Mr. Sexy Next Door

Story Info
Peek sets a 'good girl' on fire.
1k words
4.22
39.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peaked out my window to watch the neighbor's back yard. He never knew I was watching him, but I always did. He was a police officer in downtown New York, which made sure that he was always in top form physically. His dark bad-boy looks must have been a great tool for him while he was at work. He worked hard, and played little, but he always escaped to his hot tub after a long night of work.

It must have been a rough night tonight, when I heard him pull up I had jumped from bed. I raced to my bedroom window, not daring to turn on a single light or make a noise. I watched the lights in his house flicker on and off as he walked towards the kitchen. I saw through his kitchen window that he was in the fridge. Grabbing a beer he continued through the kitchen out the back door. The man kicked off his shoes as he popped the top off his bottle.

I watched in utter amazement as the muscles in his throat worked, he drank deeply from the amber bottle as he walked towards his hot tub. Flicking a few controls the state of the art tub slowly started to bubble. Lights shone through the shallow water from the bottom of the tub. I watched him walk to the door and flick off the porch light. The blue lights of his hot tub illuminated his body wonderfully as he pulled his dark NYPD shirt over his head.

Watching from my second floor window was pure pleasure for me. I felt my body heating and reached between my legs. My fingers slid under the elastic band of my panties to find my pussy already wet. I slowly slid one digit across the lips of my pussy...spreading my wetness throughout my cunt.

Fixing my eyes back to his backyard I watched as he unbelted his belt and shucked his trousers off. I wondered what he would think if he could see my fingers pushing into my pussy. I wondered if he would want to fuck me if I was seated on the edge of his hot tub.

He climbed into the hot tub in just his boxers and laid his head back against the side. His eyes were closed and she wondered if he was falling asleep. The water had allowed his boxers to cling to his body like second skin and she could see the outline of his cock. Even without any pressure, his cock looked huge through the material.

I imagined being on his lap, able to rub her pussy against that hard bulge. My pussy was drenching my fingers and even with three fingers up my cunt I wanted more. Reaching over to my dresser I pulled open my lingerie draw. Within the piles of silk I pulled forth an eight-inch dildo. It was smooth and vibrated very softly.

No one would hear me, I prayed as I slowly slid the draw closed. My body was on fire. I slid the computer chair to the window and sat in it. Bracing my feet against the wall I checked my view.

His body now lay in the lounge seat of the hot tub, directly across from her. His head was resting against the built in pillow and I could see the expressions on his face. I wondered if I turned on my light...if he would watch me too.... The thought left my head as soon as it came. He was a cop...with my luck he would tell my parents.

Grinning to myself, I laughed at the idea of my parents finding out their angel, wasn't really an angel. A small giggle escaped me and my tight nightshirt fluttered around her belly button. My panties were a soaking wet mess and I pulled them to the side as I slid the head of the fake cock to the entrance of my body.

Looking straight at the stranger's body I imagined him between my thighs as I thrust the vibrator into my body. One swift hard thrust and I was full ...my eyes closed in ecstasy as I continued to brace my legs against the wall. My fingers turned the knob to a light vibration as I continued to stare at my sexy neighbor.

Slowly using my hand I gripped the end of the vibrator and pumped it in and out of my pussy. My wetness was drenching her fingers, making it hard for me to grip the toy as I continued to pound it in and out of my willing body. My leg muscles tightened...my other hand reached for my left nipple. Pinching my nipple roughly I bit down on my bottom lip as my pussy muscles tightened around the vibrator...I let go of it knowing it would stay and turned the knob as high as it would go.

Mmmmmm, her body shuttered hard. I rocked back and forth on the chair...my panties slipping back into place, forcing the vibrator to stay deep in me. My body rocked and rode the vibrator...the whole time I watched the man across the way...his eyes flicked open and I could swear he was looking into my bedroom. The grin on his face made me moan, "oooooohhhmmm," as my pussy convulsed, my clit swelled and I felt the flood of juices pouring from my body. Slowly my neighbor rose from his hot tub and dropped his wet boxers to the ground in one swift movement. His hard cock was evident as he turned his back and walked through his sliding glass doors. No lights turned on, he never came back. His wet clothing lay on the back deck along with his empty beer bottle.

Rising from the chair I walked unsteadily to my bed. I put the vibrator in my nightstand draw and fell into a shattered heap on my sheets. My wet panties still clung to my flooded pussy, but I was too exhausted to care. Pulling a sheet over my body, I drifted off to sleep...thinking of all the things he might be doing at this moment...

*

~Note From Me~

Y'all, this quickie caught me on fire, I hope it did the same for you. Let me know what you thought by voting or leaving me feedback. I always try to respond to my feedback and I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read this :). Thanks and Enjoy ~Sas