Mr. One Fifty-Eight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir, I'm not sure I can take the brush," he whimpered.

"You can take it, you deserve it, and you will take every single stroke I give you. Wasting that kind of money is no laughing matter. Understood, young man?"

"Yes, Sir," Steve mumbled, clearly nervous, although he was still rock hard.

"I'm torn about how much to give you. This is your first time receiving a spanking, so I'm tempted to continue to go easy on you; however, this is clearly not a first offense, since you did it TEN TIMES."

Steve whimpered again.

"So I'll just stop when I think you've learned your lesson, how does that sound?"

Steve's "No, Sir" was abbreviated into a simple "NOOOOOOOoooooo" as Chris smacked his bottom with the bath brush. He wasn't swinging hard, but he knew he didn't have to. A thick wooden brush like that always hurt like a bitch.

The boy's ass was already a deep pink, and the brush turned the center and bottom of each cheek red in just a few strokes. Chris found himself grabbing Steve's waist to keep him still; SMACK! THWACK!

Steve was really wailing and struggling now, and Chris spaced the swats out to make sure it didn't get too overwhelming. He had lost count, but he figured the total at twenty. He paused.

"Am I getting through to you, young man?"

"Yes, Sir!" came the anguished reply.

"I'm not sure you're really sorry. Racking up fines like that tells me you're not someone who pays much attention to authority."

"I'm sorry!"

"Oh, you will be. You will be."

Chris' cock hardened as he decided what the finale would be: a dozen more swats, light to medium, but fast, six on each cheek.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

"I'll decide when you're sorry enough, young man," he lectured simultaneously, although he doubted the boy could hear him through his howling. "You will NOT park illegally anymore, and you will NOT accumulate late fees!"

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

And they were done. Chris let Steve catch his breath, his chest heaving. The jock's buns were red and toasty now. Chris savored the moment -- his first as a disciplinarian. It felt good to be in charge for once.

"Stand up." Chris turned the repentant boy to face him. Again, he held the punished sub's chin in his hand. "What do you have to say for yourself, young man?"

"I'm sorry!" Steve whined; the corners of his eyes were moist, but he wasn't actually crying. Chris was surprised that he felt disappointed there were no tears.

Man, you turned into a sonofabitch quick, he thought wryly.

"Sorry for . . .?"

"Getting all those parking tickets and paying late fees, Sir!"

Steve did look pretty sorry.

"Ok. I'm glad to hear that, boy. You know what's going to happen to you if you do it again, though, right?" Chris only half saw Steve nodding; his mind wandered uneasily to his own broken compact with Mr. Fitzsimmons earlier that evening, regarding the fake ID. "It's always worse if I have to address your bad behavior twice." The thought of Mr. Fitzsimmons belting his ass made Chris even harder.

Focus.

"Why don't you take your pants off and lie down on the bed. I'll rub some lotion on your bottom." That was a gamble; they hadn't talked about sex, but Chris was feeling both compassionate and frisky.

"Yes, Sir," Steve said, his thick cock sticking out proudly. He shucked his sneakers, shorts, and underwear off, and lay down.

That cock is a problem, Chris thought self-consciously, but I can at least give him a butt rub. He took a lot for the first time.

Chris found a bottle of body lotion that didn't smell like almonds or some other nut, and squirted some into his palm. Still fully clothed, he sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed the cream into Steve's very red and sore ass.

"You did a good job. I hope you learned from it."

"Yes, Sir, I did, Sir. Thank you for punishing me, Sir," Steve replied.

Oh I see, still deep in your sub space, huh? Chris thought. Ok. Let's see what happens. He let a finger enter Steve's crack and dragged up and down it before resuming his massage of the boy's posterior. Chris had to fight the urge to sniff his finger.

Steve moaned in pleasure. His ass stung like hell, but Chris' hands felt amazing. He was now consumed with the urge to cum. He began to hump the bed.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" Chris asked laughingly. Steve stopped immediately, unsure if another spanking might be forthcoming. Instead, Chris lay down at the jock's side, and hugged him close, kissing the top of his head. That's what Chris always wished . . . Doms . . . would do with him after an ass-whipping.

Steve suddenly turned his body to Chris' and returned the embrace passionately, kissing him hard on the mouth. Chris was surprised, but let his tongue find its own way. The little fireplug jock was a great kisser, it turned out; they remained lip-locked for several minutes. Chris felt fingers sliding up his chest, grabbing at his t-shirt. He raised his arms and allowed it to be removed. They kissed again. Seconds later, the fingers were busy at his fly, unbuttoning and unzipping . . . and then all of a sudden, he was on his back, on his own bed, raising his ass as a hot, muscled jock took his briefs down. His small hard-on slapped against his pubes as it was unleashed, and then . . .

Well I guess he doesn't mind about the size, Chris thought, as Steve took his entire shaft hungrily into his mouth. This boy may not have been spanked before, but I'm willing to bet he's sucked cock. Chris noted the hands-free technique, lots of swirling tongue around the head, and a proficiency with contracting the mouth so that even a smaller dick felt like it was encased in something tight.

Steve bobbed up and down steadily. It was nice, Chris thought, that he wasn't in a hurry. He wanted to enjoy this. It was only the second blowjob he had ever received. He placed his hands on Steve's head, not so much to guide or shove as to feel like he was actually in charge. After a good ten minutes of buildup and bliss, it was the power trip that finally sent him over the edge.

"AAUUUUUUURRRRRR GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!"

Steve sputtered from the force of the cumshot in his mouth, but also because he was laughing. Like everyone else, he couldn't believe the volume of Chris' orgasmic yell. So much noise from such a little guy. He obediently kept his mouth on Chris' head and made sure he caught every drop of the bearded boy's spew. He contracted his lips wickedly as he pulled off, and Chris' hips bucked at the abuse of his sensitive glans.

"Fuck, boy . . ."

"Do I get to cum now?" Steve asked.

Chris was seized with a sudden desire to say no, just because he could. But that would be cruel. And Chris was not an asshole.

"Of course, boy. You've earned it. How do you want to shoot?"

"I want to jack off while I'm licking your ass, Sir."

You're kidding me, Chris thought.

"Go for it, boy."

Chris knew the best way to do this, of course. He twisted Steve's shoulders so that he rolled onto his back, and then knelt over the jock's face, lowering his ass onto the waiting mouth. Steve's right hand slid down to his thick cock and stroked it like a madman. It took him less than a minute to cum off the pungent ass scent.

Chris smiled wistfully as he saw Steve's white load squirt onto his abdomen and chest. It was not lost on him that they were turned on by exactly the same things. He dismounted, and found a gym towel to mop up the boy's mess.

"That was hot," Steve said.

"Yup." Chris felt his dominance recede as Steve pulled on his clothes. "Very hot." "Thanks," the jock said. "That was an awesome first spanking."

"Thank you. I enjoyed it."

Steve headed for the door, and Chris walked downstairs behind him.

"Take care, man." Steve stepped down and rounded the corner of the house toward the street. Chris locked the door, and headed back up to his room. He tossed Steve's cum rag in the hamper; nothing else to clean up. He sat down at his desk and opened his laptop. He had one new email message, on his regular account. There was no subject line; he hesitated to click it, but he did. The sender was "jeffwoo". Who was that?

Oh.

The email contained only one word:

"Please."