Mr. Nice Guy vs. The Mall Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is my first blow job!' Jason thought as he watched this stranger's girlfriend make out with his wicked tool. Soon enough, she was bobbing up and down on it like a good little slut!

After eight minutes or so, Jason realized that he wasn't going to cum. Sometimes he thought maybe the difficulty he had always had with climaxing had to do with the size of his cock, since it was larger than average. Other times he blamed his narrow urethra, after all sometimes he had trouble peeing. Other times, he blamed his lack of feeling in general.

It had always taken a lot for Jason to feel pain. He could feel this little slut in trainings lips on his cock, but he was certain it didn't feel as good as it should.

Growing frustrated, he dug his fingers into her hair and pulled her further down onto his shaft, sinking his cock further and further down her throat. Jason thought as he slowly fucked this stranger's face. Her eyes got large as she started to gag, and she pushed off of him coughing.

"Sorry." She said.

"Its ok," Jason lied, "just try again."

She did what was asked. He again started forcing himself down her throat, and once again, after a few deep thrusts, she gagged again. Jason looked very displeased on purpose. "I'm sorry." She said. He made no move to respond. 'Oh no!' she thought. "Can we stick to not going so deep?"

Jason sighed disapprovingly and nodded. He let her continue for a while, and she really picked up the pace. His cock felt great, and he was indeed enjoying the blow job, but still he knew he wouldn't cum this way.

After a while her jaw clearly got sore and she started jerking him more than sucking him, so he tried one more time to press himself down her throat. this time as she gagged, he let her until she actually kind of spit on him. Frustrated, J ason just pulled her off of him. "Its ok, I guess I better head out anyway." Although his words were nice, he let his voice clearly show his frustration. Kat looked devastated as Jason stood to leave.

"No! I'm sorry! I will try harder!" He laughed at her and sat back down. He kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Really, its ok, it takes a lot to get me to cum from a blow job." Which Jason was guessing was true. "I am frustrated, but it isn't the first time I have left a girls house empty handed." Which was very true, since this is the furthest he had ever been.

She was quiet for a while, but when Jason went to stand again she held him down on the couch with her hands. She was still naked and crouched between his legs. Jason knew exactly what she was considering. "Would you be able to cum if you fucked me?" She asked.

Jason laughed at her. "Of course I would. You are gorgeous!" he hedged. He took her head again in his hands and said earnestly. "Are you sure you are willing to let me take you?"

Her heart was beating a million miles per hour. YES! She wanted to scream, I want you to be my first Jason! But could she really sleep with another man while dating Kyle? She swore to herself she would dump him the first chance she got and would never, ever cheat on Jason. Jason, the hot, totally nice, selfless man who was willing to stay even though her blow job clearly sucked. She nodded to him, looking down at his massive, intimidating cock. Jason smiled and moved much faster than she had expected. In an instant they had switched positions.

She was sitting naked on the couch with her legs spread with Jason kneeling on the floor between them. His tongue drove into her pussy with vigor this time, and she writhed around in surprise. 'He is making sure I am wet before he takes me. He is soooo sweet! Is this happening? Am I about to loose my virginity? Should I reconsider? Oh God!' Her thoughts were interrupted as Jason took her clit between his teeth and sunk three fingers deep inside of her. It stretched her, and it hurt, but God it felt good! He hooked his fingers up to a surprisingly sensitive area inside of her, and before she knew what was happening she was already cumming. She was that turned on by what was about to happen.

********* The Climax

Jason pulled his fingers out and leaned in to kiss her. With his hand he rubbed his hard cock head against her slit and with the other he wiped his cum covered fingers off on her tits. She was breathing heavily. He asked if she was ready, and all she could do was nod. Then she felt the sudden pinch as he slowly pushed his massive cock into her.

Jason slowly inched his way into Kat's pussy, and he was filled with a since of pride. He moved his hands from her shoulders to her big ol' titties and rubbed her nipples as he slid his cock head back and forth at her entrance. She was hurting, he could tell, but she also was feeling the pleasure from it too. He was only an inch inside, she probably still has her hymen, he thought to himself. He had no idea. He considered surprising her by taking her roughly, just fucking the crap out of her until he came inside of her before leaving. He had always heard that girls hold out because guys don't respect girls that put out, and he had always thought that was dumb before, but right then, he kind of got it.

Jason, after all, had not once lied to her. He had no intention of dating her, and had never said he was after anything but some ass. She allegedly loved her boyfriend, but was cheating on him because she 'thought' Jason was a better guy? Or a better lay? This could have easily been his girlfriend, sleeping with some other random tool who could care less about her. The thought made Jason WANT to be rough with her, but the nice, empathetic side of him insisted on making sure she enjoyed it.

The bad side of him reasoned that if he hurt her and left, it could probably lead to him not getting laid in the future. So Jason decided to continue to play the nice guy.

His thumbs worked their distracting magic on her tits, while his cock inched forward at an agonizingly slow pace. Back and forth, back and forth, then in just a little deeper...

He was two inches deep when he broke her hymen. She writhed and shoved at him and he stopped moving, refusing to pull out but not going any deeper. She started to cry, and he began to worry that he was accidentally too rough with her. Maybe just too thick? He rubbed away her tears and caressed her sweetly, trying to calm her down.

"I am sorry." she said.

"Its natural." He guessed. "We will go slower ok?" He asked.

She nodded. Again with the sliding. Back and forth, back and forth. She nodded again when she was ready for more. This time he slid in a couple of inches at once and she breathed in sharply. God that felt good, he thought. But he started his slow slide back and forth at that point, not going any deeper until she nodded again, and this time he tried inching in just a little with each thrust. She was hurting, he could tell, but she also felt good. "With practice," he assured her, "you wont feel any of the pain anymore. Only the pleasure." She nodded.

He wasn't all the way in, he had an inch or two left, but he was more than in enough to enjoy having sex now. 'I am no longer a virgin!' he thought. He picked her up while still inside of her and she freaked, squeezing him with her legs and gripping his shoulders. He carefully made sure not to go any deeper as he moved her from the couch to the floor. He laid her down and looked into her eyes for several seconds without moving before he whispered to her. "You are not a virgin anymore." He continued to look confidently at her while his words slowly sunk in, and her eyes lowered down to his lips, which curved into his best reassuring smile. Soon, she was beaming, and he kissed her deeply.

As they kissed his cock started sliding in and out of her wet whole. With her tension gone, she seemed wetter, and he slid much more easily in and out of her. She pulled her legs up slowly and wrapped them around his back. Jason realized she was enjoying herself, and she completely trusted him with her body now. He scooted forward and with her legs wrapped as they were it caused her ass to lift off the ground. His hand came around and smacked her ass as he pressed into her. He could see how it shocked her, but she was smiling broadly and still seeking his lips. 'This is great!' He thought to himself, as he teased her lips with his and let them wonder down to suck on her perky 18 year old tits. All the while his cock slide in and out of her. He even realized that he was sliding all the way in now, to the hilt. He hadn't even noticed when that happened!

He put both hands on her ass now. He gripped he ass as low and close to her pussy as he could and started pushing and pulling her skin, so that different parts of her pussy rubbed his cock as he slid into her. With only a few seconds of this Kat was digging into his back, approaching another climax. Kat could not believe she was about to cum again! Kyle had never made her cum! How many times had Jason made her cum? She lost count, and couldn't think to count now as her toes curled and every muscle tensed. Kyle was picking up the pace as she got closer. She was so close she could scream. And as she came, she did cry out. It wasn't so loud as a scream, but god it felt like one.

Jason stopped fucking her and just held her as her breathing returned to normal. Eventually he asked her "Did you enjoy that?" and she started laughing, she couldn't help it. She knew he knew the answer, and was embarrassed she had made it so clear as she came. She wondered how many girls Jason had done that to in the past. She didn't like the thought, so she pushed it aside.

"Much more than you did." She answered. "You never came." He looked at her in his mocking way.

"Who said we were done. I am going to fuck you until you make me cum. Ok?" It was worded kind of like a question, but it was more like an order. Kat found that she liked it. It was like he didn't question that she could make him cum, or if she was willing. It felt like he really knew her. She nodded.

'Good,' Jason thought. 'Now for the rougher stuff.' He pulled out and lifted her by her ankles as he scooted in under her. He lifted her waist until it was equal with his while he stood on his knees, then he rested her legs on his shoulders as he slid his cock back into her cunt. This caused her tailbone to push his cock up and out which caused it to rub firmly against her upper inner wall. Her eyes were huge as he tried to fuck her for a few seconds from this new position. It stimulated her the way he wanted, she clearly loved it, and he liked the way her tits looked hanging upside down, blocking out her face, but he was having trouble finding any rhythm. So he reached down and grabbed her by her upper arms and lifted her off the ground.

Her instinct was to pull her legs in as if trying to become a ball, so she was kind of in the fetal position on her back in the air about two feet off the ground. He pinned her legs with his arms and adjusted her arms so that he could support her weight without hurting her, then he started thrusting into her again, fucking her in the air. The rhythm was better but her weight was awkward with him on his knees, so he stood with her like that. Her nails dug into him in fear. He told her it was ok, and once he stood with her he leaned back some and started really fucking her. His thrusts would lift her from him and his arms pulled her right back against him. "Oh Fuck!" She yelled. She never even heard of someone fucking someone this way. Then she realized he was slowly walking while he fucked her!

Jason reached his goal, the bathroom. Without pulling out he spun her small frame on his cock until her legs pointed down and he let her stand. Thrusting her forward, she caught herself by bracing her hands on the sink, and Kat realized his goal was to fuck her doggy-style in front of the bathroom mirror. "You can do whatever you want with me." She thought she had thought that to herself, but realized she had said it out loud. Even realizing that she felt no shame. Jason was clearly the fuck of a lifetime, and he was all hers. She was ridiculously sore, but he could do what he wanted with her as long as he promised to come back for more. She had forgotten all about Kyle now. Jason, in her mind, was already her boyfriend.

Dating was the furthest thing from Jason's mind. He just wanted to see what her perky hangers looked like in a mirror while he fucked her from behind. He smacked her ass hard, by way of reminding her that he was going to be rough. Then he started fucking her in earnest. His long arms reaching forward so he could grip her shoulders for leverage. He soon found a rhythm that made her tits swing the hardest, and that was the pace he had at her with. He could tell by her face in the reflection how sore she was, which only turned him on to take her more roughly.

She tried to stop her tits from swinging with one hand, 'the selfish bitch!' he joked to himself. He reached forward and grabbed both of her wrists and brought them behind her to the small of her back. She struggled, trying to at least get a hand on the sink to support herself once he started thrusting into her again, but she soon realized he wasn't letting go, and she wasn't falling. His cock would slam into her thrusting her forward towards the mirror, then his hands would jerk back against her arms slamming her hard back against his returning cock thrust. It was killing her shoulders, but her mind was only on the beating her cunt was taking. She could swear he was hitting her uterus with each thrust. The total lack of control she felt made her want to cum again.

Jason himself was close to cumming. He was mesmerized by her tits as he slammed his cock into her repeatedly, and as roughly as he could. He was trying not to cum yet, but he could hardly think of baseball when those big beauties bounced so roughly in front of him. He grabbed both wrists with just one hand and with the other smacked her tit hard from the side. She tried to jerk free and he almost dropped her before he got both of his hands onto her wrists again, and he started fucking her harder because of her attempted escape.

Her cunt was getting so tight! Weren't they supposed to get looser as you fucked?

Only seconds from cumming, he looked up and saw in her eyes that she was already cumming again. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. He wanted to cum in her, more than anything in the world, but he had heard way to many stories of people loosing their virginity, getting pregnant and getting stuck with the wrong person. He contemplated a surprise fucking of her ass as he came. It would be funny to take her ass without asking, and he knew at this point she would let him, and forgive him. In the end, he decided he had taken enough from her today, and any more might make him feel bad later.

Maybe.

Only one option left. Just before he filled her cunt with his cum he pulled out. He heard her gasp from the sudden movement. He spun her and pushed her to sit on the toilet and shoved his dick as far as he could down her throat.

She tried to protest and as she started to gag her throat tightened around his cock. "Swallow it!" he yelled as he started to cum. Hearing that he was cumming, she did everything she could to comply.

He worked his cock in and out of her mouth as he came, and she did swallow most of it. When he pulled out though she coughed up a little cum that dripped from her lips. She was to worn to clean herself, he realized, as she flopped back against the toilet. He looked down at his mostly cleaned off cock and saw traces of her virgin blood still around the base of his cock. "Hold on," he told her as he wiped her face clean with some toilet paper. He didn't mean to make her swallow any of her own blood, he thought. 'Oops'. He stood her up and flushed the offending paper.

Unsupported she slid to the floor of the rest room. Her big tits were covered in sweat, and one had a big hand print along the side. How hard had he smacked her tit? He couldn't recall.

******* The Resolution

He left her on the floor as he went to clean the house. It was close to eleven, which meant just over an hour until the father got home. Plenty of time to pick up, technically, but Jason was ready to leave. He had just lost his virginity! Like a bad ass! He wanted to go celebrate. Or lie in bed and re-live the memory at home.

Still, he needed to get several things in order before he left.

So he grabbed all of Kat's cloths from around the house and took them up to her room. He found a laundry basket there and threw the cloths inside. He cleaned the blood and cum from his cock on one of her dark furred stuffed animals. Looking in her drawers, he had no idea what she normally wore around the house so he picked out a white T shirt, a short one, and took it down to her.

She was still in the floor, but as expected she had grown self conscious and was trying to cover her tits. To Jason, she looked like a crumpled pile of pure sex, and he felt so much more like a man for having worn her out. He gave her the T-shirt and told her to put it on. Once she had it over her head she was surprised to find Jason on his knees in front of her, one hand on his again hard cock and the other now gripping the back of her head.

Obediently, she took him into her mouth and let him fuck her throat. She wasn't gagging anymore, having had time to adjust to his size. That or she was to exhausted to gag. After a minute or two Jason pulled out and zipped his pants back up. "Once you are more use to fucking me maybe I can fuck you more than once."

Jason had technically remained fully clothed the whole time. His shirt was still unbuttoned, and his pants had only ever been pulled down. After fixing those all he really had to do was put on his shoes and go.

He left the room again, and by the time Kat found her feet his shoes were already on. He was sitting on the couch waiting on her, deep in thought.

"You don't have to leave. We have more than an hour before my dad gets back." He looked at her appraisingly as he made decisions in his head. She did look good wearing the plain white t shirt, even though it came down past her waist Jason knew she was naked under it, and knew he had just fucked her. Their was something rewording about just looking at a woman he had just dominated, he decided.

"I have to go. I stayed much later than I was planning." He winked at her to let her know he didn't exactly mind the delay, and she smiled. She came over and sat on the couch with him, wrapping both her arms around his closest arm. He rested a hand on her bare thigh. The silence spread on. He knew she was enjoying the closeness, but he really wanted to leave.

Finally she said "I have a confession. I am still dating Kyle, but I promise I will break up with him right after you leave."

"No, you won't." Jason countered. Kat looked at him confused, but Jason wasn't looking at her, he was looking across the room. "I didn't know you were still dating him," not that he had cared either way, "and I don't want to be the reason you break up with Kyle." Jason's voice sounded angry with her. Honestly, Jason just didn't want to get stuck dating her. Aside from sex he didn't think their was much they would have in common.

"But..." she began to protest.

"No, listen, Kyle loves you," Jason said "and had I known you were still with him I would not have let things go this far." A lie. He didnt feel bad about lying now though. He didn't want to lie to get into her pants earlier, but he didn't mind lying now. It was better than telling her she was a booty call. "I don't want you to break up with Kyle." His words still hurt her, and she got up to run away feeling rejected. He grabbed her and pulled her into his lap and held her until she stopped struggling.

"Listen, I wasn't expecting things to go that far. I like you Kat, I really do, and I LOVED having sex with you just now," he paused and made sure she believed what he said. She smiled, so he continued "but I am really not able to date ANYONE right now. With everything I have had go on in my private life I am sure you understand." He really had nothing going on in his life, but it was a clever way of pointing out that she knew nothing about him. She would probably even feel selfish for not knowing anything about him. She nodded, pretending to remember something about a life he had never told her about.