Mr. T and the Red Headed Slut

Story Info
Mr. T spends an afternoon with a very buxom, older friend.
1.1k words
4.17
89k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brahmin
brahmin
32 Followers

So, you like?"

"Yes, Marsha. I like very much. But of course, the question is, whether I will like what's underneath just as much."

"Hmmm. Check it out, baby."

The sexy, plump, older woman walked toward him, stopping within two feet. His eyes were drawn to the deep cleavage in the front of her dress. "Damn," he thought, "another one of her trick brassieres." Her boobs were already very large. This damn thing made them look positively enormous, overflowing the confines of her dress."

"Why sir! Are you gawking at my big ole titties, again?"

"It's hard not to, when they're on display like that, Marsha."

"Shame on you, sir. You men only want one thing, don't you?"

Just as he reached out to fondle the large mammaries, she turned and walked away with an exaggerated sway of her hips.

"So, do you think I'm sexy?" she asked not even looking back.

"Ravishing."

"Do you like my heels and hose?"

She loved to feed his fetishes and knew lingerie was a favorite.

"You know, these are vintage hosiery. I had to special order these. Especially for you, baby. And I know these pumps are your favorites. But they make my poor feet hurt. Will you rub them for me later, baby?"

"I'll suck them for you later. Anything you want."

"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary. You are too kinky!"

Unzipping her dress in the back, she slowly turned around while dropping it from her shoulders, the slinky garment puddling at her feet. Facing him now in a black garter belt, attached to smokey grey hose, her eyes focused on his groin.

"Mr. T, why are your trousers all tented out like that? I do believe you need a new tailor."

Huskily he said, "What I need is a pair of lips wrapped around my dick."

"Oh sir, you are so crude. I think I'm leaving."

He smiled as he looked into her eyes. "The only place you're going is on your knees."

He went to her, their lips meeting, his hands cupping her ample, round buttocks, playing with the thin, tautly stretched straps of her garter belt.

Smacking one buttock with his palm, he said "I think you need a spanking."

"Oh!" She winced, then kissed him more deeply.

He slapped the other cheek, unleashing a resounding smack.

She groaned, grinding her crotch against his long, thick, hard rod.

"You've been a very bad girl, haven't you, Marsha?"

Alternating between her ass cheeks, he slapped, pausing now and then to rub them lightly with his increasingly warm palm.

Breaking their kiss, he said sternly, "Tell me what a slut you are, Marsha."

She protested, "I'm not a slut!"

SMACK!!

"You're going to be my slut tonight. What kind of slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, sir." she whimpered.

SMACK!!

"Tell me."

"I'm you're red headed slut, sir."

SMACK!!

"Say it."

"I'm your big titted, red headed slut, sir."

SMACK!!

"I'm your big titted, high heeled whore, sir."

"Suck my dick, you slutty whore. On your knees."

No matter how many times they played this game, this was her favorite part. He was at her mercy now. Loosening his belt, unzipping his pants, she extracted his huge, throbbing rod.

Looking up at him, she pleaded, "Oh sir, it's much too big! It will never fit in my mouth."

He almost smiled. She was good at this, one of the best.

"Suck it, bitch."

Tentatively, she put the large spongy knob in her mouth, her gaze never leaving his.

After running her tongue around and around the head, she slowly slid her lips down his enormous erection. He moaned with pleasure. "Oh Marsha..."

Releasing his cock from her mouth, she looked up at his face. "Do you like that, baby?" she whispered.

"You're incredible," he moaned. "Suck my big schlong."

"Oh dear." She batted her eyes. "I hope I don't gag on this big fuckpole."

Slightly smiling, he replied, "You'll take the whole thing whether you like it or not."

He knew from experience that she had little trouble deepthroating his penis, but he enjoyed playing the dominant.

"Oh I don't think I can, but I'll do my best."

He urged her on, "Come on you little slut. Suck my big pole."

The sexy vamp got to work in earnest, coating his organ with a thick coat of saliva, practically drooling on it. He loved his blowjobs wet, sloppy and loud. Amid the loud slurping sounds, more and more of Marsha's saliva ran down the length of his penis to his testicles, actually dripping from his huge, hairy ballsack.

"Oh yeah, you whore! More! More! Take more!"

The big titted slut did her best to please him. Her full wet slick lips slid farther and farther down his enormous penis. Grasping his cock with one hand and cupping his big, furry, hanging ballsack with the other, she began to pump.

Her overripe, plump, body jiggled as the middle-aged divorcee slid her hands up and down his monstrous member, wet and dripping with copious amounts of her drool. Marsha released the huge pole from her mouth, a long hanging string of saliva still connecting her to his overly large organ, slowly pumping both hands up and down its thick length.

"How am I doing, baby? Is your big titted cockslut pleasing you?"

"Slurp on my schlong, you fucking whore. I want to hear you!"

She resumed her oral ministrations, slurping loudly, saliva still dripping from his nutsack, collecting in her hand. Rubbing the very furry scrotum with the excess wetness, she could feel his sack begin to tighten. She knew he wasn't going to last long.


Again releasing his thick penis from her mouth, she looked up and said "Please, sir. Fuck my face."

His excitement was reaching a peak. He knew what to do. Grabbing her by the hair with both hands, he began rubbing his dripping member on her face, defacing her carefully applied, albeit excessively heavy make-up. Her face, shiny now with saliva, willing to be used.

"Fuck my nasty mouth! Please, use my slutty face!"

"Suck it whore." His voice was thick and husky with desire.

Inserting his thick erection once again into her mouth, she let him take control. He pumped his cock in and out, holding her head in both hands, each stroke going deeper. So much eye candy vying for his attention during his last throes of ecstasy: the pointy stilletto heels digging into the large round jiggling globes of her asscheeks, her enormous breasts jiggling in the cups of her black shelf bra. So much seductive movement.

"Balls deep, slut! Balls deep! Oh you fucking little cockslut! Take it all!"

One final thrust, dickhead in the back of her throat, purposeful gagging, semen spurting once, twice, three, four squirts as he slid his long cock from her mouth, smearing the mixture of cum and spit over her too full, sexy lips.

brahmin
brahmin
32 Followers