anua felt full. I took quick, short breaths for a bit and then I fist fucked my own asshole. 'Done it! I can do it!' I exulted to myself

I stayed that way for a few minutes. Then I rose and stood. My fist popped out. There was no time to waste! I ran and almost slipped down the slope. I came to them both and stood beside them. I raised my arms. The ivy obliged. Within half a minute I was ensnared.

The wee demon thing glanced only once at me. The ivy lifted me up high and over. I was put into the same position as my sister, bent over doggie, and placed on top of her. I felt my tits press on her naked sweaty back. She was quivering all over. So was I. My pussy rested on her buttocks, my own legs and buttocks splayed and exposed. Marie's gasps stopped. It had left her. I waited, I tingled all over. Then there were feet locked around my thighs and hot, searching hands spread themselves along my shoulder blades. They slid and kneaded my skin, going in under me, slipping over my tits and then locking on them. Then the cock came at me. It nudged at my anus, it felt that I wanted it, it found my opening was willing, it felt me yield. I did want it – 'God help me' - I was willing it to enter and defile me. I pushed at my ass muscles as hard as I could. It went in, and in, and in. I cried and panted. The strain and pain was searing, the cock was so wide. The grip on my thighs and tits increased as the cock devil strained too. Up and in he went, pushing and pushing until I felt tears burning my cheeks. I was full, I was sure I could take no more. It wasn't to be. It wouldn't give up, I couldn't resist. I was inhaling and exhaling as quickly and as fast as I could. Another inch slipped up me, a short break, then another, and another.

Then it could go no more. The creature thing had me impaled the entire length of it's humungous cock. A foot of cock, and if that's not possible, please forgive me because it certainly felt like it reached my very innards. I had come here, I had asked for it and I had got it. It began to fuck me with it, huge long strokes that gained in tempo. I screamed, I cried, I panted, I came again and again as it ground me down, my pussy rubbing remorselessly on my sisters buttocks below. I don't know how long this went on. It never let up on me until my head had dropped and was hanging limply, my lips dribbling spit. Then, and only then, did it leave. It went a few inches below me and began to fuck Marie's ass. Minutes passed and I recovered somewhat and then the cock came again but this time in my pussy.

This alternation went on forever. Eventually, some time during the night it dismounted from our behinds. It went in front of us. Neither of us had energy to lift our heads even though the aroma of the cock that enticed and enchanted us so much was all around us. A hot hand slithered through my hair reached the back of my head and wrenched it up. I opened my eyes. I felt Marie's head jerked up too, just under my chin. My vision was filled by the organ that was my torment and pleasure and behind it the red, skinned creature looked at us with burning, yellow eyes. It looked on fire, a crazy light dancing off its skin. Then it stepped forward and fucked my mouth. I accepted it. It then fucked Marie's mouth and after a minute returned to me, already gushing spunk that lashed my face before my open mouth took it again. Back to Marie, then back to me, then Marie. And all the while the ivy tendrils kept up a whipping on our backsides, flying through the air to slap on our exposed buttocks and even our pussies.

The jewels in the sky stared down at me. As I watched they faded one by one. A pale light appeared in their place. Puzzled I wondered how this could be, what was chasing my stars away? My mind rid itself of confusion slowly. I groaned, no.....make that croaked. Where was I? Why so bloody cold? My hands moved and gripped.......grass? I pushed and sat up. Blurry dots filled my eyes. I waited and waited. They cleared and I saw I was naked, in a garden....oh, wait. That garden. I looked around. A naked body lay over there.......it was Marie!

'Marie, Marie!My sister, my sister, are you alright?' I shuffled over to her. She was breathing! I shook and woke her. She looked utterly crap. She took as long as me to come round.

We hugged and cried and soothed ourselves. I ached and was sore all over but especially my belly, my pussy, my ass. Jesus h Christ what had been done? Clothes, we need clothes. Lets get the hell out and get home before we are seen.......seen like this! It was then that I happened to look up slope and I went rigid. There was smoke rising in small columns from where the roof of the garage should have been. What the fuck? We stared and stared. Marie broke the silence. It was actually the first time she had said anything.