Mr. Miller's Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous minutes passed. Too flustered to come up with a plan, I was just staring at them. I did notice that their collars had been removed. The door creaked open, and another Santa entered.

"Shit." I sputtered. Now, not only did I have to perform in front of an unseen audience, but also another guy right in the same room.

We stood next to each other, but didn't speak. I don't think he was too happy to see me, either. A high-pitched alarm caused me to jump. The other Santa looked at me and then rushed over to the desk.

"I guess he made his choice," I thought, going over to the lovely blonde curled up on the love seat. "But I'm not complaining."

I looked at my watch and noted the time, before I propped the blonde up and brushed a strand of shiny hair out of her well made-up face. She backed away from another attempt.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

(I don't know why, but I thought that was important. Maybe it was because I could hear the brunette's muffled cries, as the other Santa was tearing off her costume and calling her nasty names. Even given the circumstances, I didn't want to be that guy. Not that I wasn't going to fuck her -- I just wasn't going to be a dick-head about it.)

Sitting on the edge of the seat, I ran my hand lightly over my present's body, admiring her smooth flesh and soft curves all done up in sexy gift wrapping. Yes, my present was wrapped nicely, but it was time to unwrap it. She whimpered, as I grabbed the bow that tied her top and pulled it free. I giggled a little, as her pink nipples came into view. I spent some time playing with her perky breasts and her little pink nipples, as she squirmed under my touch, but not too much time, because I still had some unwrapping to do. The skirt was easy. I just lifted it up, and it flipped up over her stomach. That was good enough.

"Yes! Shaved!" I ran my fingers along her pussy lips. "Smooooth...," I said to myself. She didn't back away from my touch now, as she must have conceded the inevitable, given that, only a few feet away, the other Santa was already fucking his present.

Sliding a finger into her pussy (she moaned into her ball gag), it seemed to me that her pussy was already wet. "Or was it artificial lubrication?" I wondered. I picked up a leg by her red boot, taking a minute to admire them before placing it behind my back. (I figured I must have a boot or high-heel fetish, because I shivered just from touching them like when I first touched her breasts and her pussy.)

Pushing her thigh over, I now had a better view. Her pussy was definitely glistening and felt slimy. I ran my finger lower and discovered even her asshole was greasy.

Hmmm," I hummed, as I swirled my finger around and then slowly pressed on her asshole. She barked into her ball gag, and I'm sure she was calling me some obscenities. My finger broke her seal and slowly pressed in deeper. She was really pissed now. I felt her boot kick me in the back. It didn't hurt, but did remind me that she wasn't totally helpless.

In a quick move, I flipped her over and spread her knees apart. Her chin rested on the seat's back. I pulled up on her arms when she tried to close her legs -- back apart they went, and back went my finger into her asshole. And this time she was powerless to resist me. I think it was more of a power thing than really being into her asshole. And it seemed like someone had taken the time to prep my present for some anal play, because, when I pulled my finger out, it was quite clean (just a little slimy).

All this had gotten me as hard as I ever remembered. I quickly pulled down my red furry pants down and then my underwear. I shivered from the sudden rush of cool air. Leaning forward, I rubbed my hard cock against her asshole. She flung her head back and moaned into her ball gag, while shaking her head. I stood frozen, battling with my conscience. Then I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips, and she sighed and nodded her head. It wasn't a rousing sign of approval, but I took it and pressed on.

"Thank you, Mr. Miller," I mumbled. It took a bit to find my rhythm, since it was my first time doing it doggie style. But I finally did, and away we went. It suddenly hit me that it was my first time having sex without a rubber, too. The blood test and quick exam from the hot doctor eased my worries. Picking up the pace, the thought of the hot doctor examining all of the girls I saw on stage floated into my head, and this really got me going so much that I couldn't hold out any longer and let go deep inside her pussy.

As I was sitting for a second to catch my breath, a bottle of something caught my eye. I moved over to it and found it was a bottle of champagne sitting in a silver bucket of ice. There were also a couple of bottles of water. I chugged one of the bottles of water and grabbed another one, as I really didn't want to take the time to try to figure out how to open the champagne. The blonde had managed to flip over by the time I returned to my seat. I found a hanky in my shirt pocket, and, after wetting it, I cleaned up her pussy. (If it wasn't my own cum leaking out of her, I would have thought it was pretty gross.)

I turned to the other Santa. (I was happy that he was staying on his side because I wasn't in a sharing mood.) He had his girl in an office chair, her legs on his shoulders, and he was really pounding away. I tried to take some pointers, as he was obviously more experienced than me. It did feel a little strange to be so close to the action. I also suddenly remembered the crowed of onlookers. I bent down and picked up my underwear and put it over my lap and then I scanned the room looking for cameras, but they must have been hidden. Feeling my fake beard I chuckled. "No one's going to know who's who, dumb-ass."

The blonde moaned into her gag. She was looking at the bottle of water I held in my hand.

"You want some water?" I teasingly asked with a laugh. She whimpered and batted her eyes. I tried to resist feeling sorry for her. Looking at my watch, I saw that I had more time. I reached for her breast, but she backed away and again nodded at my water. I noticed some saliva dripping from her ball gag. I figured she could probably use some water, but was a little hesitant to un-gag her. I also remembered what Mr. Miller said about "taking your chances." In the end, though, I just couldn't help it. I did feel for her, and I also wondered who she was and how she ended up in this compromising position. Sometimes I'm a real pussy.

I held my breath and reached around her head. The gag was held by a small silver buckle. It was simple to undo, and I pulled it free. She gasped for air and pleaded for some water. I poured some into her mouth (making sure some slopped down over her breasts).

After a couple of seconds for her to catch her breath, I asked her what her name was. She stared at me like it was a hard question, and then she just shook her head.

"What, you don't know your name?" I said, pulling on my fake beard.

"I thought Santa is supposed to know everything," she said, rather wisely.

"Behave," I said, waving the ball gag.

"I'm sorry, but this is just so unbelievable," she said. And I had to concur. Never, when I left the house this morning, did I imagine all this would happen.

After a minute or two, I asked her, "How did you get involved in all this?"

She looked away. I tried a few more questions, but she wasn't answering.

"Will you untie me now?" she asked, and then she batted her sexy dark eyes. "Please...my arms are sore."

I nodded, figuring it had to be uncomfortable. But, when I started to reach around her, she giggled. I pulled back and looked at her.

"Please," she whined. But this time she forgot to bat her eyes. I started thinking: Yeah, she probably gets her way with those bedroom eyes and that blonde hair. So hot and sexy, she wouldn't give a guy like me the time of day. So cocky. She probably came here tonight and figured she'd walk away with the ten grand. Well, she was going to walk away with something alright, something warm and sticky. I grabbed her by the shoulders, stood her up, and then pressed down until she dropped to her knees. I guess I'm just not that much of a pussy after all.

"What the fuck are you doing, asshole?" she cried out, attempting to pull away.

"If you're not going to be friendly, then it's time to use your mouth for something else."

She swayed back against her heels and shook her head. I was already tired of that move, so I reached out and grabbed a handful of hair.

"After all, it's Christmas, a time for giving, and I figure it's time that you gave me a blowjob."

It took a few attempts, but she finally relented and took my cock into her mouth. I was rock hard again in seconds. Because she couldn't use her hands, I used mine to guide her head back and forth. I was startled by the other Santa dragging his girl over towards us.

"Good idea," he said, grabbing the bottle of water. He un-gagged her and, after giving her a little drink, he was fucking her face too, right by my side. I was a little uncomfortable at another Santa dude standing so close, but I tried to focus on the blonde kneeling in front of me. Since I'd already cum once, I was able to hold out longer this time, but don't think I set any record before I was ready to spurt again. The blonde closed her eyes tight as I jerked my cock in front of her face. A handful of hair kept her in place as I let go on her pretty face. I used my cock to rub it around and make it nice and messy. The other Santa chuckled and followed suit a couple of minutes later.

We cleaned up their faces a little before bringing them over to the love seat. He suggested we do them doggie style. I nodded, and together we prodded them into position. I noticed that his present was clean shaven, too.

The other Santa punched my shoulder. "Man, these girls have great asses."

I nodded. They certainly did.

"I wanna fuck'em up the ass."

"I don't know." I said, looking at them, surprised that neither of them said anything. "Think we should?"

(It was like they were still in a fog after the facial abuse. Of course, if the blonde had been nicer, she could have avoided this.)

"Did you see the toys?" the other Santa asked. I shook my head. He brought over this basket with a bunch of sex toys in it and a tube of lotion. I was clueless, but he seemed to know which ones to use. He gave me a small purple toy, cylindrical with one rounded end and one flat. He went first, using a red one on his girl by way of demonstration. Both girls needed more lubrication now. The blonde quivered when the toy first entered her, but she remained surprisingly silent throughout.

He told me that when you could get the toy all the way down to the flat end, they were ready. He seemed to know his shit, and, for the first time, I was glad he was here.

I didn't even mind when he said he wanted to fuck both of them. And that's exactly what we did. It was frenzied, switching back and forth from girl to girl. Ass, pussy, it didn't matter. Whatever hole your cock fell into that's what you fucked, until we finally left them in a 69 position with cum leaking from their cavities, just seconds before the alarm sounded.

The goons led us back to the guesthouse where I stripped off my Santa suit and dressed quickly before headed out for my car.

Before I left, I took one look back at Mr. Miller's place, knowing I'd never look at it the same way again. I started walking away, wondering what was happening to the girls now, and if they even knew that they'd been watched and probably taped, without the benefit of a disguise. I was also wondering if I'd ever see my blonde again, and, if I did, if I would have the courage to tell her who I was. A moment later, I wondered if I'd ever learn what happened to Mary and Debbie.

Finally, I thought about the 4th of July party. Maybe I would get some answers then.

*The End*

*

Thanks for reading my story.

Please post your comments.

Edited by: C. Lakewood

12