Mr. Universe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her face to the side and Logan watched as she forced the dildo into her wanting mouth. She needed it lubed up enough to allow the toy to gain access to her sweet ass without resistance. She kept flexing her rosebud and it looked like it was winking at him. Once she was satisfied with the amount of spit on the dildo,she put the head of it on her ass and applied pressure. It might not have been enough grease as her face cringed and her eyes winced. Her mouth was open and it looked like she was saying "Ah", but not in a pleasant kind of way.

After a little nudging she was able to jam the first two inches into her ass. Her face immediately changed to one of satisfaction. She smiled and tried to look behind her as to marvel at her work. Logan bet she secretly wished a mirror was there so she could gaze at her accomplishment and watch her toys invade her naughty parts. She then took a hearty grip on her toy and plunged it deeper into her ass. He could see the skin around her pucker hole stretch as the toy was immersed almost as deep as it would go. The same stretch was tested on her pussy. Her pussy lips hugged the circular shaped vibrator and the stretch was amplified by the wide toy that was placed so deep in her ass.

She started to push the toy in and out of her ass. It was incredibly sexy to watch her asshole accept and release the dildo so readily. The water was crashing into her body and running down her lower back. Her body was turning slightly red from the massive amount of heat from the water and steam that was flooding the shower room and creeping into the locker room.

It didn't take long, but Jessica was already starting to exhibit obvious signs that she was going to cum a second time. Her breathing was heavy and direct, her moans loud and frequent, plus her body was quivering with excitement. It was only going to be a matter of moments.

"What is going on here!"

Logan's heart nearly jumped out to the ceiling. The sound was coming from his immediate right. He turned to look and saw Ms. Turner, a teacher who entered the locker room and was approaching Jessica with haste.

Jessica's eyes were as wide as deer in headlights. She was already trying to stand up and remove the toys from her body.

"No, no, no. You will leave them in there for the moment and explain yourself!"

Jessica was obviously in complete shock. She had no idea what to do or say. Here she was, fully nude, with a large dildo in her ass, a vibrator in her pussy. Ms. Turner had already walked to the shower control system and shut off the water. Jessica stared blankly into Ms. Turners glaring eyes.

Logan was very unsure what to do at this moment. He felt at unease and wanted to split, but he feared that he would be heard. Instead he stayed completely motionless. Luckily Ms. Turner did not turn on another light so if any of them looked over their vision would be impaired.

With the water no longer running there was a constant hum buzzing from Jessica's pussy. The vibrator was still on and it was excessively loud with the only competing sounds of Ms. Turner tapping her shoes and the slurping sound of the water being drained from the floor. It was clear she was waiting for an answer. Ms. Turner huffed an annoyed sigh and then spoke to no one in particular.

"My dear girl!"

Jessica watched in horror as Ms. Turner walked over behind Jessica, placed one hand on Jessica's back to keep her still while her thumb and index finger grasped at Jessica's pussy to capture the buzzing vibrator. Ms. Turner removed the toy from from her wet hole and was holding it at a distance, almost like it was infected. Jessica's juices were all over the vibrator and some dripped out of her pussy onto the chair.

"Nnnggg" moaned Jessica as the toy was taken out of her. Logan couldn't help but think how empty she must feel after being so full.

Ms. Turner turned off the vibrator and looked right at Jessica. She wanted a response, and quickly. Jessica however looked like a lost puppy. She was exposed and unsure on how to adequately respond.

"My dear girl! A response from you is crucial!"

Ms. Turner spanked Jessica right on the ass after finishing the last syllable. Her cheeks made a small wave and the dildo lodged in her ass swayed a little.

"Ms. Turner!" Jessica yelled seemingly embarrassed. Her face was red and her eyes watery.

"Well finally! The girl with a fake cock in her ass speaks." Ms. Turner snapped back

"Ms. Turner." Jessica let the "er" linger a bit. Any confidence that Jessica would be able to muster to salvage the situation had left.

"This sort of behavior should be limited to a private shower my dear. Anyone could have been here watching you. Enjoying this show of yours."

Logan almost chocked on that last statement, but was able to stifle the urge.

Jessica made no attempt to speak so the teacher continued.

"Unless you this display of public eroticism excites you." Ms. Turner looked directly into the eyes where she saw Jessica's pleading expression.

Jessica's head bobbed down in shame.

"Now, now dear" Ms. Turner cooed as she started to caress Jessica's hair.

This was all so strange Logan thought to himself. Here was a student girl, in her very early twenties, naked, and has been recently caught playing with herself in the women showers. A teacher catches her and instead of covering up her body, she keeps her in the exact position she found her. Ms. Turner had some unusual motives that Logan was only beginning to understand.

"What do you suggest we do now?"

The question was quite brilliant. It put all the responsibility on Ms. Turner on how the next few moments would proceed. Ms. Turner smiled at the evident attempt to put her behind the wheels. She proceeded as all of this was by design.

"Well my dear I seemed to have prematurely ceased your orgasm with my unexpected entry into the shower room. We should continue your erotic behavior and fully satisfy your hunger to climax. However, I noticed I am way over dressed - help me undress?"

Logan almost couldn't believe what was happening. Ms. Turner was trying to seduce Jessica, only Jessica seemed unsure of herself. She started shaking her head a little, clearly uncomfortable with the entire situation.

"I think I would just like to put my clothes back on and go to my room now." Jessica pleaded

Ms. Turner nipped any uncertainty in the bud.

"We could do that if you so wish Jessica, but that would require me to file a full report on what transpired here. I would be obligated to explain in abundant detail Jessica. From a fake cock being rooted into your asshole to hearing loud moans from down the hallway. It would be very embarrassing for me to have to describe the smells that were present.

Ms. Turner offered a no sympathy look while delivering that last statement and Jessica's expression was a pout face. She clearly was in way over her head with negotiating with Ms. Turner. Logan watched in pure bliss as the matter developed more.

"Other teachers would become aware, your friends would know, your parents would find out and this might even escalate to the school board." Ms. Turner affirmed placing the final nail directly into it's target.

"No Ms. Turner. What must I do." Jessica accepted in defeat.

"Remove the toy out of your ass and undress me" Ms. Turner demanded.

Jessica huffed from the request and started to take the toy out her tight hole, but Ms. Turner declared an appeal.

"I will have none of that missy! I am offering you a chance to redeem this situation and you ungratefully show your annoyance toward me. You will not remove the fake cock, but instead insert it all the way until it is completely in your ass!"

"But Ms. Turn." Jessica started to voice her concern and was immediately curbed by Ms. Turners stare. It screamed "how dare you" and Jessica's tongue retreated back into her mouth. She then turned her neck to glance at her ass while she took hold of the dildo and begun to push it deeper. Luckily it was not extremely long, but a solid six inches or so. Logan wondered if it was dangerous for Ms. Turner to have Jessica keep the entire sex toy in her ass. Could it get stuck?

Jessica made some funny faces while attempting to stick the entire dildo in her ass, but somehow she had managed. Logan's cock jumped at the sexy sight of Jessica's hole swallowing the toy. He imagined if she would be able to take all of him, but his thoughts dispersed as he wanted to focus on the events being performed in front of him.

Once Jessica accomplished what was asked of her, she was told to stand and undress Ms. Turner.

Logan watched in awe as Jessica stood up. He started to pay attention to how attractive Ms. Turner was., and he was sure this act was making her hotter than she already was. Ms. Turner was taller than Jessica and bleach blonde. She sported sexy glasses and a casual dark blue blouse that was very low cut. The combination of her bra and blouse exaggerated her breast size substantially. Her long legs and apple ass were enveloped in skin tight yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination.. You could almost make out her ass cheeks because the fabric was so thin.

Ms. Turner was in her early thirties, but her body was taken care of. She didn't have the type of face that would allow her to pass for an earlier age, but she made up for that by keeping fit. Running must have been her exercise of choice because Jessica started by taking off Ms. Turners yoga pants and her legs were well maintained with sexy muscle definition. The top of her thighs right above her ass had a creamy look that melted into the back of her knees. The muscles in her thighs were clearly visible when she started to stabilize herself, holding her balance in check as she lifted one leg at a time to allow the pants to be completely removed.

With the pants gone her panties and top were all that remained. The shoes must have been taken off while Logan ogled at her legs because they were off and on the floor. Jessica then started to removed Ms. Turners silk panties that were completely black, but Ms. Turner shook her head almost obnoxiously at Jessica and looked at her chest to overtly hint at what she wanted taken off next.

Jessica obliged and put her hands around the bottom of Ms. Turners blouse and commenced removing her shirt. She placed it neatly on top of the yoga pants already laying on the floor. It was noticeable that Jessica was on edge and did not want to offend Ms. Turner again.

Jessica's face was practically in the bosom of Ms. Turner and her breasts were basically pouring out of her bra. Jessica's cheeks turned beat red once the bra was unclasped from Ms. Tuners back and her breasts sprung free from their restraints.. They were perky and straighter than Jessica's breasts, but well proportioned and medium in size. They were the perfect balance between large and cumbersome and itty-bitty. They were big enough to hold on to and small enough to enjoy the nuances. They hung well from her chest and they created a nice shadow directly on her smooth abs.

Jessica's head turned when Ms. Turners exposed boobs were almost being mashed into her face by the advancing teacher. Ms. Turner then spoke very clear directions to her subject.

"I want you to lick my boobs without touching the nipples. Do you understand?"

"Uh.. yes" Jessica offered.

"Yes Ms. Turner" the teacher corrected.

"Yes Ms. Turner" Jessica revised.

Ms. Turner gently guided Jessica's mouth to her swelling breasts. There was tons of heat coming from the shower still as they didn't seem cold at all. Looking in more detail Logan wasn't able to make out one goose bump. Jessica's mouth opened up slowly and her tongue went wide and it was laid on the bottom side of the teachers left bosom. Ms. Turner arched her neck, then returned it to watch the young girl slide her tongue under her breast and back to the top, making a full circle around the nipple.

"There we go" Ms. Turner encouraged.

Jessica's puppy eyes gazed up to look at Ms. Turner for approval. She had moved to the next boob and lathered it up nicely with her spit.

"Now suck, gently at first, but then really pull like you are trying to milk me" Ms. Turner

Jessica's eyes changed and she almost tried to pull away. It was a strange request, but what choice did she have. It was either do this until Ms. Turner seemed satisfied or get in huge trouble. She didn't want to be the center of some serious gossip for the rest of her college career. This was a small price to pay for her behavior. Then again maybe she was asking for this all along?

Jessica reluctantly shaped her mouth like an "O" and placed it directly on one of the nipples. She sucked moderately at first, but deliberately inhaled more of the tit into her mouth until the point where she felt that if she sucked any harder milk would actually start squirting into her mouth.

"Yes. Yes. Now the other. Hurry" Ms. Turner told Jessica.

Jessica switched nipples and played the same game on this one. This time it went on for a longer period of time and Ms. Turner's hand went to the back of Jessica's head and pressed it in more.

"Gah!" the Teacher squealed

Jessica has making a humming sound and Logan wondered if she having a hard time breathing with the teachers boobs being compressed into her nose and the fact that her mouth was instructed to suck intensely at the teachers nipple.

Finally the teacher pulled the young girls lips away and gave her the next set of instructions.

"I am going to sit down on this chair and you are going to do that exact thing you did on my nipples, only this time on my pussy."

Jessica's mouth dropped.

"Ms. Turner I am not a lesbian, I don't think I can let this go further."

"If that's how you feel than fine, but remember I have more information I would have to report now. That you had undressed me, sucked on my nipples and licked my boobs - all to save yourself from getting punished. I don't think that's the route you want to go is it?"

"No Ms. Turner" Jessica said again in agonizing defeat.

"Good girl. Plus, there is nothing to it. I am going to help you eat your first pussy and after I am going to show you how pleasurable it is when you have a woman preform it on you."

Jessica's eyes went alert with that statement and wondered how much longer this would Go on for. Ms. Tuner sat down on the chair, her back against the back rest and she slouched to give Jessica ample room to lick and suck her smooth pussy.

Logan focused on the teachers pussy and saw that it seemed much more delicate than Jessica's. Ms. Turner had no vaginal lips or at least not until you opened it up a little bit with your fingers. Also, the clit was completely hidden by the clitoral hood and would only be visible if you pulled it down from it's harbor. The whole area was also noticeably pink, where as Jessica's had some darker shadows around the lips.

Jessica knelt down in front of the teachers exposed pussy and the Ms. Turner placed Jessica's hands on her hips.

"I might buckle when I orgasm so I am going to need you to hold on tight. This is where I want your hands when I tell you I am about to cum. Otherwise you will play with my tits. I want you to fondle them, and circle my nipples with your fingers. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Ms. Turner." Jessica replied.

"Good girl. First, I want you to start licking around my pussy every so softly. Also you better get used to my scent, your going to be down there for a while. It's lovely once you start to divulge yourself in my sex. Do that now." Jessica bent at the knees and placed her shins flushed to the ground. From this angle Logan was not able to see Jessica's face. He was able to see her ass very well however. Logan watched as the back of Jessica's head went down, bringing her mouth closer to Ms. Turners aching pussy. You could see she desperately needed licked and sucked. Ms. Turner's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her right hand reached to grab some of Jessica's hair. Her fingers were intertwined between Jessica's hair curls. Logan was able to focus on Ms. Turners hand and fingers, seeing her knuckles bend as she carefully guided Jessica's mouth where she wanted it.

The time was passing quickly and Jessica continued to lap and suck on the teachers pussy. At a few points during the eating out session the dildo started to poke out from the young girls butt. The purple color peaked out from the pink hole and Jessica would make tiny audibles when this occurred. Ms. Turner mostly likely thought the poor girl was moaning from eating pussy. Then again it could have been a mix of both.

Soon the teacher was almost yanking Jessica's head by her hair, moving it side to side and up and down. Ms. Turner was getting more and more vocal with every minute that passed. She was squirming in her seat and Jessica was having a hard time keeping up with the teacher. Poor Jessica was panting and breathing hard like her tongue had never been exercised like this before. Her hands were on each one of the teachers boobs and her fingers would go between grasping them to circling the nipples. It seemed to be working well because Ms. Turner let out a loud groan and grabbed the girls head and pushed it further down.

"Lick my ass before I cum all over your pretty face"

"I don't think I can do that Ms. Turner. Isn't eating your pussy enough?" Jessica petitioned.

"No. It simply is not enough my dear Jessica. Now since you have once more resisted my wishes, you will eject the toy from your ass without using your hands and stick it in my ass while you rim me. How's that?"

Logan could not see Jessica's face, but I bet if he could he would see the face of regret and reluctance. The teachers face however he could see. Her face beamed victory and amusement. She was truly enjoying herself and showed no sign of giving the exhausted girl a break.

Jessica seemed to accept her fate and her head bobbed a bit in defeat. Ms. Turner lifted her legs to give Jessica better accesses to her pink pucker hole. Ms. Turner's tongue spilled out of her mouth as the ecstasy of having her ass lick was overwhelming. Soon however the tongue rolled back into it's hole allowing Ms. Turner to speak.

"Now Jessica. Push the toy out and insert it into my ass. I will not ask again."

Logan heard Jessica make a small grunt as she flexed her anal sphincter in hopes of removing the toy. The first grunt delivered not promising results and Logan wondered if it was stuck inside. The teacher encouraged her to push harder.

"nnnggguhhhh" Jessica cried.

"There you go dear. Keep doing that." Ms. Turner assured.

Once again Jessica groaned, but nothing was happening.

"You need to relax Jessica" the teacher instructed her student.

Jessica seemed to try as her back arched more naturally like she wasn't forcing it. The muscles in her back were relaxed and she placed one hand on her butt check and pulled at it a little bit. Logan liked this view. Here was Jessica sticking her tongue in another woman's butt who was coaching her on how to pleasure a woman.

Jessica attempted once more with an audible moan, only this time the effort landed results. The toy made it's appearance, but it still had not breached out of the hole. It looked like her anus was just opening up to begin the evacuation. With another moan, another two inches poked out of her ass.

"See dear. Just relax, but keep licking, don't stop." Ms. Turner said

"Errrrr. Ahhhhh!" Jessica cried as most of the dildo was finally forced out of her ass. Jessica stopped licking the teacher and turned around to watch the crowning moment as the dildo expelled from her butt and slapped hard onto the floor. It appeared extremely shinny and lubed up enough to put in another women.

"My ass feels so raw Ms. Turner. I think we left it in there too long." Jessica explained