Mr Valens Back Door Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said gently. "I'm going to fuck your little ass harder now Sharni."

"Ngh," Sharni groaned face down into the mattress as though trying to stifle her involuntary noises.

"Sharni Baby, yell all you want," he said, panting, "take that cock up your sweet ass like a good girl." Mr Valens pulled back an inch and thrust again into that tight, slippery opening.

"Agh!" Sharni gasped.

Sweat beaded on Mr Valens forehead and began running down his temples. He licked his salty upper lip and began to push in and out, watching the wet width of his cock disappear then re emerge, only to slide inside her again.

Sharni pushed back against the hard shaft of his cock as Mr Valens fucked her ass; plunging it in, pulling a small way out, then ramming it back in.

"Oh God! Ung, Ung Ohhh." She groaned.

He loved the sounds she made - a confused agony; the way she held firm, braced against the mattress as though hungry for more. God she was beautiful, sexy and taut, her anus stretched to accommodate his probing cock.

"Oh fuck Sharni!" he gasped thrusting heavily into her.

"Oh Mr Val- Oh!"

Mr Valens didn't hold back and Sharni took that fucking like a goddess. He delved into that beautiful, young ass with a strong thrust in, then gave another push, forcing his cock as far as it would go. His thighs pressed against her buttocks as his engorged cock stretched her tiny opening with his broad base.

She whimpered, but still she held firm.

He withdrew a way and then, feeling his ejaculation roaring through him, surged hard into her, pulling her back onto his cock. He gave three quick thrusts and pumped her full of his come.

She collapsed beneath him, her hands still restrained, her buttocks surrounding the slimy, retreating cock.

"Did you come?" he asked after a moment. He heard her trying to catch her breath.

"Twice," she whispered and then let out a sigh that turned into a giggle. They were both quiet as they regained their senses.

"Promise me one thing," said Sharni as Mr Valens rolled off, leaving a thin, viscous trail across the back of her thigh. He faced her.

"This could be expensive," he said. She gave him a wry frown.

"I don't want your money," she said. Mr Valens waited. Finally, she smiled. "Can you be here when I finish Wednesday afternoons?" she said.

He smiled and shook his head like he wasn't sure of his luck.

"Absolutely," he said, "But I think I'll need a cleaner twice a week from here on."

12