Mr. Right? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci just stared back at him. No man before Matt had the power to turn her to jelly with just a touch, to have her melt with just a simple caress. There was something more to their relationship. There was an electricity that seemed to crackle around them when they touched. She wasn't sure how she had come to adore the man so quickly, but she did, and she wanted nothing more than to be his. She was afraid that she was compromising her stance on waiting for Mr. Right, but right then, in that room, at that moment, there was no one else more right for her. She nodded and gave him a tentative smile.

He raised an eyebrow, not used to his Ana being shy. She was a firecracker and sassy...now she was shy? He stood and looked down into her eyes. She was still uncertain of his feelings for her, he could tell. But, now he was looking forward to uncovering every emotion and aspect of her personality. She was just going to have to get used to his being around. He intended on staying around for a very long time.

Staci smiled up at Matt and that was when her inner flirt, Sasha, decided to come out and play. Staci's smile turned from meek to sultry as she placed her hands on top of Matt's. She removed them from her hips and ordered him to sit on his bed. It wasn't what she said, but the way she said it that had Matt rushing over to the bed and looking back at her like an expectant puppy, waiting on his treat. And what a treat he was going to get. He laughed to himself. He didn't think that he was the submissive type, but he didn't mind submitting to his sweet Ana. Her wish was his command. She began to move her body to a rhythm that was present in her head. She sauntered over to the door, making sure to add some extra sway to her hips, and locked it.

In the sexiest voice that Staci could muster, she purred, "I owe you a dance, don't I?" Matt could feel his cock become harder than it ever was before. He could probably break glass with it if he wanted. Matt could hardly wait to see what kind of dance it was going to be. If he was lucky, it would end with his Ana dancing on his dick. But that was wishful thinking. Matt would take what he could get.

Staci slowly began to remove the dress that she had been wearing. It was a stark contrast to what she was wearing under it, she knew, but that was why she wore it. She had contracted Lexi into making her a bathing suit months ago, because Lexi was the fashion designer of the group. Lexi pulled out all the stops and when she was finished, she had created a bathing suit that would have Staci followed by flocks of men. Unfortunately, Staci didn't have the same appreciation for Lexi's vision, blushing furiously when she realized just how much of her would be uncovered. It wasn't appropriate for the party, but it was just the thing for instant seduction. It would bring Matt to his knees and have him begging for more.

When the zipper of her sun dress was pulled half way down, she turned around, facing away from Matt and letting him take in the intricate criss-crossing of red string down her back. Turning to face him, she eased the dress off her shoulders and down in the front, revealing the triangular cups that barely contained her breasts. She made a slow turn before once again, facing away from him and easing down the rest of the dress to the floor below. While Lexi referred to it as a "one piece suit" the only thing connecting the top and bottom was the elastic string that held everything together. The bottom of her suit was fashioned so that the fabric didn't start in the front until about an inch above her pussy lips and in the back, it was a thong, so her plump behind was bared. The strings that dipped down and held the fabric in place wasn't the most comfortable, but it was quite sexy. It was amazing what Lexi could do with elastic string. It had taken Staci almost 20 minutes to get all the strings in the right place and the bottoms actually covering everything just right, but the reaction she got from Matt when she faced him again was worth it. His mouth hadn't closed yet. It made her feel incredibly sexy and she was glad that she had shaved her pussy, because it looked like Matt wanted a taste.

Matt found himself speechless and in need of a drink, his throat was so dry. No wonder she wore a sack to the party, he definitely would have thrown her over his shoulder and taken her straight to his room if she had arrived in just the suit she had on. He thought that when she bent over and showed him her ass, he would lose it, but he was sure that he had just came in his swim trunks at the sight of the front of the suit. There was barely anything there. He could almost see her cunt and there was nothing that he wanted to do more right then than to bury his face in it. He slid slowly off the bed and came face to face with the object of his desire. He looked up into Staci's eyes before closing his own and placing his face directly in front of her sweet pussy, breathing deeply in order to smell her musky scent. His tongue reached out for a tentative lick, hoping to taste her through her swimsuit. Matt looked back up at Staci for permission to continue.

Staci noticed that his eyes were more blue than grey at that moment, clouded with desire for her. It was enough to make her breath catch in her throat. His broad, muscular chest rose and fell rapidly, showing just how excited Matt was. She slipped back towards the bed and sat on it, spreading her legs as an open invitation to what Matt had to offer. She couldn't resist him and what better way to get to know him than to see what he had to offer in the oral pleasure department.

Matt crawled back to his bed and smiled up at Staci. He ran a finger up and down her pussy outside the suit, listening to the soft sounds that Staci produced as she leaned farther back on the bed. Matt moved the small bit of fabric that was keeping him from his Ana's sweet pussy and smiled smugly. He was getting to taste her and they hadn't even been out on a first date. Maybe he was a ladies man after all. Matt took a moment to observe the object of his desire. She was completely shaved and her pussy was unlike any he had seen before. The outside was a brown that was slightly lighter than Staci's chocolately skin. The inside was a soft pink, while her clit was a darker pink that bordered on red. Her clit was very prominent and it was just asking to be sucked on. Who was he to deny such a pretty pussy its wants? He was going to do his best to make his Ana scream out his name in ecstasy.

Staci was so turned on and all she wanted was to feel Matt's tongue in between her legs. Her breath came in rapid pants. He happily obliged her, licking her pussy for all he was worth. The things that he was doing to her pussy were magical. She could feel his tongue exploring her folds while his fingers worked themselves in and out of her pussy. Every once in a while, his tongue would graze lightly over her clit, making her buck her hips up to get more of his face in her pussy. She was so far gone that she couldn't even think to muffle her moans as they began to get louder. She could feel her orgasm lurking right beneath the surface, she only needed a little bit more and then she would go crashing over the edge.

"Matt...stop teasing me. I...ohhh....I need to come."

Matt smiled quickly before taking Staci's clit into his mouth and sucking on it. The scream that escaped her lips, followed by his name, as she came made him feel arrogantly pleased with himself. He loved to hear his Ana's moans of pleasure and her screams...well, he would do just about anything to convince her to let him make her scream out in pleasure again. Ana surely was a tasty treat and well worth the trouble.

As Staci came down from the heights of her orgasm, she looked through her legs to see Matt's cocky smile. She could tell that he wanted a lot more, but she wasn't so far gone that she would sleep with him before their first date. She didn't even know what the man did for a living or really anything important about him. At least she knew his name...and that wasn't as comforting as she thought it would be. She should have had a little more restraint, but when it came to Matt, she couldn't find the energy to restrain herself. She wanted to be with him and he wanted her. She sighed and laid her head back on the bed. She could feel Matt's weight shift as he came up to rest beside her.

"Ana...are you ok? Was it ok?"

Staci looked up at Matt with a smirk on her face. "What do you think?"

Matt chuckled. She was still giving him attitude and that meant that she was good. He turned Staci to face away from him and couldn't resist resting his hands on her breast. He heard Staci's soft intake of breath as he started to massage her breast. Matt peeked over her shoulder in order to see the contrast in their skin tones. Something about it made his dick jump, rubbing up against Staci's firm bottom. She reached up and stilled his hand with hers. "I've already had mine. I think it's about time you get yours. What do you say, big boy?"

Matt just smiled. "Only if you want to give it to me, babe."

Staci turned over and winked. "There are plenty of things I want to give you....but I think I'll start with this..."

12