Mr. Perfect Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blebla
Blebla
27 Followers

My dad banged his hand on the table. I jerked. What was happening? This wasn't supposed to be happening. They were supposed to love me take me in their arms, Humour me.

Where had the family that I loved gone? Where were the familiar faces that would put me to bed every night when I was young? Who ate the parents who would cry at every speech of mine and hug and kiss me every time I fell?

The harsh realization of reality hit me. Tears flooded my eyes. This was going southward.

"Honey," my mom cut in, "are you sure?" she was holding my dad's hand trying to stop him from exploding. She noticed me glimpse at the sight and tears filled her eyes.

"Yes mom I can't do anything about it." I said softly.

"This is outrageous!" My dad was angry, "you've had girlfriends. You can't be gay! God all that time we thought you wanted to go to the dorms!" He was screaming. Going to college had nothing to do with it.

"Well face it or not I am. I didn't want to be this way," I got up. I was going to run. My face was hot and I was feeling feverish.

"We're going to take you to church the pastor can do something. How can my son a pure bread Christian be gay? What will everyone say?" he stood up.

"I don't care about what they say if you cannot be open minded and accept it then I think you should just keep your opinions to yourself!" I was screaming now. I was crying and I was shaking. "I'm not asking for your approval and I'm not begging for you to accept me. And church is gods place. If gays weren't meant to be why did he create people who were gay in the first place?"

"He didn't it's a disease and don't you dare say a word. Oh god! This can't be happening. Why MY son! Why are you punishing us?" He raised his hand and hit himself repeatedly.

"Dad stop!" I was screaming like a child. Screeching more like.

"Then come with us. We can help you be alright." He was crying.

"Be alright from what? There is nothing wrong with me, it's you. You are that narrow minded that you can't accept the fact that your son is gay! Dad it's genetic! It's.....you're the reason -" he ploughed his hand down. He slapped me. My face stung.

I felt his hard hit on my cheek. I had all the mind to turn and punch him. "See I have the respect and decency to not turn back and hit you myself. Is this what your GOD taught you?"

He was now mad. I was weeping and my mom was standing behind him.

"You know what -" I began.

"Enough Jake! You're dad is right. Shut up and listen to yourself. Think about what people will say. What will we tell gran and everyone? "

"Lorena - enough! He's your little boy how could you be like this?" aunt Berne said finally stepping between dad and me.

"Stay out of this Lauren. This is a family matter. Jake you have a problem, let us help you. You are not mentally sound. My son can't be gay "she said. She seemed to be trying to convince herself more than me.

My dad stepped forward and pushed aunt Berne aside. "Now you can decide you either cone with us to church to get healed or get out."

"I'm not coming to your firkin church for some shit that's your fault. You all are freaking mad. You should be treated." I was desperately trying to get out now. I was weeping and my eyes bloodshot with a mixture of anger and hurt.

Every ounce of respect I had from them was replaced with haltered. I felt like dying. I longed for the soft touch of my parents. Their accepting smiles.

"Then get out of my sight" he said turning around.

I ran up the stairs, picked up the bag I had packed and slammed the door behind me. I was crying my heart was pounding and my head was spinning.

How could they be like this? What was wrong with them? They were my parents! My support system! I felt anger and rage. I felt like running around the road screaming -IM GAY and then saying something disgusting about my parents.

I ran up the road towards Chris' house. A car stopped beside me.

"Get in it's going to be fine," Stan's voice filled my ears.

I got into his car and he put his arms around me he kissed me and we sped off.

Blebla
Blebla
27 Followers
12