Mr. Spencer Meets Her

Story Info
Then TAKES HER.
5.2k words
3.91
65.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, welcome in!" Her voice rang soft tunes in his ears and instantly his attitude brightened up from the painfully mediocre day he was having. His smile widened from ear to ear and he made eye contact with her as he made it way to the back and around the poles of the small coffee shop she's working in. His heart thumped at the sight of her. She moved the coffee brewing basket in its place, pressed a button, turned back around, placed her hands in front of her of the edge of the counter on her side and with a dazzling, merry voice, a joyful smile and rosy cheeks, "Hey, how are you doing today?"

How am I doing today? He thinks to himself. Pretty fucking boring. Was his internal answer. But now? Standing in front of her? There was something about her eyes that rang true and twisted him on the inside when he'd been taken by her here before. He loved it when she looked her in the eyes and spoke to her. She always seems to be so jovial and optimistic; plus, she takes pretty good care of her customers. He looked at her dirty honey-blonde hair, which was in long low double dutch braids that extended all the way down to the bottom of her ribcage, tied with white bows at the end of them. Her bangs fluffy sweeped to the side, soft natural eyebrows, rosy cheeks that look inviting, and respectable cute little plump soft lips that look like a flirty red and totally kissable. His eyes took her entirely in seeing her all at once: how she stood over a foot under him, how her shoulders stood out a half in broad, carrying her large breasts, has to be DD, curves in dramatically at the waist and back out another forty inches at her rear and hips, filling those dark grey skinny jeans. They're respectable pants, but still he can't help but notice when her back is ever turned. Only seconds went by since she asked. She blinked. "I'm doing O.K., honestly. Just came back from work, been working since ten this morning, finally off now."

"Sweet!" She comments politely, softly. "Watcha got goin' on for the rest of the day?" She looked him in the eyes, and she normally does. Her eyes, green, with layers of detail. He wishes he could get closer to her, and look at it in the sunlight as she laid next to him in bed. Shades of blue and grey lay underneath that green layer, and a bright thin brown ring surrounding her eyes. They called to him.

He smiled. His cheeks blushed as he thought about taking his beverage to sit in the cafe, albeit to relax but to also fantasize about her a little bit but his eyes twinkled and his smile sparkled. "Order a coffee from the best barista here, then take a moment to breathe, hang out in your cafe," he bobbed his head while listing, stopped, slid his arms onto the counter, "and... enjoy it, I guess." His grin wide, his eyes looking into hers.

She smiled wide, blushing a noticeable rouge from one cheek, over the nose and to the other. Stood still staring at me, into my eyes, her mouth agape, and she snaps back into herself, whips a smile and responds, "Even better, I'll make it myself."

He nods approvingly, "That's actually the best thing I've been told all day." his smile sparkling, tickling her, infecting her and making her smile back at him. His smile was beautiful, and especially stood out against his tan, dark skin. She lifted her head and rolled her eyes friendly, but inside she felt the dopamine tingling from smiling and having a good time talking to customers and then with him. She smiled, and felt happy, then she felt a tingling sensation went down from the top of her head down her neck when she lifted her head, then into her back, arms, legs, and everywhere else, striking her breasts and nipples, and flooding her pussy, making it feel like she might just be wet, just from talking to him. Having a good day aside, she couldn't help but find him attractive, he simply is, But he's just a customer that comes in occasionally. She shivered and rolled her head slightly down, all happening in mere seconds, very tiny natural movements in conversation.

Her eyes returned to his and she turned to face him. She sunk into her left hip, placing her hand on it, the other extended out to her computer, her finger pointed out, and her eyes piercing his. "So, what will we be having today?"

"I'll take a small special Hawaiian Volcano."

Her face turned down to type that in, "Would you like anything in there?"

"Nope!" He said, definitely.

"And that's all I can get for you today?" She turned her face and eyes back to him, leaned back onto her right leg, her upper body a bit away from her computer. Little did she know, standing like that really showcases her breasts, and he could make out her nipples very slightly from under her shirt. She has to be wearing a bra! He thinks, with breasts as large as hers. He fell in love with her. He stared at her face, longingly, charmingly, thinking about how he wanted to kiss it. He's surprised he's managed to keep himself composed throughout the conversation with her. He manages out smoother than he believes, "That's all."

"Alrighty, handsome." She winks at him as she grabs a small hot ceramic mug cup and rings him up then walks over to the special coffee lover reverse metal-mesh french press that brews hot, fresh and to the cup for each individual customer. She opens the drawer and takes out the bag of coffee marked as Hawaiian Volcano, which the sign says has notes of citrus and lemon, which he was feeling right up his alley now. He follows her to the end of the bar where it's at. "So, what do you have going on for the rest of the day?" She continues while she makes his beverage.

"Nothing too much. I have some laundry I need to pick up in half an hour." He watched her as she makes a coffee, her dirty honey-blonde hair reflecting the lights in the cafe, making it appear more golden and bright.

"Oooh, that's productive!" She says optimistically. "Anything after that?" She measures out and is grinding the fresh beans.

"Nothing too much," he smiles honestly, her eyes glance up to his as she's stirring the coffee as hot water pours onto the grounds by the machine. "How about you?" He'd rather hear about her.

"Nothing too much myself. Got cancelled on by my boyfriend tonight but his dog is having some problems at his home so I'll just be home, watching some TV."

"Oh, that's a shame," he said sympathetically, in both ways.

"Yeah, unfortunately, but oh well," she laughs. The coffee lifts, sinks, and sinks again, pouring out the coffee into the pitcher. She grabs the small grey ceramic mug and pours the coffee into it, lifting the pitcher a bit to aerate it as it pours. The aroma from the coffee was sweet and light, but also fruity. He smiled genuinely at her. Then shifted his stance, reached out his long, large, muscular, dark arms, his large right hand extended intended for a handshake. "Mr. Spencer."

She exchanged her right arm to him and took his hand for a gentle but good and quick shake. "Miss. Candy."

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for the coffee."

"You're welcome!" She replied, and finally, he walked back to the cafe with his mug and coffee, found an empty comfy chair and table pair to sit down it. He did, and turned his eyes to see if he can still see the cafe bar. He could. He took the mug to face, and inhaled deeply the smell of coffee. Much like how someone might deeply enjoy tea, but coffee is what he's feeling right now. It's where he gets to see her too. He deeply inhaled the coffee a couple of times, allowing it a few seconds to cool off, smelling it in it's full aroama. Finally, after a minute and some with him lightly blowing on it, he took his first sip. Notes of blackberry, orange, and a hint of lemon touched his tongue. The coffee was light, a bit acidic, but smooth. Very enjoyable. He leaned back into the comfy chair and closed his eyes. He could hear her welcome new customers into the store, help them just as helpfully and happily as she did him, and send them on their way with their drinks often to-go, and them leaving. A couple enter, a couple leave. Her barista partners doing other things, like working drive thru, making sauces for their coffee beverages, cleaning or helping their customers. He took the moment to turn his brain off. He can hear Miss. Candy steaming milk for a hot cafe latte, and he lost himself in that white noise. For a second, everything was quiet. Then she was standing here in front of me. She was looking up at me, smiling, and I wanted that from her. After half an hour, he finished his coffee, and stood up to return it to the end of the bar and wave off to Miss. Candy. "Here you are..." He says, as she's near him cleaning a nearby fridge under a counter.

"Oh, wonderful! Thank you so much! Did you enjoy it?"

"Honestly, it was one of the best coffees I've had all year."

She whips her head to him, her eyes looking at his, "Thank you!" she exclaims. Still below, on her knees on a rubber mat on the floor, cleaning the fridge by the drive thru close to the hand-off part of the bar. "What do you have going on for the rest of tonight?" The sky's gotten dark very fast, it being only seven in the evening, but made faster by clouds and a rumbling over hears through the window a few feet from us in the drive-thru. "Looks like it might rain..." He shrugs, "Watch a movie?"

"Yeah?" She asks, interested. "What kind of movie?"

"I'm not too sure yet?" He changed his stance, "Wh- what about you?" Impressed by her small-talk capabilities and efficiency of it.

"It looks like it might rain..."

"Yeah..."

"I love the rain, but that kinda sucks."

"Why does it suck?" Now he's interested.

"Because I think it's going to start raining, and when I get off here in an an hour and a half, it will probably still be raining and I have to bicycle home through that."

"What?" His jaw drops. "No way. Will you be ok?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I have lights and a bright yellow poncho anyways, but ya know? Nothing to worry about though!" She laughs it off, as to not make him worry.

"Is that your bicycle outside?" He asks?

"Yeah." She finished wiping the inside of the fridge and moved to another fridge behind her, virtually in the same spot still but more behind a wall.

"Would you like a ride home?" He asked with genuine concern.

"No! I'll be fine! Honest. I'm just complainin' is all!" She laughs, "Forgive me, please."

"Nothing to forgive for! Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, thank you."

"No problem." He steps back, "I'm headed out! Have a good day!"

"Bye! Have a good day!" She calls after him as he heads out the door. He makes his way to his car to the left outside the doors, just outside of their store's and her view. He unlocks his car with his keys, climbs in the driver's seat, opens his glove compartment, pulls out a Tile synced up with this phone and account, and tucks it neatly into his hand, and grabs a crumpled piece of paper in his car. With the two of them, the Tile hidden under the paper, he makes his way to the bicycle rack at the other side of the parking lot where there is also a trash can. From the shop, you can see some of him walking one way or the other, but he hopes that Miss. Candy might have her back turned, and can't directly see the bicycle rack. If she rode her bicycle here, it's the only one here. It's gotta be her's too, because there's two slightly girly peace or heart symbols on the pole in front of the seat. He walks over to the trash can and nonchalantly puts the piece of paper in it. Then next to the trash can and her bicycle, he leans down as to tie his shoe, and slides the Tile under her seat, sticking it to it. He stood up, continued on, crossing the front of the coffee shop, back to his car where he unlocked it from the fob, jumped in, and sat for it in a moment.

Cherry continued on with her day. She saw him walk back and forth in front of the building, but not at the bike rack. He enjoyed talking to him, thinking about how talking to him made her feel really happy. She thought about how cute he was, and how broad and large his shoulders and hands are. So tall too, at least a full foot above her. She imagined him kissing her neck, then biting and sucking her neck. The idea of him being good at it sent shivers through her again, as she goes to steam milk for a cappuccino for a customer a half hour later. Another hour passes by and it's time for her to go home. She makes her way into the bathroom before heading out, tucking her light brown apron into her small backpack, changing her top from a nice black blouse that hugged her honest curves and throwing a blood-donate tee shirt to bicycle home in. She calls out to her coworkers as she heads out the door. "Bye, have a good day!" Swung the door open in front of her and left it to fall shut behind her, and made her way out to her bicycle in front of the store. She opened a basket on the side of the back of her bicycle, placing her backpack in it, reaching in it to take a sip of water before heading out, putting on a bright yellow poncho as it looks like it'll rain, mounts and turns on a blinking front light and solid red rear light, unlocking her bike, moving it around and onto the sidewalk in front of her on the road to meet at the crosswalk, then hopped on it, bicycling south, on her way home.

She made it home easy enough without dying, although it did start to rain. It started as a light sprinkle five minutes into her bicycle then climbed to a steady falling pace at her. She stayed mostly dry, although her shoes and backpack really seem to be the only victims that got wet. She sits the shoes on top of a towel on the dining table and throws the backpack in the dryer after emptying it.Candy retrieves another clean tower from the hallway closet, turns around to go into her bathroom right behind her. The smell of daisies fill her nose upon swinging the door open. The bathroom blue, like the ocean, calming her senses. She turns the shower heat on high and gives it a moment to heat up, taking her clothes off to the side of the mirror, Lifting her top above her head and onto the floor, peeled off her wet socks she forgot to put in the dryer also, slipped down her moderate jean shorts down her thighs and calves, steps over them to put them on the floor behind her with her top, then drops her panties and kicks them behind her too. She reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra, and with ease in only a moment, it's fallen away, and she stands naked and alone in her bathroom.

The room has just begun to start to heat from the heated water, starting to steam condensation onto the mirror glass. She stepped into the ceramic tub of a shower and pulled the blue sea-side curtain closed, and stepped into the water facing away from it, letting the hot water fall onto her head and into her hair. She massaged shampoo then conditioner into her hair, rinsing one out before the other, massaging soap all over her body. Then after cleaning herself, she sat in the bath, turned the water on bath mode so she can sit down and shave her legs with some water, and after shaving her legs she let the water drain, then refilled the tub with hot water again, standing up to wrap her hair in a towel before she sat back down into the hot filling tub, and when it was a bit more than halfway up her, she turned the water off , sat back, closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying the heat of the tub.

She blinked open her eyes maybe ten minutes later. Her eyes heavy from her nap, her ready to get dry, she stands in the tub and lets it drain, as she pats herself down with another towel and wraps it around her body. She steps out into the hallway and immediately right turns into her room, swinging the door open into the dark room. Before she's turned on the light next to her a figure from behind the door reaches around to her and throws her onto her bed of a red dressed mattress on the floor. Her towels loosens, already nearly falling off. "Oof!" Adrenaline kicks in. He dark figure approaches her from the door, their face made shadow as it faces her in the dark. "Get out of here!" He begins to climb on top of her, she sees his skin dark, reflecting the moonshine from her window facing outside. She flings herself to one side of the bed, reaching another shoe she knew was there, managed to grab it, but in mere seconds he was already on top of her. She turned to him and began bashing the shoe to the right side of his head, but after one landed he grabbed it, twisting it out of her hand and her hand with it, and throwing it out, miraculously to her small open-door closet. He grabbed her by the wrists hard, squeezing them as she fought back against him, but it only made it easier to position her where he wanted. She yelled and grunted fighting back against him, kicking him as much as she could, but he forced himself between her legs. He makes his knee up and onto her right leg, pinning it down, forcing her into an uncomfortable position under him. Her towel around her body has fallen away completely, her, naked and her vulnerability open to him. He lost it. He dives in, kissing her neck almost sloppingly, nearly devouring it, and he moves from kissing to biting her neck just under the area and behind her ears, licking, biting, sucking, slurping, down the natural curvature of her trapezius muscle and her collar bones. She fights him under him, but other than what he's focusing with her mouth, he's also pinning her arms down beside her head and having lifted his leg from pinning hers, now grinding into her. His cock growing as he dry humped the beautiful young lady beneath her. Her making a combination of whimpering, grunting, too tired or not wanting to disturb her neighbors to yell. "P-please..." her breath catches in her throat as she starts to hiccup rapidly under him, laying still and stiff, afraid.

"Shhh, little girl." he muttered as he continues on her neck. A swarm of butterflies flooded her intensely, internally. It became apparent she was nude under him, both her towels now fallen away. He grinded himself into her as he bit her neck, and she continued to breath in panic, hiccuping rapidly. His length showing itself impressively under his jogger pants.

He leans his mouth close by her ear. "You like this, don't you?" He taunts. She shook her head away from him, but he took both of her hands into one and with the other held her face, then moved on finally to start doing the other side. "You like this, don't you, Cherry?" He asks again in between kisses.

Her heart sinks in. "I-I didn't tell you my first name..." She hiccups three times consecutively in panic. She feels like she's going to throw up. Here, local tradition is that you use your last name, and first name for personal, friendly-base use, but isn't common to use single first-handedly. So, how did he know?

"Please!" He laughs deeply, genuinely. "You literally live three miles from where you work. It wasn't hard to find you, nor is it to find any information on you! Cherry Candy. Nice name. I bet you get a lot of comments about that."

Her chest was rising and falling fast, her voice caught in her throat. He licked in the crevice in her muscle, from her shoulder all the way up to her ear. That sent shivers all through her body. He finally reached into his back pocket for the handcuffs he's been carrying with him, and clasped them onto her wrists. Cherry kicking and lowly screaming at him. He takes her by the throat and growls, "Don't make me gag you too." She whimpers softly in between her quiet but forceful hiccups as he squeezed her neck. "Say yes, Daddy."

Her hiccups and breathing both doubled, even under his hand and being squeezed at her throat. She's shaking her head and crying. "P-please..." she can hardly talk under his hand, "No..." her voice strained.

He takes both of his hands to her neck and begin squeezing hard. He leans in and demands on a growling voice, "Say 'Yes Daddy', do as I say, and be quiet and I'll make sure you have a good time with me. Continue," he squeezes her neck tighter, her breathing raspy, her vision fading quick, "I'll have you pass out, then I'll do whatever I wish to you," he threatens.

12