Mr. Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told you I was compassionate.

After getting her tucked in I kissed her on the forehead and got up from the bed.

"You can sleep here," I said as I put my robe on.

"I'll call Claudia and take care of the blackjack thing and entertain Taylor when she gets up."

"Entertain?" Amber asked as her eyes started to close.

"Breakfast and maybe some time at the sports book," I replied. As I watched her doze off I thought about Taylor and yesterday's events but Christ, I couldn't keep up with these two for a week or I'd wind up in the ER.

One thing I knew that I did want was to get Amber to finish the story about her father. I learned from sports betting that it was wise to hedge bets whenever necessary. If I wanted to keep Amber in my orbit longer than this week in Vegas any information I had on her dad would help make it so. Only time would tell if what she had to offer was true and if it was potentially damaging enough to keep him out of my way when I convinced her to move to Sin City.

12