Mr. Nice Guy vs. High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was the lesbian? She was the pretty sister, and flirty with several guys when it suited her, including Jason. Jason never took it seriously considering her religious reputation. If she didn't like guys, maybe her flirting was all an act to hide her being gay? While Gretchen looked miserable, Nicole was smiling broadly, and she had one of those smiles that lit up a room. Where Gretchen wore super baggy clothing to hide her big boobs and had frizzy, unkempt black hair and thick glasses, Nicole looked like she just stepped out of a Christian fashion magazine. With her blonde hair trailing down to the small of her back, she looked stunning. While her outfit did not look inappropriate, it looked great on her. She was wearing a matching floral skirt and top combo which drew attention to her very long legs and, while her chest was small, the top still emphasized it in a way that made Jason want to look.

"Hi." Was all that Nicole said. Waving to Jason as she approached and opening the passenger door, motioning for Gretchen to get in. After shutting Gretchen in, Nicole winked at Jason and smiled before hopping in the back of the jeep herself. What the hell? So much for a quiet goodbye or a blow job. Gretchen brought a babysitter! Kind of pissed, Jason climbed into the driver's side and started the car. As he reached the end of the parking lot he asked the girls where they were headed. "We told our parents that we were going to a movie and then hanging out at the mall till late, so do you have somewhere we can all talk?" Talk? Damn, was he going to have to apologize for the BJ? Or maybe score a threesome? Not likely, but he hoped for the best.

Jason explained to the girls that while his dad always had money, his step-mom had more, so they owned this big house on the lake with a boathouse. The boathouse was really a fully-functioning guest house, with a kitchen and two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom, and a den. While it was understood to be a party house, if the boathouse was not being used for his dad's football parties, his step-mom's girls' night parties, and his sister's sleep-overs, Jason pretty much was permitted to live there.

"Perfect!" said Nicole. "Start towards your boathouse, and we can talk when we get there." This was said in a way that discouraged talking before they arrived. Nicole was used to people doing as she wanted. It was not a short drive, but no one said a word.

Jason parked in the only driveway, which lead to the main house. Jason's dad and step-mom had spent a ridiculous amount of money on landscaping the back yard. What was once a steep decline to the lake house and dock was now much steeper, an almost vertical drop with a stone stair slanting across the face of what was now a series of tiered gardens. The ground leveled out into a flat surface before reaching the boathouse, where his step-mom had a pool and an enclosed jacuzzi installed. Jason thought a pool thirty feet from a body of water was absurd, but his step-mom, step-sister, and all of their friends loved it. Apparently so did Nicole and Gretchen. Both his step-mom and step-sister were home, and Jason had no way of knowing if either woman saw him sneaking two girls into the boathouse.

*****

Once inside, the girls helped themselves to a tour of the downstairs, which had a den with a big screen TV and a fireplace, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. It also had a big storage room that wasn't exactly worthy of praise, as it was filled with boat stuff.

"You were not kidding about your parents being loaded. This boathouse is bigger than mine or Gretchen's houses! And they don't really use it? Can we see upstairs?" Nicole asked, as if there was nothing that could be perceived as awkward about the situation. She acted like she and Gretchen were just a couple of friends coming over to hang out. Jason motioned for Nicole to take the lead up the stairs. As they passed Jason tried to make eye contact with Gretchen, but she just stared at the floor. Annoyed, he resisted the urge to goose her as he followed behind.

The upstairs of the boathouse was much more impressive but there was less to tour. There was a bedroom - Jason's bedroom, right at the top of the stairs -and the rest of the floor was an open room surrounded on three sides by glass floor-to-ceiling windows looking out onto the lake and the pool. One third of the room was just open carpet. Another third held work out equipment and a minibar complete with a mini-fridge that Jason kept stuffed with bottled waters for when he worked out. The third closest to the lake facing the wall held a big sectional couch, a small antique table, and a large flat screen TV which stood on the floor but almost touched the ceiling.

"Better than perfect!" Nicole jumped up and down, clapping with excitement. "Jason, move that table and have a seat on the couch, then Gretchen and I have something that we need to say."

Move the table? Could this lead to a threesome? He hoped and prayed it did, but he kept his guard up. This could easily be a "my lesbian girlfriend is not permitted to suck your cock, but let's all be friends and talk about Jesus" situation. Jason moved the little table and took his seat while Nicole and Gretchen took their place standing directly in front of him.

"So, Gretchen calls me last night, super excited about having blown a guy. Not just any guy, not a band geek with bad skin or some nerd with glasses thicker than my arm, but Jason freaking Lakes, a guy she has had a crush on her entire life. At first I am pissed and I hang up on her. Gretchen is supposed to be my girlfriend after all, as you have probably figured out. Gretchen told me everything that was said last night, by the way. I know about your insecurities, and the stupid rules you laid out. I feel like she cheated on me. So we argued all last night on the phone and today at school. Gretchen said it wasn't cheating because you are a guy." Nicole listed off each point on her fingers. "Gretchen said it wasn't cheating because it was just physical. Gretchen said it wasn't cheating because it was completely casual. So let me make this clear, Gretchen is my girlfriend, not yours, agreed?"

***Jason nodded. He never said anything about wanting to date the girl. Besides, he was more than a little upset that Gretchen ran and told Nicole about everything Jason had said to her. He had assumed what he had said would remain private.***

"Okay good. Now at first I told Gretchen to forget blowing you again, but then I started thinking about it, and if some hot guy I had a crush on for eighteen years came knocking on my door after school asking me to suck his cock I probably would have done so as well. And you are a guy, so I can see how blowing you isn't that big of a threat to what she and I have, and it was allegedly was just physical. She promised me again and again that she wasn't into you as a serious boyfriend by the way, that she just wanted to lose her virginity to you, so I told her if she really meant it she would not get upset if you and I started going out. She agreed."

*** What? Gretchen wanting to lose her virginity to him was good news, but that part about Nicole dating him didn't make sense at all! "What is the difference between me dating Gretchen and me dating you?" Jason tried to keep his opinion about the statement out of his voice, but failed.***

"Plenty!" Nicole smiled, not put off by his question at all, and started listing things off on her fingers again. "To start, I know I won't let myself just up and fall in love with you. No offense. Second, if I am dating you, Gretchen isn't, so I won't feel betrayed. Third, Gretchen is more than my girlfriend. I own her, she is my little sex slave." To this Gretchen colored brightly and became very focused on her own feet. "She knows it," Nicole continued, "and she really should have asked my permission before sucking your cock, by the way. And finally, for all the reasons Gretchen gave that I shouldn't be upset apply to her as well. If you and I dating bothers her, then hooking up with you was more than just physical and she is a liar, and watching you and I actually dating will be her punishment."

***It still sounded absurd, even if he could kind of see where Nicole was coming from. It was clear that the girl's religious reputation was... flawed. To Jason's knowledge, not many bible beaters had same-sex sex-slaves. Jason kind of had the feeling that he was negotiating with the devil. So Gretchen might be blowing him again in the future after all? Not to mention loosing her virginity to him... and dating a lesbian might be cool. Jason guessed it would be to hide her lesbian tendencies from other students. The situation sounded appealing, but he was not sold yet. "I see how this all benefits you in this weird fight you two are having. What exactly is my motivation? I don't want to sound mean, but why would I want to date a churchy lesbian, aside from possibly punishing a friend of mine for wanting to suck my cock?" Not to mention if what Gretchen told him about his bad boy rep were true, dating one of the churchy sisters might weaken his image.

Gretchen looked shocked and mortified with Jason's boldness, but Nicole threw back her head and laughed. Counting things off on her fingers yet again she went into another list. "First, Gretchen promised not to hook up with you again without my consent. She is my submissive, so if you do not date me, her cock-sucking days are over. As my boyfriend I say you can have your cock in Gretchen's pretty mouth anytime you want. We can share custody of my girlfriend." This time it was Jason's turn to go wide eyed in shock. Gretchen just blushed again and kept looking at the floor, nodding slowly! "Second, I never said I was a lesbian, nor am I a virgin, and you can bet I am up for more than just sucking your cock." Jason's jaw almost dropped, and Gretchen looked startled. Nicole smiled broadly, letting what she said sink in a moment before continuing her list. Jason didn't think Gretchen knew Nicole was planning on getting laid. "Third, I don't care if you see other women. Gretchen told me about your mall rat whore. I don't even want people to know we are together. I have a reputation to protect too, and dating a man who is known for his sex appeal and prowess goes against that reputation, even if his rep is largely overstated. I am sure there will be rumors, but officially to the rest of the world, the three of us are just good friends."

What was not to like about any of this? Still... "So if no one knows we are dating, why call it a boyfriend/girlfriend thing?"

"Because it will be. I know from Gretchen you have never actually had a girlfriend, so I will talk slow." The teasing smile she gave took the sting out of her words, but Jason wasn't sure she meant for it to. "If you agree there will of course be sex involved, but you will also buy our dinners, pay for our movie tickets, talk to and text us whenever we want, buy me gifts. I will come over to your house at least once week; to fool around or maybe just to hang out. Sometimes I will come over alone, but sometimes I will bring Gretchen with me and we can all play together, and maybe sometimes you can have your way with her alone while I sun down at that really cool pool...." to this Gretchen's blush deepened, but she still did not say a word. "You will be my boyfriend. Not anyone else's. Gretchen would not be permitted to come over here without me present. You can see other girls, since I will be seeing other people, but you may not actually call any of them your girlfriend. Gretchen has already agreed to everything. What do you think?" Nicole flashed her most winning smile.

Jason couldn't keep from smiling himself. Sex aside, he could do a lot worse for his first girlfriend. Nicole was really pretty, and plenty of guys tripped over themselves trying to stay in her good graces. She was obviously an alpha personality, intelligent, and someone you had to take seriously. Was he her first secret boyfriend? Jason wondered. Was he her only secret boyfriend at the moment? Not that he cared if he was or wasn't, he was just curious And since sex was a part of the bargain, all he had to do was agree to date a pretty leggy blonde in secret and not only would he certainly get into her pants, but get possibly frequent access to her submissive girlfriend who very likely hoped to lose her virginity to him? If he disagreed, they would likely want a ride home. Not a hard decision.

"I agree to the above terms and conditions. Nicole, I am officially your boyfriend." Jason jested, but Nicole missed the satire and started jumping up and down and clapping. Gretchen finally made eye contact with him and beamed a very bright smile at him.

Hopping onto the couch and leaning into him, Nicole pointed a commanding finger at Gretchen. "Gretchen, you told me my boyfriend did not get a good peek at your sexy boobs. Take the sweater off and show him what he has won." Jason was amused at the game show reference and liked the way Nicole wrapped her arms around him, but was still surprised to see Gretchen take off her glasses and pull her sweater over her head and drop it to the floor. Her boobs were not just big, but perky and gorgeous! She had a great rack. "Good girl. Now Gretchen is self-conscious about her glasses Jason, but I told her some men find them sexy. What do you think, on or off?" Jason said to keep them on, and Gretchen complied. Slowly sure, but she put them back on. "Now you left my poor boyfriend with blue balls last night. Crawl over here and pick back up where you left off."

Jason shifted into the role of dominant boyfriend by opening his legs and beckoning Gretchen forward. He wrapped his free hand around Nicole, who snuggled more firmly into him. Instead of walking forward, Gretchen dropped to her knees and started crawling! Her oddly large boobs swayed back and forth as she crawled. Once between his legs Gretchen wasted no time in unbuttoning Jason's pants. Nicole reached out and started playing with one of Gretchen's boobs, so Jason took up the other.

"Aren't they great?" Nicole asked. Jason agreed. "Gretchen is not permitted to wear a bra at school, so I can get easy access to these beauties between classes. Keep that in mind, 'kay? Feel free to slip your hands up those awful sweaters she wears anytime you like! Isn't my whore well trained? I told her you would like it if she crawled on the floor. I love it when she crawls to me... isn't it hot?" No sooner did Jason's cock hit the open air than he felt Gretchen's hot little mouth swallow it whole. Jason nodded to Nicole's questions as he sat back with a sigh. Gretchen's head was bobbing rhythmically over Jason's cock, with much more confidence than she had the day before. Nicole didn't let up on the talking. "So are you sure you are up for being my boyfriend, and you are not just saying that to get your dick sucked?" Jason nodded again, watching his cock slip in and out of Gretchen's mouth. Maybe the glasses were kind of hot. "Good, I am so excited. Do a good job for him Gretchen, we want to keep him happy after all. Is she doing a good job? Here Jason, let me get your shirt unbuttoned. Mmmm now there, doesn't that feel better. You look pretty pleased with the situation, but I am feeling neglected. Wanna make out?" Jason had never stopped nodding, only half-listening to Nicole, so he was surprised when the pretty blonde's lips met his.

Not that he hesitated anyway. Jason was a good kisser, and he wanted his new girlfriend to appreciate that, especially since she was used to kissing women. Nicole was very turned on if Jason were to hazard a guess by the way her hands moved all over his chest. His free hands explored her body just as freely, one hand gripping her ass and the other sliding down her top. To Jason's shock Nicole smacked his hand and called him fresh. She was kidding of course, because a few seconds later she wrapped a leg around him to straddle his chest and pulled her own top over her head. As soon as it was off her lips were back on his and she literally pulled his hands back onto her tits. Slipping one hand behind her back Jason fumbled with her bra, and all the while Gretchen was sucking and stroking Jason's cock.

***Gretchen had had a rough twenty four hours. Yesterday, it seemed she could have easily broken things off with Nicole and started something up with Jason. Gretchen never liked that she liked being Nicole's submissive, it just came naturally. Gretchen was truly straight, wasn't she? When she called Nicole to tell her about what happened, Gretchen had intentionally provoked a fight, planning on Nicole just dumping her. Somehow her own emotions got involved, a mixture of guilt and her actual love for Nicole. Nicole was absolutely an expert at confusing which way was up, and by the time she should have been walking out alone to Jason's jeep after school she had agreed to this whole stupid situation. Still hope was not lost. She was the one sucking Jason's cock, after all, and Nicole had implied Jason could be the one to take Gretchen's virginity, so long as that was what Gretchen wanted, and so long as Gretchen was a good girl for at least a month before hand. As long as she was Jason's play thing too, there was still room for him to fall in love with her. You just had to work with the hand you're given, and right now Gretchen was given the opportunity to suck Jason's cock. Not a bad place to start when trying to win a man's heart, and Gretchen was doing everything she could to keep Jason's mind on what she was doing and off of the blonde bitch straddling his chest.

"Do you like my tits Jason? Even though they are kinda small?" Nicole asked while Jason fumbled with her bra. In answer Jason sent the bra flying and devoured Nicole's tits, making her squeal. "Oh Gretchen, Jason is so good with his tongue! He is sucking on my tits! Don't stop sucking his cock!" Nicole's hand landed on the back of Gretchen's head and pushed her further down on Jason's cock, like Gretchen needed the encouragement. Jason's hands had slid up Nicole's long legs and short skirt and were in constant motion between squeezing her tight ass and rubbing her wet pussy through her panties. "I am so wet for you Jason! I can't wait for you to get that big cock inside of me! Don't feel bad if Gretchen's whore mouth makes you cum baby, we have all night to get you hard again." Jason bit down on one of Nicole's nipples while three of Jason's fingers slipped passed her panties and into her soaking cunt. "Oh shit baby, feel how wet I am getting? I want to cum so bad! You can take me now if you're not too close to cumming to make me cum! Feel free to shove Gretchen off of you and take me baby, or try and fill her whore mouth with cum while you finger fuck me like this! Oh dear!" Jason was getting close to cumming, so instead of pushing Gretchen away he slipped his hands between Nicole's long legs and lifted her pussy up to his own lips. Nicole's gorgeous legs wrapped around his head and she dug her fingers into his hair while Jason's hands greedily gripped her tight ass and his tongue devoured her wet labia.

Jason had not shoved her away. Did that mean he was close to cumming? Gretchen worked his shaft harder, trying to suck the whole thing down her troat. She wanted to swallow his cum, wanted to suck him dry, and wanted more than anything for him to be impressed with her. Gretchen had been experimenting with Jason's cock, watching his reactions to tell what he liked and didn't like, and she poured all of the knowledge she had gleamed into getting Jason off as soon as possible. With Nicole's legs wrapped around Jason's face as they were, Gretchen was surprised when his hand was suddenly gripping her hair and pushing her down onto his cock. He had to be cumming.

"Whats wrong baby, where is your other hand? Oh! Are you cumming baby?" Nicole raced to climb down from straddling Jason's lips to dropping to her knees on the floor. Gretchen wanted to cry. No! I made him cum! His cum is mine! The first hot load shot straight down Gretchen's throat before Nicole was able to wrench Gretchen's head back off of Jason's cock. The second eruption caught Gretchen around the neck and tits before Jason's beautiful cock disappeared into Nicole's much smaller mouth. Nicole swallowed what looked to be two more powerful pumps before she pulled back and pumped his cock with her fist, smiling brightly as she shot Jason's cum all over Gretchen's chest as well as her own. Gretchen had wanted to swallow it all!