Mr. Universe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan's face was getting a little red. He felt pretty good at the moment.Stacy had this coming to her he thought, but things took a strange turn when the same volunteer who gave Logan a hard time earlier had walked out the door. The volunteer looked right at Logan and Stacy. Logan looked over to him and stopped thrusting. Stacy looked down in between her legs for a second when she realized Logan stopped his motions.

Stacy then flung her head around to the volunteer who was staring at the two students. The male volunteer apparently didn't know what to do. He didn't leave, but just stood there. It was almost as he was blind sided by the image. Logan and Stacy stared at him while the volunteer glared right back.

"Hello? I am trying to get screwed here. This is not a free show" Stacy yelled.

The guy moved his torso back towards the door, while his head stayed in the direction of the students. It seemed to take forever, but the guy finally managed to open the door and go back in the building.

"Keep going stud" Stacy encouraged.

Logan went back to thrusting hard into the tight girls pussy. His cock was being hugged by a warm, tender honey hole that was squeezing his shaft so well, that soon he would be releasing a huge load of cum. The wet sound of his balls slapping against her backside was mixed with heavy grunts from both Logan and Stacy. Stacy's hair would be pulled in moments when Logan's self control slipped slightly.

"Don't pull me too hard" Stacy warned.

At that moment he decided to let go of her hair feeling he had adequately proven who was in control. He switched his hand from her hair back to grabbing onto her hips. Logan was then able to really pound her hard, pulling her ass into him. Stacy started showing signs that she was approaching her release. Her legs were shuddering as her knees were incapable of holding steady. Her arms before were slightly bent before when she was holding herself up, showing that she was using her strength to do it. Now the arms were locked in the elbows proving she had little stamina left and was just bracing herself.

Stacy reached down with her hand to furiously embark on stimulating her clit. She had two fingers swiping fast across her exposed clit, trying to manage a successful climax from both Logan stretching her out and her fingering herself. It didn't take long for her to shout out, the orgasm taking command of her body.

"I'm cumminnnggggg! I......am..." Stacy moaned, not being able to finish her sentence.

Stacy's legs were wobbling and shaking as her mind was clearly unable to regulate body control. She was trying to get down on the ground and be on her knees, as she lacked any fortitude to keep herself standing. Logan used his strength to hold her up and keep her in place. He wanted to keep going like this.

The girls pussy was expelling liquid and it was running down her inner thighs. The liquid found many different routes to slide down her legs.

"I'm so tired. I think I need to stop." Stacy said almost in a mumble.

"You can't yet. I still haven't come" Logan said understanding the girls tiredness.

"Okay please hurry." Stacy said, trying to recover and manifest a second wind for herself.

Logan concentrated and focused on how good everything felt. He flexed his PC muscle which for some odd reason made the underside of his tip feel more pleasure than it would have if he had not activated the perineum muscle.

Logan slapped the young girls ass, and moved his finger up and down her crack. He was turning himself on more when his finger touched the girls taboo hole. He then replaced his finger with his thumb and lightly tickled it before putting a small amount of pressure against the hole. It buckled a little, then winked at him. He was about to do it again, but Stacy stopped him.

"I don't have the energy for that stud. Just come. I'm on the pill so do it inside of me. I want your spunk in me for the rest of the day."

That was it. Logan was set off. The first stream of cum ejected from Logan's cock and filled the deepest parts of the girls womb. Logan yanked his penis back slightly before slamming it back in for the second rope of cum. The amount of semen was too much as it already was leaking out of her and sown her legs. The third ejaculation came, then the forth and the final fifth discharge. Each time Logan would push back into the deepest parts of the girls pussy wanting his semen to be placed far into the cavity.

Logan pulled out completely from the girls drenched pussy. It was a good thing they were outside. The smell of his juices mixed with hers would have been a powerful scent. Not in an unwelcome way, just a strong pungent way. Stacy's pussy looked abused and worn out. It was red, splattered with his cum and still involuntarily pulsing.

Stacy recovered from her position and stood up. Her panties and jeans were still wrapped around the bottom of her feet, but that was quickly remedied when she pulled her panties up up into her crotch. As Stacy was about to pull her pants up, the door flung open and two of Stacy's friends exited the building. They turned over to both him and Stacy. Logan quickly reached down, grabbing both his boxers and jeans and slide them up his legs. The two friends practically ran over to them before Logan was able to cover himself

"He is huge! Look at that thing Amanda!" One of the friends said to the other.

"Oh my gosh Stacy! You look completely flushed!" Amanda said to Stacy before turning to Logan.

"Did you have to go so hard Logan?" Amanda asked him with a mean face.

Stacy jumped in and saved him.

"Girls, he absolutely rocked me. Leave him alone he is still recovering. Just help me with my jeans. I am so tired." Stacy replied.

Her two friends both reached down and helped Stacy pull her pants up.

"Oh my. There is so much cum. Your panties are soaked with Logan's stuff. Do you come that much each time?" The other friend asked.

"Yea." Logan managed.

She smiled at him and finished helping Stacy with her jeans. Stacy was now standing with her clothes mostly on, minus the jacket. Her face was super red, hair a tangled mess and moisture beaded all across her face. She picked up her jacket and held it in her arms.

"Thanks stud. My friends and I will be seeing you shortly." Stacy said in an enlightening way.

The girls left and headed back towards the door to go back inside. Logan realized he never finished covering himself up. He fitted his jeans across his waist and wiped the sweat of his brow with his shirt. Logan stretched his neck out and extended his shoulders up to get some relief.

Logan went back inside and found himself back at the room he was in charge of painting. He had no idea what how he was going to explain himself. He entered the room to see that most of it was already done. The volunteer from before was finishing off some of the edges.

"Paint around the window frame and the last corner over there." The volunteer said.

"Uh okay. Why did you do this exactly?" Logan asked as he picked up the paint brush.

"You are a smart ass, you know that? Just helping another guy out. No need to get disciplined for getting laid."

"Thanks. I appreciate that. I'm Logan."

"Fred."

The two of them shook hands and Logan offered an apology.

"Sorry about before. I don't know what got into me."

"Don't worry about it kid. You are a smart ass. It's in your nature. I am more interested in how things went outside. Sorry I barged in. I was wondering why you were not at your post."

"I couldn't care less that you intruded. The girl basically dragged me out and made me have sex with her." Logan replied

"Can't blame her dude. Your a damn cannon." Fred offered.

"I guess your right. Just unexpected."

"Roll with the punches. If I can give you any advice that would be it."

"Thanks Fred."

The two of them finished with the painting just in time. The teacher was walking around gathering up the students to travel to the next location. They were going to the oldest part of the city, where the main police station was as well as some other historical buildings.

"Lets go Logan. We need to get to the station soon. Was everything satisfactory?" The teacher asked Fred.

"It was thank you again." Fred responded to the teacher.

Fred winked over at Logan, who responded with a mock salute. Logan made his way outside. There was a small gathering of girls who were all around Stacy and he wondered if he got himself in over his head. They were in the parking lot of the building and a few of them turned around to look at him. One of them was whispering something out of ear shot of him, but he could make it out as clear as day.

"I am going to have you take me like you took Stacy."

Not even the girls around her heard her, but Logan was able to. He got into his car and punched in the address for the next location. Most of the other students were just getting into their cars when he pulled out of the lot, but he wanted to get a head start. It took about twenty minutes of mainly highway to get to the destination. It was rather interesting that the oldest part of town was not directly in the center but more on the west outskirts. Logan figured it was because there was a railway that ran down west of the old part of town so when the city grew it expanded to the east.

Instead of parking his car in the lot for the station he drove his vehicle near the center park where there was a parking meter. The old part of town was practically a rectangle. A good sized park laid smack down in the middle and buildings surrounded it. The police station was on the east side and it was joined with a parking garage and city hall. On the opposite side was a few small businesses and the train track behind them that had a small train station a few hundred yards south. There was a road that traveled across the train tracks, which allowed people coming from the west to enter into the town square without having to drive all the way around to the north entrance where the majority of the commuters came in.

Logan stepped out of the car and put in some change into the parking meters. He figured he should be here no longer than two hours so just for safety sake he placed enough quarters that allowed for three hours. The outside air was becoming slightly heavy and he wondered if it was going to rain later. The clouds weren't really that thick, and the sun was mostly out. It highlighted an old town feel for this place, but this part of town did it's best to stay with the times. It had very contemporary design in it's landscaping. The sidewalks were in pristine condition and it was poured concrete instead of brick which was the norm Logan felt.

He took his time walking over to the station and by the time he arrived most of the other students were pulling into the parking lot. Only a few of the students went Logan's route and parked alongside the park. Logan approached the collection of students near the steps of the police station. The teacher was on the stairs overlooking everyone doing a head count.

Stacy was there with some of the girls before. Logan looked over and smiled as it was barely an hour ago that he was pounding his cock deep in her pussy. Stacy took a few steps towards Logan and the other girls followed. Logan put his hands in his pockets and wondered how he could turn this situation around so he could bang another one of these girls or maybe all of them. Stacy was the first one to speak.

"So my friends here want you to screw them. Hopefully at the same time and I want to watch. What are you doing after this field trip?"

Logan smiled. He didn't have any plans after the school activity and whatever he was going to do would not compare. He shook his head and said "no plans after the trip, but maybe I have some now?" Interestingly, the sex he had with Stacy had not fully quenched his thirst for sex. He did not feel fully satisfied.

"I have no previous engagements. Is there a specific location we plan on doing this?" Logan asked.

One of the girls giggled. She was blonde and had a very pretty face. Light on the eyes with a sky-blue tint and they were glistening as the surface was coated with moisture. Her eyes were dancing all over Logan's body. From his face, to his crotch, and all over the rest of him. He could almost hear her heart pace and beat.

"Well I want my pussy drilled, but I am open to my backdoor as long you go easy with me." The blonde girl giggled.

"Exactly. I am open to just about anything and would especially enjoy watching Heather give up her little rose bud for the first time" Stacy mentioned.

"You're a virgin?" Logan asked cautiously.

The blonde girl might have picked up on Logan's tone, because she replied quickly with intent to assure. In the background a train whistle blew. It was way off in the distance, but it was hastily making speed.

"Only for my ass, however Stacy says there is nothing like being filled by a big penis invading my asshole" The blonde girl said.

There were three girls that Logan was having a conversation with. He only knew two of their names. Stacy and Amanda. Out of the other two, one was the blonde and another girl with brown hair who didn't speak up much. The four of them were discussing for a brief moment their plans for the rest of the night. Wine, foreplay, and sex. The teacher was speaking loudly at the moment trying to desperately talk over the students.

Suddenly two cops exploded from the main door. They tried their best to descend the stair case, but the steps were fairly long so it created an awkward pace for them. Logan's interest peak and he wondered exactly what they were doing. As the girls kept conversing, he watched the two police men break though the ranks of people and have a mad dash toward the park. Something was up.

Logan was completely ignoring the girls and noticed people around them had concerned faces and they were all rushing west towards the train tracks. Logan removed himself from the conversation by physically moving away from the girls and going towards the tracks.

"Logan?" Stacy asked.

"Something is going on. I'll be right back." Logan said dismissing her. Something felt off.

Logan focused on his hearing and could sense a commotion going on near where the tracks and road met on the west side. Then he heard it. A scream. At that point there were a few people running over to the tracks, it was on the other side of the park and there was too many trees in the way he couldn't see it.

"We need to get it off the tracks! The train is coming."

It was a random person who was close to the scene. He was able to make it out as clear as day even though he was a hundred yards or so away. Logan panicked. Something was on the tracks and he already knew a train was coming. He heard the train whistle moments before. His feet moved forward. Logan was running at the scene.

His first instinct was to run as fast as he possibly could. There was no time to waste, every second mattered. Someones life could possibly be in danger. The only problem is he was unable to run as fast as possible because it would lead to unwanted attention. So instead, he ran at a fleeting speed that seemed very plausible to anyone who watched him. It was only within a few moments he had already caught up with the police officers. They were in the middle of the park, running down the path that laid smack down in the middle.

Logan passed them and shifted his weight to the right, ducking underneath a tree to cut down on the distance. He could go through some of the bushes and brush to cut off a few seconds. The spot in the road where the tracks met was more of the northwest so Logan had to compensate for that as if he continued down the park path he would eventually need to make a sharp right, then run even more. This route basically cut that odd ninety degree angle in half.

Logan made it out of the bushes and was coming up to a fence. He jumped over it, and placed both his feet out in front, extending over the fence. He used his right hand to place some resistance and keep in body in the air longer.

Both feet landed and he managed to recover from the landing and keep the same pace. At this point he was on the sidewalk and he could see the dilemma. A large Winnebago was literally right in the middle of the tracks. It somehow was lost a wheel bearing as the front right tire was gone and the trailer laid motionless. He could hear the driver still in the drivers seat. He was mashing his foot into the gas pedal, but the Winnebago did not move. The back tires just spun and burned rubber. It was simply too much weight and the loss of the front wheel prevented any movement.

The twenty or so people surrounding the trailer was yelling for the driver to get out, but they wouldn't. Logan had no idea how many people might be inside other than the driver. A few people were even trying to push the Winnebago, although without any luck. The train was approaching and fast. There was maybe just a few precious moments before either the trailer had to be moved or the train stopped. A few people were already running down the track towards the train to wave it off. Soon Logan noticed why the driver could not exit. The front right of the Winnebago was tilted and it was leaning into the pavement. The problem was the door was also tilted into the pavement which prevented the door from opening. The drive was trying escape from one of the windows, but his body seemed too large to exit.

"Please someone catch my children!" The man screamed

"Watch out!" Logan said in his booming voice.

The four people who were trying to push the Winnebago out of the way had stopped and looked behind to see Logan running at it while yelling.

Logan slammed his hands into the backside of the trailer and the metal buckled. He couldn't just thrust it out of the way because he might shove the vehicle too far and hurt the people inside. Instead Logan decided to push it.

He had already moved it several feet by himself. All thoughts of drawing attention to himself had faded. He couldn't just watch this situation unfold to something nasty knowing full well he had the ability to do something. The wheel bearing was grinding against the pavement and sparks flew. The train screamed in warning that it was just seconds before the train would come into contact. Logan had to get the Winnebago out of the way. What if the train derailed and hurt more people?

"Are you seeing this!" A man shouted behind him

"Hurry up!" A woman screamed.

Logan had successfully moved the trailer out of the path of the train, but now he was in direct line for the impact. He tried to jump back toward the small crowd, but he was too late. The train crashed right into Logan's body. An audiblethump cracked in the air as the train zoomed by taking Logan with it.

All the people who were watching gasped and cried out. They just watched a spectacular sight of a man saving lives, using an enormous amount of strength only to get crushed by a train in the blink of an eye.

Logan's body hurled hundreds of feet of into the distance. The impact did not disintegrate his body as it might have for a normal man, rather it caused his body to be flung off into the distance. The limp body skipped across the ground like a flat rock on a smooth lake. There were many skips along the ground as Logan's body danced around off the earth.

The body finally settled, but Logan was not breathing nor moving. His clothes were dirty and ripped, his face had some scratch marks, but no blood to be seen. The body seemed mangled, however no bones stuck out at any place along his body. Screams could still be heard in the distance mixed with sirens.

"Oh man did that hurt," Logan managed.