Mr. Rudy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

And so would whatever gushed out of her.

He paused, enjoying the sensuous way Liv continued to squirm, then watched as she brought her right leg up slightly at the knee. Somehow, even with one thigh flat and the other now up, she was able to keep her organ firmly hidden from view. He marveled at this for a moment more, then leaned that way and began to kiss her belly. Another gasp filled his ears, and the flat belly pulled down from him, but he went on, tongue searching for - and finally finding - the navel. He pressed his tongue tip in there, felt the girl shake beneath him, then felt her fingers reach around his erection and squeeze it. He looked back to see her head moving toward his crotch, and quickly did what she was so accustomed to doing; he reached down and tucked his erection back between his legs and out of her reach. She looked at him with a frustrated expression, but then he moved even further down her body and kissed her abdomen, just above her hairless crotch.

Another sigh. A gasp. The one raised leg moved restlessly, lowering, raising again. Rudy looked beyond the place that he was kissing, looked at the long, straightened leg, the pretty foot and the toes, smiled to himself, and then ran his tongue right down the center of the girl's crotch. She jerked, shook, but he did it again; his tongue flat and wide, creating a wet streak downward across the flesh covered pubic bone.

"...oh my god, mister--"

"--Rudy," Rudy said.

"...Rudy," Liv moaned. She now raised her other leg, thighs together, and had the impulse to simply spread her knees and let her excitement pop up into view, but instinct kept her from doing it. The man now ran his wet tongue up her right thigh, down the left, and then he moved downward, out of her reach. She cocked her head to look at him and smiled secretly. He was so intent on her legs and knees, he didn't notice, and that was okay by her.

He was paunchy, but still handsome. Hairy everywhere, even his ass. But she felt such affection for him, it was almost like being with a long-ago lover. She was happy to be with him, to be naked for him, and felt safe and comfortable to be there. Now he was licking her shins and the excitement made her point both feet down into the mattress; heels up and the balls of her feet pressed firmly. She saw him lean down out of sight and glanced over at his erection. She had had it all the way in her mouth but hadn't really seen it up to now. Even it was handsome; thick and long with a beautifully bulging head. She felt his tongue trailing down her shins, wiping first one, then the other, and then felt his attentions slipping past her ankles and going to the insteps of both feet. Shivers raced up her legs and made her penis lift up again. She raised her knees more and pulled her feet back toward her, trying to keep her erection hidden, but that warm and wonderful tongue just followed her feet inward, its tip now rubbing against the tops of her toes.

Her legs had always been extremely sensitive to touch. Even shaving them always gave Liv a silent little thrill which required moments to recover from. Now someone was actually making love to them - her feet and legs - and it was like nothing else she'd ever experienced. Normally, men simply thought of a girl's legs as something to ogle and then shove out of the way in order to get at 'the prize.' This man was different though.

Now Rudy gently cradled Liv's right foot in both hands and lifted it up and out, her heel leaving the security of the back of her thigh. She felt exposed now. He could see 'it' if he looked, and there was nothing she could do about it except to--

Live leaned her other leg aside, letting her cock spring up in her lap. She reached quickly down and scooped her scrotum up along with it, and then shut her thighs again, locking it out of sight from where Rudy now huddled. If he glanced up now, he would only see the smooth underside of her crotch. He would probably think the fading thin line up the middle of that area was simply a birth mark, and in a way it was; from shortly after her birth.

A decision not made by her.

But feeling safe from having her real sex uncovered now, Liv closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the man's wonderful tongue. He licked the entire top of her foot, pushed his tongue between each toe, and then lifted her foot more and licked the underside. Shivers went all through her once more, but this time she didn't fear being betrayed by her excitement.

Rudy had glanced up however, and had seen what the girl was so inherently timid about and had loved what he'd seen. The small organ was circumcised and along with the scrotum was smoothly shaved. But even then, even looking at it so closely, he could hardly make himself believe it was 'manly;' because though it obviously was what it was, on Liv's body, between these gorgeous long legs, it represented nothing else but a clitoris as he'd realized before. Oversized perhaps, but at just over two inches fully erect, it was, physically, a close match.

But now Rudy was preoccupied with her feet. They weren't small - as Liv wasn't a small person - but they were pretty; prettier and more endearing than any Rudy had ever seen or touched. And, apparently, they were much more receptive to touch than any others. Rudy now pulled out the other foot and began to lick it and kiss it, and as he did, he moved more directly below Liv on the foot of the bed. Leaning down he resumed tongue-bathing the girl's toes and when this made her gasp and stretch her foot downwards, it only excited him more. Reaching up, he took hold of both her ankles and pulled her legs out flat. She resisted until her hand covered her crotch, and when she finally let her legs be pulled out, there was a quick movement as she stuffed her organ downward and out of sight again. Rudy smiled and shook his head a little; the picture was now 'perfect' again - a smooth, featureless crotch - but he wondered when she would once again throw caution and habit to the wind and let herself go. Looking straight down at the squirming feet in his hands, Rudy closed his eyes and began to suck on each of the ten toes in turn, enjoying each as if they were lollipops.

Her toes were long, smooth, with shortly trimmed nails and no sharp edges. His tongue told him everything. They had been manicured, polished, but not with nail polish. They were unpainted, simple, pure and unpretentious as the rest of her. But as he continued to taste and explore them, one foot would always try to wipe downward across the other, trying to keep his attentions at a distance. He refused to go, refused to leave them alone, and finally held each firmly in his hands. But the rest of her body squirmed and writhed just as her had been doing. She seemed at the point - and Rudy had looked forward to this over the past minutes - where she might just let go again, to break free from the bonds and boundaries she had placed on herself . He wondered what it would be like to see her cup her genitals in one hand again as before, but to see it from this angle, and this up close. The thought enticed him. He wished there were a way to make her do it - or to make her know that it was alright to do it. Merely mentioning it might be too crass at this point.

But then her ankles took his attention and he began to lick his way up from the toes, across the insteps, and up to the ankles. The legs kept moving restlessly, knees rubbing against each other, but the thighs remained tightly shut. Rudy kissed the ankles, and then reached up and kissed the shin of the left leg. He heard another gasp, then saw the girl reach up with both hands and grab hold of her breasts - and not too gently at that. She began to massage her tits, the bottom of her chin now turning left and right and Rudy stopped what he was doing for a moment to watch. She seemed on the verge of letting go again. She gasped, shivered, her shoulders lifted and her hands squeezed hard, portions of her creamy breasts pushing out between her fingers. She seemed to be waiting, holding her breath, and then all at once she exhaled, and went limp. Rudy panic. He wondered if she had just now shot her load downward into the bed where he could not see, and suddenly needed to know. He lurched upward, tore the girl's knees apart and was happy and surprised when her cock sprung up like steel. Her hands were instantly there, covering herself, but Rudy, now straddling the girl's ankles, realized his own erection was stiffly pointing downward against those same ankles. He paused and looked down between his knees, saw the stark contrast of his beet red dick and her pale while legs, and could not help but to take advantage of the position. Lowering his crotch, he pressed his cock against her shins and began to rub it back and forth, and when he did, hands were suddenly holding his face, making him look up.

Liv had such a look of longing and need on her face that it surprised Rudy. Then she nodded once to him and in all the thoughts that were now racing through his head - not the least of which was the way she had now brought her feet back a little and was now clasping them firmly around his dick - that it took him several seconds to understand what she had just agreed to! But then her arms folded over her face, her chest lifted, and her feet remained snug around his organ, and when she sighed an almost whimpering sigh, he understood. Rudy looked down between his legs, saw the same lovely feet he had just so enjoyed, and began thrusting himself between them, slowly. He saw a clear drop of excitement ooze out the head and as it dripped down on the now rubbing feet, it made everything smoother, wetter.

It didn't take long before he realized he enjoyed this - the feel and the sight of it - as much if not more than when he had been ramming her obliging mouth. His erection filled, increased every time he took a moment to look down at what he was doing - and how Liv was using her feet to increase his pleasure - and he wondered if she would be terribly disappointed if he simply ejaculated right where he was. He knew she would most likely not mind, seeing how sweet and accommodating she was, but...he wanted to do more for her. He wanted her pleasure to be his, at the same time if possible. He looked up to see if her own pleasure had popped into view - which it hadn't, though by the look of that pretty crotch, it looked like it was straining to be set free - and then looked up past the heaving breasts to the face.

Liv was looking directly at him, blue eyes focused directly into his, expression calm but eyebrows raised, almost waiting - as if waiting for an answer.

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Rudy Ch. 02 Previous Part
Mr. Rudy Series Info

Similar Stories

Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Girl Like Victoria A first date with a special girl, they get what they wantin Transgender & Crossdressers
Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock Ryan discovers his aunt's BIG secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Bulge The woman at the gym has a bulge in her spandex.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sweet, Young Stephanie Delicious girl next door has a big surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories