Mr. Vegas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead Amber. It's good. It's really good," Taylor said confidently as she let go of my dick.

Amber took over. She was not as skilled as Taylor, but where Amber lacked in style she made up for in how much dick she could take in her mouth. She would get almost all of it in and not gag and just suck on it for a couple seconds before pulling back. After a few slow starts and stops she seemed to relish the activity and eagerly sucked.

Taylor laid back on the bed and watched while playing with her pussy. I was too engrossed in what Amber was doing to pay much attention but after a couple minutes of her sucking my cock I looked over to see Taylor was sound asleep next to us. She seemed fine as I could see her beautiful breasts rise and fall. She must have conked out from the long flight and all the booze.

Amber paused and looked over to see what her friend was doing and she also noticed she was asleep.

"How long has she been passed out?"

"I just noticed about a minute ago. Too much booze?" I asked.

"Maybe," Amber said, still holding my dick but seemingly hesitant to start in on it again.

"Come here," I quickly told her, pulling her back so we were both flat on the bed. The bed was enormous and easily kept us a good couple feet away from where Taylor was. Amber let herself fall back with me so she was laying in my arms. I wrapped an arm around her and cupped a breast, playing with it as I attempted to get her on her side.

"What are you doing Uncle Mike?" Amber asked nervously.

"Finishing what we started Amber," I replied not wanting her to stop and think about what was happening.

Amber squirmed a bit as she felt my cock press between her ass cheeks. She fit very well into me curled up on her side and realized what I wanted to do. For some reason she had been OK with it when Taylor was awake as if it was just some kinky sex thing in Vegas. But now it was more intimate. Just she and her Uncle. And she was resistant.

"No. I don't think this is a good idea. Not at all."

"Why?" I asked, surprised. "Two minutes ago you were deep throating me. Now you want to stop."

"I guess I thought I could do it," she explained, "But now I just don't think it is a good idea. Taylor wanted it and I can see why she would but I don't see us doing this. Like this. It's just not right."

I turned so I was flat on my back on the bed again and let out a big sigh, "Really? Shit. That would have been so good hun."

"I'm sorry Uncle Mike. But that's just it. You are my uncle. I can't believe I did that," she said looking at my still swollen shaft, a few drops of precum having dripped out of the tip. Resigned to the situation but still frustrated I told her that it was fine. We'd keep what did happen to ourselves and move on. She seemed to be happy about that and expressed how hot she thought it was but was just something that shouldn't have happened. She then said she was going to get a shower and left the room, leaving me there with a naked Taylor.

After she left I slid over to where Taylor was on the bed, still asleep and contemplated what to do with her. Before I could stop and think about it I started playing with my dick again while staring at her. As my dick sprung back to full hardness some of the precum that had been on the tip flipped off and onto one of Taylor's nipples. Without thinking I placed a fingertip on the nipple and started moving it around, feeling her nipple harden under my touch.

She began to moan as I played and as the moaning increased, my exploration did as well. To the point that by the time she woke up I had two fingers probing inside of her pussy. Surprisingly, she didn't seem startled by having been woken up this way in one of the nicest suites in Vegas.

"She won't fuck you but I will," she said with a smile. That sneaky little slut had faked being asleep just so that I could fuck my niece. "Don't tell Amber but I've been in incestuous relationships myself. I would love it if she did it too so she and I could share with each other. But I guess not. At least for now. She'll do it. Give her time."

"You are devious," I said as I spread her legs apart and got in front of her so her legs were resting on my chest. Rubbing the tip of my cock on her pussy lips and feeling it slowly push into her I grabbed the sides of her legs for leverage and pushed inside, my shaft gliding into her with no real resistance. I would love to say it was incredible sex but we were both exhausted. It was good. Her body was just incredible and watching her tits move and listening to her moan as my cock drilled repeatedly into her was just beyond belief but it took little time for me to finish; shooting an enormous load inside of her; the gambler in me not thinking about babies or birth control or who she might have been with in the past.

It turned me on to no end that my niece brought her slutty friend with her. Maybe this chick was a gold digger or just at that age where she would fuck anyone at any time but it seemed clear that the way those two went at it earlier and the relative ease at which Amber did suck my cock, meant that Amber herself was a little slut too. There was no way I was going to miss out on having my slutty niece as my fuck toy during her week in Vegas. I would just need to think like the casinos and tilt the game to my advantage.

12