Mr. Right

Story Info
New roomate learns his rules.
2.3k words
4.23
26.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Wow! You lucked out this time Steffany, guys like Tony don’t come along everyday,” Amy says enviously.

“Come on Amy. I’ve got a lot of unpacking to do, let’s get the last of those boxes unloaded.”

“When will Tony be home?” Amy curiously asks.

“Later, and I think its about time for you to go little sis, your not being very useful anyway.”

Unboxing some dirty clothes, I head down to the washer and dryer in the basement. Starting the washer, I notice a metal door near the back of the room. Locked. Hmm. Oh, well. I’ll ask Tony about it later.

Heading upstairs and into the kitchen, I grab the mixer and whip up a batch of margaritas. Pouring myself a glass, padding down the hall and into the bedroom, I peel off my clothes and drop them onto the floor. Opening the dresser, I grab my bikini and slither into it. I exit the patio door, leading to the spa in the backyard.

Turning on the radio, I slide into the hot bubbly water, relax back and sip my margarita, letting the tension slip away. Just as I swallow the last mouthful of my drink, the kitchen door opens and Tony comes strolling out, holding the pitcher of margarita mix and an extra glass.

“Hey, want a refill?” he asks.

“Thanks.” I say as I pass him my glass.

Filling my glass almost to the brim, Tony passes it back to me, resting the pitcher on the edge of the spa. Stripping his clothes off, he neatly folds them, setting them on the table.

As he slides in next to me, he asks, “Did you get all your stuff unpacked?”

I smile at him and reply ‘Yes, I did. How was work today, Honey?”

“Fine, a little hectic, it’s nice to be home with you. Did you find everything okay?” he asks.

“Yes, honey. I did. Hey, what’s the room in the basement?”

Tony stills, looks at me and slowly replies, “That’s my playroom. Why?”

“I’m just curious, I noticed it when I started some laundry. What’s in it?”

Quietly, under his breath, he says, “Just some of my toys.”

“Toys? Like, toys when you were a little kid? Okay. But, why would you lock it? Are they collectibles?”

Tony ignores the first two questions, relaxes back, and looks at me a little strangely. Finally, he says, “No, they’re not collectibles, at least they’re not valuable to other people. Look, I think we need to talk about some rules, now that you’ve moved in. I don’t have a lot, but they are important to me. Number one. Don’t be messy. Put things where they belong, not anywhere you feel like. Number two. Stay out of my things and don’t just borrow, ask first, especially my razor. Number three. Don’t start changing my space around to suit you. Okay?”

“Yes Tony, geez, you don’t have to be so touchy about it!” I remark.

“I’m not, this is my place and I like things my way.“ he says, as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap. He lowers his head, and gently sucks my bottom lip between his teeth.

I open my mouth to give him access and his tongue darts in to caress mine. He pulls back, steps out of the spa, extending his hand to assist me out.

Reaching behind me, he unties my bikini top strings, grabbing my top as it falls forward. His hands glide down past my waist to my hips. Hooking his index fingers into my bikini bottoms, he drags them down my legs. Wringing them out, he hangs them on a hook to dry.

Gripping my hand, he pulls me through the bedroom patio door, stopping in his tracks when he sees my clothes strewn across the floor.

He looks at me and says, “What is rule number one?”

A little worriedly, I reply, “I’m sorry. I was just in a hurry to relax in the spa.”

Tony reaches up to my shoulders and draws me into his embrace. Leaning in, his lips skating across mine, pressing down firmly, drawing back and nipping my lower lip. He drags his lips across my cheek. Sliding his hand thru my hair at the nape of my neck, grasping gently, he pulls my head back, as he lowers his mouth to the apex of my neck and shoulder. Kissing it, moving his tongue in little circles, he ascends my neck. Gripping my hair harder, he opens his mouth and bites down. Sucking on it, branding me as his possession. He raises his lips to my ear and says, “Never let it happen again, do I make myself clear!”

I breathlessly whisper, “Yes. Yes, you do!”

He looks into my eyes and says, “Sir.”

My eyes open wider, locking with his, I hesitantly reply. “Sir.” Swooping in close, latching his lips on to mine, he thrusts his tongue into my mouth, bending me backwards, off balance. He lowers me onto the bed, covering my body with his. His hand running up my thigh, tickling my pussy lips with the tips of his fingers. Using his knee, he pushes my thighs open wider.

“Open them wider. When we’re together, always open your legs wide and present your little pussy for my inspection.”

Looking in-between my legs, he runs his index finger along my slit, collecting my dew upon the tip. He brings it up to his nose, sniffing it. His tongue darts past his lips, licking the dew off his finger. Smiling, he lowers his head to my ear, and huskily says, “Sweet.”

Passionately he captures my lips with his, his tongue making love to my mouth. He runs his hands up my side, cups my breast and gently squeezes it. Heat surges into my cunt, wetting my pussy even more. He pinches my nipple between his finger and thumb, rolls, and pulls it away from my body.

My pussy’s soaking wet.

He lowers his hand down to my cunt, quickly slides his middle finger inside. A wide grin on his face, he removes his finger, and mockingly says, “Hot. Are we?”

Dazedly, I focus my eyes on his, and reply, “Yes.”

He frowns down upon my countenance and says, “Yes, what?”

My pussy juice floods from the walls of my cunt as I whisper, “Sir.”

“That’s better. You should always show your gratitude and respect for someone who can make you feel this good,” he remarks arrogantly.

Tony lowers his face to my breast, wraps his moist warm lips around my nipple, as he draws it into the hot cavern of his mouth, his hand supporting and massaging it. He looks into my eyes and sucks hard as he watches for my reaction.

I breath deeply, arch my buttocks into the mattress, my eyes roll back into my head as waves of pleasure shoot down to my pussy, my cunt dripping with impatience.

I run my hands along his body, close them around his ass cheeks. I grip and knead them gently as I pull his hips into my crotch.

Tony reaches back, removes my hands from his ass and lifts them over my head. He says with a wicked grin upon his face, “Tsk, tsk, no touching without permission!”

My pussy quickly contracts once, then twice. My hips are quivering.

He wraps his fingers around his thick cock, strokes it, as he presses his cockhead into my gash. Wetting it in my juices, he slides it up my slit, presses his wet tip into my clit, firmly rubs against it, rotating his hips in small intermittent circles. His cockhead slaps upon my clit, teasing me as if he were fucking my hole.

My body shaking, goose bumps run along my sides and over my tummy to my pebble- hard nipples. My pussy throbbing, weeping, the fluid running down the crack of my ass, tickles my tight rosebud.

“Please! Tony.” I whisper. “Please make love to me.”

Tony laughs at me and says. “Sweetheart, we’re well beyond making love, you are going to be fucked!”

I just about faint! A giant waving ripple of lust starts in my brain and flows down my body, exiting my curled toes.

Tony slides down between my legs, grasps my hips, blows cool air on my hot, quivering cunt. I about shoot off the bed, I’m shaking so badly, I think I might actually have a seizure. Sticking his tongue out, he presses it against the entrance of my pussy and takes a long leisurely firm swipe up to my clit. Ripples of heat trail along after his tongue. His teeth graze and bite down on my swollen clit. He firmly and quickly slides his index and middle fingers into my pussy, thrusting them in and out, twisting his wrist on his forward thrust. Sucking harder, he nurses on my clit as if he could actually get some refreshment from it. Curling his fingers forward, he urges me on.

He lets go of my clit, and in a low, husky, passion-filled voice says, “Cum for me, baby!”

And I did, unlike I have ever before!

I feel like I was thrown over a cliff; dashing upon the rocks below. A giant wave catches me up and sends me floating thru the air. Settling me down to gently drift in pleasure. It is the most intense and fulfilling experience. Ever!

As Tony stretches out beside me, I tremulously smile into his brilliant blue eyes and say, “Thank you, sir.” He impishly looks at me and says, “ We’re not done yet.”

Turns out, he was just giving me a moment to recover. He reaches up to my forehead and gently swipes the hair off my face as he slides his fingers along my jaw, tilting my head toward his. His lips brush mine ever so gently. As he looks intently into my green eyes, a quirky little smile teases the corners of his mouth.

The tip of his tongue thrusts past the seam of my lips and darts across my teeth. Coaxing my mouth open, he delves inside.

Tony circles the tip of his finger down the valley between my breasts. Suddenly, he lightly flicks my nipple. Reaching across doing the same to the other one, he draws my tongue deeper into his mouth. His hand drops down to my slit and slides over my clit, in-between my pussy lips. Smoothly he strokes his middle finger into my cunt, thrusting in and out, the speed and friction increasing as he tempts and teases me, stoking the embers of lust into a steady flame. Tony rolls over onto me, coming to a rest between my thighs. He grasps his cock, slides it up and down, wetting the tip in the moistness between my lips. He places the head of his cock just inside of my grasping cunt. Teasing and tormenting me as he pushes it in and pulls it out a fraction of an inch at a time.

I thrust my hips into his down-swinging ones, trying to capture his cock within.

Tony playfully jerks them back from my reach. Grinning from ear to ear, with a twinkle in his eye, he says, “Is there something you want?”

I grin back and respond, “Yep, there sure is!”

He snickers at me. “Well, what do you normally do, when you want something from someone?”

Knowing what he’s after, I saucily reply, “Take it!”

Laughing, he tweaks my nipple hard, and playfully says, “Wrong answer! Try again sweetheart!”

He flexes his hips just enough to tease me into responding in the manner he expects! Grabbing my thighs, he raises my legs towards my shoulders and dips his cock into my pussy, tempting and taunting me with my prize.

Fisting the sheets, I gaze upon this treasure that has walked into my life. Letting him win the battle, I just barely whisper “Please.”

Grinning victoriously, while gathering me into his embrace, his beautiful blue eyes mischievously gazing into mine, he says, “I love you, pet!” while simultaneously thrusting his cock, smoothly kissing my cervix. Tony pulls back, rotating his hips, as all but the head of his shaft exits my wet quivering pussy. He pauses, then swiftly thrusts it all the way in again, increasing his pace with every thrust of his powerful hips.

Grabbing my ankle, he twists my leg across my body, encouraging my shoulders to follow. His long slender fingers wrap around my hips, pulling me up onto my knees, arms above my head, shoulders pinned to the mattress. My ass and shaved pussy are fully exposed for his viewing pleasure!

He slides his thick dick back into my hot, dripping wet cunt. As he runs his hands up my back, his fingertips skate over my ribs and grip my shoulders. He pulls and pushes my hips into his, as he fucks my cunt with long, deep strokes, gently bumping my cervix with the tip of his cock.

“Oh God! Sir. That feels so sinfully good.”

Tony reaches up, slides his fingers thru the hair at the nape of my neck. Closing his hand into a fist, gripping and pulling back, he forces my body into his strong stroking hips.

My pussy is continually quivering, contracting down on his cock, sucking at it, trying to prevent its escape. Shivers race up my spine.

I screech. “Tony! Oh, Sir. Close, baby, I’m so close!” as a hot wave of lust unfurls from my cunt, it ripples outward through my body.

Tony leans back, stiffening his spine, increasing his pace, wetting his thumb and pressing it into my tight ass.

My body jerks and writhes, my tight little brown ring squeezing down on his thumb.

I grab the sheets in my hands, arching my back and scream “OH! MY GOD! YES! YES! YES!” As he slumps over me, his cock expands, pulses, ropes of hot, thick, jism spray the inside of my pussy. We collapse in an exhausted heap. Tony is gasping for air.

After a few moments of rest, cooling off, our breathing returns to normal. I ecstatically grin at him and say “Thank You, Sir!”

Looking at me, he emphatically states, “After a performance like that, I’ve decided it’s MASTER.”