Mr. Nice Guy vs. The Mall Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not rejecting you in anyway. Hell, I would love nothing more than to have my way with you again very soon." He slid his hand up her shirt to her ass. She squirmed against him, shaking her head no as she buried her head in his chest. He left his hand on her ass, but he didn't send it wondering any further. He wanted her to be his whore, but he didn't want her to feel like a whore. "I know I am a bad person for saying this, but I am more than willing to come over anytime you call me, I am just not able to date anyone right now." and after a pause he added firmly "And I definitely do not want you breaking up with Kyle over me. Understand?"

Slowly, she nodded, and he kissed her gently on the lips. It took another 15 minutes for him to get out of there, but no more action occurred that night, nor was their anymore talking really. Kat had a lot on her mind, and Jason kept trying to decide if he could get away with another fuck before he left.

A few weeks later Kat sent Jason a text about how she was going to let Kyle fuck her, and was Jason sure he wanted her to stay with him.

Jason assured her he was. He even wished her luck.

A few days later he sent a text asking how it went. She said she backed out of having sex with him. He told her he hadn't had sex since they had been together either. She invited him over.

Jason came over once or twice week after that, until Kyle dumped her for not putting out.

Then one day, covered in sweat in her own father's bed, Kat told Jason that she loved him. Jason had already felt kind of bad for stringing her along. He didn't feel the same way at all. He had never even considered it.

So he broke up with her too, telling her that with his history (which she never successfully learned about) he couldn't handle a real relationship. He had begun to get some ass from other sources by that point, a hook up with a MILF at a concert, a girl he met at a club (Yay being 18!) so cutting her loose wasn't too big of a deal.

He still fucked Kat infrequently over the course of several years. He would send her texts about missing the best sex he had ever had (a white lie). She never cheated on a boyfriend with Jason again, but if she was single and he came calling, she was often persuadable. And if she was ever down on herself after being dumped, Jason was always willing to make her feel really good, regardless of his relationship status.

But he never implied an interest in dating, and she learned through experience that it just was not going to happen.

So this was the story of how Mr. Nice Guy lost his virginity. I hope you enjoyed it. There will be more to come.