Mr. Ted; The Anthropomorphic Horse

Story Info
Ted retires after years as the stud on Bareback Farm.
6.5k words
4.54
19.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Welcome back into my imagination.

In this story, I envision a furry. My character is an anthropomorphic horse. He's a member of a small but growing population of a subspecies that resulted from an ill-fated attempt to prolong the lifespan of horses by injecting them with human DNA while they were still in the womb.

As you would expect, the result was a smaller humanoid with a horse's head atop the upper body of a human, and their lower half was the hind end of a powerfully built equine. They had human intelligence, an upright gait, and of course they could talk. Naturally, they quickly became accepted into the human population. However, inter-species marriage and procreation between humans and anthro horses was frowned upon, but it wasn't illegal.

While some anthros became successful, highly skilled, highly paid professionals, most provided employers with a large pool of anthropomorphic laborers. The sports entertainment industry also benefited, as they were able to double their portfolio of sports performed by horses. And so it was inevitable that it would become acceptable and legal to breed them, although breeding was referred to as planned population expansion.

~~~

Alright, so get the picture. Theodore Harvester had a distinguished career as an anthropomorphic race horse. He then worked for years as the stud on Bareback Farm. Now he's retired to live out his years as a private citizen on his five acres of land designed to resemble a small horse farm. It's complete with a house shaped like a barn, a one acre lake, and two acres of pasture land. There's also a dirt track built around the perimeter of the property which he uses for running.

~

Mr. Ted had just walked into his kitchen after his early morning run. Ting-a-ling went the chime on his phone. "Who would be calling me this time of the morning," he asked to no-one, being that he lived alone. He considered checking his messages to see who might have called, but he thought better of it and continued toward his shower. If there was anything he enjoyed more than working up a sweat during his run, it was the rubdown and shower waiting for him when he was done. Therefore whoever it was that called him would have to wait.

Moments later he stood in front of a mirror buck naked checking himself out. He looked at his right profile, then turned to his left. His handsome horse face showed no signs of aging. After he'd admired his good looks for a moment or two, he inspected his coat of chestnut colored hair still gleaming with his sweat. A lifetime of running had produced a physique that still looked tight and fit.

It was his body's ability to run like the wind that had been his ticket off the small farm he grew up on. He became a champion anthro race horse, winning lots of money for his benefactors and a decent living for himself. But it was the light pink colored cock, sheathed in the dark folds of skin which delivered the prized semen from the impressive pair of nuts dangling between his legs that had earned him fame and fortune.

He used his cock to inject his potent seed into the womb of anthropomorphic mares, who were hoping to produce a fold in the image of Mr. Ted. It'd been a dream job and a fitting reward for all the money and pleasure he gifted to many when he raced. But like all good things it had to come to an end. For sure he had more good years of working as a stud and fucking for profit left in him, but he'd hung up his cock.

~

Once he was satisfied with the image he saw in the mirror, he took a long warm shower. No sooner than he'd stepped out, his First Call ringtone blared. He looked at the screen to see who was calling, while being careful not to drip water on his phone. When he saw that it was Katie, his cock began to thicken. A moment later, his First Call ringtone blared again. "Hello Katie" Ted answered warmly. "I'm just out of the shower. I need to dry myself and brush my coat. I'll call you back in a half hour." He hung up the phone without giving Katherine 'Katie' Graham a chance to speak. It probably didn't matter anyway, since she'd instantly gone into a desire induced haze as soon as he said he was naked. Technically he'd said he was just out of the shower, but in her mind's eye he was naked.

Katie had been the doctor who worked for Ted's breeder. It'd been her job to see to the health and well-being of Ted and the anthro women he mounted. Being that anthropomorphics possessed human intelligence their mating was as safe and gentle as any humans fucking. But some in the human population sought to create a distinction between the two species, by suggesting that anthro males might lose control of themselves while mating.

So as a result not only had Katie witnessed every coupling by Ted while he worked on Bareback Farm, she also accompanied him when his services were hired out to other anthro horse concerns. In all, she spent the last ten years getting to know Ted, as well as watch him sink that delicious looking ten inch cock of his, into the folds of anthropomorphic women. She'd also soaked every pair of panties that she owned while she watched him fuck.

~

Ted had waited a half hour beyond the half hour he'd told Katie it'd be before he'd call her back. He procrastinated as long as he could before calling her, because he didn't want to say yes to the request he knew was coming. He knew it'd be nearly impossible to say no to her. If he were honest, the real reason he was trying to avoid her was because he wanted her, and being around her was torture. So many days he plowed the wanton wet slits of anthropomorphic females while fantasizing about Katie. But he was a professional and approaching someone he'd have to work with so intimately seemed wrong. And now after all the years of being friends, how would she react if he suddenly made a move on her? He had too much affection and respect for her to ever take that chance, so he kept his feelings to himself.

~

Katie answered her phone on the second ring. In her mind, answering on the first ring would have exposed how desperately she wanted to hear his voice. "Hello Ted," she said pleasantly. "I'm so sorry for calling you so early, being that you're retired and all." Then she added a giggle.

"No, please don't be sorry. It's always great to hear from you at anytime. As long as you remember that I'm retired," replied Ted, lightheartedly. "And I may be retired but I'm still up at the crack of dawn, ready to attack the day."

Katie swallowed hard and her breathing became ragged when he said he was up. She immediately thought of Ted's horse cock, and how obsessed she was with it. "What a whore I am for Ted," she thought. She chuckled daintily in an effort to release the sexual tension she felt before she shared her reason for calling him. "As you may or may not know, I joined the Friends of Equines auxiliary recently. Our Co-Chair Gracie Allen, asked me to find a celebrity guest to appear at our cocktail party and fundraiser today at Red Roof Farm. Perhaps you could shake some hands and give our members and donors an opportunity to meet one of their heroes. I hope you'll do it for me."

Then she paused for a second before she asked for one more favor. "Oh, and um, it'd be super if you could wear an outfit like you use to race in; shirt, britches, ascot, the works. I'll see you there around four p m," she said in a voice so sweet and sexy, Ted's cock started leaking pre.

"Your wish is my command," replied Ted jovially, although he knew Gracie had put her up to it, he was weak for her.

Since his retirement Ted had become a favored celebrity guest at luncheons, cocktail parties, and banquets held by the well heeled wives of the owners of the local thoroughbred racing industry. As soon as Katie asked him to dress like that, he knew he'd be eye candy for the assembled group. When he attended these kinds of events there were usually ladies there who wanted to fuck him. He enjoyed the attention, and occasionally he'd accept a proposition from a neglected wife, and gift her with a good fucking by Mr. Ted.

So when he got dressed, he decided to accentuate the obvious a bit by wearing boxers instead of tucking his manhood away discreetly in a pair of briefs.

~

Later that day at Red Roof Farm, the ladies of the Friends of Equines auxiliary and their invited guests were seated under a tent setup near the stables, where the full-blooded horses are housed.

Gracie and Belle were the co-chairs of the ladies auxiliary to the Equine Owners group their husbands belonged to. They were the pampered wives of wealthy business owners and pillars of the community. They belonged to several such organizations dedicated to improving the lives of less fortunate humans, plants and animals. It just so happened that the dozen or so women in this group had an affinity for anthro horsemen. Their size of their cocks were legendary, and what better way for women at the top of the social ladder such as these ladies were, to have unquestioned access to the horsemen they secretly desired.

Due to an unforeseen vehicle pileup that backed up traffic, Ted strode into the tent right about the time everyone had been seated for dinner. By that time the ladies in the auxiliary and their guests had toured the stable, where they made adoring noises each time they were introduced to one of the three horses they'd be raising money for. They then returned to the tent, where the white jacketed wait staff made up of anthro horsemen, had served the well heeled ladies a cocktail or three, thereby lowering their inhibitions. So when Ted walked past their tables toward where Gracie and Belle were seated, all eyes were on the sinfully obvious bulge down the right leg of his stretchy racing pants.

Gracie and Belle couldn't stifle their joyful grins as they eyed the crotch of their honored guest. They stared at the clearly visible ridge that bordered the flat crown of his horse cock before he sat down next to Katie.

After daintily dabbing at the beads of sweat that had formed on their faces, Gracie and Belle smiled knowingly at each other. Across the table from them Ted was consuming a large bowl of carrots, apples, cubes, and pellets.

A few minutes later, Gracie, the wife of the owner of Bareback Farm took to the podium and lightly tapped a spoon against a glass. "Attention please ladies, it's time for our fundraiser auction. It just occurred to me that the most valuable item our auxiliary could offer today is a date with Mr. Ted. Now Ted, before you answer, may I remind you just how much it would mean to those three horses if our auxiliary could exceed our pledge to them." Her accompanying smile was warm enough to melt an iceberg.

Ted's face was expressionless, though he was shocked and surprised by what he'd heard, he didn't want to embarrass Gracie by showing it. She was the wife of George Berns, the owner of Bareback Farms, and she'd always treated Ted well. So he decided to suck it up and take one for the team, so to speak.

Gracie continued to inform the crowd of how the auction would go down. "As is our custom whatever someone bids will be considered a donation regardless of who ends up being the high bidder. And now without further adieu, I give you Belle."

Belle had a radiant smile on her face as she exchanged places with Gracie. "Hello ladies. First of all I want to thank you in advance for your generosity, on behalf of the three horses you met earlier who's lives you're about to make better. "And now let's have our opening bid for a dinner date with Mr. Ted, provided your husband approves of course." She added with a giggle.

He kept his eyes glued to Belle as she accepted bid after bid. To his surprise, after each woman bid another would outbid her. He had no idea a date with him would be so popular. In spite of having been put on the auction block under dubious circumstances, the way they'd stared at his cock had him intrigued by the possibilities of what spending the evening with one of these women might produce. Then a most unexpected thing happened when Belle said, "Going once to Missy for a bid of seven hundred and fifty dollars; going twice to Missy."

It was at that moment that Katie squeezed Ted's hand before raising her other hand to signal eight hundred dollars. She knew she'd been duped by Gracie and Belle, who figured it, was better to ask for forgiveness than permission when they decided to put Ted up for auction. Certainly a gentleman like Ted wouldn't turn them down after the fact. Katie sought to save Ted from his fate by winning the bid for him, but amazingly the bidding didn't stop until both women had reached the maximum allowed bid of one thousand dollars.

Belle's smile was absolutely radiant. "We have a tie," she exclaimed. "According to our by-laws, this calls for both ladies bidding to be awarded a date with Mr. Ted, if he is agreeable to it of course."Ted, what do you say to dinner, or dancing, or a show? All of which have been donated to us of course?"

"No pressure," she added.

And so Ted entered Missy's name to his calendar on the upcoming Saturday, and he put Katie down for the following weekend.

After the party, on the ride back to his, Katie called him to apologize profusely. She assured him she had no idea Gracie, Belle, and Missy, had that scheme in mind. She even offered to release him from having to take her on a date, but he wouldn't hear of it.

~~~

Promptly at seven thirty p m Saturday evening Missy's husband pulled his luxury sedan onto Ted's 300 feet long driveway, delivering Missy to him for their date.

Ted met them at their car, reaching for Missy's husband Jim's hand. "It's so good to see you again, Jim," said Ted as the two men shared a handshake.

"I can't thank you enough for the offspring you sired for the um, horsewomen in my employ," said Jim awkwardly.

"You're quite welcome, Jim," responded Ted dispassionately.

"Well, right then," said Jim, walking around the car to open Missy's door.

She'd been amused as she sat there watching her wealthy septuagenarian husband, attempt to make small-talk with the anthro horseman. He'd failed miserably at hiding his discomfort with handing his fifty year old trophy wife over for the evening, to a man famous for his prowess with his cock.

Ted stood a couple of feet behind Jim as he opened the car door for his wife, who was wearing the classic little black dress. When she looked up at the two men, her face was glowing from the happy anticipation of spending the evening with the famous Mr. Ted.

She flashed a toothy grin, then wrinkled her perfect nose at Ted, before spreading her toned slender legs slightly, as she swung them out of the car in a feigned attempt at modesty.

Ted subtly looked at the dark patch of curly hair between her creamy white thighs and flashed her a knowing smile.

She was about ten years older than himself, Ted guessed. Her small bust fit her slim body that she obviously kept in great shape. But it was her jet black hair, blue eyes, and pouty red lips that made her irresistible.

Jim held her hand as she stood up, then presented it to Ted. "Enjoy your dinner. I'll meet the two of you back here at eleven," he said.

"And thank you Ted for your generous gift to Missy's little group's charity."

~

During the drive from Ted's home she sat with her upper body turned in his direction. She hadn't stopped smiling at him since they left her husband. Her legs were crossed and her dress had slid up to mid-thigh. She talked with her hands as well as her mouth, alternately touching his arm and his leg. Ted had glanced down at his crotch several times, when the tips of Missy's fingers came perilously close to the bulge of his cock. He was sure she'd seen it lying on the inner side of his right thigh.

With the windows closed, Ted's enhanced equine sense of smell had scented her womanly musk that verified her arousal.

A half hour after the left his house, Ted escorted Missy to their table at his favorite restaurant. As he walked a step behind her with his tail swishing from side to side, he couldn't keep from staring at the magnificent ass on the slender woman.

They sat on opposite sides of a table that was covered by a snow white tablecloth. No sooner than the sat down, he felt her toes slide under the hem of his trousers. She then teased him while they carried on a normal conversation, as far as the people sitting around them knew. As she consumed more wine along with her meal, she divulged the names of all the wealthy wives in her auxiliary, who were curious about the cock of the great stud, Mr. Ted. By the time they'd eaten their entree, Missy had been rubbing his cock with her foot off and on for the past half hour. At nine thirty she signaled their server to fetch the bill. "Don't you dare," Missy cooed as she took it from the server before Ted could grab it. "The ladies in our auxiliary will have my head if I allow you to pay."

~

Missy continued to loosen up during the drive back to Ted's house. Now her body was positioned so she was facing him, and her dress was bunched up and only covering her crotch. Her fingers were no longer tentatively touching his thigh; instead she had a handful of cock. "Oh my god, you're huge," she said, the first time she gripped it. "Those anthro women you fucked are lucky," she said. Her coarse language surprised Ted a little, and also made her a tad more interesting.

"Before our date is over, will you take me into the meadow and fuck me like I'm a horsewoman?" she asked. "I want you to sink that big cock of yours so deep into me; I feel it in my throat."

Now she had his attention. Ted pondered her request for a moment before he said, "Missy I have the perfect place to take you to make you feel like you're a real mare."

When they arrived back at his farm, he grabbed a towel, then took her by the hand and led her across the pasture toward the lake. When they reached a small grove of trees, he stopped, then told her to bend over and brace herself against a stump. Now she was presenting herself to him the way a mare would.

She was so excited she started to tremble, when she felt him lift her dress then heard him undo his buckle. It was dark outside, but the light of the moon provided enough illumination for her to see Ted's massive horse cock when she looked over her shoulder. She gasped when she saw it. She was used to Jim's cock, which was about half the size of Ted's in both length and girth. She'd never had a cock anywhere near that size inside her, and she doubted it would fit. So even as wet as she was, when Ted mounted her and placed the head of his cock at her opening, she wasn't surprised when it wouldn't give at all. A minute or two of pushing only got the head partly in, but she felt like she was being split in two, so she asked him to be still for a moment.

After taking several deep breaths she started to move her hips, while pushing back and wiggling her ass trying to get more of him in. They kept working at it and working at it for a few more minutes, when the head finally went into her with a sucking sound; it felt like she'd lost her virginity for the second time. The sensation took her voice away for a moment, and her body stiffened as she reached behind herself to stop Ted from pushing deeper. She was almost delirious from a mixture of pain and pleasure, but she was determined to let him fuck her. Ted had had the same thing happen with many human women before her, so he knew to fuck her slowly with short powerful thrusts. She'd started her orgasm as soon as he got the head in. She kept coming and coming each time he pushed in, it's girth causing a delicious stretch, and when he withdrew her inner lips clung to his thick shaft. He was only able to get about eight inches of it in her when he bottomed out, and she was filled to capacity.

12