Mr. Rudy Ch. 04

Story Info
Elvish T-Girl finds acceptance.
3.1k words
28.4k
13
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers

Liv only realized Rudy was looking at her face a moment after it happened. She had been lost in her feelings, her thoughts of how this man could be doing such things to her - and not be a dream - and had only then opened her eyes. The question was still on her face when he looked, and when she saw his puzzlement, she instantly brought her mind back to the present and smiled at him.

"Anything you want Mr. Rudy," she said, purposefully mixing both versions of what she had previously called him, "You can have. I sure wouldn't mind getting my feet wet," she said with a knowing grin, "But...anything you want...." Rudy's cock flexed hard between the rubbing sides of Liv's soft feet. He looked into her happy, inviting eyes once more, then moved back until her feet were once again before him. He looked down at them, then up the silky legs which were now straightening, trying to reach his crotch again, but before those precious feet could touch him, Rudy bore down on them instead and began to roughly, passionately thrust his organ against their tops.

Liv held still for it. She knew this was what he wanted, the way he wanted her, and the sensation of having that warm, fleshy shaft grinding against her was so wonderful she knew it would please her just as much. But then the man took hold of her ankles, pulled them wide apart and pushed her legs straight up into the air. Liv went to cover her suddenly exposed sex, but then the man was moving in closer on his knees, closer and closer until his cock was right near where her trembling hands were still trying to conceal herself. Rudy bore downward, making his cock head press against the girl's downward pointing fingertips. She resisted, but then felt more pressure, and allowed Rudy to push his organ under her hands along with her own up-angled erection. The feeling was incredible! To have her sensitive under-seam against his, his massive thing pressing bottom to bottom against her tiny shaft, and all of this happening under her own pressing hands.

She looked up at him, startled, amazed and puzzled, but Rudy was smiling down at her. Her turned to kiss her ankle but never let his eyes leave hers, and then pushed and pulled his pelvis, making his organ thrust in and out under Liv's hands. Her eyes rolled back; she gasped. Rudy pushed her legs back and little more, spread them and moved in closer. He'd been in this very position many times with many others, but this was like the first time. When he felt her begin to bend her knees, she relaxed his grip and let her ankles turn in his fingers. Her knees bent and her legs came up and rested gently on his shoulders. She had her eyes open now and they smiled at him as warmly as was her mouth.

"...please fuck me, Mr. Rudy," she whispered, and she let her knees sway wide open, her heels still hooked on his shoulders, and she took her hands away from her crotch and placed them behind her knees, letting her erection show completely. Rudy looked down at the simple, quiet way the girl had given herself to him, and smiled. Reaching down, he placed his hands on the backs of hers, pushed so she would know he wanted her knees pulled way back, and when Liv did as he wanted, her knees almost to her breasts, Rudy crouched down, grapsed his rod and fed its head into the still-slick opening that had now come into view. Liv's eyes went wide, but her expression broke into a happy grin, and then, when Rudy pushed, her eyes fell shut as her mouth fell open.

There was only the slightest discomfort, and then Liv took a breath and relaxed. He was all the way inside her. She had stretched herself so wide open and for such a long time that when the man pushed, he had sunken into her with no effort. Now her insides quivered and tensed around him, squeezing him snugly and then releasing. She had never felt so open, so completely and totally penetrated. Granted she had had men in her before, but she had never felt so joined with them; never like this. Liv wiggled a little, getting into a more comfortable position and aligning her rectum with the angle of the man's organ, and then slid her arms above her head, took a breath and opened her eyes.

He was so handsome. Even if it was for this one night, she would always remember it, but especially now, how it felt to have him finally inside her. Inside a place where to her at least, it really counted. He pulled back and the slippery friction of his massive thing moving within her took her breath away. Then he pushed in again, slowly, and Liv felt whole, totally fulfilled. Her penis lifted up and wagged with the beat of her heart, but not even it was the focus of what she was feeling. She let her eyes wander up her spread leg, to the thumb and forefinger which wrapped around her ankle, then up the arm to the shoulder and then to the face. Rudy was smiling at her. He wasn't leering or glaring. He was looking at her with a warmth and kindness and desire she had never seen. Idly she wondered if the girl she looked like had ever had such a feeling and hoped she had.

It was something everyone should at least once, experience.

But now he was fucking her. Shivers raced up and down her spine, over her shoulder and down to her boobs. Her nipples hardened. The shockwave raced into her navel and made her cock stand on end. It seemed to vibrate, seemed to be so sensitive the air which surrounded it almost hurt at its touch. But she was being screwed face to face. She pulled her legs back and open as far as she could, till her knees were touching the bed and knew that she had never been this open before in her life; she had never been given this chance. Rudy was taking her like a real woman and not the way she had been taken so many times - on hands and knees. She knew biological women got screwed that way too, but this was more intimate, more personal, more 'normal' in a strange way. And as it went on, Liv's body began to bounce from Rudy's urgent, more forceful thrusts. Her cock jounced stiffly between her abdomen and his and whenever it bounced upward and touched his skin, she felt a shiver go through her.

And now Rudy reached down and grabbed Liv's ankles. He pulled her legs up to him, put her feet together side by side in front of him, and kissed her toes. He felt her anal ring flutter tightly around his thrusting cock and so kissed those toes again. Another squeeze. He smiled, closed his eyes and opened his mouth around Liv's big-toe. It slipped in and she jerked. She tried to pull her foot away but he held tight and started sucking her toe even as he continued pounding himself in and out of her ass. Opening his eyes he looked to see what sort of expression she had on her face and wasn't all the surprised to find a panicked look on her face.

Every part of you needs to be fucked, girl...including these....

For fifteen minutes there was only that sound, the juicy, moist sound of Rudy's stiffness plunging back and forth within Liv's well lubricated rectum, but then Liv could no longer remain quiet. She had let soft gasps and moans escape her lips, but now the pleasure was too great to remain silent. Her soft cries developed into hoarse groans and harsh inhalations. Her moans were long and low, and Rudy soon found himself aroused and inspired more than he had ever been. Even in this, even in the midst of real passion, there was not one sound that came from the girl which belied her womanly appearance. She was truly female and had been such day and night, asleep or awake, since birth. None of it, not even now, had been simply an act.

Liv felt the familiar warming of her insides; that twisting, trembling warmth emanating right where the head of the man's dick was hitting. But that was the joyful part of all this; the sensation wasn't being caused by a mere dildo - this was the real thing, doing the real thing inside her; a relentless hammering of his hardness into her suppleness. She reached down and ran her hand gently up from her crotch, feeling her balls in their sac and her stiff little organ. Rudy noticed the movement, even around the foot he was now licking and stopped.

"If you want to rub it, then rub it," he offered, but Liv opened her eyes from some half-dream and smiled as she shook her head. She slid both hands up under her breasts and squeezed them.

"...I won't have to," she moaned, and she suddenly wrapped her legs around Rudy's side and pulled him down over her. "...not with what you're doing to me...." Rudy smiled, leaned over on his hands and let his lower half go on its own. The girl beneath him was being jolted up and down by his furious thrusts but through it all she simply tilted her head back, lifted her chin and closed her eyes. Her mouth fell wide open and a low moan began somewhere deep in her chest and began to rise in pitch. It got louder and louder and louder still and Rudy just went on slamming her as hard and as deeply as he could. He had not felt this energetic or virile in a dozen years and now, even if he died, he would die happy.

"Mr. Rudy, Mr. Rudy...Mister....Ruuu-dy...."

Liv felt her body overflowing. No stopping it. No turning back. It was coming out. All of it. She gasped, grunted, held her breath. A vein of liquid heat seemed to burst through its dam somewhere and come coursing up fast. She felt it curving through her insides then up through the very core of her organ. She grunted, cried out and Rudy felt the trembling of the fist like sleeve around his prick. He looked down just in time to see clear whitish strings gushing out the end of the girl's sex and landing on her concaved belly. More came out. He pulled back and shoved in and more came out. The little cock was undulating - just as he'd seen before - and spitting all of its pent up desires and emotions out. But it wasn't just a cock that was orgasming; the girl herself was undulating, gasping, shivering. Her orgasm seemed to intensify and Rudy made sure to simply continue with what he'd been doing, not wanting to interrupt her pleasure.

But as he looked at her, heard her scream and whimper in climax, his own body began to boil and push and squeeze out its ultimate release. He felt his dick throbbing inside her, deep inside her, felt globs of semen that seemed almost too big, squirt out of him and into the girl's insides. She moaned, feeling it, her legs now lifting off from around his sides and sticking straight up in the air. They shook even as the rest of her body did and for a moment she and Rudy froze deathly still, swarms of buzzing pleasure filling them both to overflowing. Liv's organ gushed twice more, the puddle on her belly growing, and Rudy just remained there on hands and knees - and then elbows and knees - relishing the sensation of the girl's anal ring quivering around him. He pulled back and shoved in again, causing Liv to grunt, and then gave her two more rapid, deep thrusts and stopped.

Her face as though it were glowing, lit from within. Her eyes were still closed, her mouth still open but she seemed to emanate some strange, warm light. He glanced down at her chest, her shoulders - everywhere he looked there seemed to be something glowing through her pale skin. He leaned down and rested his cheek against her shoulder, felt her arms come up to embrace him and exhaled. His belly drooped down over hers and he felt the hot little stick that was her cock, twitching between them. He inhaled so his stomach would press down harder, and she took a breath to press upward against him. There was such a puddle of semen that the contact made a quantity of it leak off to the sides. Liv felt it and touched a finger to her left side, wetting it and smiling at the sight when she brought her hand to her face.

Her happy eyes went from her dripping finger to the man who had made it happen in the first place. She couldn't prevent her face from breaking out in a broad smile and felt glad inside when that smile was returned. Rudy, feeling a little mischievous, reared back and thrust his still firm organ into Liv twice in a row. Her eyes rolled back. She gasped. Rudy felt her cock lift up between then, and then he stopped and waited for the girl to open her eyes again.

""You're evil!" she laughed, and to prove the point, Rudy pushed himself back on his knees, took hold of her legs, raised them, and started thrusting in and out of her again until his organ began too limp to remain inside her ten minutes later.

Liv nearly passed out from the excessive pleasure, but enjoyed every stroke. When the man finally popped out of her, he had accomplished forcing every last drop of her pleasure out of her into a fresh puddle on her belly. Moments after Rudy got off her and came to lay against her side, Liv let herself fall asleep, and didn't open her eyes until morning.

Having normally been driven home or dropped off somewhere, Liv was at first surprised by her surroundings. She was in the same bed as last night, but beautiful white curtains blew inward from the opened windows they covered. The room was cool and bright. She looked beside her for her companion and found no one there, realizing that perhaps the older man was done with her and would perhaps send a maid or attendant in to escort her discreetly out of the place. To be a man was sometimes never to admit that any other man interested you. She was technically a man, and understood.

Lifting the covers she saw that she was still in the same state she remembered and glanced around for her clothes, but for a moment all the memories of the night before came to mind and she found herself smiling. Indeed she would remember this for the rest of her life. To have been allowed to be herself? It had been the most wonderful time in her life. Pulling the covers aside she swung her feet to the floor, but noticed something sparkle and stopped to look. She raised her left leg straight out and saw the sparkle again; a yellowish band around the third toe of her foot. She brought her foot back for closer inspection and touched the smooth, warm band.

"...I really hope it doesn't have that engraving like from the movie about the One Ring and all that stuff," she grumbled to herself, but removing it, she looked at it closely. There was in fact engraving on the inside, and she nearly tossed it aside, but then looked closer and read it aloud.

"Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" she spoke, and when the words hit home, her mouth fell open in shock.

"Yes, I would indeed," Rudy said from the now open doorway. "But...what of you?" Liv's eyes flooded with tears. Her throat felt full and thick and tense. Her heart raced.

"But...there's no State that will--"

"It's only one country, dear, dear Liv," Rudy laughed, and he came closer, and held his hand out to her. "Now...if I may?"

Liv quickly put the ring in Rudy's hand, Rudy knelt before her and gently, lovingly slipped the ring back on her toe. He kissed her foot then sat back.

"I should like that to remain there," Rudy said. "But only by your leave, milady." Liv looked at him, down at the ring, then back into his eyes. The man was being serious, even with the lapse into some phony British Royalty shtick. "And...I would love to remain with you, dear, sweet Liv," Rudy added in a quiet tone.

The tears finally flooded down Liv's face, streaking her cheeks. To Rudy they glistened like diamonds, and as the girl nodded in acceptance of his offer, he thought of the exact jeweler he would call up to find diamonds like those. But that would have to wait because he suddenly had a happy, sobbing, naked girl slip off the bed and sit facing him on his lap, arms and legs in a tight embrace. And because of her closeness, her scent and her warmth, Rudy felt another thing he hadn't had in years. It started to poke up beneath his robe and did not go unnoticed by the one causing it.

Liv, with an impish grin, got of Rudy's lap, knelt beside him and opened his robe and pajama bottoms. She wondered when he had gotten dressed, but then realized it didn't matter. She let his cock spring out full, wet it by taking it fully into her mouth, and then standing, turned and knelt astride his lap once more. Smiling over her shoulder at him, she reached behind her and guided his erection up between her buttocks and then lowered herself slowly upon it, and when it was completely buried, she leaned back.

"I accept, Mr. Rudy," she whispered. "But...I think we can start the honeymoon now...." Liv lifted up and squeezed down again and Rudy gasped.

"Yah," he mumbled, and then reached one hand around Liv's front to see the condition of her organ, and dropped his other hand down to his side to touch her foot. His fingers found the ring still around her toe, while his other fingers found her quite ready for what she had started. He kissed her neck, her shoulder, and rolled his pelvis, driving his cock deep up inside her.

Liv smiled to herself at her choice of position; this way her soon to be husband wouldn't see her tears.

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
411 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

In all the years that I've been reading erotic stories, never have I read one that made me truly "see" every detail like this one did.

hansjonhansjonabout 18 years ago
fantastic

A really well written story. You captured the psychological angst of Liv in a meaningful way. I truly enjoyed the mindfulness of Rudy and Liv. And the way they cared about each other. Please continue your good work. John

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Rudy Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mr. Rudy Series Info

Similar Stories

Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sisters' Secret He meets two sisters with a secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Danielle Divorced man finds unusual love in new and different ways.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories