Mr. Muse

Story Info
Everything changed when Mr. Muse walked in the room.
1.9k words
4.21
9.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today started as any other normal day would, I got up got dressed and went to class. That all changed when I arrived at my painting class. Today's lecture was on artists that work exclusively on nude paintings. As the class ended and students started shuffling out of the room Professor Carlton hollered, "and don't forget to bring your materials next class, we will be working with a live model to create our own nude works of art."

The prospect of having a nude model come in for us to capture made my slit moist. A random handsome man sitting in front of me naked, could this class get any better? I have always wanted to paint a live subject, but I never imaged my first experience to be with a nude model.

The next time our class met, we were immediately introduced to our male model, Mr. Nathaniel Muse. God he was gorgeous, like god sculpted him himself just for my enjoyment. His rippling biceps and toned abs were so deliciously wonderful. I had to stop myself from drooling. Painting him would be my pleasure. I began my painting and before I knew it class was over and Professor Carlton announced that Mr. Muse would be back for two more sessions to allow us to complete our paintings.

I have an open period for the next hour and a half after my painting class. I practically ran to my car and tore down my shorts to get myself off. It was the most satisfying release I have ever experienced after staring at that beautiful man for two solid hours.

The rest of the week was rather typical and I counted down the hours until my next painting class. When Wednesday arrived I made sure to take extra time to make myself look extra presentable. I got dressed in my favorite teal suede panties and matching bralette. I threw on a slouchy tank that exposed my ample breasts and open back, paired with jean shorts. If this outfit didn't make me look desirable, I don't know what would.

At the end of class Professor Carlton announced that Mr. Muse would be taking a walk around the room to see how our masterpieces were coming along. He paused for a moment at every canvas making polite comments. Eventually he made his way to my canvas. He bent down and whispered in my ear "Your work is almost as lovely as you my dear." I felt the goose bumps spread across my arms. Lord how does he have this effect on me! I watched as he walked to the back of the room to change into his cloths. Just as he reached the door he turned his head and winked at me. I nearly melted in my seat.

For the next three days I dreamed of Mr. Muse and the next time we would meet. I dreamed of his perfect body, and the way my body responded when he when he whispered in my ear. I couldn't contain myself any longer; I had to have him. For the next class I put on my hunter green top with a plunging neckline and no bra. Its chilly in the classroom so there was no hiding my rock hard nipples. Another two hours passed as I put the final touches on my canvas. After class everyone thanked Mr. Muse for taking time to model for the class and handed in their work as they left the class. I was just about to hand Professor Carlton my piece when suddenly my mouth had a mind of its own. "Professor Carlton, if it is alright with Mr. Muse would you mind if I stayed and worked a bit longer. I think my piece would benefit to spend a little extra time on the facial expression."

"Why yes of course, if it is okay with Mr. Muse you may say as long as you like. There are no other classes in this room for the rest of the day so just make sure you lock up and leave your canvas with the others."

"Thank you professor! I will ask Mr. Muse if he would be interested in hanging around for a little while longer."

"Have a great afternoon Clarissa, I'm excited to see your final product."

After professor Carlton left I sat back down at my station and kept working on my piece until Mr. Muse walked out of the back room dressed in just a pair of sweatpants, allowing me to continue staring at his naked chest.

"Why hello there, I didn't realize there was anyone still here."

"Yes, just me! I was going to ask if you would mind hanging around a bit longer so I can work on your facial expression."

"Sure why not, I don't have any other plans for the day." he said as he sauntered over to my station. God even the way he walks is beyond compare. He pulled up a chair and sat right next to my canvas, sitting so that his leg was nearly touching mine in his sweatpants.

"I suppose if I am going to spending some alone time with you I should probably know your name my dear," Mr. Muse said.

"Oh gosh yeah!" I uttered. "My name is Clarissa."

"Well Clarissa, I have to say you are one talented lady."

I laughed and replied "Well I guess I am a woman of many talents, But it's not hard when you have such a wonderful subject to work with Mr. Muse."

"Please, my father is Mr. Muse. Call me Nathaniel."

"Okay Nathaniel it is then." I said.

He smirked and just watched me for a bit while I painted his perfect lips and crystal blue eyes. He touched my thigh and said, "You know Clarissa, you have to be exhausted. Why don't we take a break and grab a drink or something and we can come back to this in a moment."

"Uhh sure, why not." I stuttered. Oh my god was the man I've been dreaming about for the past two weeks is actually asking me to get a drink with him!

"Yeah I live just across the street from the art building, and I make a mean mojito. You absolutely have to try it."

"Okay!" I said, maybe a little too enthusiast. We walked down the stairs and across the street to Nathaniel's apartment. He had a gorgeous studio with an art deco vibe. I sat down on his lush couch and Nathaniel began mixing us a couple cocktails. He was totally right, it was the best mojito I have ever had! After about three drinks and some light conversation I was feeling more confident than ever, when I noticed Nathaniel glancing down at my cleavage.

"Are you checking me out?" I blurted in my tipsy state. He laughed and looked at me with those eyes.

"Was I being that obvious?"

"Maybe a little obvious." I laughed and pushed my hand through his dark brown locks. "But I don't mind" I gushed as I looked up at him with my doe eyes that just begged for him to take advantage of me.

He stared back and said, "You know I have been thinking about you for the past two weeks my darling. The moment I saw you I knew I had to have you." as he placed his hand on my inner thigh.

I inched my face closer to his and countered, "You're lying!" with a coy look on my face.

"No really!" he explained, "You are the most gorgeous creature that I have ever laid my eyes on. You don't even understand how hard it was to keep myself in check while I was posing for your class. I couldn't even look in your direction or my member would start to stir. And the way you are looking at me right now, It's taking extreme willpower to not just tear your clothes off so I can take every inch of your body."

I couldn't take it any longer, I inched my face closer and pressed my lips to his. He tasted wonderful, and his lips were even softer than I imagined. He held my face in his hand as he slowly moved the other down my back to my butt. He left his hand there for a few moments before it moved to my thigh and then to caress my pussy. I could feel my panties getting wetter by the moment. I put my hand on his rock hard member and felt his whole length.

I swiftly moved myself onto his lap and felt his hands on my ass while I slowly started to grind on him. He reached around and began to undo the button on my shorts all while we were still in a lip locked ecstasy. I absolutely needed him in me, but he had something else in mind. He picked me up suddenly and walked me over to the other side of the room. He threw me into the air and I landed on his bed in a bit of a shock. He reached for my already unbuttoned shorts and tore them off in one swift movement. He threw himself on to the bed next to me, and in a slightly raspy voice whispered "I need to taste you right now."

I immediately obliged and removed my mesh panties so he could have a look at my pussy. He placed himself in between my legs and kissed my inner thighs so slowly that the anticipation was killing me. He placed a soft kiss right on my pussy lips. I could feel myself getting so wet my juices were dripping. When suddenly he slowly inserted his tongue into my pussy and slid it up the length of my slit. It didn't take long before his lips were completely wet with my juices and I was coming all over his face. He was glorious; I've never had such an intense orgasm. It was my turn to reciprocate.

I got up and push him down on his back. I was more than ready to take his entire length into my little pussy. I sat on top of him and rubbed my juices all over his cock just teasing him with my pussy lips. I push the head in just a bit, gradually taking him one inch at a time. He moaned, "Oh Clarissa, you have the most incredible pussy." As he pushed me down on his hard cock. I eagerly rode his length as I tore off my shirt to give him a good look at my breasts that bounced with each stroke. He fondled them each and began kissing me passionately. Suddenly he stopped and picked me up off the bed while his cock was still inside me. He pushed me up against the wall and fucked my sweet little pussy. It was the most amazing feeling in the world being taken up against the wall like a naughty little slut. Nathaniel pounded my pussy with his thick cock relentlessly until we both moaned our simultaneous orgasms. Still up against the wall he kissed me slowly, letting the aftershocks of our orgasms run all over my body. Nathaniel carried me back over to his bed and we laid there for a few minutes without saying a word. I could feel his cum dripping down my legs when he looked over at me. Breathless he said, "You Miss Clarissa are absolutely perfection."