Mr. Todd Davis Surrenders

Story Info
Todd surrenders to student.
6.4k words
4.46
35.7k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd Davis was a 22 year old man living in a small town in Washington State. He graduated from a local college with a degree in physical education, specializing in baseball. He played college baseball and was fortunate enough to land a coaching position after he was hired as the new physical education teacher.

After college, Todd chose to stay local, finding a job at East Lakeside High School, in a small town a few hours from his college. After moving to his new town, he had the weekend before school started, so he took time to set his up new home.

One Friday night, Todd stayed in and enjoying a glass of bourbon as he wasn't very social. Todd great up an only child and lost his parents at a young age. Due to this, he was sent with a foster mother, who controlled his every move, to include girlfriends. As his foster mother was strict, he wasn't allowed girls in the house or even to date.

Therefore, he resorted to online activities, ultimately learning about sexual activities from others online. Todd had an addiction to the internet, even engaging in a few relationships. He learned about many lifestyles such as cuckolding, BDSM, chastity, and SPH. His online research and talks with other is when he realized he was smaller, measuring 1.5" limp and 3.5" erect.

Todd was gazing the internet when he saw someone in a nearby town. He didn't use his real name and had the screen name of smallcockteacher.

Todd found a girl names Paige, whose profile pictures were beautiful. Paige had black hair, bright blue under layer highlights, big blue eyes, with a light complexion. Paige was 19 years old according to her profile, working at the bare skin tanning salon.

Todd noticed Paige was currently online and initiated contact, "Hi Miss Paige, I'm Todd." Todd waited for a response for a moment, but she never responded. He walked to the kitchen and poured another drink before returning to his computer.

He sat down seeing a message from Paige on his screen. "Hi Todd, nice to meet you!" She wrote.

He read the message hoping this turn into a nice masterbation session. "I see you work at a salon. I'm guessing from your pictures you get to tan for free?" He wrote back.

Moments later Paige responded, "I do! It is nice to have workplace benefits. So, what do you teach, Mr. Small cock?" With a wink face.

Todd read the message feeling his cock twitch in his shorts. He loved hearing that he had a small cock as it was one of his fetishes. "I am a high school physical education teacher Miss Paige," he wrote back.

Paige sent a message back, "I like your screen name! Although, it makes me wonder of it is really true, or if it is just something that you have a fetish for and wish you were small." She wrote.

Todd was flattered that someone would be interested in his penis size, especially a gorgeous woman like Paige. Normally, he wouldn't believe anyone, but it intrigued him that they were located so close to one another. He thought about sending her a picture to prove he was truly that small, but didn't want to scare or offend her. Instead, he responded back to her, "Yes Miss Paige, it really is small. At least that's what I have been told."

Todd saw a message come across his screen from Paige, "Well, a lot of guys misjudge their size. It can't be that small!" She said back to him.

Todd wrote back, "Well I'm only 3.5" hard Miss Paige. It truly is that small." Todd pulled short down to his ankles thinking they would start talking more dirty, hoping to cum soon. His cock was hard as he dropped his right hand down and started to rub it when Paige sent a message back.

"Hmmm. Well, if you say so. You're probably lying to me hoping I'll send you a nude picture." He read the message wondering how she could be so smart, but not believe him who in there right mind would lie about having a small cock. He thought to himself, "I'll show her!" As he took a picture of his cock, loaded it up and sent it to her.

He waited a moment and saw Paige responded back to him, "You know it's easy to get a close up picture of a tiny penis on the internet. I'm sorry, but I'm not into games. I thought you were going to be different, but you're just like the rest!" Todd saw the message seeing what she wrote and it angered him. "How could she think I was lying," he thought to himself. Screw it, I'll show her what she is missing. Todd went to his computer file where his pictures were found. He picked one with his penis erect just after cumming. His cock was standing erect and he held a ruler next to it using the reverse camera option for a selfie so it showed his face, body, and cock. He uploaded the photo and sent it to her, "Here you go. I can't believe you thought I was lying, but this is just to show you I wasn't. Not that I have to prove myself." Todd logged off his computer and hung out watching TV the rest of the night.

The next morning Todd drove to the school to set his office to add his own touch. He also needed to inventory supplies to ensure there were enough for all the students. He walked into the gym seeing it was packed when he remembered today was cheerleading tryouts. He couldn't believe there were so many girls who wanted to be a cheerleader, but he out his head down and strolled to his office.

As he walked through the gym, Todd didn't look around to see any of the girls trying out. Unfortunately for Todd, Paige was the cheerleading captain. She sat at the desk when she saw Todd walk through the gym. Paige lowered herself to keep from being seen and grinned as she saw Todd stroll across the floor.

Paige sat at her chair thinking about last night's conversation. She wondered what she could do with the pictures she had of her new gym teacher. He had no idea he was messaging one of his students. She pondered the idea of never talking to him again, but thought of how she could use it to her advantage. Todd, you are going to submit to me she said to herself as she finished with tryouts.

Todd set up his office placing his alma mater banners on the wall along with several of his favorite baseball players. It took him an hour when he finally finished and left for home. He walked out through the gym, noticing the gym was clear and cheerleading tryouts had finished. He walked to his truck, oblivious that Paige was a student and had followed him.

Paige drove her car, following behind Todd as he drove to his house. She decided to drive past to make it appear she wasn't following him. She parked down the street watching Todd exit his truck and enter the house. Oh Todd, now I know where you work and live she said to herself with a devilish grin on her face as she drove away.

Todd spent the rest of the day relaxing at home. He checked to see if he received anything from Paige and sure enough he saw an email icon. He clicked the email icon seeing there was an email from Paige:

"Tiny cock teacher,

I never meant to upset you. I have met many people on here who claim to be someone other than they pose to be. I love your photo! Your cock is so cute and little. I actually masterbated to your photo last night. Anyways, I hope to talk soon!

XOXO,

Miss Paige."

Todd read the email no longer upset. How could he be upset when he hadn't met this hot girl. He hit the reply to send Paige an email back:

"Miss Paige,

I didn't mean to come off as rude. I really have nothing to be upset about as we just started talking and who knows the likelihood of meeting. Either way, I appreciate it and glad my photo gets you aroused. It seems small cocks really excited you so here is another for you tonight. I would love to see you as well Miss Paige!!

Signed,

Tiny cock teacher."

Todd opened the file to his computer looking at all the photos. He had a picture of him in college when he wore panties during games as it helped hold his penis together better since he was so small. He was sitting on the benches in the locker room with a white pair of panties with pink hearts down to his thighs. His penis was limp and just over an inch big, his pubic hair shaved as it usually is. He double clicked the picture attaching it and sent the email before logging off his computer for the night.

The next day Todd woke up with a raging erection, just like every morning. He dreamt about Paige last night. He met up with her at a restaurant, eating dinner before returning to his house where she teased him about having a small cock, forcing him to cum in her hand.

Todd stood up, walked over to his computer to check his account. He signed in and noticed there was an email. He clicked on the icon noticing an email from Paige. He opened the email which she wrote:

"Tiny cock teach,

I loved your limp cock. It is so adorable and I came so hard to it again last night. You are a naughty teacher, but it's so cute to see you, especially in pa ties!! I touched my pussy thinking what it would feel like being inside of me. I have attached a couple photos of myself for you since you wanted to see me naked wink wink.

Signed,

Miss Paige."

I clicked the attachment and up popped a picture of Paige. It was a selfie of her. She stood naked in a bathroom, her jet black shiny hair with blue under highlights. She was standing next to a sink, with her hand on her hip, cute heart belly button ring, sexy light tanned skin with zero tan lines. Her waist was small with sexy wider hips gave her an hourglass figure. Her breasts looked to be a C cup, small half dollar size areolas with small sexy hard nipples. Todd could see her sexy waxed or shaved pussy, believing he saw a clit piercing.

Todd pulled his shorts down, exposing his small hard cock. He grabbed his cock and started stroking to this young hot girl. He used his left hand and opened the next attachment. His mouth dropped as Paige was sitting in front of a tall mirror in her bedroom. She was naked, sitting in her butt with her legs spread. She had no hair and it was completely waxed, plump, firm, and rounded outer labia. Her pussy was slightly opened revealing her inner pussy which was moist and light pink. He confirmed what he saw in the first picture as she had a silver vertical clit hood ring with a pink rose just above her clit.

Todd stroked his cock vigorously staring deep at her beautifully shaped body. In a matter of 15 seconds, his breathing labored as he felt his testicles tighten. He felt the cum rise through his shaft as he grunted looking at her. His cum shot through his shaft and rope after rope covered his stomach.

Todd cleaned himself off with a washcloth before sitting back down at his computer. He hit the reply icon to write back to Paige:

"Miss Paige,

Your body is absolutely perfect. You are an amazing woman and I loved looking at you while stroking my cock. I came so hard looking at your perfectly shaped breasts and small nipples, wishing I could smell and taste your sweet pussy. Thank you so much for sharing your body!

Signed,

Tiny cock teach."

Todd sent the email off and logged off his computer and jumped in the shower. He lathered up his body thinking about Paige. He felt so lucky to meet a woman so beautiful and sexy, especially since she likes his small cock. He washed his body as his cock hardened yet again. He wanted so bad to cum, but held off as he just released his cum moments ago.

After his shower, he lounged around the house to prepare for the next day. He had 6 classes to prepare for so he took the time to get ready for his first day of school.

Later that day, Todd checked his email hoping and praying he'd received a response from his muse. He opened the website, but unfortunately, there was nothing. Todd sulked in his chair, disappointed he hadn't heard back from Paige. He opened an email icon to send an email:

"Miss Paige,

I can't stop thinking about you, it's driving me crazy. I have masterbated to your pictures and all I see no matter where I go is your beautiful face, breasts, and pussy. God, I am obsessed Ma'am! I really hope to hear from you soon!

Tiny cock teach."

Todd closed his computer, he decided to leave his house to get his mind off of Paige. He loved thinking about her, but now he was a obsessing so much, he only wanted to be at his computer. He left the house to go to the school, unbeknownst to him, Paige had been outside he house watching his every moveand ultimately followed him.

He arrived at his school to use the gym to work out. Since it was a Sunday, Todd took his shirt off, wearing only his college baseball shorts, he started a workout. He placed earbuds in his ears, hopped on the treadmill and ran.

Paige lurked behind him standing at the door watching from a distance. She stood there hiding as Todd ran non-stop. She watched as his body began to perspirate, dripping down his upper body. She wore a summer dress watching her soon to be teacher run half naked in the gym. She lowered her hand below her waist under the hem of her dress, past her bare pubic mound, found her enlarged clit and she shivered as she touched her pussy. Paige massaged her clit, biting her lip trying to keep her eyes on her target. She leaned against the door, legs buckling lightly as she moved her middle finger between her pussy lips, moving back and forth. Her finger now wet, inserted into her pussy and rhythmically pushed in and out of her soft, moist pussy. She concentrated on pulsing her finger in and out while she watched Todd run. Her nipples pushed out pressing against the soft material of her dress as her orgasm built. She took her finger out and furiously rubbed her clit, lifting her left hand up, pinching her nipples. She rubbed faster, pinching her nipples as she closed her mouth and gritted her teeth while her body shook as she exploded in orgasm.

Paige slowly rubbed her clit as her breathing slowed recovering from her orgasm. She took her hand, lifted it to her mouth and sucked the wet sweet juices off her finger. Paige slowly and quietly closed the door, leaving Todd to finish his workout, while she went to his office.

Todd finished his workout, using the shower in the boys locker room before heading home. He arrived home fresh from a workout, but all he could think about was Paige. He ran to his computer, logging on to see if she had written back. Surprisingly, she did.

Todd clicked the email icon and read her email:

"Tiny cock teach,

I'm happy to hear I am all you can think about. That makes me happy. I'm glad you came to my body, it makes me excited to know that I have that effect on you. Here is my number, send me a picture each period, and I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow! I can't wait to see your cute lil cock in panties.

Signed,

Miss Paige."

Todd's heart raced when he read the email. He didn't know whether to be excited or scared, but he didn't want to disappoint his knew muse. She was perfect and he wanted her more than anything in the world. Todd walked to his dresser, pulled out the white panties with hearts, placing them at the foot of his bed. He made the decision to please her believing no one would know what was under his gym pants.

Todd woke up the next morning at 6:30. He jumped in the shower, remembering the email from Paige, thinking how his cock would feel in panties. It excited him as he lathered his body seeing his cock had grown. He lathered his penis with soap, stroking slowly while thinking about seeing Paige's pussy. He sped up, braced himself against the shower wall picturing Paige's perfect small nipples and pussy. He stroked harder as he thought about Paige. Todd used the road for lubrication as he bucked his hips forward, his legs shook as he exploded in orgasm spurting his cum down the drain.

Todd groomed his body like usual, shaving his pubic and butt. He exited the shower padding himself dry before applying lotion to keep smooth. He walked to his bedroom, grabbing the panties, sliding them up his legs. He secured his penis inside seeing there wasn't much of a bulge at all. He stood there feeling the soft panty material against his butt and penis, loving the feeling it gave. He walked to his drawer, grabbing his school logo 'Wolves' black with blue side stripe athletic pants. He threw on a similar shirt before leaving his house for school.

Todd arrived at school at 7:30 as he had a staff meeting prior to the start of the year. He met with the staff, introducing himself to numerous teachers, including his baseball staff.

After the meeting, Todd returned to his office in the boys locker room awaiting the start of school, finding the locker room was empty. He walked to the shower room where the mirrors we're, pulling his pants down exposing his panties and took a picture. He pulled his pants up, walked back to his office and sent the text to the number Paige provided. Once he hit send, he felt uneasy, yet excited as he'd never shared so much about his personal life, let alone so many personal pictures with anyone.

Paige was walking to class when her phone vibrated. She pulled her phone out seeing a text message from the name baby cock teach. Her stomach filled with butterflies and excitement, she walked into the girls bathroom ensuring she was alone. She opened the message seeing a picture from Todd standing in the boys locker room. She recognized it as the boys as she had a few sexual encouters there before. Todd stood with his pants at his knees, his cute little body wearing the white panties with pink hearts. She used her fingers to blow up the image on her phone and barely saw a bulge, which sent shivers down her spine and a jolt of sexual excitement to her pussy.

Paige stood in the bathroom excited about Todd, she looked in the mirror. She stood there examining herself dressed in her mint and white vertical striped spaghetti strap summer dress, with half dollar size button up in the front. She loved her new dress, it accentuated her lovely ample breasts. Paige lifted her dress revealing her mint and black plaid lace v string. She lowered her hand over her panty lightly rubbing her bare pussy thinking about what she could get Todd to do.

The bell rang and first period began. Todd enjoyed his first day as he set up an obstacle course, run, and other exercises to find and observe everyones athletic abilities. The end of the period came and students filed into the locker rooms to change. Todd walked into his office, sat down waiting for the boys to leave. Once the locker room cleared out, he lowered his pants showing his panties. He lowered the waistband of the panties underneath his scrotum revealing his penis and small cranberry size tesitcles. He used his phone, taking a picture and sending it to Paige. Todd continued this pattern sending a total of 5 photograhs. The next three were him with his finger and thumb holding his penis, a pink eraser measuring longer than his flaccid penis, and his penis erect with the universal small penis symbol.

6th period began and Todd waited in the gym. All the students changed into gym attire and flooded the gym. Todd began taking attendance going down the list of names slowly in an effort to identify each student. Todd called, "Paige Summers," he looked up waiting for a response.

Paige grinned, stood up raising her hand, "present," making sure Todd saw her. Todd's face did a double take as he realized the Paige Summers was in fact Miss Paige. He sat staring her her with a blank stare when he realized his fate. There was a moment of silence where you could hear a pin drop before Todd moved on down the list.

Todd finished taking attendance and addressed his class, "Ok class! I have set up an number of stations to gauge everyone's athletic abilities which will help with grading throughout the year. Please give it your best effort. Alright, let's head out to begin!"

Todd sat waiting for the class to leave before moving from his spot. As the class started filing out, he looked over at Paige seeing she was talking to a few girls before she motioned them to go outside. She walked over to Todd, smiling wickedly at him.

12