Mr. Taylor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch me.

It was only when he looked down at her intensely that she realized she'd said that thought out loud.

He slowly slid his hand under the wet fabric. Her breath caught in her throat when his fingers grazed her clit but his hand moved further down. He traced her lower lips and she moaned.

***

Alex was thinking about her back arching on her bed, the way her mouth parted as she reached climax by her own hand. God, he wanted to make her cum. He dipped his thumb into her pussy and heard her sharp intake of breath.

She's so wet

His dick was throbbing but he kept focus, sliding his thumb back up to her clit. She moaned as Alex rubbed little circles around it. He slowly slid two fingers into her cunt making her moan again.

God she's tight.

Alex continued to rub her clit as he fucked her with his fingers, quickening the pace. He used his free hand to play with the edge of her lace bra, pushing further until he found her erect nipple. His boner was now painfully straining in his pants. He could feel her getting close and leaned over.

In her ear, he whispered, "Cum, Dani."

Her body tensed and her pussy clenched around his fingers. She quietly moaned, "Fuck" as she came.

Alex wasn't done with her yet.

He'd returned the orgasm he'd stolen from watching her that night, but he wanted her to cum again. As she recovered, he removed his hands and slid onto the ground in front of her. She looked at him, surprised, as he removed the blanket. Before she could say anything, he lifted her dress and pulled off her underwear. He kissed up both of her thighs before gently licking her clit.

***

Oh my god.

No one had ever made her cum this hard. Dani could scream from the pleasure but she bit her lip instead, moaning.

He's phenomenal

She felt herself getting close again already. Alex must have felt it too because he sped up. She wove her hands into his hair and came again, somehow harder than the first time. His green eye smiled seductively up at her as he stood, licking his lips.

Dani's eyes were on the bulge in his pants. She stood on shaky legs and dragged him to her room, leaving the movie playing.

The combination of booze and multiple orgasms making Dani brave, she flicked on the light switch and took of her dress, turning to see Alex close the door.

***

Alex was staring. He could see Dani's perfect nipples through her black lace bra, her matching underwear still on the floor in the front room. Slightly less drunk, he knew he should leave before this gets worse, but his dick had other things planned. And so did Dani.

With one quick movement she removed her bra and stared at his pants, biting her lip.

I should go.

He thought, but he was already closing the distance between them. He held her face kissed her on the mouth passionately, realizing he hadn't done that earlier. He kept his tongue to himself until she moaned into him. Her lips were tantalizingly sweet as she tasted her own arousal on him.

His hands trailed down to her exposed breasts, and he struggled to keep breathing.

"They're absolutely perfect." He said, leaning down to lick each nipple once.

Dani's giggle turned into a moan.

Alex's phone vibrated in his pocket. He quickly hit ignore through his jeans and continued to kiss Dani.

***

Dani ran her hands over Alex's body, enjoying every second. She eagerly tugged at his shirt and he broke the kiss to remove it. Her fingers trailed the quote on his toned chest before she moved her hands lower, undoing his belt. Unable to resist, she felt his length through the denim and Alex's breath caught in his throat.

Holy fuck. How big is he?

She was distracted by Alex's phone buzzing in his pocket. Before Alex could react, she slid her hand into the pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Who's Jenna? She's called you 3 times."

Oh God maybe he has a girlfriend.

Dani couldn't help her drunken jealousy.

"Jenna?" he asked, confused. His eyes grew wide and he took the phone back answering it.

"Sorry, I was just... sleeping. Is everything okay?"

He's lying about me.

Dani grabbed her bathrobe and threw it on, suddenly uncomfortable. Alex was staring at the ground a distraught look on his face.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay sis. What hospital?" His eyes met Dani's and he glanced at her robe with a frown.

Sis.

12