Mr. Right? Ch. 10

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled...the conclusion.
5.6k words
4.82
48.2k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci smiled to herself as she looked in the mirror, styling her hair for the afternoon. Well, part of it anyway. It had been three long, but happy, years since she first agreed to date Matthew Rosenbloom and in those years, so much had happened.

Maia and Jesse had gotten married 6 months after they started dating. Staci thought that they were moving fast, but Maia assured her that she was positive that there was no one else for her. No one had ever made her feel like Jesse did, despite the fact that her face still hurt just looking at him smile sometimes. They were happy together and they both thanked Staci profusely at the wedding for continuing to try to push them together. Staci was more than thrilled to be the maid of honor and danced the night away with the bride, groom and her gorgeous date, Matt.

Of course, this put the idea of marriage in Matt's head and she couldn't count the number of times Matt had asked her about her dream wedding. She loved him, there was no doubt about that and he loved her. He professed his love about a week after they had started dating. Staci was so shocked, she didn't say anything, but Matt didn't need her to. Every day he would tell her how much he loved her and that he didn't want her to say the words until she meant it. She put him out of his misery three days after his proclamation. But, she thought it was sweet, that he would wait for her to feel the same and not take offence.

Ted and Lexi looked to be the next pair down the aisle, seeing as Ted had proposed to Lexi about four months prior. Ted had secretly gotten Lexi's mom to take Lexi ring shopping, in the guise of buying a necklace for her birthday. They went to a couple of jewelry shops and couldn't help but browse the rings that were on display. Whenever Lexi gushed over a ring, her mom would take note and relay the info back to Ted. Ted found a ring that was a perfect combination of all the things that Lexi seemed to like and proposed to her on her birthday.

Of course, Felicia had to try to ruin things. Felicia felt the need to throw a fit when Ted got down on one knee in front of the family. Apparently, Lexi had no problem tuning her sister's rants out as she stared down at Ted and nodded. She also couldn't care less what her sister was shouting as Ted scooped her up into one of the most passionate kisses Lexi could remember.

Staci smiled once again. Her friends were settling down into their lives quite nicely. Even Kathy, who Staci was sure was going to be a rolling stone forever, found someone who kept her attention more than the few weeks that were customary. Quincy, who Kathy had dated briefly when she was trying to get invited to the Kappa's Kode Red party all those years ago, decided to give Kathy another chance. Kathy, realizing that she should snatch up a good one before it was too late, promised to stay faithful and stop sleeping around to get what she wanted. Now, she asked Q and he would go to any length to please his woman. As if Kathy wasn't spoiled enough.

A brief chuckle escaped Staci as she glanced down at her watch. It was almost time. Her mind drifted to Shannon. Shannon was putting those brains to work as a post-doctoral student in astronomy out at Yale. She seemed deliriously happy to be doing research and getting to go observe at telescopes in places like Puerto Rico, Chile and Australia. At times, Staci missed having Shannon close by, but she knew that she was doing what she loved.

Then there was Felicia. Felicia moved to San Francisco soon after Ted proposed. She wanted nothing to do with any of them any more and Staci was glad of that fact. She had almost cut the bitch two years ago when she tried to make her break up with Matt. Felicia had planted lacy underwear under Matt's bed and when Staci found them, she almost lost it. Only the fact that she had promised herself that she would give Matt the benefit of the doubt kept her from beating his ass as soon as he came into the room.

When confronted with the offending item, Matt denied knowing where they came from, but thought that maybe they were Lexi's underwear. It made sense since Lexi had been staying at the lake house and who knew where she and Ted were making it on the nights when Matt was down at Staci's apartment. Staci was so glad she kept her head instead of going crazy and trying to maim Matt.

When they showed Lexi the panties, she denied that they were hers, but on closer inspection, she found the 'F' written on the tag, suggesting that the panties belonged to Felicia. It was a habit that they both kept up from childhood, marking their underwear so they knew whose was whose. Felicia was obviously trying to break Matt and Staci up and she didn't even bother to deny it when the trio confronted her the following weekend. Felicia went above and beyond offensive during their talk, because she blamed Staci and her sister for ruining her happiness. Staci was feeling damn near murderous and was about to jump her when Lexi stepped up, slapped the mess out of Felicia, turned and walked off.

Staci let it go after seeing the look on Felicia's face. She remembered the time when the sisters were close, but she doubted that they would ever be so again. She and Matt walked away and hadn't been bothered by Felicia since then. Sometimes Staci wondered when she was going to be on the receiving end of a proposal, but she wasn't in a rush. It was just curious that as often as Matt talked about spending the rest of his life with her, he hadn't done anything to make it so. It would happen eventually or maybe she would get tired of waiting and propose to him herself.

Her watch beeped as the hour struck. "Show time."

Staci placed the black framed glasses on her face and strutted out of the bathroom and into the bedroom of the apartment that she shared with Matt. After she graduated, Matt invited her to live with him. He wanted to buy a house, but she refused to allow him to make such a commitment without knowing whether they would work out in the long run. Matt laughed in her face at that and told her that they were going to be together forever, but gave in and rented a swanky penthouse apartment in the city instead. Staci couldn't complain; the place was marvelous and close to the school that she worked at.

The bathroom was connected to the large bedroom that she had decorated herself, with a king-sized mahogany framed bed and deep, rich colors. She saved the bright ones for the living room and the kitchen. Dark reds, deep purples and browns seemed more seductive to her, perfect for the bedroom she shared with Matt.

Matt...Matt, whose sandy brown hair had recently been cut, but he still had enough to hang into his face. Matt, whose blue-gray eyes were devouring Staci as she stood there, the epitome of his fantasy. Matt...who was currently perched on a chair behind a school sized desk in the middle of their room. Where had he managed to find one of those? Oh well, it was time to get things started.

Once his Ana came out of the bathroom, Matt forgot how to breathe. She was stunning. Her was hair tucked back into a bun, black framed glasses perched on her face, her lips ruby red and shining, her feet in 4-inch high stilettos... the crisp, white collared shirt, the first few buttons undone, fought against the breasts that were straining to get out, and it was tucked into a tight as hell skirt. The matching jacket covered her, but left nothing to the imagination. Fuck, he loved this woman.

His cock hardened as she spoke in a sultry voice. "Class, I'm collecting the homework. Who doesn't have it done?"

Matt raised his hand and Staci arched one elegant eyebrow in his direction. "Mr. Rosenbloom, I'm disappointed. This homework was important, and as such, I believe that you should serve a detention. Maybe that will help you take things more seriously."

Matt fought the urge to pant as she spoke to him. "Yes, ma'am."

"Class dismissed." Staci turned her eyes towards Matt once more.

"Mr. Rosenbloom, this is the third time you've had a detention for forgetting your homework. I think I need to resort to more drastic measures this time."

Matt smiled and then swiftly wiped it off of his face when Staci scowled at him. "Yes, ma'am."

Staci licked her lips before walking back into the bathroom and coming out with a paddle. She smiled and lightly slapped her palm with the paddle. She gave him a look that was full of desire before she breathed out, "Assume the position."

Matt was sure he just came in his pants. That sexy, sultry whisper did things to his mind and his cock that he couldn't comprehend. In fact, it was so potent he forgot where he was and what he was doing. He just sat there, staring at his Ana and wanting her to be completely naked and on top of his cock.

"Mr. Rosenbloom, don't make me repeat myself."

Matt jumped up, rounded the desk and placed his hands on its smooth top, bending over at the waist and poking his ass out in Staci's direction.

"Good."

Matt felt her walk up behind him. She placed the paddle on the desk and slid her hand down his back. Her fingers caught in the waistband of his khaki shorts and glided around to the front. She could feel the steely hard-on pressing against the front of the shorts and she chuckled.

"Seems you're not too scared by the prospect of punishment, Mr. Rosenbloom. Perhaps I should show you just how serious I am."

With a quick flick of her wrist, she had his shorts unbuttoned and then they were down around his ankles, along with his boxers. "Be a good boy and count them out," she whispered into his ear, nibbling his lobe.

"Fuck."

"That sort of language may impress your friends, Mr. Rosenbloom, but it doesn't impress me. You're going to get extra for that."

"Sorry."

"That's better. As I was saying....Count them out." Staci slid the paddle along the round cheeks that were presented to her. She almost laughed at the sight, thinking back to the night she first met Matt. He had mentioned it then, but now here he was, about to get spanked by a strong, willed black woman. She wondered idly if he would really like it as much as she thought he would.

Mat braced himself for the impact when he sensed her wind up. He figured that she would go for light taps, but when the paddle landed on his ass with a resounding 'crack', he knew she was serious.

"Mr. Rosenbloom."

"One."

"Better."

"Two," Matt grunted, his pleasure mixed with pain.

Staci wound up and let loose on Matt's ass until it was a bright and shiny red. Five on each cheek and five extra for the cursing. She smiled as she watched his cock bob with every smack. Staci didn't want to admit it, but she was more into the spanking than she thought she would be. It was hot, watching Matt's reactions to the paddle and she didn't mind rubbing his round butt to soothe it after she was done.

"You did very well, Mr. Rosenbloom. Now, let's talk about your homework. You aren't going to be able to make it up, so how about a little extra credit?"

Matt nodded as he continued to stand bent over the desk. He watched as his Ana took her hair out of the bun, shaking it out and allowing it to settle down around her shoulders. She sat down on the chair behind the desk and wiggled her skirt up around her hips. She spread her legs wide and smiled as Matt damn near swallowed his tongue.

"Ms. Jones, you're not wearing any panties."

She nodded. "For your extra credit, Matthew, I want you to lick this pussy of mine and lick it good. For each orgasm you give me, I'll raise your grade up. Let's see if you can make it to an A."

Matt couldn't seem to pry his eyes off of her sweet snatch, despite the fact that he had seen it numerous times. There was just something about Ana with her skirt hitched up and her pussy glistening that made him ravenous. He wanted her badly right then, probably more than he had when they first met. Damn, but she was sexy. "I'll do my best, Ms. Jones."

Matt knelt in front of her and pulled her legs farther apart. He could smell her arousal and knew that he would be hard pressed to remove his face from his own personal Valhalla. His tongue caressed her lips before spreading them apart with his fingers and going to work. Ms. Jones had shaved her pussy bald for the occasion and Matt wasn't complaining about that at all. He explored every crevice and brought her to orgasm once before he got serious. He nibbled on her clit as his fingers made their way inside his Ana's pussy. He watched as she writhed and moaned under his ministrations. Then he buried his face in her pussy and listened as his sweet Ana started to sing for him. Her screams were like music to his ears and when she clamped her legs shut on his head, he knew he was going to get that A.

He counted five orgasms before she started begging him to stop, the pleasure becoming too much. So he continued, teasing her clit, fucking her with his tongue, laving her pussy with loving strokes, until Ms. Jones was not much more than a puddle, limply hanging off the chair. His jaw hurt, but it would recover and it was well worth it. Matt just couldn't get enough of eating out his love.

"So, did I earn that A, Ms. Jones?"

Staci's eyes were closed, but she cracked one open and looked at him sleepily. "Yeah, you can have your A, Matthew. But since you didn't listen when I told you to stop, I'm going to have to punish you again."

Matt grinned, placing his hands on the desk. Staci eyed him for a moment and then rose, her skirt staying in place, nestled above her pussy. "Mr. Rosenbloom, sit down now."

Matt looked confused for a moment but sat in the chair that she had vacated. His hard cock was pointing straight up and waiting for her. Staci smiled seductively before slowly dropping to her knees in front of him.

Matt struggled to keep himself still when he felt her breath caressing his cock. "Ms. Jones?"

"Matthew, I'm going to show you what happens to boys who don't listen to their teachers."

Staci's mouth engulfed his cock. She took him deep down her throat and used her favorite techniques until she could feel him building toward his peak. Then she backed off, smiling up at him. She watched as the realization of what she was doing clicked in Matt's mind. He growled at her, but wisely kept his mouth shut. With an impish grin, she set to her task once again. Three more times, she took him to the edge, before snatching him back. She kept it up until Matt was begging for release.

"Please...Fuck, Ms. Jones. I need to cum."

Staci giggled. "I think I have a better place for your cum, Mr. Rosenbloom."

Matt felt like his whole body was on fire. It was extreme pleasure and exquisite pain and he wanted more. Staci was going to get it for what she was doing, but as they agreed, she was the boss and no matter how much he wanted to pick her up, throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out, he was going to have to wait until she gave the green light.

He watched as she rose and positioned herself over his straining cock. She lowered herself slowly and Matt had to grab the rungs on the chair to keep himself from wrapping his hands around her waist and slamming her down onto his manhood.

"Damn it, baby, you're killing me."

"Mr. Rosenbloom, if you can't contain yourself, I'll just have to find someone else to complete this extra credit assignment."

"No, Ms. Jones, I'll be good....I promise."

Matt's husky voice, laced with arousal, made Staci even wetter. She loved the way he sounded when he was swept up in their passion. She continued to torture Matt with slow strokes into her pussy until she could take it no longer herself. She needed his cock pounding her into submission and she needed it right then.

"Matthew, you have my permission to take me like you want to. I need your cock, baby. Don't disappoint me."

Matt responded by grasping her tightly around her waist and lifting her up off of his cock. He thought briefly about taking her on the desk, but he didn't want to break it. So he carried her swiftly to the bed and settled her on the edge with a pillow under her to bring her pussy right where he wanted it. He spread her legs wide and slid into her depths, as deep as he could manage. His speed increased with every stroke of his cock inside of her. His balls slapped noisily against her skin and the sounds of their flesh meeting were only drowned out by Staci's screams and his guttural moans.

"Ms. Jones, your pussy is so tight and so fucking good. I love it. I love you," Matt ground out.

"I love you too! I love this cock. Fuck me, give it to me!" Staci cried out. She could barely manage to catch her breath and the sounds of the headboard smacking loudly against the wall distracted her.

Matt bent to slip a chocolate nipple into his mouth as he pounded into his love. His Ana. The only woman for him. The woman he was going to marry and spend the rest of his life pleasing. He smiled as his lips trailed up her body and fastened onto her neck. He bit her hard, but not hard enough to break the skin or leave a mark. Her keening cries grew louder until she crashed over the edge and brought him with her. The way her pussy gripped him so sweetly while she was in the throws of her orgasm was just too much.

He scooted Staci's prone body up the bed before collapsing on top of her. Matt nuzzled into her neck and sighed. "I may never do homework again."

Staci laughed. "Whatever. I might not be so keen to punish you next time. I think you enjoyed it too much."

Matt chuckled. "I enjoyed that a lot. Just wait until you see what I have planned for the rest of the night. Far more enjoyable."

Staci sighed. "Did you schedule in nap time on your fantasy time table?"

"As a matter of fact, I did." Matt reached over and set the alarm clock beside the bed for 5:30. "You have almost an hour to rejuvenate."

Staci smiled. It had become a tradition of theirs that on the anniversary of their first meeting, they would fulfill some of Matt's fantasies. On the anniversary of their first kiss, it was Staci's turn. And on the anniversary of their first day as a couple, they would do something together that they both planned. This year, it was going to be a trip to Cancun. Staci had wanted to go and it was off peak time for tourists, so Matt agreed. They were going to spend a whole week living it up on the beach. It was nice how all those anniversaries fell together, one after the other.

"So what's on the schedule for when we wake up?"

Matt watched as his Ana let out a long yawn, causing him to do the same. "It's a surprise. All I want you to do is follow the directions."

"I can do that."

Staci snuggled closer to Matt's semi naked body. "I think in all my fantasies, I want you shirtless. I'll have to come up with some good ones."

Matt smiled. "Your wish is my command, love."

Staci sighed and listened to the beat of Matt's heart as it lulled her to sleep.

*****

Staci sat up and stretched as the alarm rung loudly. A brief perusal told her that Matt was nowhere to be found inside their room, but a noise from the living room let her know he was still in their apartment. Her fingers brushed something soft when she brought them downward from her stretch, startling her. Staci looked down at Matt's pillow and found three roses, two white and one red, tied together with a white ribbon.

She picked them up to inspect them, noticing the small piece of paper fluttering about, attached to the ribbon. She smiled and proceeded to follow the directions, which read: 'Take a bath. You stink. You've got 30 minutes and then get your cute little ass back out here.'

Staci strolled into the bathroom and found that her bathwater had already been run. She silently mused about Matt's thoughtfulness as she scented her favorite bath beads and noted her favorite body wash was already by the tub. Slipping into the hot water, she let all the tension flow out of her. If this was Matt's idea of a fantasy, she'd have to indulge him more often.

12