Mr. Rob and the Witches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers

"What did happen...I mean...thank you too, you were wonderful...you all were. But...what happened?"

Sara frowned slightly and bit her lower lip with what I suddenly realized was a gorgeous overbite. "I'm not sure myself and I'm a priestess of the Lady. We call the night of the full moon, the Esbat...a holy night and the most optimum time for magic, but I think my daughter and her friends have been traveling down roads, I've barely ever explored."

"You mean sex magic?" I said. I felt tired, but in a good way...the way you do after working hard at something you love or value...or like after incredible sex.

"Yes...I suppose. I've done sex magic before, but nothing like this...nothing that so invoked the power of the Lady and her consort." She blushed and smiled. "It changed me...everything seems a little more clearly now...I'm understanding...perceiving the world a little more clearly."

She nodded at the mass of dark blonde hair under the quilt. "I suspect it was even more powerful for her. Ashley offered up a great gift and I suspect we saw the birth of a future great witch and priestess. I've always felt that the Lady has great things in store for her, and my Tara and for Lisa."

Sara laughed. "Leave it to my lusty daughter to find a way to make it incredibly pleasurable and sexy in the process." Sara shivered then and I sensed she was thinking back to last night and what had occurred. I perceived that she and her daughter had crossed into other virgin territory last night and that it excited her. I suddenly realized that the world was different to me as well. Even in this bedroom, the world seemed more vibrant and alive

"What happens now?" I asked.

"I don't know," replied Sara. "Things will unfold as the Lady wills it." She reached out and stroked my face. "But, I believe that we have only begun, you and I and the girls. We've started down a path to an unknown future, but we will walk it together and I think there will be others to join us." Sara took my hand and placed it against her belly. Maybe it was the power of suggestion, but I felt...sensed the powerful pulse of new life there."

With wide eyes, I looked at Sara in amazement. "You mean...last night, we made a...."

Sara nodded, smiling a mysterious, motherly smile. "I think so...I...whatever changed us last night...I just know. Do you...are you okay with this?"

I nodded, barely able to restrain myself from jumping up and shouting for joy.

Sara said, "Good." She nodded her head towards the girls. "That's good, because I think I might not be the only one!" She again laughed. "Don't worry, Mr. Rob...I know you'll be a good father." She leaned in and kissed me. "Better take your vitamins, lover...you're going to be a busy husband and father."

"I can't wait," I almost shouted. Maybe it was what happened last night...but I felt completely content...as if I had been lost for years and now at last had come home..

"Shhhh! You'll wake the girls!" teased Sara.

I felt a shift of weight on my stomach and then a delicious sensation of wet and juicy lips on my weary, but willing and stiffening cock. Fingers began to caress my skin and we heard giggling from Ashley and Tara as Lisa began to suck my cock back to a full erection.

"Might as well lie back and enjoy it, Mr. Rob!" giggled Tara, rising up and kissing me as I felt Ashley slip downward, her sweet, soft skin rubbing deliciously against mine. "I warned you a long time ago...you're under our spell now, isn't he, Mom?"

Sara smiled. "Oh yes...you've fallen in with a coven of sexy, shameless witches, Mr. Rob and there's no escape."

I groaned as Ashley's tongue joined with Lisa rolling around my cockhead and running up and down my shaft. "I...mmmm...I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be." Both mother and daughter laughed and then Tara ducked underneath the covers as Sara kissed me again.

Ashley had told me that all gifts are returned three fold. She was wrong...the gifts that had come to me since I met my witches were too many to count. My life as I had known it was over...a new life, a new road beckoned and I couldn't wait to see where it would go.

The End?

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,489 Followers