Mr. Rudy Ch. 03

Story Info
Elvish T-Girl finds acceptance.
5.7k words
29.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

Fine silky threads followed each drop as it plunged downward onto the backs of her calves and with each drop it seemed that the size of the head increased, to the point where it looked like it might split open. And through all this was the silence of the room, almost deafening, punctuated only by the soft swishing sound of the slick implement traveling in and out of the overworked orifice it penetrated. Rudy let his eyes wander down to the smooth heels, the arches, the toes, then back up to the slimy patches now leaking downward over the smoothness of the calves. He raised his eyes to the buttocks, stared between them at the seemingly oversized shaft being used, then let his gaze drop to the partial shaft and spongy head of the other thing in question. And a question was what he had. He wondered if he would witness the girl's - and there was still nothing to convince him Liv was otherwise - ultimate release brought on by this, or if she would eventually simply grip her penis and jerk it off as any male would.

But then there was an almost agonized moan. Rudy's eyes flew to Liv's head, now tossed backward, mouth open wide, then back to the spot where the proof would be. With one and then two more deep, slow plunges, Liv brought herself off. The penis throbbed, undulated between those milky thighs, and then released a long, powerful squirt of the dancer's most intimate fluid. It was almost clear because of the amount of time since her last ejaculation, but the volume seemed impossible. Then another excited gush, then another. Rudy counted six in a row, each giving perhaps a tablespoons' worth of liquid, but even when it seemed the climax might be over, Liv once again began to thrust in and out of herself, forcing as much as possible out of her body.

It was as though lightning had come down and filled the room. Liv gasped, moaned. Her body felt as though it was becoming concave, so much pushing out of that one place between her legs that everything else seemed to be getting sucked down and out. She curved her back, angling her ass up, then felt the burning warmth that this time she would not try to resist. She let go. She let herself totally go and now felt hot droplets spattering down over her calves, down her ankles. She leaned down, catching her breath, and felt more inner tenseness and undulations. Her thing gushed, it flexed almost like a muscle, squeezing, pushing, forcing out more of what still felt like too much inside her.

Gasping, she felt her chest filling, her nipples rising hard. Warmth oozed down the backs of her calves and now her leg muscles flexed and locked, her pointing feet lifted off the bed. More semen pushed out but there was really no emptying. There seemed to be too much, so much that it would never all come out of her. And she wanted it out. It had been too long, too many nights and weeks and months. Too much. She focused all her mind on that one place back there and felt another wave of release rising up from her inward most place. More jizz spit out of her, wetting the backs of her heels now, and she arched and gasped as a shiver went up her spine. The electric feeling shot up over her shoulders and down her front, making her nipples stand on end, then flashed downward to her navel where it seemed to angle directly into her belly and then curve downward again to tighten the muscles engulfing the thick, still buried intrusion. Tightening her fingers around it, she pulled it back and shoved it in, once, twice, and felt her organ lifting, rippling slowly as it pushed yet more semen out of her.

Rudy knew the messy wet feeling in the front of his pants wasn't simply pre-cum, nor was it his incontinence troubling him at a wrong moment. He'd simply gushed in his pants. But even the wonder of that, of something that he hadn't experienced in years, was of little weight to him right then. All that seemed important was the way the beauty on the bed just seemed to keep orgasming. She twitched, gasped, and another small amount of semen pulsed out of her softening organ and dripped down on her legs. It had been perhaps a dozen or so squirts so far, far more than he had ever witnessed before, but things did seem to be slowing now; the anxious ramming of her butt with that dildo was lessening, calming; her breathing was becoming smoother, more even and calm; even her legs were relaxing a little and laying flat on the bed again. She still held her hands and knees position, but the shivers that were so obvious as they shot through her body - making her almost hop up and down on the mattress - became less and less frequent and now stopped all together.

Drained, Liv eased the toy out of her body, dropped it beside her and stretched out flat on the bed. She writhed contentedly, pulling the rumpled sheets and bedspread under head and laying her cheek upon the mound, opening her eyes and smiling at Rudy through the veil of disheveled hair partly hiding her face. She crossed her right ankle over the left and when shin and calf met, she felt the lotion of her own release smear between them.

Rudy was speechless. His eyes were directly on Liv's, as if searching to understand what sort of magic she had performed, but he still didn't have a clue. Now he looked at the rest of her, the creamy shape of her shoulders, the sweep of her back, the rise of her buttocks and the perfect shape and form of her long legs. He glanced at her ankles, then studied her feet for another second before taking his eyes back to her face.

"You, little lady, are..." he stammered, "...are...incredible...."

Liv's smile blossomed. She giggled delightedly and then nestled her face deeper into the mound of sheets. She felt as he had spoken, incredible. Nothing remained of any tension, any want or desire. She felt completely drained, supremely happy. Now she would do whatever else he wanted, gladly, if only he would ask. But he looked troubled, stunned. She suddenly feared she had upset him somehow, or had gone too far. She studied his eyes, wondering if he was now disgusted with her. She thought that perhaps her 'thing' had interrupted the fantasy - even though he had seen it at the club. She had tried to hide it, even in the end when worlds seemed to explode with pure lava. She crossed her legs the other way now, trying to rub off the evidence of her pleasure.

"You really are, you know?" Rudy continued, and as he stood from his chair he felt his cock slither downward against the crotch of his underwear. He could feel the cool stickiness there as well, but didn't care if the girl saw it - or if the whole world did. He took a step toward her, eyes flickering back and forth from her face to her feet, and wondered if his pleasure could have been any more intense if he had actually been inside the dancer's lovely ass when he'd exploded.

He doubted it. The girl was like a living, breathing, walking, talking wet dream. He finally sat at the edge of the bed beside her, smiling down at her. Liv turned her head more, then lifted a shoulder and turned on her side. She slid her one knee up slightly, hiding her crotch, but the man's eyes flew to her ass, which was now displayed much better.

Rudy wanted to touch her there, to put his hand on that smooth shape, and then to run his hand down her thigh to her knee. He wanted to slip his fingers around her ankle and then let them trail down the top of her foot. He looked upward across her trim belly to the beautiful breasts and light brown nipples. They lay together now, side to side because of the way she was reclined, and knew he would find enjoyment just having his cock between them. He finally looked up into her eyes, her large, crystal blue eyes, and was again taken by how even they smiled at him.

But he couldn't touch her; he didn't want to. Somehow it would spoil what had happened just now; the self-contained passion that this beautiful creature had let erupt would have been less if he had intervened - and would become less if he now tried to join in the aftermath. Rudy simply sat there, looking at her face, and the dimples of her smile as it widened across her full mouth.

Liv brushed the hair out of her eyes and kept looking at the man. She could smell the scent of his pleasure and saw the dark stain in the front of his pants, but wondered if he were still interested in taking things further. She knew she was. Even after the intensity of her own climax, she felt ready for more. It sometimes happened that way; so many months of self enforced celibacy would not be appeased not even with the single, enormous release; tremors of which were still traveling through her now. Straightening her cocked leg again, she stretched her shoulders upward and felt a vein of tightness twist through her groin. Her limp, sticky organ stirred against the sheets and she tightened her ass muscles and pressed her pelvis downward into the mattress, enjoying the pressure.

Focusing again on Rudy, she wondered if he would be up for another round - perhaps this time 'with' her instead of simply being a voyeur. The man's eyes slid down her legs and she tensed them and pointed her feet to give him the best display. She felt energetic and full of life, but also playful and kittenish. She raised her lower legs, crossing them at the ankles and stretched her feet toward the ceiling. Again Rudy took the time to glance over and this delighted Liv. Having this man so obviously attracted to her made her feel special - in ways she rarely felt. Normally it was purely sex and always sexual release on other people's part - never hers. Not like this. This one man had somehow allowed her to be totally herself, totally unashamed and uninhibited and for this alone she now wanted to give something back to him. Taking a deep breath, she sighed contentedly, making Rudy look up from his study of her feet.

"Well, you are too," she whispered, continuing from his last words. "It's almost like magic; you made me feel so wonderful, and you never even laid a hand on me." She smiled and rested her head back on the mount of sheets again, enjoying the fact that he too was smiling again and not looking so serious and troubled.

But Rudy knew the magic was all hers. He'd only given her the opportunity, not even knowing what the outcome would be, and he had gotten more than his money's worth. He let his eyes move slowly down from the girl-boy's beautiful face, down her pale shoulders and back, and then down to the shapely curve of her ass. He lifted his eyes to her raised legs again, enjoyed the sight of her feet, her toes, her ankles and heels, then looked back at her face once more, still trying to see through her expression, searching for some hidden thought or agenda.

There still didn't seem to be one. She seemed quite pure - even with all she must have been through - and simple in her wants and needs. And apparently, he'd satisfied her as much or more than she'd done to him. He tried to imagine the person who Liv so closely resembled laying there naked and available, but could not picture her now. That memory had been wiped cleanly away by the almost glowing presence of the dancer. He only wished he were young enough to take her and make love to her properly; to lick her entire body, to bathe her with his tongue, and then to put himself into her, deep inside her, and see if a second round of such full and passionate penetration would bring her off again. He began to wish he were even forty and not sixty-three - or even fifty. He remembered the women he'd had, the countless beautiful bodies, the legs and asses, remembered how it felt to be inside them, but still did not feel a rise in the sticky mess in his trousers. He smiled wearily at the girl on the bed.

"But my magic's all gone, honey," he whispered. "I'm totally...wiped out." Liv's eyes lit up. Her dimples deepened as her smile warmed.

"Really?" she asked. "May I...may I see?"

Rudy was flabbergasted. Here he had just admitted to being done for the night and this beauty had just asked him to show her his cock! Was she going to make fun of him? Surely she'd had men before, and surely they'd been more virile. On the other hand, he had asked her to show him a private side of herself, and that she had done. Now the shoe was on the other foot.

His eyes darted to her pointing feet, and he smiled, nodded, stood up and unzipped his pants to show her. Liv rolled on her side and brought her leg up again. She propped her head up on one hand and watched, and when Rudy had stood, undone his pants and let them and his boxers fall to his knees, she stared at what was there. It was big, even limp as it was, and the balls behind it hung low and loose in their sac. The entire area was still slick and wet with what had come out of him and this alone made her smile. But more than that, it brought her desires instantly up to the point where she could simply let herself go again. She didn't know how this all was happening, but somehow this man was giving her something that she simply did not want to toss aside. The next moment she had turned, scooted toward the standing man, and quickly put his flaccid organ between her full lips. She pulled on it, letting it slide through her lips, then used her tongue to pull it back in when she pushed her head forward again. She felt it stir - just as her own mild erection was doing now - and then she slipped gracefully off the bed and knelt there, eyes closing, mouth hungrily slurping on the slowly firming shaft.

Rudy could not believe what he was seeing, feeling or being a part of. He could feel a boner forming inside the girl's hot mouth, watched her dark head going back and forth slowly and then more quickly, felt her tongue rubbing the underside of his thing, and still could not believe it! He hadn't asked her to do this, hadn't demanded it of her, nor reminded her of any obligation she had toward him - she had simply done it. He looked down past the shoving head, the ivory shoulders and reaching arms, to the thighs. He leaned a little to see if there was any evidence of her renewed excitement, but she had secretly pushed her growing erection downward between her thighs again, all without thinking.

But even so, Liv could feel it pressing against and between the backs of her calves as she went on sucking on Rudy's organ. She felt her anus squeeze and twitch a little, felt her heart speed up and took a deep breath through her nose as she kept teasing and licking and slurping on the man's cock. It was already cleaned of any previous ejaculate and was now only fresh, clean, tender skin rubbing between her lips. She was amazed and happy at how thick he was, how stiff he was becoming, but knew she would let him decide which way he wanted her. It didn't matter at all to her. She simply wanted to give him back what he had already given her, and this was her only goal.

Rudy closed his eyes and remembered other mouths, other lips and how they'd felt around his dick, and could not seem to recall any that had felt warmer, wetter, more eager to please, or more talented. He began to pull and push his hips against the motion of those wonderful lips and in moments was gently humping the girl's mouth. Reaching down, he took hold of Liv's head, and widened his stance just a little; she was a tall girl, just as tall as he was, but he didn't want her having to lift up to much. Finally at the correct cock-to-mouth level, Rudy let his pelvis go on its own, opening his eyes to once again see the beauty who had so willingly given herself to him.

Liv became aware of Rudy's gaze and raised his eyes to him, never letting her mouth slip from his thrusting organ. The look on his face was a mixture of desire and satisfaction (at doing what he was doing), but also a great amount of wonder; almost bewilderment. She couldn't help but smile, though it was awkward with such a thick rod shoving in and out of her mouth, and it was because she enjoyed being enjoyed like this; to be appreciated, to be 'taken' and cherished. She knew she might never see him again after this night, but the memories would stay with her; his looks, his eyes, the way he appreciated how she looked, and didn't mind her boy-side - but especially and still, the way he had given her freedom. She kept her eyes raised directly into his and tightened her lips around him. He was so thick now that her mouth was almost wide open, and she started to wonder how it would feel to have something that big in her other place. And the thought of that only made her own erection increase. She had only ever felt this way twice in her life, but both those times had been when she had been by herself. It was new and exciting to feel this way while actually with someone. She enjoyed the pressure, the strain her cock was now putting against the soft flesh of her inner thighs, and she almost spread her knees to let it out, but caught herself and remembered that perhaps was not the time. She pushed one hand down firmly between her thighs to reposition her erection, tightened her thighs muscles, and then went back to enjoying the big thing gliding in and out of her mouth.

Even with his unusual second erection, Rudy's legs were getting tired; his legs and his knees especially. Ten minutes had gone by, ten silent, wonderful minutes of doing something he hadn't done in years, but now it was time for a change. He stopped, pulled gently back, and looked down at the charming, smiling creature who still knelt there like some white marble statue, looking up at him. His eyes went to the perfect thighs, the breasts, nipples, shoulders and that incomparable face, but they weren't satisfied. He wanted to view all of her, to enjoy every part of her.

"Wanna get on the bed again?" he breathed, and the lower lids of Liv's eyes curved up in a smile. She nodded and quickly hopped up on the bed, sitting there with one leg crossed over the other, hands holding her foot. Rudy got his tie off, his shirt and undershirt, then got his shoes, socks and everything else off. He went quickly to the light switch by the door, turned the lights down low and came back to the bed. He knelt beside Liv, and then with tenderness and care, he pushed her flat on her back and lay against her, kissing her lips until they opened and started kissing him back.

Her tongue was soft and warm against his. Timid almost, hesitant. Rudy wondered if she'd ever been kissed much, or if she'd only been treated roughly and uncaringly - as he himself had so often treated the women he'd bought through his life. He pressed his lips against hers and felt how soft they were, how full and wide. He pushed harder, driving his tongue into her mouth and she simply relaxed and let him do what he wanted. He licked the roof of her mouth, her teeth, rubbed his tongue against hers, and then pulled away and planted his lips around the closest of her nipples. He sucked it, licked it and felt it rising between his lips. He heard her gasp, sigh, and when she put her arm over her head and arched her chest out to him, he felt as though a signal had been given, and he closed his eyes and began to enjoy that one breast. For almost ten minutes he licked and kissed and nibbled on that breast, and then quickly leaned over the girl's panting and now squirming form to the other. He treated it just the same as the first, and by the time he finally sat back, Liv was completely and totally his. Her eyes were hidden under nearly closed lids, her breathing was making her boobs rise and fall quickly, and the flatness of her well toned belly was concaved deeply enough when she inhaled that her ribs all showed. Then his eyes went further down her body and saw only the beautiful sweep of her bald V. He wondered if 'it' would pop up and wanted it to. He would suck on it shamelessly, boldly, and have it spurt in his mouth. He would drink down whatever came out of it because even though he had experimented with other men in his life - and had allowed himself to enjoy it for what it was - this person, this wonderful, beautiful creature next to him, was in no way a man. Biologically perhaps, but the essence was of pure femininity.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12