Mr. Sofia Vergara

Story Info
I show the paparazzi why it's cool to be Mr. Sofia Vergara.
1.2k words
3.91
18k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a hot and freaky sex parody.

I was relaxing with my woman, Sofia Vergara, on our deck. She was looking her usual ultra hot self in a skimpy white thong bikini. We were sipping some margaritas and basking in the Malibu sun. I saw something in the distance that caught my eye. A fucking paparazzi camera. It was being held by another one of my mortal enemies... Ok, maybe not mortal enemy, but someone that gets on my fucking nerves and that I wish would jump off that damn cliff he was standing on. I know my girl is famous and I know she's the hottest actress in the world. So I understand trying to get her picture, but... They not only go overboard with it, they also have a pet name for me... Mr Sofia Vergara. They skip the James... Or the porn guy James part. Now, I have no problem being the less famous person in a relationship and I certainly have no problem being attached to Sofia, it's just the smartassness of the assholes that pisses me off.

I decided that instead of dealing with it in my normal, angry New Yorker way, I would have fun with it... And them. I'll save my connections back home for more important matters. I was gonna play with their minds... And have hot fucking sex with my woman in the process.

I looked over at Sofia and smiled. Holy shit, she's hot. She smiled back and blew me a kiss. I pulled her top off of her tits and exposed those perfect Latina tits to all horny eyes. She winked at me. She knew what I was doing. They wanna call me, Mr Sofia Vergara? Well, I'm gonna show them why being Mr Sofia Vergara is a whole lot better than being them. Fuck yeah! I stood up, pulled my cock out and slapped it on her magnificent tit. "Ohhhhh papi, smack those tetas." I fucking love her accent. I smacked her nipple and her tit. I rubbed it on her hard nipple and Sofia licked out her tongue at me. She's so fucking sexy, I walk around with a constant erection.

I put my 7 inch cock to her mouth and she licked it, smiling at me, with that gorgeous smile of hers. She licked it fast, working the whole plump head. My precum hit her tongue and she lapped it up. She kissed my head and sucked it in. I looked over and the guy was snapping away. Sofia sucked my whole cock in and licked it the whole way. I drank my margarita and watched my woman work my rock hard cock. She moaned loudly and sucked it with gusto. Her perfect head flying up and down my cock. I tipped my drink to the cameraman and smiled. I get off on knowing guys wanna be me so bad. I get to fuck Sofia Vergara every day and night. Sorry, but she's mine. I know I hit the sexual jackpot and I'm enjoying every fucking second of it.

Sofia sucked me so damn good, her mouth suctioning out my cum. I blasted her mouth, filling it with my thick cream. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Sofia moaned, as she sucked me dry, swallowing every fucking drop. I gave the camera guy the finger and smiled at him. Take that motherfucker. I just cum blasted Sofia Vergara's mouth and she loved it. Me 1...Them 0.

I helped her up and bent her over the railing. I pulled her thong to the side and bent over. I shoved my very talented tongue up her gorgeous, tan ass and ate her out. My tongue did it's roll job, twisting and rolling from side to side. I licked her so fast, my tongue darting around her ass. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PAPIIIIIIIIIIIII!! EAT MY ASS BABY!!" Sofia loved it. I smacked her ass, she moaned. I squeezed it and ate out her perfect ass. I smacked it hard. She moaned really loud. I stood up, picked up my bullhorn and announced to the paparazzi, I'M GONNA FUCK HER ASS... EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT ASSHOLE!!" Sofia laughed and encouraged me.

"Do it papi... Fuck mi culo sexy baby!!" She smiled back at me and I blew her a kiss. I grabbed her hair, pulled it and... Shoved all the fucking way up that famous ass. I slam fucked her ass with relentless, lust driven power. She screamed out, "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... POUND MY ASS PAPIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" I gave my woman what she wanted. I drilled that perfect ass, all 7 inches slamming up it faster faster faster faster faster faster faster fasferrrrrrrrr!!

I downed the drink and tossed the glass over the rail. I smacked her perfectly rounded ass hard. "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PAPIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" I drilled that ass as fucking hard as fucking possible. I pulled her hair hard and thumped her ass, all the fucking way in. She squirted all over the deck. It blasted out everywhere. I reached under her and rubbed her fucking hard clit fast faster faster fasteerrrrrrrrr!! She squirted again, blasting our deck. OH FUCKING, FUCK YEAH!! I just slammed up her ass even harder, pulling her hair and pounding her ass harder harder harder harder and fucking harderrrrrrr!! She squirted again. She drenched my legs. I reached down and wiped her pussy. I licked my fingers clean. I fucking love my woman's pussy nut.

I slammed up her ass and CAME HARD!! I blasted my jizz up her perfect ass, smacking her ass, as I did. I reached under her and squeezed those big tits. I squeezed them hard. Her sweet milk poured out. I pulled her back to me and sucked each tit. Swallowing her milk, sucking it out, so fucking thirsty for it. I finally stopped cumming in her ass. I kissed her. She tasted her milk, moaning into my mouth.

I'm sure the camera guy got some good stuff. Just to make sure he got the message I was sending, I got the bullhorn again and made it clear. "FUCK YEAH, I'M MR SOFIA VERGARA... AND YOU'RE FUCKING NOT!!" Sofia laughed and clapped, cheering me on. She kissed me.

"Fuck yeah papi. You're my man and I love you James." She smiled and kissed me over and over.

It's like that pretty much every day. If I see a paparazzo, I just make out with Sofia or fuck her. I send a very clear... And very fun for me... Message. She rode me in the car, at In & Out Burger. I smiled and jizzed up her pussy, as they snapped their pictures. I assfucked my woman in a movie theater, as they quietly took pictures. She rode me, her back to me and ate popcorn. I dumped a big load of cream in her ass and flushed it out when I pissed in her ass. I pulled my cock out and it poured onto the floor. She leaned over and sucked my cum and piss off of my cock. Now that was a good set of pictures. They even started paying me for the pictures. I took the money, but I still love to show them how cool it is being me. I love my woman and I love being... Mr Sofia Vergara.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers