Mr Taylor's Tribulations Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr Taylor's training continues.
4.1k words
4.31
46.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood naked in front of the assembled audience of my wife, Tanya, four of her friends and my sister-in-law, Vanya. Unlike my first "behaviour modification" session with the big-busted dominatrix Maitresse Yvette, the women were no longer fully clothed, but were wearing an array of sexy lingerie, some more revealing than others but all erection-inducing.

That my eight inch uncut cock was fully erect added, of course, to my humiliation, and that humiliation was in no way eased by the fact that I had been fully aroused during my first session at Maitresse Yvette's. There was no way I was going to feel "comfortable" naked and displaying a hard-on in front of this group!

Maitresse Yvette's maid, Marie, was also wearing sexy lingerie on this Monday afternoon, unlike her scandalously brief maid's outfit from the previous week. But her lingerie was even more stiffy-inspiring than that of the six ladies in the audience.

The blonde's lovely breasts were thrust into superb uplift by a gleaming black wet-look, quarter-cup bra. Her nipples had been rouged and were garishly red. On her hips was a wet-look pair of crotchless panties. I could tell that she was, in fact, a bottle blonde by the way her pubic hair gleamed around her lush labia lips – it was dark brown.

I was erect mainly due to the anal intruder which had been thrust up my anus by Marie before I was escorted into the room by her mistress. The straps from front and back which were attached to D-rings set in my slave collar served to make the dildo's penetration total and also added to the pressure on my sphincter muscle, helping maintain my full-blown erection.

My wrists had been encircled by black leather straps which were also attached to the D-rings around my throat collar. I was, therefore, totally "available" as it were, to Maitresse Yvette's designs which I had no doubt would be devious.

The week after my first session of humiliation at the hands of Maitresse Yvette and my wife's friends had passed in a blur of domination inflicted on me by Tanya. I had only been permitted to go to my Soho bookshop on two days, the final two days I called in sick, instructing Naomi to take charge, an instruction she was totally capable of following.

For the rest of the week – Thursday through Sunday – Tanya had enjoyed herself at my expense, making me perform anal adoration for her and by bringing her to clitoral relief via cunnilingus.

Each and every day she made me parade around the house nude, and each and every day she delighted in making me wear the anal intruder and my slave collar, "gifts" as she put it from Maitresse Yvette.

To add to my frustration, I had been denied cock-in-cunt sex, and only allowed one relief from the pent-up passion in my groin by being forced to masturbate in front of her for an hour being allowed the mercy of ejaculation. I was becoming "a well-behaved little slut", as she put it.

Now my second session of "behaviour modification" was due to begin and Maitresse Yvette, clad as she had been the previous week in her gleaming, open-breasted and bare-crotched black leather basque and black boots, stepped alongside me.

As I had been escorted into the room between the maitresse and her maid, I noted that the punishment bench in the centre of the room had been replaced by a narrow, leather covered sort of cot. I had no doubt I would at some stage of the afternoon be placed on it for suffer heaven knows what indignities.

Maitresse Yvette rubbed her large, implant-enhanced boobs against the side of my torso and welcomed the group.

"Ello, ladeez, and welcome to our second session wiv zis naughty boy, Rupert. Rupert – take a bow, zere's a good boy!"

Feeling stupid, I inclined my upper body and gave the ladies a little bow.

"Et maintenant, Marie, zee spreader bar, s'il vous plait," said the phoney-accented domina and her blonde assistant placed my ankles into straps on a long metal bar, which forced my feet more than a yard apart. This, of course, made me feel even more vulnerable.

"And now ladeez," said the maitresse, "wot eez eet which 'as got zis naughty boy into so much trouble? Would someone like to point eet out?"

My wife's best friend, the lovely Paula Pain's hand shot up: "His cock, Maitresse Yvette."

The dominatrix beamed at me and laughed: "Zat is so correct, oui monsieur?"

I nodded grimly: "Oui, maitresse."

The dominatrix then turned to Paula. "Madame Pain, since you were ze first to answer, per'aps you'd like to apply ze parachute to 'is naughty balls, oui?"

Paula indicated she most certainly would, by almost sprinting up to where I stood helpless to resist her attentions. She was ravishing in a black metallic looking bra and bikini brief set, which outlined her small but firm breasts and her delicious little butt. At 36-year-old the blue-eyed blonde was one of my wife's most desirable lady friends – I'd had the hots for her since our marriage.

As Paula arrived, Maitresse Yvette handed her a red rubber parachute, with two long cords dangling from its bottom end. Paula took the implement and tugged on the wider opening at the top of the parachute and placed it gently over my tautened scrotal sac.

Then, with what was far too much relish for my liking, she let go of the rubber with a snap and allowed its cruel grip to envelope my ball bag. The myriads of tiny little prickle ends immediately began to assault my poor nuts.

But my humiliation was not over. As digital cameras recorded my discomfort, Maitresse Yvette instructed Paula: "And now tie ze ends of ze cords to the 'ook in the middle of 'is spreader bar, madame!"

Paula took the ends of the twin cords and looped them through the metal hook in the bar below me and tied them tight, having the effect of tightening the parachute's painful grip around my scrotum. As she straightened up from this task, the blonde minx planted a slow, sucking kiss on my cock head, before resuming her seat to the cheers of her five fellow members of the audience.

"Merci, madame," said the mistress of ceremonies, who then took my erection in her hand and asked the assembly: "And now we are slowly punishing 'is balls, so eet's time to move on to – where, ladeez?"

Hands again flew in the air and this time Maitresse Yvette chose Mrs Armitage, the dark-haired little woman with large breasts and a wicked smile: "Oui, Madame Armitage?"

My wife's golfing partner grinned at me: "His cock, maitresse."

Maitresse Yvette nodded: "Exactement, madame. Marie, fetch me ze penis punisher, zank you."

Marie handed the big busted domina a little leather strop, some six inches long, with a split end which augured agony for the recipient of its attentions. She traced the leather instrument across my face, over my cheeks and then onto my lips.

"Your penis 'as been naughty, as'n't it, you naughty boy?" she taunted me.

"Yes, maitresse," I replied, obediently.

"And what 'appens to penises of naughty boys?" she continued, dragging out her teasing.

"They get flogged with the penis punisher?" I answered.

"Excellent, mon petit," said Maitresse Yvette, "go to ze top of ze class."

And she then placed a cool hand on the undershaft of my erection so my cock pointed out horizontally towards the audience. With the other hand she flicked the little whip down across the centre of my engorged cock shaft.

The pain flooded through my penis, not excruciatingly so, but badly enough to cause me to wince with the pain.

Maitresse Yvette tut-tutted me. "Really," she chided, "such a fuss over such a leetle stroke." And the flogger fell onto my cock once more. This time I choked back a sob as she laid the next blow slightly further up my shaft, nearer to my ring.

The next stroke, accompanied by flashes of light from the audience's digital cameras, came down square on the head of my penis, dragging a yelp from me.

"Monsieur, monsieur," said my dominatrix, soothingly, "much more of zat and I will 'ave to get Marie to put ze ball gag in place – you don't want zat, do you?"

I shook my head: "No, maitresse."

"Zen try to be'ave yourself," she said, then laid a crack of the prick punisher down on the shaft, almost against my shaved pubic bone.

I gritted my teeth and stifled a cry, then felt relief as I realised my domina had stopped for the time being.

"Eez looking a little limp, 'is cock needs a little bit of a breather," she announced. "Zat's because it's always best to flog a cock with a 'ard-on. Do I 'ave any volunteers to get 'eem 'ard again?"

Hands flew in the air and Maitresse Yvette selected my wife's sister, Vanya, for the task.

"I 'ope you don't mind your seester sucking your 'usband's cock, madame," the domina said to my wife as Vanya approached me.

"She's welcome to it," said Tanya, to cries of laughter.

Vanya, who is a busty brunette, knelt in front of me, displaying a great view of her 34-inch tits in their push-up bra as she did so. Then, stroking my pain-filled balls with one hand, she took my cock between thumb and forefinger with the other and commenced to suck softly on my helmet, soon bringing me back to a raging erection.

When Maitresse Yvette was satisfied that I was again in a proper state for the flagellation to continue, she spoke to my wife again. "Eez nice and 'ard, thanks to your lovely sister, madame, and now per'aps you would like to continue with ees punishment, peut etre?"

"I most certainly would," said Tanya, rising from her seat and walking to where Maitresse Yvette handed her the prick punisher. She looked lovely, in a bright red satin bra and panty set, but her face looked grimly menacing.

"Maintenant, madame," said the dominatrix, "pleez use ze flogger on the underside of ees cock. Eet's time 'e was given a nice warm-up zere."

Tanya nodded her understanding and with her thumb and forefinger of the left hand she took my foreskin lips and hoisted my erection so it pressed against my abdomen. Then, using her right hand as the punisher, she flicked the leather across my shaft, just above where the top of the rubber parachute was pressing punishingly into my balls.

She then proceeded to beat a steady tattoo against the underside of my cock, going up to its head, before beating another painful path back down to the bottom of the shaft. My body arched and bucked under her assault, but I managed to choke back cries.

When Tanya had finished her tattoo of torment, she let go of my poor penis, which fell away into a semi-flaccid pose, midway between total limpness and a semi-hard-on.

"Excellent, madame," said Maitresse Yvette, "zat will be enough for 'eem today, but you can take zee penis punisher, I 'ave a feeling you will enjoy using eet on 'im later zis week."

"And now, ladeez," the dominatrix said, as Tanya resumed her seat to cries of acclaim from the other five women, "we 'ave to get i'm 'ard again for my next demonstration of 'ow a slave's penis can be useful. Do I 'ave a volunteer?"

Mrs Paige, the frumpy looking club captain put her hand in the air and was signalled to approach me.

"Zank you, madame," said the maitresse, "ees all yours for ze time being."

The plain-looking woman, who I took to be in her mid-50s, knelt before me and started to suck slurpily and greedily on my cock, doing what I thought was a pathetic display of fellatio. But what she lacked in finesse she made up for with enthusiasm and as I gazed for inspiration at some of the more attractive members of the audience – my wife, my sister-in-law and Paula Pain – I started to harden.

Finally the woman kissed me roughly on my cock head and stood. Applause rang out, though I certainly wouldn't have been joining in had I been in a position to appreciate her efforts.

The fellatio completed, Maitresse Yvette and her assistant, Marie, released me from the spreader bar, punishment parachute and my wrists were uncuffed from the slave collar.

"Now 'op on the leetle bed, you naughty boy, while I explain what's next," said the dominatrix, and I lay face-up on the narrow bed while she addressed the audience.

"Next I will geev you a demonstration of 'ow we can take advantage of 'is 'ard-on without getting ourselves all messed up," she explained. "But before zat, do I 'ave your permission to allow my maid, the lovely Marie, to face sit 'im for a while so 'e maintains 'is 'ard-on?"

"Be our guest," I heard my wife say from her seat on the couch and the lissom blonde maid placed her feet on either side of the bed and lowered her crotchless-pantied pussy to my mouth. I licked at an extremely aromatic quim, her labia lips lush and moist, as Maitresse Yvette continued her "spiel".

As Marie graunched about on my face, the dominatrix told the assembled ladies: "Zey say a 'ard man is good to find, and of course 'is erection eez always useful to allow us our horgasms.

"But since Rupert 'ere has been such a naughty boy, 'ee is not to be allowed cock-in-cunt sex, OK?"

There were nods of agreement and remarks like "Course not" and "Too fucking good for him" from the audience.

"Zo," said the maitresse, "we can take advantage of 'is stiffy and still get our horgasm by using zis method."

With that the maitresse stepped to the side of the little bed and told Marie: "Zank-you, Marie, you've 'ad enough fun on 'is face for ze time being."

The blonde dragged herself away from me, smearing my nose and forehead with her dampness as she did so.

Then Maitresse Yvette, who by this stage had discarded her thigh-high boots, climbed onto the bed and laid her big-breasted body on top of me.

"Please notice, ladeez, 'ow I 'av placed my pussy on 'is cock shaft," she told the group. "I 'ave my outer labia lips parted by 'is erection, and my cleet is rubbing against the 'ead of 'is cock.

"Now I can control ze pace of my horgasm."

And with that, the busty beauty started to hump my erection, rubbing her pussy lips up and down my hard-on with slow, slippery slides. From time to time she kissed me on my minge-smeared lips occasionally pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"Zis is ze perfect way to 'ave an horgasm and not get all messed up with 'is pre-cum and – naturellement – his mucky cum," Maitresse Yvette explained, as her thrusting slides up and down my rigid eight-inch shaft increased in tempo.

"And when you decide to finally climax on your slave, there is one final refinement," said the "French" mistress, for once completely forgetting her fake accent, as she started to pant with excitement on my naked body.

And with that she placed her hands on either side of my shoulders and raised her big boobies to my mouth. "Suck me," she commanded, and I took her lovely big left nipple in my mouth and sucked it to blood-filling erection.

"Now zee ozzer," she commanded, when she was satisfied that I had sucked her left tit sufficiently. I moved to her other heaving globe and performed similar oral adoration there. Then I moved from one nipple to the other, licking across her firm flesh as I did, until Maitresse Yvette started to buck and heave on my body.

"Oh yesss, zat is magnifique," she cried, humping and slithering and sliding on my cock so much I had difficulty maintaining my oral worship of her breasts and had to grasp her writhing buttocks to keep her in place on top of me.

Finally, with a long, low moan she erupted into a surging climax, before pulling her boobs from my mouth and pressing against me in a wet-tongued smooch.

Applause broke out from the assembly as Maitresse Yvette's panting slowly subsided until, with a chaste peck on my cheek, she climbed from the bed and took a semi-serious bow for her appreciative audience.

"Et maintenant," said the mistress, "I'll call for a volunteer to try out zee dry 'ump – who wants a go on 'eem? And Meeses Taylor, you are not allowed to bid!"

A flurry of hands shot up, and Maitresse Yvette indicated to Mrs Frobisher, one of my wife's golfing partners, that she was the "chosen one", as it were.

The tall, long-legged brunette rose from her couch and walked to the side of the bed. She was wearing an expensive-looking brown bra and panty set, and when she had removed the bra her small but beautifully rounded pert 32-inch breasts fell into a very kissable bunch.

Mrs Frobisher then stepped out of her panties to display a trimmed pubic bush, which revealed thin labia lips peeping from below the light brown fuzz. She bent her head down towards Maitresse Yvette's and whispered something in her ear. I suddenly became very apprehensive as I saw the dominatrix's break into a broad grin.

"Oh, I zink that will be luvverly for 'eem," she said. "Mrs Frobisher is bursting for a pee pee, you naughty boy and wonders eef you would like to drink 'er golden cocktail. Eezn't zat nice of 'er?"

I nodded, somewhat dumbly. "Yes, it is, maitresse," I answered like a good little slave.

"And 'ooze going to be a good leetle boy and drink it straight from 'er pussy?" demanded the mistress.

"I am, maitresse," I replied, once more the "good leetle boy".

With that the long-legged, nicely sun-tanned woman, who must have been in her mid-30s, climbed across the head of the cot and lowered her moist and perfumed minge towards my mouth.

"Open up, Rupert," she said, in an upper-crust accent and I complied, watching her finger her labia lips and reveal her inner lips to my gaze.

Then, with a little sigh, Mrs Frobisher released a strong jetstream of piss straight down my obedient mouth. The urine was strongly salty and tasted awful, but I managed to gulp the first foray from her quim down without mishap. The next blast was less strong in force but equally distasteful to my inexperienced pee-drinking palate. A third little dribble cascaded weakly from her bladder and I got most of it, but wiped the residue from my lower lip where it had splashed.

"Bravo," called the maitresse, then Mrs Frobisher started to grind her aromatic groin all over my face, while I licked and kissed at her pussy.

Then, Maitresse Yvette, tapped the tall brunette on the shoulder and smiled: "Pe'aps eet's time you got to work on eez cock, madame?"

Mrs Frobisher looked down at me and I thought I detected a look of disappointment cross her face, but she nodded and shifted her crotch down to my cock. As she got her pussy onto position with its slim labia lips resting on each side of my shaft Maitresse Yvette managed to extract even more humiliation for me from the situation.

"You will all 'ave noticed that the naughty boy's cock is still very 'ard, ladeez," she announced, "which I theenk is a clear indication zat Madame Taylor 'as a piss lover on 'er 'ands. What a lucky lady!"

Then my attention was drawn back to Mrs Frobisher, who lay her slender but firm upper body onto my chest and started to smooch hungrily on my mouth as she began her sliding thrusts up and down on my erection.

As she did so, she whispered into me ear: "You're so fucking smooth, Mr Taylor, I just love sliding my sex along your cock. Is it nice for you?"

I looked away from her up to the dominatrix, who nodded to me and ordered: "Eet would be rude to ignore zee lady, mon esclave. Talk to 'er, she's making love to you!"

"Yes, thank-you very much, Mrs Frobisher, it's lovely, I hope you're enjoying it," I replied, trying to please both her and the dominatrix with my response.

Mrs Frobisher's next move was to stretch her arms out straight and raise her slender, wiry but quite sexy upper torso from my chest and place a lovely firm little breast to my mouth.

"Suck me, slave," she hissed, obviously entering into the spirit of my humiliation. "Make me fucking come, make me come!" Her accent was so "cultured", if that's the right word to use about a woman who was dry humping me in a domination session, that the "fuck" word sounded shocking coming from her mouth.

I placed one hand on her unoccupied breast and kneaded her taut, erect little nipple, as I sucked on its partner. Then I moved my mouth, fluttering little licks and kisses on her tanned breasts until I reached the other nipple, which I then began to suck and kiss.

12