Mr. Rob and the Witches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,452 Followers

Around us came the chanting of the other witches...urging the blessings of the Lady and the Lord. As their voices grew stronger...so did our lust and need. We became more than two people making love...we became sexual love incarnate...became the very icons of lust...every mating that had ever been between man and woman...it was as if we had become the gods themselves...finally understanding the urges that drove Zeus to carnal madness...that made Venus love in the flesh. We were the Lord and the Lady...their divine love manifested in our lustful human flesh.

Ashley bucked against me...her first cock induced orgasm coursing through her body...her pussy clamping down, milking me, demanding my semen, but I found myself unable to release...instead, continuing to bury my huge, throbbing penis into her wonderful wet heat. Ashley came again, crying out my name, crying out to the Lady, to Tara and Lisa. She dragged nails down my back as her heels dug into the cheeks of my ass, trying to get me deeper inside her. She cupped her breasts together, urging, offering me her long, erect nipples to suck and bite.

Ashley sobbed with pain and delight as I nipped and teased her elongated stiff nips with my teeth...my tongue rolling over the rubbery points. The heat between her legs seeming impossibly to grow even stronger...her liquid fire allowing me to plunge even harder into her pussy. Ashley flung herself against me, grinding her pelvis against my groin even as her heels dug into my asscheeks, urging me deeper.

"Fuck me, Mr. Rob! Please...make me cum again...I love your cock...dreamed of it...LOVE YOUR AAGHHHH COCKKK!" She orgasmed again, her pussy muscles becoming a velvet vise around my erection and I couldn't hold back. I thrust as deep into her newly deflowered womb and with a roar, exploded inside the young woman. It was as if a dam had burst. I pumped heavy spurt after heavy spurt of my seed into Ashley's pussy, triggering an even more explosive orgasm in my eighteen year old lover.

Again, the world seemed to reduce to just us...wrapped up in the magic and power of our beautiful orgasm. Ashley's hazel colored eyes were filled with tears, but there was an angelic smile on her face as we stared intently at each other as our mutual orgasm seemed to go on and on and on. Even as we kissed, tongues dancing happily together, we kept our eyes open and it seemed as if we could see into each other's souls and beyond. As I stared into Ashley's eyes, it seemed that more than just she stared back. Inherent in her seemed to be the very essence of what makes a woman...one some instinctual level, I knew that within Ashley's loving body, the Lady herself now resided...sharing what we had shared, making it even more intense. I felt tears flowing down my face. I knew that this was one of the rare moments that one has a glimpse of heaven. For the briefest of ecstatic moments, I was one with everything...and then too soon, the moment slipped away.

I gave my young lover one last minute thrust, making her gasp and then we slipped back into the real world...becoming aware of Tara and Lisa caressing our sweaty slick bodies as their chant began to fade. Ashley broke into sobs even as she hugged me to her, her twat still milking my cock for the remnants of my semen. Her lips pressed against mine and we kissed.

When we parted, I eased off her, rolling over and sitting up, only to find myself with a lapful of Lisa...naked and ferocious. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as Tara and Ashley embraced, their lips locked in a passionate kiss. I suddenly realized that my erection had not faded...the realization brought home as Lisa climbed my pole and with her hand guided my stiff cock, coated with Ashley's virginal blood and our mixed love cream, into her sopping wet pussy.

"On this holy night, the night of the Esbat, I will have you, Mr. Rob!" moaned Lisa, wrapping her long, willowy limbs around my sweaty body and sliding down my hard pole...her warmth swallowing my meat happily, taking all my cock inside her sweet sugar puss.

Lisa cooed with contentment as she wiggled her slender bottom against my lap, grinding her neatly trimmed bush against my curly pubic hair. Her cunt was a furnace of pulsing desire, massaging my penis. "I knew I'd love your cock, Mr. Rob!" she giggled as we began to rock together. We kissed and embraced, the hard little buttons on her breasts rubbing deliciously against my chest. My hands cupped her tight, taut asscheeks, helping work her up and down on my dick. I could hardly believe how incredibly slick and tight Lisa's cunt felt as I worked my cock back and forth. Lisa worked her ass hard, trying to corkscrew up and down on my throbbing dick.

Again, it seemed as if something slipped inside us...making us more than mere mortal flesh. Flickers of heat lightning seemed to be reflecting off our skin...electrical energy seemed to leap between us with every rocking thrust and wiggle we made. Lisa shifted slightly and then gasped as I sank a little deeper into her womb. "Ohhhh, Mr. Rob. I love you...I love your hard cock...oh blessed Lady, I love it soooo!" Lisa suddenly sobbed and I felt a fresh flow of fiery juices coat my cock and knew that she was about to orgasm. Lisa pressed her lips against my neck, kissing and nuzzling my skin...her tongue coming out to tease and play. She groaned as I throbbed inside her.

I glanced over to check on Ashley and almost came as I watched her writhe in orgasm as Tara's face bobbed between Ashley's thighs, tonguing my semen out of Ashley's bare twat. Both glowed with sexual power, their skin gleaming with erotic energy.

I became aware of another voice raising praises to the Lady and glancing over towards the path we had traveled, was amazed to see Tara's mother, naked and beautiful, chanting as she watched our holy and carnal display. She looked at us with wonder and desire, her hands running over her own aroused body. She seemed both amazed and in awe of the carnal ceremony her young daughter and friends were engaged in.

Lisa's moans of joy brought me back to her, her tight pussy massaging up and down on my cock, making me moan in turn as her soft, burning flesh rubbed against my throbbing meat. We kissed again and our ecstasy grew as long minutes of sweet, slow fucking passed. We rocked back and forth, each subtle movement of our joined groins making us almost swoon with erotic pleasure. My young lover's moans and sighs began to grow louder and more insistent. Lisa ground herself down on my penis, her cunt muscles tightening as she approached orgasm.

An incredible burst of heat lightning illuminated the pale, creamy skin of my lover as she suddenly broke our kiss and threw her head back and screamed in pleasure, her long, unruly hair sailing all about as she began to orgasm. Her legs tightening around my waist even as her cunt clamped down tight around my cock, urging successfully to make me cum.

I cried out with her and again, could scarcely believe the amount of semen I flooded her young pussy with. I sobbed and sucked Lisa's turgid button nipples as jet after jet of my seed bathed the insides of Lisa's young pussy. Lisa sobbing, cried out, "Yes! Give me your blessed seed. Fill me with your sperm, Mr. Rob!"

Again, it seemed as if an age passed as Lisa milked me of all the semen I could offer. As her orgasm passed, she rocked back and forth on my cock as her wonderfully tight twat squeezed my cock dry, a small, mysterious smile on her face mixed with occasional expressions of ecstasy as orgasmic aftershocks raced through her body.

Finally, with a small sigh, Lisa slipped off me and we both collapsed onto our backs on top of the altar-like knoll. Immediately, Ashley appeared, first kissing me and then Lisa. She began to trail kissed down Lisa's slender form, stopping to swirl her tongue around Lisa's button nipples and then down across her flat belly and then running her tongue through Lisa's neatly trimmed muff and then between her spread labia and into Lisa's semen filled pussy.

My attention was diverted by the appearance of Tara, her long fingernails running up my leg as she approached me. Her breasts, upper chest and neck were bright red with a sexual flush...her heavy, meaty breasts heaving with excitement, thick nipples swollen and hard, betraying her desire and need. Tara's nails trailed across my thigh and into my crotch. "Are you ready for me, Mr. Rob? Have you dreamed of this? I have...I've dreamed of having this big monster in my pussy...making me cum...making me complete...filling me up with your blessed seed."

I was ready. I could scarcely believe that for the second time in a week, I was sporting an erection that just wouldn't go away. It throbbed as Tara slowly lowered her head towards my cock until I could feel her hot breath. Tara giggled as she pressed her lips against the crown of my penis and then opening her mouth, flicked out her tongue and ran it around my cock-head, licking Lisa's pussy cream and my spunk off my cock, making me groan with pleasure. Tara licked and sucked my cock until I thought I would go insane with pleasure and then when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, she rose up and climbed on top of me...her meaty tits bouncing and swaying as she straddled me.

"Are you ready, Mr. Rob? Are you ready to be fucked? Goddess, I've dreamed of you for so long!" She began to lower herself down, the hair of her thick, wild bush brushing the sensitive crown of my cock and then, the most incredible silky warmth as Tara lowered herself onto me...sliding her cunt down around my cock. "Oooooohhh, Mr. Rob! So big...so hard...so sweet! I...oh yesssss!"

Tara was already in the throes of orgasm by the time she had completely impaled herself on my long, hard dick. Her whole body shivered with carnal delight, making her large tits bounce and quiver as her fingernails scratched across my chest. Tara's full upper lip curled nastily as she ground herself down, trying to get me ever deeper inside her warm, clasping cunt.

I could nothing but enjoy the sweet sensation of my third eighteen year old lover's wet and wonderful pussy bathing my cock in her steamy cunt cream. Finally, squatting on my cock, my voluptuous girl began to move, slowly at first, but with steadily mounting speed until Tara was pistoning up and down on my swollen penis, her sugar walls clinging sweetly to my dick, jammed and swollen in her pussy. Her hands pulled my hands to her heaving, bouncing breasts, urging me to squeeze and maul her meaty flesh and to pinch and pull her thick nipples.

Again, I felt my lover and myself filled with a powerful spirit, becoming more than human...again becoming sex incarnate. Tara crowed with joy and pleasure, her back arching in orgasmic pleasure, becoming more than Tara even as I became more than myself. We became the avatars of the gods themselves, allowing the Lady and the Lord to experience earthly pleasure. Above us, the sky began to crackle with lightning and the wind rose, sweeping Tara's long black hair around and around as she rode me...rode my throbbing penis up and down around her fiery, steamy pussy.

Tara's brilliant blue eyes flashed lighting and it seemed that bolts of electricity were striking us, each bringing more intense orgasmic pleasure than the one before. Then the whole world disappeared in a white, electric flash, leaving only Tara and I alone in the universe, wrapped in erotic explosions of pleasure...Tara and the Goddess becoming one as Tara's orgasm exploded into being, wracking her body with carnal convulsions as her wet, velvet cunt clamped down around my cock

Tara gasped out in a voice both hers and not hers, "Now, my love...my Lord, now, fill me with your seed! Make me...ohhhh, make me complete!"

With an unearthly roar, I thrust up into Tara's womb and let go, surrendering to my own orgasm and began to fill her with thick wad after thick wad of my white hot semen. Tara's orgasm went to a new level...becoming an inferno of carnality, arching her back as she surrendered herself to the pleasure. My orgasm became so intense I think I actually blacked out for a few seconds. When I came to myself again, Tara and I were back in the world, Tara astride me on the altar, milking my cock with her sweet cunt, but we were not alone. Sara had moved up beside us, running her hands over our joined bodies. Awareness crept back into Tara's eyes and she looked at her mother and moaned, "Momma!" and then mother and daughter were kissing passionately as I surrendered the last of my semen to Tara's demanding pussy.

Ashley and Lisa appeared and helped ease Tara off me, her pussy slipping free of my erection with a wet sucking noise. They eased their friend back and began to lovingly shower her body with kisses.

Incredibly, my cock still waved stiffly and proudly in the air, coated thickly with Tara's cunt cream and my sperm. "By the Lady, Merry met, Mr. Rob!" gasped Tara's mother. She ducked her head down and began licking my cock clean. My eyes widened, both from the pleasure of Sara's knowledgeable tongue and from the realization of her feeding not only on my seed, but her own daughter's juices.

Sara finally rose from my cock, her lips smeared with love cream and kissed me then, sharing the taste of Tara's and my love. Her hands urged me up as she pressed her naked, soft flesh against mine, then twisting and turning us until I was between her wide spread legs. The gorgeous, full figured woman thrust herself against me, rubbing her sex against my aching member.

"Momma," moaned Tara, she and the others looking at us in amazement. "You mean, you're going to join..."

Sara reached out one hand to her daughter. "By the Lady, I confess I don't totally understand your magic, but one learns by doing...and who better to show me than a teacher!" She laughed at her joke as did the girls, then Sara reached up with her free hand and stroked my face. "Make love to me...fuck me, Mr. Rob...take me to where you took the girls!" She hunched herself against me again, her furry bush tickling my sensitive cock, giving me hints of her wetness...of her desire.

My head seemed suddenly dizzy with lust and with a snarl, I thrust myself into Sara's welcoming pussy. She was wet with lust herself and while not nearly as tight as the young girls around us, Tara's mother demonstrated quickly that she had total mastery of her cunt muscles as well as many years knowledge of how to move underneath a man to give both him and her pleasure.

We immediately surrendered ourselves to the magical passion of the moment, becoming lusty creatures opening ourselves up to the rapturous pleasures that we could offer each other. I plunged in and out of her incredible steaming cunt, reveling in the sweet sensations her velvet puss had to offer. Sara cupped her breasts, pulling one upwards so she could suck her own meaty nipple and then offering it to me and crying out with pleasure when I bit it and then sucked hungrily on the thick, meaty digit.

Around us, my three witches began to chant, even as their hands roamed eagerly over our sweaty, trembling bodies. Hands stroked my back, Sara's breasts, my butt cheeks, Sara's widespread legs. Fingers slipped between our wet bodies to caress and stroke Sara and I where we were joined together, cock and pussy. Their words were again mostly unknown to me, invoking the power and love of the Lady and as I fucked Sara with all my heart and joy, again that sensation of energy...of possession came over me, Sara's bright blue eyes, so much like her daughter's, seemed to possess more than one soul. Part of me wanted to simply weep with joy at the beauty I beheld there, part of me was consumed with the lusty desire to make this beautiful woman cum and cum and cum again.

Sara raised her meaty, but shapely legs to tighten her hold on me, digging her heels into my butt to urge me on, urging me to fuck her deeper, to fuck her faster and to fuck her harder. Like great water filled balloons, Sara's great, meaty tits bounced and rolled across her chest, her unruly, hairy muff tangled with my pubic hairs, pulling and catching, our bodies slammed and slipped against each other with wet, sweaty smacks. The sweet aroma of her aroused pussy wafted into my nostrils, filling me with even more hungry desire to bury my aching cock deep within her wet, fiery cunt...to lose myself within her steamy womb.

Lightning again exploded in the sky...as the heat lightning yielded to the power of a storm. I braced myself for a torrential downpour, but instead, we found ourselves being anointed with a gentle, warm rain that fell soothingly on our naked, writhing bodies, doing nothing to abate our magical passion for each other.

I surrendered myself to whatever possessed me, becoming oblivious to everything, but the beautiful woman underneath me and my mission to bring us both to an earth shattering climax and of the lovely trio of witches that were embracing us, offering us pleasure with their hands and their kisses. I was blind in my ecstasy, but each time a mouth joined mine, I instinctively knew if it were Sara, Lisa, Ashley or Tara.

On and one we continued to fuck, Sara's loud cries and sobs of pleasure spurring me on, her warm, voluptuous body and my cock buried in her clasping, sopping wet pussy, the only constants in my universe. We were ourselves and yet others...again serving as vessels that the Lady and Lord could use to become love and passion in the flesh. Time seemed to stand still...we existed in one pure moment of complete love and passion.

How much time actually passed, I have no idea...maybe minutes, maybe hours. Just when I began to believe that our erotic pleasure would never end, Sara convulsed with a powerful orgasmic shudder and screamed into the stormy night as her body flung upwards, taking me as deep as I could go into her womb. Her sweet, hot love juices bathed my cock and as her cunt muscles wrapped themselves around my dick, enveloping me in her sweet, velvety folds of cunt flesh, I screamed my pleasure into the night as well and ejaculated a huge load of semen into Sara's welcoming, motherly cunt.

We held each other tight, hanging on to each other as we rode our mutual orgasm for what seemed close to another eternity...pleasure that seemed to simply go on with end...my cock throbbing with a sweet ache that only can come from sating one's own sexual appetites completely.

Exhausted, I slipped off Sara, kissing her until I absolutely had to begin gasping for air. Never had I felt so tired or so completely satisfied. My three witches now swarmed over Sara's still trembling body, showering her with kisses. The rain faded away as did the clouds. Just above the trees I could see the full moon descending...so radiant and beautiful...it's brilliant light echoing the beautiful energy of our lovemaking. I couldn't keep my eyes open. As sleep overtook me, I turned to see my three young witches making love to Tara's mother...my last sight being Tara kneeling between her mother's spread-eagled legs, her tongue licking up a thick streamer of my semen from her mother's pussy.

#

I awoke in softness, a high roof over my head. As I became more aware, I realized I was in a huge bed, covered up with a soft, homemade quilt and the warm, soft bodies of more than one woman Dark blonde hair peeked out from the quilt...Ashley lay sleeping on top of me. Cuddled up to me, her meaty breasts, mashing into my arm was Tara, softly snoring. One the other side of me, Sara lay, her head propped up my one hand smiling at me. I felt someone's warm breath on my stomach and understood where Lisa was.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Rob," said Sara. "We've slept the day away." She leaned in and kissed me, her tongue rolling over my lips until I opened my mouth, joining my tongue to hers. "I never thanked you for last night...that was...something else."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,452 Followers