Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazemebro
tazemebro
156 Followers

Chris looked over the paddles, and then back at Mark.

"It's ok, Sir. I'll take that as a sign. I'm done."

Leo raised an eyebrow, but nodded.

"Very good."

Mason, listening, started struggling at his restraints again, begging to be let down.

"Just because your friend is done doesn't mean I'm through with you, punk," Leo snarled. Mason struggled harder. "And don't think I'm going to go any easier on you. If you can break paddles with your bony ass, let's see what a nice cat o' nine tails does to your back." Mason started to protest. "And your sides."

Leo grinned nastily; Mason began to wail again.

"And after that . . . I've got an awesome collection of canes to show you."

Mason howled in frustration and fear, as Chris rejoined Mark.

"I'm going to take off now," the boy said, suddenly very tired. "I need to get cleaned up."

"I'll help you."

Chris shook hands with Brad and thanked him, then walked down the stairs; he turned back just in time to see the first brutal stroke of the cat land on Mason's naked back with a healthy swish-THWACK! Chris grinned again. His first trip to a sex club had gone from near-disaster to the best revenge fantasy he could ever have imagined.

Chris washed his face and hands, and gargled with mouthwash. He really wanted a shower, but that would have to wait. He fished his claim tag out of his shoe, and gave it to the doorman.

"You sure had an interesting night, didn't you?" the doorman said with a bemused grin. "Well, you'll always remember your first time."

Chris smiled politely and dressed quickly. As he stood up from retying his shoes, he noticed Mark was already clothed.

"Oh, are you leaving too? You don't have to go."

"I'm not going to let you leave by yourself, kiddo. This isn't a good neighborhood."

That's true, Chris thought.

"And . . ." Mark paused, not sure if he should offer. "You know, if you want to come shower at my condo, it's a lot closer than your dad's house."

"Well, it's late though, and I don't want to . . ."

"And you're welcome to spend the night. In fact, I hope you will, Chris. I want to make sure you're really ok."

"That's really nice of you, but it's not necessary, I'm fine now."

"Are you sure?"

Chris hesitated.

"You don't work tomorrow, Chris," Mark reminded the boy. "You don't have to get up. I'll sleep on the couch. Honestly, I just want to make sure you don't discover in the morning that you really have a twisted ankle or something." And we haven't seen each other in way too long, Mark added silently.

Chris smiled shyly. Mark was very sweet.

"You really don't have to do that."

"I know. But I want to."

"Ok. That would be great."

Mark beamed. They left the club, and Mark drove them back to his condo. When Chris protested that he'd have to get his car the next day, Mark assured him he'd be happy to drive Chris to pick it up in the morning, and that street parking in his neighborhood at this late hour was a mess anyway; Mark, on the other hand, had a reserved space in his building.

Chris allowed himself to be convinced, and enjoyed the ride in Mark's BMW, although he felt bad that he was somehow getting stale urine on the leather seats.

The shower felt amazing, and Chris took his time washing off all of the dirt, piss and grime; he scrubbed his hair and his face extra hard, washed out his hole carefully, and gingerly washed his bottom, which now was throbbing; the excitement had helped him tune out the pain of his whipping, but now it was back with a vengeance.

Not as bad as the vengeance currently being wrought on Mason, Chris thought smugly.

Mark walked into the bathroom, toweling his short, wavy dark hair; he had rinsed off in the guest shower.

"Doing ok, kiddo? How's that ass?"

"It hurts, but no more than usual," Chris replied with a rueful grin.

Mark laughed and picked him up in a hug; he then carried the boy to his bedroom, and laid him down carefully on the far side. He had already turned down the bed.

"As I recall, you don't like to sleep nude." Mark winked at Chris, and tossed him a t-shirt, boxer shorts, and socks. "There you go, old man."

As he got into his makeshift jammies, Chris remembered Mark saying the same thing the last time he had stayed the night; the night he had lost his anal virginity. That felt like a very long time ago now.

"Ok, kiddo. I promise I'll sleep on the couch, but before you pass out, I have to know: who WAS that guy?"

Chris sighed, but he knew he owed Mark an explanation. The man had saved him, after all.

"I met him online about six weeks ago."

"What's his screen name?"

"Different site than we met on."

"I'm on all of 'em, kiddo," Mark smiled.

Chris laughed. "BoyPunisher. Anyway. We flirted, we chatted, he told me about that sex club. Long story short, tonight he finally convinced me to try it. I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to find him there, because I didn't realize you had to check your phone with your clothes. And he would never show me a face pic, so I didn't know what he looked like."

Chris felt his hip. "Where is my phone, anyway?" He made to get up.

Mark gently gave him a push on the chest. "Lie down, kiddo. It's in your shorts. I'll bring it to you in a minute so you can give that asshole a piece of your mind."

Chris laughed weakly. "More like block him." Chris continued the story – how he'd found BoyPunisher sitting on the foot worship chair, how the night had started out very sexy and hot, and how it had turned when his date started whipping him with the prison strap; how Leo had stopped the beating, and how when Mason spoke as he tried to force his cock in Chris' hole, it had become clear who the mysterious Dom was.

"He was my RA last year."

Mark was dumbfounded. "Your WHAT?!"

"You remember when we first met? How someone had just beat my ass? That was him."

Chris explained in a few sentences how he had "somehow" gotten on the wrong side of his RA last fall, how Mason had punished him a couple of times at the dorm, and how Mason had later invited Chris to rush his fraternity – and then turned on him, cutting him from the pledge class.

"Wow. So he knew who you were the whole time."

"Yeah."

Mark nodded. Chris was clearly leaving some things out; he suspected it might have to do with Chris' old roommate. And the whole fraternity thing sounded like it must be what had been bothering Chris last spring. What was the roommate's name – Justin? Hadn't he been in a frat too? Didn't matter, though; the only important thing was that Chris was ok.

"Thank you so much for saving me tonight, Mark. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there."

"You would have been ok. Somebody would have helped you out," Mark said. Eventually, he thought, shuddering slightly at what might have occurred.

"I shouldn't have let him gag me."

Mark shook his head.

"From what you're telling me, and from what I saw, it wouldn't have mattered. He's an asshole. You didn't know who he was; if you had realized it was your old RA, you would never have met him in the first place. Only lesson here is, don't meet someone without seeing their face pics first; but shit, Chris, we've all done that at least once.

"Honestly, kiddo, that club is one of the best places this whole thing could have happened. Most of the guys there are like Leo. They may play hard, and some of them take themselves too seriously, but they would never let anyone get truly hurt. Someone would have stopped it. Just happened to be me, because I recognized you when I saw that asshole drag you into the room with the mats. Your hot, furry chest . . ."

Mark bent down to kiss Chris' nipples.

"Your sweet ass . . . your cute little beard . . ." Mark kissed Chris' jaw, and the boy wrapped his arms around the older man's muscular back. Mark kissed Chris on the lips, and the boy kissed back, hard. They remained liplocked for a few minutes, and then Mark pulled gently away.

Chris moaned.

"I know, I know, boy. All that spanking, all that bondage, all that drama, and no one even let you cum . . ."

Mark laid kisses along Chris' treasure trail, appreciating the boy's flat stomach, and then pulled the boxers down; easy, because they were Mark's, and several sizes too big. He looked at Chris' small, thin, pulsing hardon. And then he licked it. And licked it again. Swirled the head in his mouth. Tongued the shaft.

Chris couldn't believe what was happening . . . he was such a sub, and had only been with dominant men. He'd received maybe four or five handjobs from those Doms, but never had anyone sucked his little cock.

He suddenly knew why men liked it so much.

Mark smiled at Chris' moans, and took the whole thing in his mouth. Yeah, it was easy, but he made sure to contract his cheeks and lips together as much as he could to give Chris the feeling of being in a tight, tight hole. He went down, and felt the head tickle his tonsils. Then up again, breathing, and then down.

Chris was moaning louder and louder, and starting to buck his hips.

Mark grinned around the boy's dick. He had forgotten how much fun this could be. He pumped his head up and down faster and faster; Chris stretched his arms out above his head, imagining he was tied down. Faster and faster went Mark's mouth, until Chris yelled out.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!! I'm gonna shoot, Sir!!"

Mark pulled abruptly off the boy's cock, watching a thin thread of precum run down the shaft.

"Did you ask permission, boy?"

"Please!! Permission to shoot, please, Sir!! I'm gonna cum!!"

"Granted!"

Mark took Chris' dick back in his mouth, tongued the head, and then plunged down until his nose was in Chris' hairy pubes. Up and down, quickly . . . half a minute was all it took.

"AAAAUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mark started laughing as Chris shot in his mouth; bad idea. He sputtered, starting to choke, but couldn't stop laughing as he swallowed the sweet creamy juice like a maniac, trying to get air while still not missing a drop of the boy's load. He had forgotten how incredibly loud Chris was when he came. You never expected it from such a small guy.

Chris clenched his butt a few more times as he emptied his aching balls. Fuck, that felt good.

Once he was sure he had got it all, Mark pulled off, and coughed. Then he cleared his throat.

"Are you alright?" Chris asked.

Mark leaned forward and kissed him hard in reply. Chris tasted his own cum in the Dom's mouth. It was an odd sensation. Well, it had been an evening full of surprises. Spent, Chris fell back on the pillow. Mark smiled at his favorite little boy.

"Ok kiddo. Pull your boxers up, let me tuck you in."

Chris complied.

"I don't know what to say, Sir. I didn't know you could do that – I didn't think Doms ever sucked dick. Thank you . . ."

"You're welcome, boy," Mark grinned. "And any gay man who tells you he's never sucked a cock is lying. Hang on, I'll get your phone."

"It's ok, I'm falling asleep anyway . . ." Chris turned onto his side, but Mark was already in the living room, fishing the precious device out of Chris' shorts. He reentered the bedroom and handed it over.

"Thanks. Thank you," Chris mumbled.

Mark kissed the boy on the forehead, and retreated to the spare bedroom.

"No, don't go!" Chris said weakly.

"It's ok, kiddo. You'll sleep better without a strange person in the bed. And you need it."

Chris hit the power button on his phone, and the screen lit up. It was full of texts. And a missed call. Chris scrolled down. They were all from Justin.

"No, stay," Chris called softly, but Mark was already gone.

tazemebro
tazemebro
156 Followers