Mr. Right? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci ran the loofah over the curves of her body, washing gently, imagining Matt was doing it all for her. His hands would be rough against her skin, causing a delicious friction that never failed to make her wet. How could she have believed that she could hold out against him, when her body yearned for his touch when he wasn't around? Just thinking of him got her blood pumping. Staci found herself dripping and it had nothing to do with the fact that she was in the bathtub.

She rinsed her body of all the soap and just when she thought she had pulled it together, the sight of Matt bent over the desk with his reddened ass pointing towards her intruded into her thoughts. Her hand slipped down in between her folds and as she teased herself, she visualized Matt's hard cock probing her lips before plunging inside of her. A soft moan slipped out as her fingers slid into her wetness. Two fingers became one of his, probing her depths and finding the spot that would push her over the edge. Her fingers moved rapidly in and out until she could hold on no longer. She brushed her clit with her thumb, once, twice, and then she was there, careening into a climax. Her chest was heaving, Matt's name crossed her lips, and as she relaxed back into the tub, Staci realized she was in too deep. She couldn't even bathe properly without him interfering. Too bad she couldn't care less.

Thirty minutes later, Staci emerged from the bathroom to find an elegant white gown lying across the bed. She smiled as she looked at the note on top of the dress. 'Now you smell divine. Get dressed, my angel, your ride will be here in 30 minutes. Make sure to lace those little flowers into your hair. My angel must look heavenly, though she always does.'

Staci laughed and proceeded to smooth lotion all over her body. An angel? Well, she could be his angel for the night. She fashioned the small, white rosettes into a circlet and placed it on her head after she curled her hair so it fell in ringlets down her back. She thought the halo look was fitting. She slipped the gown on and managed to zip it up in the back. It fit perfectly.

The fabric was a soft white silk that clung to her body as it fell in layers down to her ankles. Each layer was embroidered with white roses and little sparkling clear jewels. The straps had slipped effortlessly over her shoulders and the deep-v of the front enhanced her cleavage, but in a tasteful way. She loved the dress and was startled to think that Matt had such good taste. This was something she would have even considered wearing on her wedding day. Too bad it was going to end up balled up on the floor somewhere after the passion took them to new heights. She slipped her feet into high-heeled shoes that were covered in the same gemstones as her dress. The last touch was the jewelry. It was beautiful and looked as if it had been made quite some time ago but kept in impeccable condition.

Staci looked at herself and smiled. She did kind of look like an angel. Matt really did have good taste. She walked out into their living room and grinned at the little white handbag that sat on the couch with a little note that said, 'Don't forget me.' Staci looked inside to find a travel pack of little blue tissues. Matt was a weirdo. She was kind of expecting lube or something sexual...but tissues?

With a shrug, Staci locked up and got in the elevator to go down to the lobby to wait for her ride, only to find a limo driver with her name on a dry-erase board already waiting for her. He was early, but she wasn't too upset about that.

As she got closer, she recognized the driver. "Dylan? What are you doing here?"

Green eyes sparkled in amusement beneath the curtain of dark hair that hid them. "Ms. Anastacia Jones, I am your faithful limo driver for the night. Please allow me the honor of escorting you to your first stop."

"Where's that?"

"I'm not allowed to say. It's a surprise." Dylan smiled brightly at her.

"Alright, lead the way."

Staci followed behind Dylan, appreciating the view, though not for the first time. Broad shoulders, deceptively strong arms, a trim waist and a nice round butt. The boy was fine and he knew it, but Staci smiled as she thought about how he paled in comparison to Matt. Yeah, she had it bad.

"How'd you get roped into this?" Staci had to know.

"I lost a bet."

Staci just shook her head as Dylan grinned and held the door of the limo open for her. As she settled down inside, she noticed an envelope sitting on the seat across from her. She opened it just as Dylan drove off. "I hope you know how to drive one of these things, Dylan."

"Relax, it can't be harder than going from a big wheel to a bike, can it?"

"Dylan," Staci said with a hint of a warning in her voice.

"Calm down, Staci. I got it here just fine and believe it or not, I drove one of these for a few years during college to make a quick buck."

Staci let out a deep breath. "Oh ok. Sorry to doubt you."

"As if Matt would let me drive his most precious possession around without knowing how to. He'd slay me if something happened."

Staci chuckled and turned her attention back to the pages that she held in her hands. The letter from the envelope was long, but full of the love that Matt had for her. He told her of his life before her, how he felt when he was with her and his dreams for life with her by his side for the rest of time. It was so sweet, Staci almost cried. She blinked back the tears enough to notice that they were stopping and that she had one more page of the note to go. On the last page there was nothing more than a single line. But that line was the straw that broke the flood gates open.

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Staci watched as the door to the limo opened and there knelt Matthew Rosenbloom, dressed in a tuxedo, with a small black velvet box opened to reveal one of the most stunning diamond rings Staci had ever seen.

Staci looked down at the last page again. 'Will you marry me? I need you in my life.' She jumped out of the limo and into his arms. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!"

Matt smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips that had Staci's insides boiling. She was glad that Matt had included panties with his outfit because she was soaking them. It would have been embarrassing to have juices running down her legs in front of Dylan.

"So you'll marry me?" Matt asked as he held her close.

"I already said yes, Matthew."

"Will you marry me right now?"

Staci blinked up at him. Then she blinked again. She was sure that her mouth was moving, but there wasn't anything coming out. Matt squeezed her lightly. "Ana, will you marry me right now?"

"As in this minute?" Staci finally managed.

"Yes as in this minute. Fulfill my greatest fantasy and become my wife, tonight."

Staci stared into those blue-gray eyes and knew she couldn't deny him that fantasy. It was hers too. "Okay."

Matt grinned and lad her forward. Now that she was more aware of her surroundings, she opened the handbag and pulled out the tissues. She dabbed at her face while she looked around. They were in the park. A huge gauzy tent stood in front of them, filled with people. The gazebo they frequented was covered in little lights under the tent. At the front by the gazebo stood her friends, Lexi, Kathy, Shannon, and Maia, dressed in red silk halter top dresses. On the other side stood Dylan, Matt's two brothers, and Ted. Staci smiled as her father approached them, holding a bouquet of white and red roses. Matt handed her off to her dad with a smile and walked off to take his spot on the stairs of the gazebo.

"He makes you happy, doesn't he, sweetie?" her dad murmur into her ear.

"Absolutely."

"You should have seen him when he asked for your hand. He was a nervous wreck, but he was sincere when he told us how much he loved you."

"I love him more."

Her dad chuckled. "So you say. How did he manage to plan a wedding under your nose?"

"I have no idea."

And then they began to walk. At first she was overwhelmed with the sheer number of people there, smiling at her, but when she spotted Matt, they all faded away. It was about the two of them...no one else mattered in that moment.

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was to take place in the ballroom of a hotel not too far away. Dylan drove them there in the limo, because it was one of his duties as best man. Matt spent the entire drive wrapped around his new wife. Her lipstick was smeared from all his kisses and he was sure his lips were some odd shade of red, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"So what do you say we blow off the reception and go straight to our room? I wanna claim that pussy as my own again," Matt growled into her ear.

"I don't think so. I don't want my parents knowing what a sex fiend you are. Besides, I want my first dance, the cake cutting...everything. I didn't even get a good chance to talk to people in the receiving line after the wedding. Speaking of which, how did you know who to invite?"

"Your parents and Maia helped me a lot. Especially Maia. I had pried a bunch of things about your dream wedding out of you, but Maia got a lot of the details that I overlooked."

"That sneaky bitch!"

Matt laughed. "I love you, Anastacia Jones-Rosenbloom."

"I think I'll just be a Rosenbloom, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. I want you to take my last name, I just thought you'd hyphenate."

"Nope. Anastacia Rosenbloom is here to stay. Now, after the food happens at the reception, I'm all yours. But tomorrow, you're mine and I think I'll show you who that fat cock belongs to. I'm going to make you scream my name."

Matt felt his cock rising to second Ana's motion. "You're bad. How am I supposed to dance with a hard-on? I think the guests will notice."

Staci leaned through the window connecting them to the front of the limo. "Dylan, keep driving around. I've got some business to take care of."

Matt watched as Staci sat back and raised the privacy glass on the limo, effectively cutting them off from Dylan's prying eyes and wide shit-eating grin. Matt rolled his eyes; he was never going to hear the end of it.

"Now, about your poor cock...let's see what I can do to help," Staci purred in his ear.

She leaned forward seductively and as she wrapped her hand around his rock-hard manhood, Matt knew that he had made the right decision. He was married to the woman of his dreams. She was going to be the mother of his children...and he was going to try his best to be her Mr. Right, equal parts husband, father, lover and friend.

12