Mr. Perfect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you lived in this part of town?" He continued after admiring his body.

"I'm staying with my aunt since my parents live interstate and all." I said nonchalantly.

"Ah cool. So where do you live here?" He asked. The only thing in my head was - you can't kiss him. Stop looking at him. Answer the question. Open your mouth.

So many things at once going on in my head, "I live in California." I blurted out before I realized from the confused smile on his face, "Oh that wasn't the question was it?" I said trying to laugh it off.

He laughed, "No I meant here as in St. Paul." He continued.

"Yea I live at 13 Hall Avenue." I smiled. My cheeks became hot.

"Wow cool I live on Stryker road Weston towers. That's like 2 minutes from your place!" He announced cheerfully, i couldn't help but giggle , "Hey give me your phone number we can hang out sometime. Are you going back to the university on Monday?" He continued.

"Umm I was going to pick up some books with thanksgiving and all around the corner. But I'm spending it here in my aunts. And yes I'd love to hang." Why did I say that couldn't I have just said cool? I think I emphasised on love a little too much. But I didn't care. HE was talking to Me. HE wanted to hang. I was making no effort. You get what I mean. He was talking now so.......openly. It wasn't like in the lunch hall. He was smiling and casual and not eating. He made me fall for him all over again. I gave him my phone number and he said he'd call later that day to 'hang'. Okay for one thing I didn't know what to understand by 'hanging'. Call me slow but I honestly didn't know then. The only other thing making me feel low was the doubt of him never calling.

We finished our pleasantries and I headed towards the billing counter. My aunt was already out buying ice cream from Baskin robins. I hoped she'd gotten me the right flavour. I hated chocolate.

I turned around once more to see where my prince hot was. He was outside already with an ice-cream cone in his hand.........almond praline gold it looked to me.

12