Mr. Norton From Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers

And while the others lay on the bed watching and mutually masturbating each other Mrs Norton filmed the proceedings!

I suddenly became aware, though only vaguely, of movement going on around us. Suddenly our writhing bodies came apart as the whirring of the electric motor controlling the crosses was heard; we were about to be released! Like mad people we grinned at each other excited, knowing that we would be able to embrace and enjoy our fucking without the torment imposed on us by the restraints that prevented full contact. Space was made on the bed and we were almost thrown onto the mattress.

As I took the upper position with the boy's penis buried deep inside my cunt I grabbed a handful of his wavy locks and pulled his face against my breasts forcing him to suck hard on a nipple. I fucked the boy for all I was worth; but once again felt the leather strap across my buttocks.

My husband had arrived home in the early hours on the Saturday and had been careful not to disturb me. I slept late managing to keep any tell tale signs of my strange adventures out of sight. After a leisurely meal listening to Brian's account of how he had spent his week I dressed telling him I needed to go the shops, though it was more a case of wanting quiet time to gather my thoughts.

Composed calm and confident I returned home letting myself in through the front door; the noise of the TV reached my ears, there was something familiar about the sound. Stepping into the living room I saw my husband sat in an armchair watching the screen. On his knee was a woman, Brenda, my friend. They both looked up and smiled at me. On the floor in front of the couple was Brenda's skirt. Brian's right hand rested on her naked upper thigh, two fingers inside the leg of her dainty pink panties playing with her pussy slit.

Without fear or shame, they invited me to go and join them -- and watch the film of an older woman ravaging a boy while she was being whipped -- I was the star. Shocked and overwhelmed I dashed into the kitchen, tears pouring from my eyes. The man stood against the work counter was Mr Norton from next door.

"Do you remember our conversation before your husband went away -- and the consequences -- it was in this very room? You have needs, desires, but there is always a price to pay. You chose to enjoy the cocks of other men -- but then so did your friend Brenda -- your husband's willing penis being a regular favourite.

Brenda learnt long ago that there is a price to pay -- as did Mrs Norton."

My hands were being drawn behind my back and tied together as he spoke. I felt the waistband of my skirt become loose and it fell to the floor leaving me stood in pantyhose and knickers from waist down. Norton forced a thumb through the gusset ripping the nylon from front to back.

"Let's join the others and see the rest of the film -- I think they've enjoyed it so much they want to see it again. Sounds like they're watching your dirty little gang bang at the club. Did you know it was being filmed? Of course not!

Let's go into the living room and I'll 'encourage' you to give Brian a commentary as he watches, telling him how much you have enjoyed yourself while he's been away."

Quin
Quin
1,842 Followers
12