Mr. Right? Ch. 04

Story Info
Things begin to heat up.
4.4k words
4.73
59.2k
35

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci keyed into her apartment and leaned against the door as soon as she closed it. Why did Matt have to have such a nice side to him? It was easier for her when she could just write him off as a jerk and be done with it. Now, he was giving her rides and actually having a conversation that wasn't mired in lewd comments, well, except at the end when he spoke of moaning her name. That was unexpected.

Staci wondered what he was hearing about her from the other frat boys, past and present. She was friends with quite a few of them when she was an undergrad, but that didn't mean that they didn't have a story to tell about her. Jesse would know what to do in this situation. He wasn't so good at getting himself into or out of relationships, but when it came to her he always had good advice. He was the male version of Maia, which is why she was convinced they would be good together if Jesse ever got around to getting his act together and asking her out. They would at least enjoy each other's company and, even though Maia's face would hurt from looking at Jesse smile all the time, there was no question that he would adore her and treat her like a queen. She wanted to call him right then and see how his walk with Maia had gone, but she remembered that she got a ride and they might not be there yet. She decided to call Shannon, who had opted to spend the night in the library, but realized that her cell phone was no longer in her bag. She let out a curse and pushed herself off of her doorframe. She'd worry about the phone tomorrow. Right now, the only thing she could think of was bed, since she wasn't going to be able to gossip, and there was no escape from the call of her bed.

She had been in the bed for a good 30 minutes before her doorbell rang. Mumbling incoherently to herself, she debated whether or not to get up, but when the ringing became more insistent, she pulled herself out of bed and to the door. Pressing the button, she sleepily said, "Who is it?"

"Matthew Xavier Maxamillion Rosenbloom, at your service, madam."

Grimacing, Staci pushed the button that would buzz Matt in. He had better have a good excuse for coming over so late and interrupting her sleep. Staci was prepared to give him a good piece of her mind if he didn't. She threw open her door and fixed her face into her best annoyed look in preparation for his arrival.

Matt took the stairs two at a time, eager to see his Ana. She was something else. Something he wasn't used to, but he was willing to adapt pretty damn quick. He slowed at the top of the stairs, not wanting to look like a dork when he arrived at her door. He found her apartment on the third floor and was pleased that Staci was waiting for him. He was also amused by the steely look of contempt on Staci's face, which contrasted greatly with the silky pajama bottoms with little hearts on them and the flimsy tank top that she was wearing. Matt never knew how sexy a little bit of midriff and a belly button could be until he saw Staci's peeking out from underneath the bottom of her tank top. He wanted to run his tongue around her navel, dipping it in slowly, before continuing down to feast between her thighs. Oh, how he wanted this woman standing before him. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and by the looks of it, he was wrong in his previous assessment of her cup size. She was definitely a D cup, not a C. She looked so soft and yet her face was set in stone. Her hair was pulled into a messy ponytail that was currently sitting somewhat lopsided on top of her head. She was so cute and she looked good enough to eat. "Hey, Ana.."

"This had better be good."

"You left you cell phone in my car and I figured you might like it back. I was going to just give it back tomorrow, but your friend Maia called about 30 times in 10 minutes, so I decided to rid myself of it tonight. I let her know you were still alive, so you don't have to worry about that. The woman has perseverance, I'll give her that." Matt cracked a slight smile as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the phone. He held it out to Staci, but slightly out of reach so that she had to come closer to him to get it. She unfolded her arms to take the phone, allowing her breasts to jiggle freely with the motion. In that moment, he knew he had to taste her at least once because his feet wouldn't let him leave until he did.

Staci looked up to thank Matt and the next thing she knew, his lips were pressed against hers. As much as she wanted to be angry with him and pull away, she could only give into the need to get closer to him, to press herself against his body. She heard the soft moan that came from deep in her throat and was surprised. The cobwebs that had accumulated while she slept were slowly clearing and she felt the softness of his lips pressing against hers. It was such a gentle pressure; she didn't know what to make of it. Matt really knew how to kiss a girl senseless.

Staci wrapped her arms around his neck, needing the extra support in case her knees buckled. Matt placed his hands on her waist and pulled her as close to him as he could. He needed to feel his Ana pressed against him. He felt her soft breasts rubbing against his chest through his shirt and he wished that they were both topless at that moment. Staci's body was driving him crazy. His hands slowly made the journey to Staci's round butt and Matt gave both cheeks a quick squeeze, which elicited something akin to a purr from Staci.

Staci decided to indulge her desire to suck his bottom lip into her mouth and found herself pulling him into her apartment. She justified it by telling herself that there was no need to let the neighbors see her playing kissy face, it was a moment that she wanted just for herself. She vowed not to let it continue any further than kissing once they were inside with the door closed, but she could feel his hands inching up her tank top right as she was making that vow. Everything was happening so quickly, Matt was cupping her heavy breasts in his hands and Staci was enjoying every moment of it.

Matt could no longer contain himself. He lifted her tank top up, exposing the round globes that he had been fantasizing about since he met her. He kissed and licked his way down her body, wrapping his lips around the dark chocolate nipple that he found on his journey. Her nipple reminded him of a hershey's kiss and it tasted just as sweet to him.

Staci threw her head back, enjoying the contact and the shivers that Matt's sensual ministrations caused. She grabbed the back of his head, making sure that he wouldn't break away before she was ready. She could feel her chest heaving and her breath quickening. She lost herself in his lips and his touch. The only thought that she could form was 'More'. She needed and wanted so much more from this man. She let out another soft moan that was drowned out by the sound of the doorbell. Staci cursed loudly and pulled herself out of Matt's hold on her. She felt just as disappointed as he looked. She pressed the intercom button. "Who is it?" She sounded breathless and hoped that whoever it was downstairs couldn't tell.

"It's me, Kathy. Staci, we need to talk."

Staci looked at the intercom box as if it were some kind of alien. What more could happen? She had Matt in her apartment and had been contemplating ripping off his clothes when she had declared earlier in the night that she wasn't interested in the man. She had even told Kathy that she could have him. Then out of nowhere, Kathy shows up and just complicates things even more. She couldn't hide Matt and there was a good chance that Kathy saw his car out front. What to do? What to do? Staci's brain went to work and by the time she buzzed Kathy in, she had a plan. "Matt, will you do something for me?"

Matt didn't know how he ended up in Staci's bathroom, but he was willing to do just about anything for her, as long as there was a good reason for it. Letting Kathy think that he was just inside her apartment to use the bathroom was an interesting idea and frankly he didn't care for the deception, but Staci had pleaded with him to do it because she and Kathy had already had a fight over him earlier that night. It would have been easier for him if Kathy just caught them together because then she'd lay off. But, she would probably freak out at Staci and he didn't want to cause Staci more problems than he had to. He looked into the mirror. His hair was messy from where Staci had grabbed it while he sucked on her nipple. He wished that he had gotten to make it to the other one to give it equal treatment, but he had no doubt that he would get his chance soon. He fixed his collar and ran a hand through his hair. His Ana tasted as sweet as he thought she would and he couldn't wait until he got his hands on her again.

Staci opened the door to find Kathy giving her a tight-lipped smile. Yep, she definitely saw the car outside. Staci invited her in and offered her a seat on the couch. Kathy came in, but refused to sit down and she looked mad enough to spit. Staci decided to start. "So, how was the rest of your night? I noticed that you left kind of early."

"Fine."

"Well, mine turned out ok. I had to walk home because Maia and I drank too much and just as I was about to fall over and die of exhaustion, Matt drove up and offered me a ride. You know those heels I was wearing were killer." Staci noticed Kathy's eye twitch slightly, so she decided to continue on. "I took him up on it and left my phone in the car. He came back to return it tonight because Maia called about 40 times. I think she thought that I was left for dead in a ditch somewhere and I'm surprised that she didn't call campus police or something." Kathy smiled slightly and nodded. "Matt couldn't take it anymore so he answered the phone, told her what was up and then brought it over. The funny thing is, he had to go to the bathroom when he got here and I couldn't say no, because he's been really good to me tonight. So, he's been in there for about 15 minutes and I hope that his shit actually does smell like roses...the bathroom is right next to my room!"

Kathy laughed at that, relieved that Staci and Matt were not in the middle of having sex or something when she got there. There was still a chance for her to make a move on Matt. Kathy was really upset when she saw his car parked out front. She would recognize his license plate number, RBLOOM4, anywhere. Kathy figured that Staci had invited him over to seduce him, after telling her that she was giving him up in order to throw her off. Kathy was glad to see that she jumped to the wrong conclusion and that she hadn't torn up Staci's dress, which she was returning, in a jealous rage. She came close, but decided to give Staci the benefit of the doubt. "Well, for your sake I hope so too. Before I forget, here's your dress that I borrowed. Thanks so much."

Staci took the bag that Kathy handed to her and went to put it in her room, which was at the end of the hallway, just past the bathroom. She decided to change out of her pajamas as well while she was in there. Since there was company, she should have the decency to put a bra on and do her hair. As she walked in her room, Matt walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "Oh. Hey, Kathy. How's it going?" Matt sighed to himself, wishing that he waited a little longer to come out of the bathroom. He didn't really want to be alone with Kathy; it could only lead to trouble.

Kathy licked her lips. At last they were all alone together. This was her chance. "It's going just fine, to tell you the truth. Better than that, now that you're here." She slowly walked toward Matt and he took a step backwards. It was about to get awkward and he wanted to prevent it if at all possible. Kathy continued to advance on Matt until he was pressed up against the wall next to the hallway. "You know, Matt, what you really want is a woman who can take care of you. Satisfy your needs. You and I both know that I can satisfy you, so why shy away from me?" Kathy's voice was a seductive whisper and she turned her bright green gaze upward to look into Matt's grey eyes.

She could tell he was aroused, she could feel his penis harden through his pants, but he wasn't looking at her. His gaze was locked straight ahead and the smile that he wore made him look absolutely delicious. She trailed her finger down his face, drawing his attention downwards for a moment. He chuckled slightly and shook his head. That wasn't exactly the reaction that Kathy was looking for, but she was willing to roll with the punches. Kathy rested her hands on his shoulders and began to raise herself up onto her tiptoes in order to kiss him. He chose that moment to break away from her grasp, lifting her hands, letting go, and sidestepping into the hallway. Kathy was off balance. She toppled over, catching herself on the wall. She could hardly believe it. What was going on? Denied twice in one night? Kathy felt like she was in the Twilight Zone.

Matt walked back towards Staci's room and stuck his head in, giving Staci a lecherous grin before whistling at her. Kathy could hear Staci shriek and yell at Matt to get out. Matt closed the door quickly to avoid being hit by the shoe that Staci threw at him. Kathy turned herself around and leaned back onto the wall behind her. From this position, she could she her reflection in the giant mirror Staci had on the wall above the couch. She could also see Matt in the hallway with his arms folded, waiting patiently for Staci to come out of her room at the end of the hall.

When Staci opened the door, now wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, Kathy could see part of the mirror on Staci's vanity and the fact that it reflected the closet in Staci's room. Staci usually changed right in front of her closet. Kathy may have been blond, but she was no dummy. Staci hadn't closed her door when she went back into her room to change because she didn't think that anyone would be able to see her from the living room. All the time Kathy had been rubbing up against Matt, Matt had been watching Staci change in her room. The pervert.

Kathy became furious. Not at Staci, she couldn't blame her for not knowing what her mirrors actually reflected or for being the type of girl that Matt was ultimately attracted to, but at herself for continually trying to get a man who didn't want her. She thought it was the challenge of a new conquest that drew her to Matt, but after his initial rejection, it was the fact that her pride was hurt and she was used to getting what she wanted. Kathy saw the way that Matt gazed at Staci, with a look that spoke volumes about how much he adored the woman who stood in front of him. Staci stood there shaking her finger in Matt's face, giving him hell about not knocking when he peeked into her room before. Matt donned a sheepish grin and grabbed Staci into a big hug, apologizing for busting in on her. Staci struggled for a moment, but after realizing that she couldn't get out of his grasp, she stopped and told him that she would forgive him if he let her go and that he was lucky she didn't knee him in the balls.

They made a cute couple. Kathy sighed and realized that she lost the fight before she even started throwing punches. Matt was stuck on Staci and Staci had no clue. Kathy hoped that one day she would find a man that would look at her like that. The boys adored her, but they were only concerned with getting in her pants and she was only concerned with getting what she wanted from them. It was a win-win situation as far as she was concerned, everyone got what they wanted, but perhaps she was losing out in the long run. Somewhere along the line she had become sloppy sevenths. Maybe Staci had a good idea, holding out for a man that could really satisfy her. It was something to consider in the future...changes like that takes time. Besides, there was more than one fish in the sea and Kathy had a whole lot of bait. Kathy took a deep breath and turned the corner. Staci stopped in mid-sentence, turning her full attention to Kathy, who at the moment, had tears running down her face. "Kathy?"

"Hey, Staci," Kathy hesitated, as if she didn't know what she wanted to say. She wiped the tears from her face, not really wanting to show weakness, even if it was in front of her friend. "I'm sorry I've been such a monumental bitch these last couple of days. I needed a reality check and I got one. I'm sorry for coming on so strong, Matt. I'm so embarrassed about the way I've been carrying on. I hope you both can forgive me."

Staci walked over to Kathy and hugged her tightly. Staci whispered into her ear, "Are you sure this is what you want?" Kathy squeezed Staci before letting her go and moving back to look her in the eye. "More than you'll ever know. I'm sorry I blew up at you. Go get him, girl." She added with a wink, "Make him beg."

Staci laughed and leaned in. "You don't have to worry about that, I'm sure he'll beg before the end." Staci walked Kathy to the door and wondered what had caused the sudden change of heart. Kathy only made a cryptic comment about mirror placement when she asked about it and with a parting hug; Staci was once again alone with Matt.

Matt gave her a hopeful smile; his grey-blue eyes seemed to draw her in and threatened to never let her go. She just wanted to run her fingers through his hair and take him to bed. It was time to put some distance between them and regroup. He was really getting her worked up. When Matt approached her, looking like he was about to pounce, Staci told him politely to get out. Matt looked bewildered and Staci just smiled.

"But why? I thought we ....."

"Well, you thought wrong. It's late and I hardly know you. "

"Well, that didn't seem to matter before."

"You caught me off guard and I'm not ready for that to happen again. You want me? You're just going to have to wait for me." Staci folded her arms over her chest in a decisive gesture.

Matt tilted his head slightly and looked at the firecracker in front of him. She never ceased to surprise him. With her, he never knew what he was going to get, but he didn't mind. As long as she kept her knee out of his crotch, they would be just fine together. "I'll wait for you as long as I have to, but I'm not going to be driving an hour to see you every week just to have you throw me out because you think you don't know who I am....maybe I should move." Before Staci could reply, Matt continued, "Go out with me on Monday, Ana. You can get to know me then. I'll be seeing you to tomorrow, but I want a day of just you and me alone together. We can figure out what we're doing tomorrow, but, for tonight, just tell me that you'll go out with me. That's all I want to hear."

Staci wanted to close her eyes and tell Matt to just talk to her, it didn't matter what he said, it was his voice that had her sprung. But, considering the fact that she had just told him to leave, it wasn't really an option. She had to stand firm. Staci thought about his offer of a chance to get to know him better. He was slowly getting inside her defenses. That was bad, but he was so good looking, so sweet, so tasty. He was also crude and always making lewd comments. She weighed her options and knew that there was no way she was going to give him up now without at least seeing what he was like normally. "Sure. We can do something on Monday. But that doesn't mean that I'll be hopping in the sack with you on Monday night. You remember that." She unfolded her arms and poked him in his chest to make sure that he got the point. She hoped that she would be able to hold out against him, at least for a little while longer.

Matt could hardly contain himself. He felt like dancing or shouting or something. Instead, he controlled his emotions and gave Staci a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, sweet Ana. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Wear something hot so that I'll have fun imagining ripping off your clothes and letting you ride my hard cock to your heart's content."

12