Mr. Right? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt barely processed her words before the sip that he had just taken from his drink was all over the table. That was a first. If he didn't know any better, he would say that he was rubbing off on his Ana. Well, that would keep him on his toes. He watched her laugh and felt his cock's reaction. "Ana, you can look at my snake whenever you want. In fact, now is fine. I can just unzip for you..."

Staci shook her head vigorously. "As much as I would like to, Matt, I'd hate for you to get arrested for public indecency. I can wait for my own private show at home, you perv."

Matt laughed and rose to his feet. "Come on, angel. We've got some major ground to cover."

***

Staci felt absolutely exhausted. It had been a long, but enjoyable day. It was too bad that there was a bunch of drama waiting for her when she got back to campus. It was a confrontation she was not looking forward to, just because she knew how ugly things could get and how she reacted to such situations. She really didn't want to have to beat a friend down, but it sounded as if Felicia was asking for it.

Staci had received a call from Maia, letting her know that the shit had hit it while she was off enjoying Matt's company. After Staci and Matt left on their day-long date, the rest of the girls had come down for breakfast. Apparently, Felicia was feeling jealous of Ted and Lexi because she had scoped Ted out when they first arrived at Matt's house and decided that he was just her type. But, when she went to make her move, he was already cozied up with Lexi. Felicia had tried to break in and flirt, but it seemed that Ted was more interested in getting to know Lexi than getting into Felicia's pants.

Felicia was still feeling bitter about it, instead of being happy for her sister. Felicia had come to breakfast and started making rude and sarcastic comments about Lexi whenever her twin spoke. When Lexi had enough and confronted her about it, she made some kind of remark about how Staci and Lexi were two of a kind, stealing men out from under other people's noses, people who they were supposed to be friends with. Maia jumped in and defended Staci while Lexi let loose on her twin. The argument only grew louder until Kathy jumped in and pulled Felicia away to talk to her. Shannon was trying her best not to get involved and Lexi and Maia were heated. The end result was that Kathy drove Felicia and Shannon home, leaving Jesse to transport Maia, Lexi and Staci.

Maia called Staci to give her the run down after waiting a few hours, so as not to spoil the date. At that point, they were still at the zoo. Staci found herself thinking about what was going on occasionally, but Matt was doing his best to keep her mind occupied with happier thoughts. Unfortunately, she was going to have to talk to Felicia about her feelings, though part of her really didn't care if Felicia had a problem with her dating Matt. He didn't want Kathy in the first place.

Staci forced herself out of her thoughts of Felicia and focused on the man across from her. They had both bought a change of clothing and, after a quick pit stop, they were now dressed up for a night out on the town. Staci sported her favorite little black dress, complete with shoes that Maia had lovingly dubbed the 'make-him-sweat' heels. The straps that wound up her legs, showcasing her calves, made more than one man drool and now it was Matt's turn. And from his reaction, on his face and in his pants, she knew he was imagining her in nothing but her heels. It was a powerful feeling, to know that she could cause such a response.

Matt was wearing black dress pants that clung to his behind and outlined his package, although he was regretting the latter because there was no way to hide his reaction to his Ana's dress...and those heels. He wore a turquoise dress shirt and a black tie to finish off the look. It was casual, but he felt good in it. He noticed the way Staci was checking him out and felt even better. He figured she was an ass-woman and now he had proof.

Matt drove her to an elegant restaurant with menus that didn't list the prices. It screamed uber-expensive, but Matt assured her that he could afford it. His family was well off due to some sound investments and his father's ruthless business acumen. He and his siblings were part of the family business, but Matt was also thinking of pursuing some other things.

Staci had been impressed to hear how Matt was interested in becoming an electrical engineer, seeing as his undergrad major was EE and he participated in the program that allowed him to get his Masters degree concurrently with his undergrad degree. He was working for his family because he was good with computers and they needed a lot of their technology updated. He helped keep them ahead of the curve, but he wanted to work in his field of interest eventually.

Staci sighed. She was just finishing the third year of her four-year program and Matt was already out in the world, working. He had a lot more life experience too. He was only two years her senior, but it felt as if he was so much older when they just talked and he wasn't being a pervert. In fact, she found his serious side just as desirable as his crazy, dirty side.

Matt caught himself staring at Staci as she got lost in her thoughts. Her forehead had scrunched up earlier, because she was probably thinking of the trouble back at the house, but now the lines had faded and a small smile had appeared. She was thinking of him again. Good. It wouldn't do for her to worry about things she couldn't really control right now.

Matt almost rethought continuing their date after hearing how things were going back at his house. But he was feeling a bit too selfish to give Staci up so quickly. So, Matt called Jesse and promised to have Staci back at a reasonable time later that night, but Jesse didn't seem to mind that they were still out. In fact, Jesse let him know that he and Ted had plans for the girls, so Matt could take as long as he wanted to. When he had told Staci, she just laughed. She told him about how, at first, Maia was avoiding being alone with Jesse and now she was apparently getting naked with him at every opportunity. Matt kindly pointed out that Staci couldn't really talk, since she had spent the last few days doing the same thing. It was funny things worked out sometimes.

"I'd like to propose a toast," Matt stated after he brought himself out of his thoughts. If they continued, he wouldn't have been able to control himself.

Staci realized that she had drifted off again, but she was with him now. "A toast?"

"To you, my beautiful angel. You have made my life much brighter in the days that I have known you. I hope that you will continue to grace me with your presence for many years to come."

"Cheers to that." Staci gave him a serene smile before sipping her wine.

Matt returned her smile and scooted his chair closer to hers. "So, if I show up at your door tomorrow, would you shut me out and complain about not knowing me?"

Staci pretended to think about the question while taking another drink. "I guess it depends."

"On what?"

"On whether or not you're going to behave yourself."

Staci almost felt the need to fan herself with the look that Matt was giving her right then. The way his gray eyes glittered with intent made her wonder if she should even let him in if he came to visit.

"I'll be good, I promise." The way Matt said good let Staci know that he was ready to be anything but good. He was going to be bad, very bad, and she was going to love every minute of it.

"Well, as long as you promise, Matt," she said with a giggle.

Matt leaned back and motioned for the check. There was just one last place that he wanted to take his Ana before returning to his house. Yes, the fountain would be the perfect place to end a date with the only woman he could see being with in the future.

***

Staci walked up the stairs to Matt's house, her 'make-him-sweat' heels in hand. Matt trailed behind, watching the slinky fabric of her little black dress move, hinting at her curves, but unable to hide the roundness of her ass. He was sorry that she had to leave him so soon, but comforted himself with the knowledge that she would be back in his arms in no time. She was worried about not being able to see him or spend as much time with him as she would like, but he knew now that he would be up at her apartment as many nights a week as he could manage. He just couldn't fathom staying away from her for too long.

'How did she get under my skin so quickly?' he wondered. It didn't matter though. She was there and that's where he wanted her to stay.

Before she got inside the door, he grabbed her and spun her around in his arms. "Ana. My angel, I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

Staci smiled. Matt was such a closet romantic and she loved every minute of it. She pressed closer, feeling the wisps of his sandy hair brushing against her cheek as she laid her head on his shoulder. "Good. I don't know if I want you to get enough of me. I like to keep you begging for more."

She felt the deep chuckle rumble through Matt as he held her. "I think you'll be the one begging before long, angel."

Staci smirked and pulled her head back to regard him. "So cocky..."

That was all she got out before Matt's lips were claiming hers, sweetly, soundly. Their lips met again and again, after taking quick breaths, the desire burning between them. Matt came to his senses first, knowing that he couldn't very well make love to her outside. It was too public and his Ana's screams would certainly draw some attention. He broke away, breathing heavily, feeling his cock pulse with every beat of his heart. His Ana's eyes were glazed over and unfocused. He liked that.

"You're trouble, you know that, Matthew?"

"Yep. Sure do. So how about tomorrow? Can I come up to see you then?"

Staci thought about it, mentally pulling up her schedule. "Tomorrow I have to study for my final on Wednesday, but Wednesday evening would work. I only have to write a paper and that isn't due until Friday night."

"Then I'll be there Wednesday night...and Friday night too. So, you better get your paper done on Thursday because I'm not waiting for you on Friday. As soon as I get there, your clothes are coming off."

"I'm not sleeping with you on Friday. You're just going to have to wait until I'm ready for that."

Matt's grin turned predatory. "I may not be sliding my dick into you, but I will be licking and sucking every delectable inch of you, Ana. I'm going to make you scream for me as many times as I can manage."

Staci could feel her panties starting to stick to her naughty bits. 'Trouble indeed. Now I'm going to have to change my underwear before we leave,' she thought.

"Consider that fair warning, angel. Now, how about we see what our friends have been up to while we were out." Matt turned and opened the door.

"Lead on, though I'm not so sure I want to know what those four were up to," Staci replied.

***

A few hours later, Staci was in the back of Jesse's car, staring out the window and wondering what the future would bring.

Lexi leaned over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Staci, I know that you didn't steal Matt from Kathy. Just looking at the way he looks at you tells me as much. I'm sorry my sister is an idiot."

Staci gave her a smile before replying, "Thanks, Lexi. I hate to be the cause of a rift between you two, though."

Lexi shook her head. "Even if you weren't with Matt, Fel would have blown up at me. She can't stand it when a guy she likes wants to be with me instead. Mostly because we look a like and that means that the guy likes my personality better than hers."

"Don't tell Felicia this, but I prefer your personality too," Maia chimed in from the front seat.

Staci laughed. "It's unanimous, in that case."

Lexi shared in the laughter before becoming somber again. "If I didn't have that make-up class tomorrow, I would have stayed with Ted. I'm not sure I'm ready to have it out with Fel yet. It gets ugly when we fight because we know each others buttons so well."

"You can stay with me, if you'd like. I've got room," Staci offered.

"I think I'll take you up on that. But, only for tonight. I've heard from a reliable source that Matt is going to be coming up on Wednesday night."

"A reliable source, huh. So, is Ted riding up with Matt, or are you going to him?"

"Me to him. I'm not having him come up so Felicia can drool over him and we can have another fight. I might end up trying to cut the bitch," Lexi said before changing the subject. "It's nice that Matt's letting Ted live with him rent-free. His room is really nice and you can see the lake from his window."

Staci nodded. "If there's one thing that I've learned this weekend it's that Matthew Rosenbloom is a sweetheart in an asshole suit."

The girls laughed while Jesse just shook his head. It was going to be a long ride home if this was what he had to listen to all the way there. "Give the guy a break, sweetness. He's half in love with you as it is."

Staci smirked. "I could say the same thing about you, Jesse."

Maia turned and glared. "Shush. He can tell me how he feels about me when he's ready to. You mind your own business and focus on how you're going to tell Matt that you're totally head over heels for him already."

Staci stuck out her tongue and turned to look out the window once more. How was she going to tell him when she was barely coming to terms with it herself?

12